All Comments on 'A New Kind of Love Ch. 03'

by Jack123456

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 17 years ago
Fantastic, Romantic, Sexy!

Wonderful, loving, romantic story. Only wish I could have given it a 10. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
typical

typical half story for this site if you weren't going to continue then you never should have mentioned the call from james. only a real idiot would bring some thing like that up then drop it with out finishing the subject.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good , but ...

needs work...maybe a serious re write..

a chapter 4 and even a 5th chapter should be added , leave out the

chance of pregnancy , too many decent incest stories on many web sites

go with your guts

maybe attempt a half chapter where james catches his estranged wife

and brother being intimate somewhere

add a possible gay set up for James in retaliation

have Jack and Lucy make hot erotic love at the fade out...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Jack's heart stopped as he felt her hand wrap around the base of his penis. After a minute he became more relaxed and accustomed to the touch."

This is a brilliant series by an author who's 20 years old. I'm sure his fat young prick was hard when he wrote it and that he shot a good healthy load at the end. It's only natural for any brother to be startled when his sister first grabs hold of his big hard cock, but, like Jack in the story, the boy soon gets used to his sis handling his big cock and gets to really like it a lot. A boy should let his sister handle his cock to her heart's content, just as a sister should always let her bro have his way with her adorable little coochie. A brother's prick was made for his sister's cute little cunt, her cunt is his prick's natural home, as they both find out once he sticks his stiff prick up between his sister's legs--it fits like a hand in a glove. When he's up inside her, brother and sister tingle all over--why didn't they start doing this years ago? Well, now they'll make up for lost time, the boy goes into a fuck-frenzy, the girl cums with the best cum of her life as he unloads his brotherly balls into her and gives her the best, most sincere gift a loving brother can ever give his beloved sister, a huge twatful of his creamy semen. A great story, Jack, I trust you're as hard as you made your readers. And I hope you've found a warm wet sisterly cunt for your big hard on and to unload your balls into. Up his sister's twat is where a brother's sperm belongs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous