A New Kind of Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the moment she hadn't even considered, the sounds died out and she was left to climb to her feet and await judgment while standing there essentially nude. Trying vainly to cover herself, Mione glanced nervously to the judges who all gazed back at her impassively.

"Damn girl, I did not expect that!" Zimon crowed. "That was some serious shit right there!" The crowd exploded once more. The near nudity was more than he could have hoped for, and Zimon now knew the Contest was serious about evolving.

Delia was less enthused. Clearly the crowd had loved Mione, but she was changing the Contest with this overt sexual display. Who would care about the singing if nudity was on offer?

Marster was gloating, feeling triumphant. Mione was perfect; she had performed exactly as he had hoped. Clearly pliable and easily manipulated, her submissive nature was going to make all of them even more rich.

"That was a game changing performance, Mione." He said, hushing the crowd. "You're song just raised the bar for this whole Contest." More cheers. "I for one am happy to have you move on to the next round. Delia?"

"You sang well, and you kept your cool. When you missed the entrance to that verse I thought perhaps your... unconventional... performance was going to trip you up, but I have to say you showed a cool head and got the song back. Well done."

"Was she even singing?!" Zimon joked." All I could think about was your sweet body! Damn!" More cat calls. Mione was chagrined by that, feeling even more naked now. "You get my vote. I can't wait to see what you do next! Whoooeee!"

"So it's unanimous?" Marster asked.

Delia said "Yes." and Zimon grinned saying "Obviously." And Mione was done.

Backstage the next competitor looked at her enviously as Mione walked by, still trying to cover her body. A production assistant held out a robe for her and Mione took it gratefully. Then when she was safely in her dressing room the swirly emotions got to her and she burst into relieved tears.

It was over, she had done as she had been told and the audience loved it. Treyvon and Brandon gushed over her performance as they helped her remove the rhinestones from her nipples, and Mione was happy. Yet in her mind she felt disappointed by her missed lyrics, and few sour notes. That performance got her through this round, but Mione knew it had as much to do with the shocking costume as her abilities.

When she finally returned to her pod she called up her performance on her wall screen and spent an hour reviewing every nuance of her performance. With a critical eye Mione noted every misstep, and awkward moment, and began to consider how not to repeat those same mistakes next time.

Contestants were excused from work for three days this week. Mione knew she was going to be very busy with preparing her next number. Day one she was back at work, and as she toiled in her generator, she scanned songs for an appropriate number to top yesterday's.

With a list of songs she liked in her head by the end of the work day, Mione went straight home and intended to get to work learning the songs to see which suited her voice best. When she powered up her wall screen however a message from Marster's office sent those thoughts from her mind.

There was no text in the body of the message, only a link to a vid. In a dreamy, out of body way Mione found herself starting the vid and stripping out of her sweaty work uniform to put in her clothes cleaner. As the opening scene of a woman walking through the halls of the biosphere played, Mione crawled onto her bed and sprawled out, watching with anticipation.

The woman, not the same lady as before, walked along the halls passing people who all ignored her. She was dressed like most anyone, nothing note-worthy, but someone was filming her from a few feet back. The vid had an ominous, voyeuristic quality that titillated Mione. The young woman didn't seem to know she was being filmed.

Violent crime had been essentially bred out of humanity on the long voyage on the Arc. Violence on the Arc, and on this moon were strictly prohibited. A guilty verdict lead to immediate expulsion. On the Arc that had meant being thrown into space, on the biosphere that meant being ejected in-between the deadly cold ocean and the miles of ice above where humanity now made their home.

Either way it was a death sentence. It was so rare that Mione didn't even comprehend the woman on the vid might be in danger until someone reached for her from a side alley and pulled her in. The camera rapidly followed and saw the woman being dragged deeper into the dark space.

The alley was a maintenance hall between pod units, it was dark, loud and empty save the woman, a man and whomever was recording her. The camera operator closed the distance to the struggling woman, and recorded her as the man who'd grabbed her held her firmly up to the wall.

Shocked by the violence, Mione watched terrified for this strange woman. A thin brunette, with golden highlights glinting in the dim light, the woman was obviously frightened, but she had the same passive quality that the actress in the last video also shared.

As her assailant held her still, he began to kiss her face and mouth and the victim did nothing to stop him. Merely leaning against the wall accepting his attention, her face a strange enticing mix of fear and lust that aroused Mione.

With the person recording ever detail, getting in close to show her face, or pulling back to show her body, the viewer saw everything as the man molester the woman. Mione began to touch herself as this woman endured a public ravishment. The assailant groped the woman's body, squeezing her breasts through her clothes as he kissed her neck making her moan.

Without a word having been spoken the couple kissed passionately in their semi-hidden space, breaking taboo and law, unless they were married, which Mione doubted very much. As Mione masturbated, the man ripped the woman's clothes, tearing seams and tossing the rags aside in his haste to expose her nudity.

Somehow the violence of his actions seemed to arouse the woman, her face flushing, her eyes half lidded in an expression of passion. When her top was stripped from her, the woman's breasts were bared to the camera, her soft mounds topped by hard pink nipples which the man bent to suck into his mouth.

As her breasts were fondled and suckled the woman glanced over to the hall she had been pulled from. The camera operator moved past the man licking the woman's chest, keeping that lustful activity in view, then showing how very close to the hall full of people this crime was taking place by recording from the other side.

Mione felt her lust grew more keen as she watched passer-byes obliviously going about their daily routines while mere feet away a half nude woman was being defiled. If anyone had so much as glanced to the side they would have seen the woman's bare skin glowing pale in the dark alley, but no-one did.

The man pulled something from his coat and reached around the woman's neck. When he lowered his hands he held a long, thin leather strap that connected to the woman. The man tugged and the woman was pulled forward by her neck. A dim memory from an old vid emerged from long in her past, and Mione pulled a word out for what the man now held.

A leash.

Pets were a distant memory for humanity. Resources on the Arc had not allowed for pets, but domestic animals were still around. Perhaps leashes were still used by someone, but Mione had never seen one. Until now.

The sinister leather thong attached to a collar around the woman's neck and as the camera showed what had happened, Mione saw the woman appear to accept the device, and even relish it. With a lustful expression she gazed at her tormentor as he bound her, and when he was done she looked up at him expectantly.

Mione rubbed her clit back and forth, driven wild by this sordid vid. Pinching her own nipples as she watched the man do the same to the woman, Mione felt a twin pleasure/pain to her proxy on film. Mione wanted a man to pull her from the crowd and give her those sensations.

As Mione fucked her sopping slit with her nimble fingers, the man ripped the clothes from his pet, and stripped her completely bare, even taking her shoes. With an endless stream of passing people mere feet away the man forced the woman to suck his erect cock on her knees in the dirty alley.

Mione had her first orgasm as the man fucked the woman's mouth. Saliva dribbled down the woman's face, and spattered her heaving breasts as she slurped on the hard cock. Mione wanted to taste a man, she wanted to have him use her mouth like that, it looked wonderful.

The man pulled on the caller and he made her stand and bend over, facing the passing masses as he took her from behind. The camera peered over the man's shoulder from behind as he hammered himself into the woman, his shaft disappearing into her with each thrust.

Now that she was being roughly fucked the women made more noise, and periodically someone would peer into the alley and see what was happening. Mione found these moments, when the depravity was being witness, the most erotically charged. Her second orgasm erupted when a stranger stopped and stood gaping at the couple fucking in the alley.

The man pulled on the leash, and forced the woman to stand upright as he drove himself into her from behind. With an audience now he exposed her to view, her front facing the shocked stranger. Still driving himself into her, the man groped her full breasts, showing the stranger how immodest she was.

The camera man shifted into a position where he could show as much of the woman as possible while still keeping the stranger- and a second man who had stopped to see what the first was looking at- in frame. A small crowd gathered at the mouth of the alley as the couple humped like animals for their viewing pleasure.

Mione felt a seemingly endless series of climaxes as she watched that woman being observed in the most intimate act humans engaged in. Inflamed with a wanton abandon, Mione writhed on her bed, tormented by pleasure as she was compelled to watch that woman shamelessly perform for her shocked audience.

Then abruptly the man fucking her pulled himself from her sex and forced her to her knees in the filthy alley. With a half dozen witnesses and a camera recording everything the woman opened her mouth and accepted the man's glistening tool into her flushed face.

For a few moments she sucked him and used both hands to stroke his shaft, then she pulled him from her own mouth and Mione saw something unbelievable. The woman, still stroking the man's shaft, sat low on her knees and allowed the man to spay his ejaculation all over her upturned face.

Mione had never seen anything so perverted in her life. Nothing had prepared her for that level of debauchery. Each spurt of thick white sperm that landed on the woman's face intensified Mione's reaction. As the woman encouraged him with her hands, the man emptied his balls on her face, semen staining her features sordidly.

The look on the woman's face was what most intrigued Mione. The woman looked transported with joy, proud of her efforts and gratified with her reward. The woman's pretty face was stained with jism and Mione was jealous of her obvious delight.

Panting on her bed, spent from multiple orgasms, Mione watched the last few moments of the vid. Finished with her, the man unhooked his leash, leaving the collar. He put his cock away and left the opposite way from the gathered crowd.

The woman stood, looking somewhat unstable, and leaving the rags of her ruined clothes, she walked toward the small gathering. With the camera still in tow, she approached the stunned observers and as they parted she passed through them, some close enough to touch her nudity.

With the man's ejaculate still dripping down her face the woman walked out of the alley into the throng of people with the camera following from five feet back, recording her disgrace. Fascinated Mione saw the people around her recoil, and stare as the nude woman passed.

Then the vid went black and Mione was left with the shame of wanting to be that woman.

As the week progressed and Mione worked her job, rehearsed the new song she and her vocal coach and had decided on, learned some choreography and was fitted for a costume. The only moments of relaxation she had were spent re-watching the woman in the alley. Mione found the vid thrilling in its debauchery, and wore a groove in her poor clit as she wrung orgasm after orgasm from it.

The night of the next round of Contest Mione felt more focused and intent than scared. She had a drive to win now, a desire to please her audience unfettered by the same morality she once had. If that unknown woman from the vid could do those obscene acts in public and walk into her audience stained with her shame, then Mione could do what she had to do to win.

Trayvon noticed the difference and spent less time trying to encourage her and more time making sure she looked great. The entire staff seemed more disciplined and had far fewer confused Contestants to wrangle. There was more tension backstage, and much more professionalism.

When her name was announced Mione thought she heard more enthusiasm from the audience than for the previous Contestant, but she knew she wasn't in the least objective. Waiting for her music, Mione took a deep breath and gave over to the performance. With that one deep inhale Mione stopped being an insecure little girl and embodied being a professional entertainer.

The music was a light, fun dance tune with an infectious hook. It was a departure from the tone of the last two songs. The audience started clapping, recognizing the hit from three years ago. The lights came on revealing a stage littered with beach toys and populated by a few dancers in beach wear.

On the side of the moon locked in geosynchronous orbit with the huge gas giant the moon orbited, a hotspot was created as molten rock from the moon's interior rose near the surface, pulled up by the gravity of their huge neighbour. The heat this generated caused a miles-wide warm area on the moon's surface. This warm area was a beautiful vacation destination for those that could afford it.

Frolicking on a beach mimicking the real one covered in a secure, translucent dome near the surface, the dancers dressed in modest beachwear . They milled about smiling and fliting in the bright stage lights invoking the warm zone and the fun that could be had there. Just as the lyrics began, Mione walked out onto the stage revealing her own beachwear.

As the crowd cheered she began to sing. Mione strutted to the beat, her lean, bare legs perched on tall wedge heels. Over a modest one-piece beach suit Mione wore a long flowing beach-robe, a big beach bag over one shoulder, a wide brimmed hat and large shade glasses.

Singing about how much fun she had when she went to the beach,( a place she had never been) Mione sang her way across the stage, skin peeking from under her robe as she passed through the dancers. The song was simple on the surface, but in actual fact the melody was quite complex, requiring vocal gymnastics to cover three octaves.

As Mione set up her beach blanket and removed her hat, she noticed the lifeguard, who had conveniently just been wheeled into a spotlight on a tower-seat. A gorgeous, chiselled specimen of idealized manhood, he gleamed with oil, his tiny beach trunks stuffed full of semi-erect penis.

As Mione stared with unfeigned shock, she continued to sing the intricate bridge of the song. Fighting to maintain her composure she gaped; the dancer playing the lifeguard had not worn that obscene costume in rehearsal. Distracted by his fantastic body and her unstimulated desire for him, Mione finished the bridge as the audience gaped at this salacious display of manhood.

Lyrics relating to a sexy a man she had seen at the beach flowed from Mione. Notes perfectly pitched, her diction slightly slurred in a stylist choice to evoke desire, Mione seduced her listeners. Sensing her audience was unsure if they liked what they were seeing, Mione flung her robe away earlier than her cue, and she struck a seductive pose, her body overtly displayed for the lifeguard and the millions of viewers.

A thunderous cheer erupted at the sight of her, legs bared to the hip by a high-cut one piece, the neckline dipping just enough to show the swells of her small breasts. Around her neck she wore a gossamer light scarf, but she was still more exposed than any other Contestant had yet dared tonight.

The lifeguard ran past her then, and rescued a beautiful female dancer acting distressed. The dancer's outfit was a one piece with large cut-away holes on both side that exposed her most of her torso. The suit was more revealing that Mione's.

The lights upstage dimmed leaving only Mione in view. As the next verse began, she sang of a rival for the man's attention, Mione sang that she would do anything to win him. The song was familiar to the crowd, but this visual take was new, and Mione sang it more intricately, the new arrangement showing her vocal agility.

The crowd clapped along, cheering her while she sang a complex series of notes. Mione felt a keen satisfaction knowing that she was being appreciated for her ability, not just for her revealing outfit. Yet a revealing outfit was what she wore. For this number Mione had chosen to use a hand's free microphone, and those free hands now pulled the top beach-suit off revealing the tiny two-piece underneath.

Cheers of approval echoed from the rafters, the music deafening to compete, and Mione stood still shyly allowing the crowd to see how far she was willing to go for that man. A tiny black thong covered her sex, and thin silver chains held it on, climbing over her hips, leaving her entire nether regions exposed save a piece of fabric smaller than her hand.

On top her pert breasts were covered by a black triangle each as small as the one below. These were also tied to her by silver chains, one around the back, one around the neck, and one tiny one between her breasts. Her small breasts spilled out the side and bottom of the miniscule fabric covering. Around her neck she had a black choker like the woman in the porn vid had worn.

Singing the next verse, Mione strode upstage as the lights returned revealing the lifeguard on his tower and other dancers dressed in beach suits like the one the distressed dancer had worn. Everyone stared at Mione as she walked by, the men amazed, the women jealous of her amazing outfit.

The lifeguard approached her and stalked around her, eye-fucking Mione, his sinuous movements confident and possessive. Mione rolled back her shoulders and arched her back, swirling her hips in a circle as she sang about getting his attention.

As they turned around each other, Mione revealed that there was no back piece to her suit, only the thin chain disappearing between her firm, round buttocks. More cheers greeted that display and Mione sang the chorus about hoping for his love, the lighthearted love song now a sultry, complex song of seduction.

As Mione danced with the lifeguard the distressed woman returned in a bathing suit identical to Mione's but in red. The dancer undulated her body to the pounding beat, reminding the hunky lifeguard how good she was in bed.

Abandoning inexperienced Mione, he grooved over to the other lady. All the other females flitted over to dance around the lifeguard. Mione finished the chorus and the music shifted smoothly into a mash-up with a power ballad from the last decade, the lights dimmed, the mood changing.

The new melody fit perfectly with the tune she had been singing. Mione had chosen it and asked to insert it here, the musical director had been impressed with the suggestion. The new melody was an aching, haunting ballad about loneliness, and it matched the character the media had been using to portray Mione; a desperate, lonely girl willing to do anything for fame.