A New Kind of Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other two competitors hugged her, awkwardly, her bare breasts embarrassing them both. Then they left, going back to their lives of before, perhaps to have a minor career, but as likely not. There were only so many credits to go around.

Triumphant music played, and each of the judges came to her and hugged her, both men taking their time. Zimon turned her to the back and reached around to squeeze her ass for the audience, getting a huge cheer.

Then before she knew it, Mione was backstage in her dressing room. Seeking the only privacy she knew she could count on, Mione immediately stripped her loin cloth and jumped into the shower. Spending too many credits, not understanding that she had just earned a place among the wealthy, Mione considered the next step in her plan.

They weren't trying to be quiet when they came in to her dressing room, but she remained in the shower a bit longer, not ready to face the men with ideas of how she should proceed. Breathing deeply, in through the nose and out through the mouth, Mione cloaked herself in mental armor, prepared to wield her greatest weapon.

When Mione emerged from the shower stall, a towel artfully draped around her slender body, she immediately commanded the room by standing tall, in the middle of the space so she could look down on the seated men, Marster, Zimon and a third she'd never seen and one woman, the small dark haired woman with the white Doctor's coat.

"Hello, thank you for being here. I'm really excited to begin work as the winner and representative of the Contest. I understand there will be things I don't understand and I rely on you to help me. If it isn't too bold of me... I'd like to suggest we start recording a full album, I have a fairly large catalogue of songs that might be of interest... And I'm really excited to get to work on my music video. Zimon," Mione smiled shyly at him "I would really like it if you'd direct it, if that isn't too forward. Oh wow! I am just so happy!" And she allowed her towel to drop as she hopped up and down a few times, everyone gaping at her nudity from within arm's reach.

Not bothering to cover up Mione went to the door of the dressing room and opened it. "That was great. I guess I'll be here at nine a.m. to start tomorrow, if that's alright?"

They hastily stood; confused and off balance they fell back on decorum and left the room, passing close to the naked girl, and looking away from her brazen display. Mione had a night to prepare to execute the next stage of her career.

Having studied how artists were treated after they won, Mione only accepted calls from the top managers, agents and lawyers. Names she had read before. With her notoriety all the best in the business came to her.

The next morning she became part of the well-oiled entertainment machine, working twelve hours a day. Mione was exhausted, but ebullient. Her lifelong dream was coming true and she loved every moment. In the first week she did ten interviews, recorded two songs, shot a music video and filmed her first porno scene.

The second week she did the same again, more interviews, more songs and another music video, and another porno. By then the Contest was ready to release her first song and Zimon was ready to release her first porn.

It had been Mione's idea to release the song in the morning, the video in the afternoon and the porn at nine p.m. when the Contest would normally air. Impressed everyone in the management team agreed, and Mione made sure her lawyer documented her artist input.

The song was a more polished version of the anthem she had sung to win the Contest. Mione wanted one of the other songs, but she understood why they chose that one, and the accompanying video. The song was a big hit by the afternoon of release, and Mione was thrilled.

The music video was a more complex version of her stage show, battling with woman dressed in the series of outfits she had worn in the Contest. The opening scene of Mione being dressed was carefully shot to titillate and tease the viewers who had already seen her naked, but not in loving close-up.

The camera followed a set of hands lifting a shining greave to Mione's leg. In a tight shot of the armor being strapped to her slender calf the camera teased a glimpse of the thigh above the smooth flesh looking enticing. The other shin armor was applied and the lyrics began. A quick edit and we saw a loving close-up of Mione, her face expertly made-up and looking beautiful.

As she sang the first verse the vid cut rapidly between shots of her body, tantalizing flashes of her belly, arms, buttocks, breasts and back, revealing everything briefly, even Mione's smooth sex for a faction of a second. All the while she sang the song, her face in close-up, those images of her being dressed in armor passing by almost too fast to notice. It was her beautiful face the viewer was given time to observe.

Then a cut to a new location and the viewer saw Mione as they had first met her at the beginning of the Contest, dressed in her old sweater and dress, little make-up and simply done hair. Looking adorable, but nervous, this Mione entered a maze of corridors, searching for a way out of a confusing place. The close up of Mione singing continued to cut between shots of lost Mione.

Then the Armored Mione with her back to Shy Mione appeared. Shy Mione seems threatened by the warrior and she sneaks up a dagger drawn behind her back. The shot cut to a view of the Warrior from the front with Shy Mione approaching with the dagger drawn and a snarl on her face.

The Warrior whirled with the first crash of the anthemic chorus and stabbed Shy Mione through the belly causing her to vanish in a wisp of black smoke while the Warrior sang the chorus. The smoke turned to fog and lasers pieced the cloud as the Warrior celebrated her victory and sang on a dance floor suddenly filled with dancing, half-naked people.

The camera showed writhing figures on the dance floor; people grinding with the Warrior and each other in a visual buffet of mostly naked flesh. Then amid the shots of dancing people the viewer start seeing a pair of bodies entwined on a bed.

The camera slowly paned up two sets of legs, one masculine and muscular facing down, and two slender feminine legs wrapped around the male legs intimately. The female legs slid up and down the male legs while edits continued showing the dancers and the Warrior grinding, touching and singing the chorus.

The next verse began, lyrics about a lover knowing her body well, and the vid showed the man driving himself into Mione. As she writhed on the bed, totally nude, her breasts heaved with passion as she was fucked powerfully by the muscular man. This was cut with edits of the Warrior stalking in a dark, mysterious place.

Edits of Mione and the man fucking in various positions flashed on the screen as the Warrior hunted something. The man used Mione roughly, pulling her hair, his hands gripping her small breasts painfully, a close up of his hand full of her flesh. The vid showed everything but actual penetration, leaving it up to the viewer to decide if the sex they saw was real or not.

As the verse came to its conclusion the Warrior appeared behind the man as he drove himself into the Lover Mione. The couple were on their side, him behind, her legs closed but her front revealed to the camera, one breast gripped in his hand the other bobbling as he thrust powerfully into her. The Lover Mione looked like she might ether be in ecstasy or pain, it was impossible to tell.

The silhouette of the Warrior raised her sword and plunged it into the lovers, the tip emerging from Mione's chest even as she and her man evaporated into smoke leaving only the Warrior in view. Even as the chorus erupted a figure emerged from the shadows behind the Warrior.

In the longest single shot in the video so far the viewer clearly saw Mione as the Warrior singing the chorus over the bed and the figure that appeared behind The Warrior was also Mione dressed in the black G-string and chain bra combo. The Dominatrix slipped up behind The Warrior, both faces Mione's, and the dominatrix wrapped her whip around the Warrior's throat.

Instantly four more Mione's all dressed as the Dominatrix appeared and each grabbed one limb of the Warrior. Struggling in vain the Warrior was out numbers as the chorus blared. The Warrior was overcome by the greater numbers and the first Dominatrix began to whip the Warrior as the lyrics sang of pain.

The Dominatrixes began to undress the Warrior exposing her flesh to the whip. The Warrior's legs were bared and the lash wrapped around the slender limbs leaving painful looking red tracks behind. Stripped completely bare the Warrior was once again simply Mione who was being whipped by herself.

The camera showed in lurid detail as Mione's body was lashed by the leather across the breasts and buttocks, red slashes marring her perfect white skin. A close up of her tormented face showed the same ecstasy Mione's face had revealed as she was fucked by the muscular man, was it pain or was it pleasure?

Edits showing Mione's pale back as the whip cracked across her flesh revealed something happening to her skin. The whip smacked down on her back opening the flesh which pealed back revealing bright colours under her skin.

Suddenly the skin burst under the whip and huge beautiful animated wings erupted out from the wounds the whip made. Zimon had found the best animator and the wings looked incredibly realistic. As the chorus repeated, the powerful refrain thumping from the vid, Mione's Butterfly wings spread filling the frame.

Then she began to fly. A naked Mione spread her butterfly wings and lifted off the ground, leaving the dominatrix gaping at the beautiful creature she had created. The shot of her hovering naked, the wings fluttering realistically filled the screen with color and beauty as the music reached a triumphant climax.

The morning and afternoon the song and video hit the market were amazing for Mione. The public reaction was astonishing. The song became the fastest selling single in years, the vid viewed and shared on every social media outlet. It was a sensation. Everyone was talking about it, either for good or ill. Many people found it too sexual and derided her for being so crass, but by far the majority found it sexy and fascinating.

Then that night, after six hours of the music video being the most discussed news item of the day her porno was released. The public clambered to download it, spending credits like they meant nothing. Never had a celebrity of her notoriety been in a porn vid, everyone wanted to see the newest famous person have sex on film. It was an historic moment.

The scene began with Mione in a typical work suit; the kind she had worn every day to toil in her machine. She stood in a white space with no identifying features, the only colour the young woman standing there looking into the camera shyly. It was obvious that Mione was nervous but excited, her cheeks were flushed and her pupils wide as she smiled a coy grin.

Her song was playing and she danced to it seductively, the camera moving around her, an active partner in the performance. Mione sang along with the music, this was an alternate version of the video in essence. She was there to sell music with sex, like any other performer in the past, but she was willing to go further than anyone had before.

Unlike a music video this scene was shot with one camera in one take. Mione danced and sang and pulled her clothes off, stripping seductively as she danced and flirted with the camera, her nerves leaving her as she began to perform something familiar.

When she was naked after the first verse, Mione lay down on a soft white mattress that was almost indistinguishable from the rest of the white room. Still singing, even though the lyrics weren't particularly sexy, Mione lay back on the bed and began to caress her own breasts.

Stroking her fingers delicately over her erect nipples she teased herself, a smile on her lips as she enjoyed the sensation. Engaging with the camera as much as possible she shared this experience, this was for her audience, they were her lover.

Teasing herself, and them, she cupped her breasts and squeezed the small mounds, closing her eyes, still singing, but distracted. One hands stoked along her flat stomach and Mione opened her eyes to be sure they were still watching as she pulled her nipples with one hand and slipped the other down to her sex.

The camera closed in on her slender hand as she ran her fingers over the puffy outer lips of her smooth pussy. No other celebrity in living memory had been shown so lewdly before. The camera revealed all as Mione spread her glistening labia and exposed her tiny clit. The other hand joined the first and began to rub that little nubbin of flesh vigorously.

Mione's new hit song played along while she masturbated in front of millions of people, recorded in her depravity for all time. The cameras pulled back and showed the young woman lost in her pleasure. The chorus of the song finished and a new verse started but Mione wasn't singing along, instead her face contorted with passion as she rubbed her clit and stroked her fingers in and out of her pussy.

As the song continued playing a new person entered the scene, a naked man shown from the waist down, his erection thrusting into the shot, close to Mione. It got her attention and Mione's expression changed from passionate to apprehensive in a flash.

Many interviews in the first days of the Contest had asked questions about her life and her lifestyle, all curious about her sex life and why she was willing to be so hyper-sexualized in her performances. Mione had revealed that she was in fact a virgin, and that had added another dimension to her act as she progressed in the Contest.

Everyone watching this vid knew this was supposed to be her first time having sex. Seeing the look in her eye when confronted with an erection up close, by far the vast majority of viewers felt certain she had never been with a man before.

For decades to come there were pockets of debaters who claimed it was all a work, that she was faking her virginity, but all that did was inspire a new wave of people to scrutinize her as they watched this scene. It became one of the most viewed pieces of footage in Lunar history.

On the vid Mione glanced past the camera at whoever was holding it and a moment passed while that person appeared to speak to her. Mione's eyes showed her naked anxiety as she glanced at what appeared to be a rather large erection compared to her small face. The cock bobbed as the man adjusted his stance and Mione's wide green eyes followed the movement of the cock as it went up and down.

Then Mione's glance fell into the camera lens and she looked at the viewer for a moment. A focused look began to gleam in her eyes and Mione appeared to brace herself, she reached out and took hold of the erection around the shaft. Every person with an opinion differs on exactly what those few moments of vid show, but the general consensus was that the natural born performer in her overcomes the young virgin's apprehension.

Whatever the truth of it, Mione only ever said publically that this was indeed her first time having sex. The vid showed her move her little hand, the fingers of which couldn't reach all the way around the man's shaft, and begin to tentatively stroke up and down.

The camera zoomed in close filling the frame with Mione's face and the length of manhood she was playing with. Alternately glancing at the cock, the owner of the cock and the camera, Mione began to explore touching the first cock she had ever seen in the flesh.

The music faded out until it was a mere background to the live sound in the room. The man said "Lick it." Mione looked up at him, seeming grateful for the instruction and her pink tongue slipped out as she ran her nimble appendage around the knob of the man's erection.

As her face grew redder with embarrassment, Mione began to suck the tip of the man's cock, caressing it with her lips and tongue. At first she kept a close eye on him to gauge his reaction, then increasingly her eyes closed as she seemed to begin enjoying herself.

Nearly the entire lunar population watched as Mione gave her first blowjob. With the man telling her to do things like "Lick my balls." or "Stroke me faster." Mione learned to pleasure a man with her mouth and hands. Running her tongue all up and down his hard manhood, her fans and detractors alike saw the young woman grow more confident and aroused with each passing moment.

Another of her songs played as background to her oral performance, but it was quiet enough that Mione's little moans and murmurs as she sucked cock were audible. Swallowing loudly she took him deep as he instructed, gagging on his big knob. Then he pulled out, spilling drool down her chin.

Now her lover moved his cock in and out of Mione's mouth as she tried to take as much of him in as deep as possible. That famous mouth suckled and gripped his slippery flesh as it passed in and out of Mione's face. Slowly the man moved in and out while she stroked him and did her best to please him with her tongue.

Once more he told her to lick his balls, and he took over jacking himself off as Mione complied, her face wet with spit as she slobbered over his full scrotum. Extending her tongue way out, Mione tried to lick every part of his balls, the young virgin clearly thrilled by her debauchery.

"Suck me. Take it in." He insisted and Mione moved her mouth over his knob and slurped him deep into her mouth again, now looking directly into the camera as he fucked her face. Mione held the gaze of the viewer, her naked lust shining in her twinkling eyes. With her mouth crammed full of throbbing cock the singer appeared to be ecstatic to be sucking cock for the first time.

After a long moment of fucking her pretty face the man pulled out, spilling more drool over her front, and he bent down and began to kiss Mione's surprised mouth for the first time. The two lovers kissed deeply, Mione gasping with passion and he began to grope her naked body.

Those famous breasts were mauled by the man as his arousal spilled into action. His big strong hands groped her small mounds as the camera pulled back to show her from the waist up. Sprawled next to each other on the mattress they kissed and fondled one another for a time, getting comfortable with one another's bodies while enjoying the joy of caressing a sexy lover and being caressed in return.

Soon both of them were masturbating the other. Mione's little hand wrapped around his long shaft and pumped his meat eagerly, her thighs parted lewdly to give his hand access to her own throbbing sex. With the fingers of one hand the muscular man rubbed Mione's little clit and the camera zoomed in for a moment showing her glistening slit being fondled.

The camera exposed Mione's body to a fascinated audience. Millions viewed the stream as the camera showed the man's fingers plunge deep into her virgin sex a few times, then panned up her writhing body to show her face grimacing with unmasked passion. Mione's eyes were closed, her mouth open in a gasp of repeating shock as she discovered the pleasure of a man's hands moving inside her sex.

Flushed cheeks were blushing furiously, her brow wrinkled as her eyebrows tried to rise higher. Panting laboriously as she appeared to be processing what was happening to her body. As her lover sucked her nipple and fucked her with his fingers, Mione continued jacking his cock almost seeming unaware of what her hand was doing.

Kissing and licking his way down her flat stomach the man moved his body between her legs, lifting them high and wide so the camera could see every detail. Mione submitted to him completely, his mouth mesmerizing her. Positioned between her legs he began to lick and kiss her thighs and the area all around her slit but not touching her pussy until the camera was in close.