A New King for Peggy Hill

Story Info
Peggy's feet finally get the worship they deserve.
4k words
4.68
5.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A New King for Peggy Hill

August 19, 2022

By: Sisi Burks

Part One: Mrs. Peggy Hill, Full Time Educator

The last few weeks of my life were far more fascinating than I had been promised in my last couple months of college. Studying and volunteering in classrooms was one thing, but I was finally officially an assistant teacher. It would be a lie to say I wasn't intimidated. Especially when I realized I would be working in the classroom of Tom Landry Middle School's Substitute Teacher of the Year, three years in a row, Mrs. Peggy Hill. From the moment I laid eyes on the older married woman, and her astonishingly large feet, I knew it was gonna be a little tough. She was my type, but she was also an amazing woman, teacher, mother, and wife. I came to know and respect Peggy, so I felt a little guilty lusting over her.

It was her first year of a new teaching contract and I knew I wanted to assist her in getting tenure quickly. I worked hard with her in the class full of middle schoolers who either struggled or didn't try to pick up on Spanish at all. It was a shame, but expected when it came to a foreign language. English could be hard enough, even for natives. All the same, I think the students enjoyed class time overall with me and Mrs. Hill there, making it fun and interesting. Peggy was always so creative with her lessons, I wanted to take from her style of teaching and use it as I moved forward. But, the thought of moving on without her was becoming more difficult as time went on.

The time we spent together before, during, and after school would be cherished. We got along so well, like best friends. The days were zooming by when I spent them joking around and playfully flirting with my stunning head teacher. Of course, she talked a lot about her family. I knew more about her husband, Hank, than I ever wanted to. He sounded like a great guy, but he didn't deserve this enchantress. I had asked if he did anything for her in the way of foot rubs, but apparently he was lacking in that area as well as many others.

How could any man live with a woman who possessed such big feet and keep his hands off them? If it had been me, I would have rubbed her feet every day, hell multiple times a day! I jokingly offered it to her a few times, but she only laughed it off and never really answered. If only she knew how much I would be honored to even get to so much as see what I assumed to be long, pretty toes and soft soles.

I was getting so tired of pretending, seeing no real point in it. She was missing out on too much for way too long. It was a Friday when I decided to actually put myself out there. I would like to say it was spontaneous, but as soon as Peggy told me her husband and son would be gone for the weekend on a camping trip before she even got home, a plan started to form in my head. It was automatic and I couldn't stop myself, even if I knew how wrong it was and how weird things would become if she rejected me.

I literally couldn't resist her anymore. If this were some sort of moral test, I knew I would fail. Selfishly, I hoped Peggy would too.

After school was often relaxing. We had a good week, no real problems with any of the students, and now it was steadily raining outside. The soft taps against the big window in the classroom was enough to calm my nerves just a bit. There was casual chatter between the two of us as we cleaned and prepared the room for Monday. Mrs. Hill started changing out some of the educational posters on the walls. She did that weekly, always making new ones for the new sections in the textbook. Some might have found it extremely tacky, but it was really thoughtful. Not all teachers would take so much time out of their days, especially off the clock like she did.

"Need any help with that?" I asked after finishing my quick clean up of the floors and desks. I came to stand right behind her, possibly a little too close but, I was only making sure she didn't fall off her rickety old step stool. Stretched up on her toes, the heel of one of her black kitten heels slipped off and I saw the pretty arch in her foot. The desire to reach out and touch sinfully soft skin was almost too much. Fuck, I even wanted to press my nose against it and find out what her feet smelled like after a whole day of work, most of it spent walking around, without socks. Just imagining the delightful musk made my mouth water.

Such a naughty teacher. It was as if she knew exactly what she was doing to me. As my stare lingered and mind went off to dark and vulgar places, my slacks got tighter. It was kinda normal, I mean being around Mrs. Hill six hours a day and five days a week was enough to do it for me, so I simply adjusted my pants as inconspicuously as possible. Finally, Peggy got the top corner to stick in the "perfect" spot and knowing her, she had probably not even been listening to me.

Her foot was out of sight as she slipped her shoe back on and climbed down the steps. "Ho yea! That's perfect if I do say so myself," Peggy smirked as she looked up at her work with her hands on her hip. "And I do. What about you, Jaxen?" I wouldn't exactly call her work perfect. Messily painted, incorrect Spanish words and grammar, glued on cutouts of Mexican children were sliding down, and not to mention, she didn't even get it on straight.

But, that was one of many things I came to love about Mrs. Hill. Even if she was bad at something, like crafts or even the entirety of the Spanish language, if she is passionate about something, her confidence was what fueled her instead of actual talent or skill. It was both impressive and strangely inspiring. Not that the abnormal in this world had ever deterred me from what I wanted. Hell, it was what I wanted.

"I like it," I answered, "Gonna be just right for our week on traditional Spanish festivals," No matter what, I always gassed Peggy up. The woman was many things, but it had been blatantly obvious how I was going to get into her...good graces. Her ego. That was all it would take. So throughout our time together, I made sure to build her up. I knew It would get her gitty and into a more flirtatious mood. But, I wasn't entirely sure it would be enough for more.

I was going to find out though.

We finished up, making more small talk to fill the time. I could feel the tension between us building faster than normal and I wondered if Peggy noticed it too. "Mrs. Hill, I was wondering if you would want to help me with something. I have been working on learning massage therapy for summer work and I could really use someone to practice on," I said, watching as the delicate woman pulled her large tote, full of papers to grade and lesson plans, onto her shoulder. She hummed softly, seeming to be thinking about it. "Well, I don't see why not," she finally answered, "What kind of techniques are you learning?"

I took a breath, finding it a little hard to speak for a moment. This could freak her out and change our whole relationship or it was my one chance to finally do all the things I had fantasized about. "I've been focusing on feet and ankles for now," I answered casually, getting my keys out as we left the classroom and Mrs. Hill locked up. "O-Oh... Well, I don't know if I would be the best to practice on with that," The way she was brushing it off, but also blushed and tried to hide her feet, had my heart and cock throbbing. The view of her from behind was breathtaking, I wished she could see herself through my eyes.

"What do you mean? They're exactly what I need to practice on," I told her, reaching out and sliding my hand up the back of her arm gently. "My hands are so big, I need to get the basics down on someone with feet that fit them. Plus... little feet are boring. I could have that done in no time. I want a challenge, Peggy,"

There was a spark in her eyes as she finally locked eyes with me. There was still a little bit of uncertainty as well, but I could tell I had her interest.

At that point, not much more was said between us other than her soft instruction to follow her in my car. We had close parking spots and Peggy stopped me again between our cars. "You can't park in my driveway. Just find somewhere and walk. Make sure no one sees you," she whispered to me, her eyes darting around nervously. It was cute that she picked up on what was really happening. Looks like this was a first for her.

I felt honored to be the man that could show the older woman something real.


Part Two: Mapping Out Her Sole

I made sure no one saw me as I snuck into the Hill residence, slipping in through the back sliding door and into the kitchen silently. It was dark, but as soon as I came in I could hear the short heels hitting the floor, getting closer. Peggy came into the kitchen and quickly pulled the blinds on the glass door, sighing once she seemed to feel more secure. "Sorry... I know this isn't anything to be ashamed of, but Hank wouldn't understand," She explained, motioning for me to follow her deeper into the house.

The family home reamined dark until she led me to a small den, flipping on a dim overhead light. I looked around, taking in how old fashioned it was. "I brought lotions," Peggy brought my mind back to reality when she came over to me with a few different bottles. They all had very basic scents. Floral. Vanilla. Things you would think someone like the plain Mrs. Hill would use.

"Thanks Peggy. Go ahead and sit on the couch," I told her as I picked out a half used vanilla scented lotion. Once she was sitting in the middle of the noticeably old couch, I went to sit on the floor in front of her. To prepare, I rolled my sleeves up and rubbed my hands together to warm them before I gently took hold of her right ankle. I could feel her reluctance when she tensed, but I kept going while tenderly rubbing small circles against her ankle with my thumb. Sliding her shoe off felt like I was opening an extravagant gift I have waited for my whole life.

As more skin came into view, my cock swelled up. This time, I wasn't even concerned with trying to hide it. I wanted the mature woman to see what her pretty feet did to me. But, I wasn't nearly prepared for how stunning they truly were.

Her feet were so long and pristine, probably from being covered all the time. My eyes were locked on her soft, smooth soles as I dropped the shoe to the ground. "Wow... Peggy, your feet really are divine. Just like I thought," It was hard for me to let go of her now bared foot to remove the other shoe. "You shouldn't be hiding them, ever," I mumbled as I scooted in closer, putting both her gorgeous size sixteens on my lap.

"Well... that's really sweet of you. But, they are so huge... Other women have more ladylike... dainty feet..." The woman's embarrassment was evident as she curled her perfect toes down, scrunching her feet, and trying to make them seem smaller. I chuckled, taking one of them in my hands and running my hands over it very slowly and gently, making sure my thumbs drug up the middle of her warm, even slightly sweat-dampened, sole.

"As I said before, Small feet are boring. Yours are extraordinary, Peggy. I mean it," I assured her as I brought her foot up to kiss the very middle of the soft sensitive sole, pressing my nose against silky skin. The smell was delightful. Her feet must have been sweating all day in those modest kitten heels. I could feel how she tensed, leaving an extra kiss in the heel before I placed her foot back on my lap to get my hands lotioned.

"You have the feet of royalty, did you know that? Egyptian royalty to be exact," I explained, knowing that what I was saying was based in truth, but pretty much a fabrication to make her feel better. "The shape and size tells me that much,"

"R-Really? I mean... I have always been told I bear a striking resemblance to Cleopatra," Peggy spoke softly, her cheeks powdered red, embarrassment finally fading to flattery. This time when I held my hand out, the woman actually slipped her foot into my palm. I began massaging her foot, not because I was in some kind of class, that was a lie, but because I knew what to do to make a woman melt just by touching her feet.

I started out just taking my time coating her foot with the lotion, making sure to touch every inch. "Yeah? I can see the shared features. I must admit... I noticed from the first day I met you that you have extraordinary feet," I explained as I began to focus my attention on her soles again, loving how nice and plush they were. The lotion would only make them even softer. As I felt up both her feet, taking my time and enjoying myself, Peggy was giggling here and there, even trying to pull back, but I wouldn't allow it. "Your feet are so sensitive, it's a shame your husband doesn't do this for you," I said as my thumbs pressed against her skin and followed her perfect arch. It was his loss though, and I didn't feel bad for swooping in and taking over.

Peggy laughed softly, shaking her head. "Oh no. That's not one of Hank's skills. But he does have many, maybe not as many as I do, but still a considerable amount," she explained, seemingly trying to make him sound better to me, but I didn't care about that man. All I cared about was showing Peggy things she had never felt before.

"I see... Well, how did that feel?" I asked, setting the heels of her feet back on my knees. By then, the tent in my pants was noticeable and I tell Mrs. Hill was trying not to stare. "It was... very nice. I think you're ready for your class," She answered quickly, pulling her feet off my lap, but I grabbed her ankles, not allowing her to take them from me. "Oh, we're not finished yet, Peggy. I want to try... a different method,"

Her eyebrows raised, but the woman let me bring her feet back onto my lap. I let them go, just so I could start undoing my belt. "I'm gonna show you something that will feel really good. For both of us," I smirked a little as I pulled my cock out with the confidence of a young man, fresh out of college. It was thick and hard, even throbbing and leaking, at almost nine inches long. It wasn't hard to see that Peggy had never encountered a big dick by how she gawked. Just her eyes on my member made it throb harder, but what was even better was the feeling as I brought her feet over to cover the sides of my shaft. Between her feet, my cock was more than half hidden. Being the most erotic thing I had ever seen, I groaned from just being surrounded by those fragrant, overworked feet. "How does it feel?" I asked, never taking my eyes off how her feet closed around my cock, heels and toes meeting easily.

"I-I mean it's very... warm and hard... and impressive," she answered, noticeably overwhelmed and flustered from her shaking voice and trembling body. My eyebrow quirked, gaze never moving. "Impressive? Is Hank not this large?" I asked, as I ran my palms down the tops of her feet and pushed them together more, making my cock fit even tighter. "Do you think you could even do this with him?" As my question came out, I began using her feet to rub my dick slowly, moving them to show her the pace for now. "I bet his cock would disappear between the arches,"

She didn't answer, but she also didn't stop me. "This feels fucking amazing, Peggy," I mumbled, eyes now dark with arousal when I finally lifted my gaze to hers. "I've never seen feet so tempting... so voluptuous. Your husband doesn't even understand what he has. But I do and I'll pamper them," I began using her feet faster, our eyes still locked as the movements shifted her skirt up her hips enough for her white, full coverage underwear to show. "This is something you can do for me," I told her, my tone turning a bit deeper. "Keep doing it like this. Keep your feet tight around it,"

Finally, I let go and Peggy took over flawlessly. Her speed was impressively consistent for someone who had never done it before. Her pace only stuttered here and there, but it didn't bother me. Nothing could with her soft feet wrapped around my thick, needy cock. "Damn, Mrs. Hill. You're a fucking natural," I moaned, letting my head fall back. I was already getting close and she hadn't even been going that long. The mix of her shapely, soft, lotion-slick soles and the weeks of coy teasing had my body tingling all over and my mind delightfully fuzzy.

"Well, it's not too hard and I've always been known for my...precision and speed" Flattery turned out to be the way into Peggy's pleasantly large, hot, and sweaty shoes. She wasn't the most complex person, but fuck, she perfect for me.

I couldn't take much more of her rubbing before I felt my arousal building rapidly. A loud groan escaped me as hot cum exploded from the tip of my cock and painted her pale feet with the clear jelly. "Ah-oh..." Peggy's expression showed this was something very new, but I could also see that she liked it by how she couldn't help but smile. Without a word, I rubbed my load all over her feet, a bit faster but almost exactly how I had done with the lotion. As my fingers slipped between her perfectly shaped toes I finally stood up, my cock bobbing from the motion, already pumped and ready for more.

"My... I forgot how much... energy young men have," Peggy said, her gaze glued to my dick as it was right in front of her.

"Energy? Mrs. Hill, it's not about that at all. I have to give you something earth shattering after what you just did to me," As I spoke, I gently pushed her to lay back on the worn out couch. Her beehive hair pressed against the arm of the couch as she allowed me to get settled between her legs. As much as I wanted to make this nice and romantic, I was unable to due to losing all patience. I pushed her long skirt up and as soon as the pure white of her grannypanties were in sight, I grabbed on with both hands, and ripped the crotch open, earning a shocked, but aroused, gasp from the older woman.

I didn't get a good look at her pussy. It was a shame, but as soon as I guided the tip between her soft lips, I felt how tight she was. "Oh fuck," I groaned as I pushed inside slowly.

"O-oh! I knew it... seemed big before but I have never been with a man so massive. Though... I have only been with Hank and one other friend... when I was much younger," Her voice was shaky as I sank into her heat until I was as deep as I could be. She was perfect. Her pussy was hot and more than wet enough. I wondered playfully if she ever got this worked up with her dull husband. "I don't think I'm all that big," I shrugged, now sliding my hands to hold onto her thighs on each side of me.

"Maybe they are just... smaller than average," I told her, a frisky little smirk appearing on my face. Without giving her time to respond, I started thrusting. It wasn't anything too intense at first, just slow rhythmic rolls from my hips. But, I picked up speed gradually and soon the room was filled with the messy, wet sounds of our body's connecting and Peggy's uncontrollable sounds of euphoria.

It was actually a really lovely surprise when she began to catch onto the pattern of my animalistic pounding, pushing her hips up to meet mine and even tightening that astonishing pussy just for me. It was intoxicating, especially when she, impressively, got her big feet against my lower back. Of course, they were so long her toes pushed right into my underwear and rested on the curve of my ass as I fucked her with everything I had.

"Ho yea! That's it! Go at it, cowboy! You won't hurt this ol' girl!" She was growing more and more confident by the minute and I fucking loved it. Maybe next time I could get her to ride me.

Really provide me with a show of what that "ol' girl" could do.

12