A New King for Peggy Hill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And there would be a next time. I had decided before I even started giving her what her husband had failed to provide the past twenty something years. Her body was molding to me and so were her movements. I could tell the woman would do anything for me as I watched her world opening up because of my cock and determination to make her feel amazing. Peggy was going to be just as addicted to me as I was to her, and I had a plan to make sure of that.

Once I began nearing my end, I spit onto my thumb and began using it to mercilessly tease her neglected clit, bringing out new high-pitched sounds from my beauty. After that, she was melting and I knew it wouldn't be long. Especially when her legs began to shake. From that point, I was grunting as I fucked her into a couch I was positive had been picked out with her husband and the married mother was loving every moment. Everything she did screamed that fact to me. Her loud voice was bouncing off the walls as I felt how her cunt tightened up around me suddenly. With another long moan from her pretty mouth, Peggy started to cum, and even began squirting as I fucked her throughout the blissful high.

Those last few thrusts were sunk as deep as I could possibly go. When I finally hit my peek, I made sure to shoot my seed right into her cervix. My hot cum filled her and even coated those velvet walls completely. "J-Jaxen... I... I can feel it. Oh my god, is this what it's like to be properly impregnated?"

I chuckled breathlessly, slowly pulling my spent, flaccid member from inside her, watching as an excess mix of juices dripped out, forming a wet spot on the fabric. "I donno, but it's how I can make you feel. Now that you're going to be carrying my child, I think we should talk soon. Maybe... tomorrow over breakfast, Mrs. Hill?"

12