A New Lesson

Story Info
A submissive woman learns from her Mistress to please a man.
4.6k words
4.72
8.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress can sense my nervousness, she always can. The sparkle in her intoxicating eyes tells me she's enjoying it in fact. As I kneel on the hard wooden floor at her feet, naked and helpless, it feels like she must be able to hear my heart pounding like a drum in my quivering chest. My wide gaze is fixed on her, staring pleadingly up at the stunning woman I belong to heart and soul. Even as anxious as I am, I can't help but feel my greedy pussy throb with lust at the sight of her looming over me. The swell of her perfect curves barely covered by the gleaming red leather of one of her many costumes. Her dark hair is tied into a strict bun, the same style she always wears when she's putting in my place. I don't even need the unwelcome reminder of the flogger dangling from one of her gloved hands to tell me I'd better do everything she wants tonight.

"You're shivering." She tells me, staring down with that familiar sparkle in her dark, piercing eyes that just seem to stare right into my trembling heart. "What's the matter? You've done this so many times before, little slut." She laughs. "You told me all about the cocks you've sucked." I have, it's true. At her request, in excruciating detail with plenty of painful incentives to be truthful. And then the same for every other sexual act I've performed in my life, any embarrassing secrets about my history with both men and women I thought to keep pried from my trembling lips by her iron hands and piecing glare that just always seemed to know exactly when I was holding even the smallest thing back.

"Yes, Mistress, I have." I nod quickly, my mouth dry. "But...not like this. This is different."

"Why?" She asks, still playful, but the hard edge to her stare makes it clear enough that I'd better answer, and better be as truthful as I can. The tails of the flogger in her hand drift across the bare skin of my shoulder, setting my body tingling. I know exactly how painful that implement in her hand can be. "Why is it different, darling?"

"I...because I don't even know his name... " I stammer. The flogger moves again, brushing across my quivering breasts, finding my nipples stiff and aching. "And because you're going to watch." I continue, praying that will be enough to satisfy her. This is going to be hard enough without her having an excuse to punish me before we even start.

"But you just adore the very thought of that..." She continues. "Don't even try to deny it. I can smell how wet that slutty hole of yours is." My cheeks burn red-hot, the blush prickling across my pale skin. I can hardly deny the hot, distracting ache between my legs, or the glistening wetness on my spread thighs.

"Yes..." I whimper, shame. It's always been like this since the day I first knelt at her feet and begged to be hers. She makes me do things I've never imagined, guides me to the edge of what I once considered my limits and then urges me further with just a murmured order. Again and again, I find myself leaping into the unknown at her request, scared of what I might find waiting for me but trusting her guidance all the same. And again and again my faith is rewarded as she teaches me things about myself I never knew, pleasures beyond anything my own weak imagination could conjure. Despite my nervousness, I know that today will be just the same and underneath that tingling thread of anxiety I can feel the familiar thrill building inside me as I wonder just where following her every whim will take me this time.

There's a knock on my bedroom door then, gentle but insistent. Even the sound of it is masculine, a dull throbbing thud demanding entry. Mistress steps around me, moving to my back and standing there behind me, while the door looms ahead. I can feel her presence there, like a looming shadow over my kneeling body. Imposing and stern, but comforting too. I fear her disapproval, but I trust her absolutely all the same. Even if I don't know the name of the man she's invited into my bedroom, the fact that she's organized this is enough for me not to be afraid.

"Looks like he's ready for you." She breathes. I feel myself responding to the excitement in her voice, the haze of submissive obedience settling over my mind and smothering all these annoying, lingering doubts. I kneel straighter, my shoulders rolling back to present my bare chest. I know the man who's about to enter will enjoy the sight, and through pleasing him I'll please Mistress as well. Right now, that feels so much more important than any silly shame I might feel at exposing my hopeless slutty self to some man I've never even met before. "Come in." She purrs. The door swings open. I keep my gaze respectfully low, firmly resisting the urge to raise my head and look at the face of the man who's cock I'm about to suck as he steps into the room.

His muscular legs are bare, so I can guess he must have stripped off in my living room. Toned muscle flexes enticingly under his skin with his steps, his heavy footfalls pulsing through my body. I feel my lips dry as my wandering gaze drifts up his thighs and from there, almost inexorably between them. I haven't been with a man for a while, not since I pledged myself to Mistress all those months ago, and just the sight of his stiff cock bobbing in the air as he walks over to me almost takes my breath away.

"See, she wants you," Mistress murmurs.

"I can tell." The man replies. His voice is deep, reverberating through my needy body and making my belly flutter hotly. He sounds confident, sure of himself, like wandering into a bedroom and finding a naked girl kneeling there is something he does every day.

"Don't get too excited now. I know she's just your type, but this is still my show." Mistress continues, a playful edge to her voice that makes her words more of a friendly little jab than the stern commands she uses on me. Still, the gentle reminder that this is all happening at her whim, only to please her, filters through my lustful imagination and makes me shiver with desire. My hands curl into gentle fists at my sides as I fight the tempting urge to reach between my legs and soothe the longing ache throbbing through my needy pussy. Once I wouldn't have even hesitated to selfishly pleasure myself whenever I desired, but Mistress has taught me a better way. My needs contained, restrained by her will, so that when she decides I've earned the right to pleasure it feels a hundred times more blissful than just rubbing myself whenever I please.

"Of course." The man murmurs. "I wouldn't dream of treading on your toes." He moves closer, standing right in front of me now. At his height, his cock hovers just above my waiting lips, my eyes tracing longingly over the veins coiling down his thick shaft to the neat tuft of dark hair around the base. His balls dangle invitingly below, two pendulous orbs.

"Darling..." Mistress murmurs from behind me. I feel the tails of her flogger settle on my shoulder, a silent gesture of ownership that stirs the throbbing lust inside me even hotter. "It's time. Suck him off and make it good, or I'll be rather upset with you."

"Yes Mistress." I gasp, my voice a breathless whine. I buck up on my knees, getting into position with my parted lips hovering just above his waiting cock. My eyes stay low, fixed on his crotch. Somehow if I don't look at his face I can lose myself in what I'm doing, just settle into the easy fantasy that he's just some prop for me to please Mistress with, rather than a man who's about to see just how low and slutty I can sink. If I glance up, I'm afraid that might change, so I just stare into his pelvis as I gently wrap my lips around the head of his cock, the musky smell of his manhood filling my nostrils and sending heat flooding through my heaving chest.

It's then I make my first mistake. Just as I have every other time I've done this with a man, I reach up with one trembling hand to hold his cock by the base, meaning to steady his shaft as I work my lips deeper. My tentative fingers wrap around him, feeling the delightful stiffness in my submissive grasp, the throbbing heat of him, pulsing with desire for my warm lips and soft tongue.

I start to lean forward, meaning to take more of his length inside my mouth, but then I hear the familiar whistle of the flogger cutting through the air. I don't even have time to stiffen before those leather tails crack across my naked back, stinging over bare flesh. I squeal in shrill surprise, the high-pitched sound muffled by the cock still resting between my trembling lips.

"Keep those hands behind your back, bitch." Mistress snaps. I obey her instantly, my disobedient hand flying behind me to clasp the other there in the small of my back, clasping my wrists firmly. "Don't you know anything at all?" Mistress continues sternly, her obvious disapproval stinging worse than the flogger. "I told you to suck his cock, not stroke it. When pleasuring a single man this way, your mouth works the entire cock, you shouldn't need to use your hands at all. Anything else is simple laziness, and that I cannot abide."

I whimper my understanding, the stinging pain across my back ensuring the lesson sinks in. Her teaching tone touches some part deep inside me, utterly reinforcing my submissive position beneath her and my yearning desire to succeed and earn her approval. Keeping my hands firmly where they are in a futile and silent gesture to make up for my mistake, I use my mouth to hold his cock instead, cradling the head between my soft lips. Craning up, I start to slide myself down, taking a little more of him each time. His stiff cock presses down on my waiting tongue, stretching my lips wider as I work my way deeper. My pussy aches with desire at the taste of his skin, the warmth and hardness of him filling my mind and drowning me in the sensation of his manly organ pressed inside my waiting mouth. Fuck...I'd almost forgotten how much I enjoyed sucking cock.

"Tongue." Mistress growls. I shiver, not understanding what she means and already knowing what the consequences of that will be. Sure enough, the flogger falls again, landing across my shoulders with a piercing crack that fills the entire room. Stinging pain follows moments later, a patch of bare skin throbbing in protest as the wicked tails drape themselves over my trembling back. "Use your tongue, you stupid whore. Lick the head of his cock. Surely you at least know that much. Are you trying to embarrass me? Is that it?" The flogger falls again, tails wrapping around my side to sting at the sensitive flesh and drawing a shrill scream from my throat.

Desperate, I try to tell her I'm definitely not, but my voice is hopelessly muffled by the thick cock filling my lips. All I can do is follow her orders and hope it earns me some respite from that awful flogger. Still, to fail like this again and again is...frustrating, particularly since I've always considered myself good at sucking cock, and I've certainly never had any complaints from the men who enjoyed my talents. Suddenly I feel so inadequate, reminded once again how hopeless I was before she took me in hand. I try to tell myself this is just the same as when she taught me to lick pussy. I made so many stupid mistakes then as well, born out of selfishness and laziness and denying my true submissive self. I worked and worked hard at fixing all of them, suffered through many painful punishments, and now Mistress finds little to fault in my technique when it comes to pleasuring her that way. All I need to do is listen to her, trust her as I always have, and this will be just the same.

Spurred on, I curl my tongue up, letting the soft muscle tease around the tip of his cock, just gently brushing over what I know is achingly sensitive skin where the spongy head meets the shaft. My reward moments later is a low groan of pleasure in his deep voice. I see his muscled legs tense on either side of me, his dangling balls twitching in their wrinkled sack. My tongue darts back around, flickering over the small, stretched sliver of skin where his foreskin meets the head of his erection. He groans again, and I can feel the pulsing throb of his shaft against my lips as his cock responds to my attention. My skin tingles with longing anticipation, knowing I'm managing to please him...and hopefully my Mistress too.

"Good." Mistress murmurs. That single word of hard-earned praise makes my eyes roll back and a hoarse moan of raw delight set my lips vibrating around the cock pressed between them. This deep in the haze of submissive, I feel almost like she could make me cum with just her voice, if she so desired it. "Now, time to start sucking his length properly." She purrs, sounding like a pleased cat. "Since it seems like you need careful instruction, you will do this in sets of three. Three times up and down his shaft. The first two fast and deep, the third slow and deeper."

I whimper my assent, and then begin, just as she instructed. I count up silently in my head as I lean forward, my stretched lips sliding almost halfway down his length before drawing back, then repeating again. The third time, I press my lips deeper, taking almost his entire length until I feel the hard tip of his cock pressing painfully against the entrance to my throat. A small discomfort, easily ignored in my need to obey my Mistress absolutely. I hold him there for a few moments, feeling a slight ache in my chest as my lungs protest. Then, finally, I lean up again, leaving his pulsing shaft glistening with saliva as my stretched lips glide back along his length until only the head rests against my fluttering tongue. I snatch a breath through my nose, the scent of him filling the very air I breathe. Then, it begins again and I lean forward, his cock pressing inside my mouth once more. One two three. Just as my Mistress desires.

Quickly enough, I relax into the rhythm of what I'm doing and let my body and my need to please take over. The slow count from one to three settles into easy habit, and I find myself considering just how I feel right now. Sucking a cock has never been like this before. I've always greedily focused on myself, luxuriating in the powerful feeling of a man's organ trapped between my lips, slobbering artlessly over his cock in what I now realize must have been a rather sorry display. Now, instead, I'm thinking about what I'm doing, considering every twist or lick of my tongue, how tightly my lips are wrapped around his shaft and how quickly I let myself swallow his stiff length. I consider his responses too, the way his breath hitches when I lick at that one particular spot near the head of his cock, the tenseness in his legs when I take his shaft deeper that tells me just how much he enjoys every moment.

Mistress taught me what it is to be a submissive, to turn my focus outwards from my own selfish pleasure to the service of those using me. Her lessens have given me so much, and now she's giving me even more as I lushly suck on the man's cock, pouring myself into servicing him with his pleasure my one reward.

"He's close now, you're almost done, darling." Mistress murmurs behind me then, her sultry voice echoing my unspoken thoughts. "A little more, but first, look up, let him see those pretty eyes as you suck on his cock." I pause at that, my tongue still delicately resting on the tip of his erection.

Part of me is still unsure if I want to see him, to turn this from his cock being merely an instrument through which I can please my Mistress to a male organ attached to a genuine man. Knowing he's been here, watching me serve and simper and be punished this entire time almost feels...like it might be too shameful to bear. My safeword flickers into my head "Clio", the name of the muse of History after the major I was studying at the time. I chose it for myself the very first night Mistress and I spent together, and she laughed and called me a pretentious little slut before carrying me to her bed and making me hers in every way imaginable.

I know if I pop my lips off his cock and say that single word now, all of this will end in an instant. Mistress will send him away, and we'll spend the rest of the evening cuddling in my bed as she lavishes me with soothing aftercare. She won't shame or punish me, she won't even be disappointed, there's nothing disappointing in knowing your limits is what she always says.

And yet...no matter what she says, I'll be disappointed in myself. I know I can do this. It's not even very difficult. The only thing that's stopping me is that foolish refusal to understand what I really am, what I really want. This lingering shame over what Mistress has tried to teach me all along that I thought I'd shed a long time ago. Why should it matter if this man judges me? If I glance up and seem him staring scornfully down at me I shouldn't care in the slightest. Even if he calls me a slut or a whore, what do I care? I am all those things and more for my Mistress because it pleases her.

Mustering the determination that thought stirs inside me, I let my gaze flicker up, darting over his flat, muscular belly and across his broad chest. Still cradling his cock between my lips, I finally glance up to his face. He's younger than I thought, just a few years my elder perhaps, his smooth cheeks covered in fine layer of stubble. A pair of brown eyes stare back at me, dulled with hooded pleasure as my tongue continues playing over the tip of his cock. I suck on his shaft and he moans again, his lips trembling. My heart soars at the obvious pleasure on his handsome face, knowing that I am the cause of all of it.

How could I ever have been scared of this, I wonder. Here I am, kneeling in front of a man, and it looks like he's enjoying my lips and tongue more than anything in his life before. Just like always Mistress has known me so much better than I know myself, and I feel my heart soar with blissful gratitude for her boundless patience and willingness to guide my stubborn self through until I understand every lesson. I promise myself I'll never question her again, even knowing part of me well might when she unveils her next little game and takes me just a little further down this road. But the thrill of absolute fulfilment in her hands shattering my doubts in a single instant is a drug like no other.

"Good girl..." Mistress says behind me. Her warm hand lands on my head, fingers brushing tenderly through my hair. The feeling is...almost indescribable, like an entire swarm of butterflies fluttering in my stomach as my chest swells with aching heat that makes it almost hard to breathe. I moan around the cock in my mouth, trembling with aching delight and lust, my body hovering on the edge of bliss. "Now...make him cum, I know you can darling."

Her hand slips away, and in that moment, as her sultry purr hovers in the air, nothing in the world could have stopped me from swallowing his cock. I throw myself forward, choking on his shaft as the thick head of his cock slams into the entrance to my throat. My tongue moves like a serpent, writhing in my mouth and sliding across every inch of his skin that I can reach, while my lips wrap around his shaft as I suck lushly, the wet, sloppy sounds of my eager blowjob filling the room. I'm frantic now to bring him to climax, the need to please him just a shadow of my desperate desire to hear my Mistress' approval once again.

The man groans again, something almost desperate in that hoarse sound, his large hands curling into tight fists by his sides. I can feel his cock swelling in my mouth, his balls tightening against my chin. His breath catches, and just like that I feel his hot cum spattering across my throat. His hips jerk back as he orgasms, some of the bitter seed spraying over my tongue instead, filling my mouth with the taste of his semen. His cock pops free of my lips, the last few pearly drops spattering across my lips and chin. I kneel there, frozen in place, my eyes still fixed on his face as he gasps and pants for breath. My own pussy aches and throbs with needy heat, but the distraction of my own fierce arousal is easily ignored...for now at least.

12