A New Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold it in your mouth, that's it...good." Mistress purrs. Anticipating her wishes, I've held as much of his thick load as I can in my mouth, the taste and smell of his cum filling my senses. "Now look back at me..." She breathes. I turn my head, my cheeks puffed out to keep as much of the cum inside as I can. After what feels like so long, my longing gaze falls once again on the gorgeous figure of my Mistress. I moan softly around the mouthful of cum, just the sight of her enough to make me swoon as I ride the burning live-wire of my own aching arousal. "Swallow it, every drop." She orders.

My throat tenses as I gulp down the man's load, the slick cum sliding easily down into my waiting belly. The taste of it still lingers on my tongue, and I can feel the heat of it. Mistress smiles at me, the pride and satisfaction in her beautiful, dark eyes makes me swoon and shiver, my trembling muscles almost giving way as I kneel there weakly at her feet. Her gaze moves up, over me, and then to where the man is still standing behind me back now.

"So, how was it?" Mistress asks him "Everything you hoped for?"

"She...was great." The man gasps. "If I could...maybe...again." His gaze darts back to me, and his softening cock twitches eagerly, already starting to stiffen up again. I feel my lips part, my mouth going dry as I wonder if it would feel just as good to suck him off for a second...or even third time. To taste his thick, hot cum on my tongue and feel it fill my mouth.

"Don't push your luck." Mistress replies, and I can hear that raised eyebrow in her voice that always threatens trouble. "You can leave now, you've had your fun. It's time for her reward now, and that's something only I can give." For a moment the man looks like he might protest, but then he slumps forward with a disappointed sigh. "Don't look quite so glum." Mistress grins teasingly at him. "Perhaps next time I want to watch her play with a cock, I'll chose yours again."

That's enough to bring a smile to his face, and he turns to leave, stepping back out of my room, presumably to gather up his clothes and head out...wherever he's going. I still don't know his name, or anything about him, but the thought that Mistress might decide to bring him into our play again still makes my needy pussy ache. I have to remind myself that's her decision and hers alone. No matter how greedy a slut for cocks and cum this night might have made me, begging to have my selfish desires satisfied will only get me in trouble. Quite rightfully. In this arena at least, she knows far better what I need than I ever could.

The door closes behind him, leaving me alone with my Mistress, and it's as if the rest of the world just drops away. Sticky drops of cum still trickling down my chin, I smile wildly up at her, almost dizzy with delight at how this all has gone. Once again, my trust in her has been rewarded, and the satisfied grin on her beautiful face tells me she's pleased at my obedience despite all my mistakes. Later, I'll go over everything that went wrong and promise myself that next time she presents me with a cock to suck I'll make it all better just for her, the perfect show for her to enjoy whenever and wherever she wants to use me in that way. In my free time I might even try to practice a bit on one of my bigger dildos so I can surprise her with the progress I've made. For now though, all I want is to just bask in her approval, no matter what went wrong, and I let the dizzying warmth of her pleasure wash over my shivering, naked body.

She reaches down, one hand finding my cheek and gently guiding my head up. Then, bending gracefully at the waist, she leans right over and her mouth finds mine, kissing me with that fierce hunger that makes me melt against her. I moan into her lips, my own already parting willingly to allow her probing tongue inside. She licks avidly at my mouth, her tongue entwining around my own and pushing it aside, even that part of her effortlessly dominating me. The kiss seems to last forever, and yet not nearly long enough, and when she pulls away at last, strings of glistening saliva joining our lips, I'm panting and breathless, every inch of my skin tingling with flushed sensation.

"Let's go to bed, darling." She murmurs hotly, her dark eyes and simmering voice both alight with possibilities that leave me mewling in hot desperation, my hips wriggling and bucking at the fiery need blooming in my greedy pussy. "It's time for your reward..." No words have ever sounded sweeter, my eyes fluttering with delighted anticipation.

"Yes Mistress." Her hand tightens in my hair, taking a firm grip of me there, the sharp tug on my scalp making me moan as pain and pleasure entwine like coiling serpents in my writhing body. At her urging, I fall forward onto hands and knees, crawling after as she steps back towards my waiting bed. She climbs up first, moving with the grace of a prowling lioness as she lifts her gorgeous body up onto my sheets, with me pulled along by the hair. At another sharp tug, I crawl up to join her, kneeling there on the bed, the soft sheets beneath my legs setting my skin tingling with possibility. Mistress smiles at me again, her full lips glistening, and then she leans forward and takes me in her arms, her mouth on mine, and I can think no more.

12