A New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I unsnapped her bra and gently slid the straps from her shoulders, feeling the weight of her breasts coming free of the cups. I then inserted my fingers under the lacy edges of her panties and gradually slid them down, first over her shapely ass from behind, and then sliding my hands under the waistband around her hips to the front, and easing the small lace patch fabric down to her thighs, and then to her feet.

I quickly undressed myself and put all of our clothes into the bin, sealing the lid so I could place it in the barn later, and I turned the water on and began to lather up my hands with the sanitizing lotion. As I took the hose and began the process of washing Becky, I narrated what I was doing to her in a gentle voice, hoping it would help her be more comfortable if there was any level of awareness behind those blank blue eyes. I began with her head, washing her beautiful blonde hair and face, and then working my way down to her shoulders, arms and back. I then lathered up a healthy amount of lotion in both hands and reached around her from behind, first cupping her breasts in my hands, and then stroking them in a circular motion to apply the soap, starting on the outside and working my way inward, before finally encircling her petite areolas and nipples with the softest of strokes from my soapy fingertips. Her breasts were heavenly to touch, their fullness offset by the way they yielded to my fingers as I squeezed them. After allowing the soap to sit, I hosed them off and briefly admired the way the round contours and nipples glistened, wet in the evening sunlight, before chastising myself for becoming aroused given the circumstances, and hurriedly continuing the shower.

I soaped up my hands and picked up where I had left off on her lower back, working them gradually downward until I was kneading her firm, feminine bottom, somewhat in shock myself about what I was now doing after barely ever seeing so much as Becky's knees in years of social interaction. I left her ass covered in soap lather and took a gulp as I knew what came next. Slowly, gently, I slid my hands around her waist from behind and began to rub her lower stomach, the front of her hips, and finally her pelvic area, in slow circles moving closer and closer to her smooth genital area. Finally I arrived at the folds of her outer labia and rubbed up and down gently with my soapy hands, before slipping two fingers just inside and tracing the edges of the most intimate and delicate part of her body in a gentle circle, from the clitoral hood at the top along the smooth, wet sides of her inner labia down to her vaginal opening and back up the other side. I pulled my hand away quickly after completing a few circles, realizing that I had been holding my breath and glad to have that part of this awkward shower experience over with.

After rinsing off the soap from where I had just washed, I finished with her legs and feet, before washing my own body off and rinsing us both to conclude the shower. I wrapped a towel around my waist and led her through the house, still dripping wet, and into the master suite. I toweled her off and helped her to lay down under the covers of the master bed, then walked to the bathroom to get a cup of water and two sleeping pills from my medicine cabinet. She was clearly exhausted from the day, and the trials of the last few weeks and months, and I also needed to return down the hill that evening to double-check the entry and ensure the existence of our compound was fully safe and obscured from the outside world. I didn't want to leave her alone in her current state of shock, so knowing that she would be in a sound sleep for 6-8 hours would give me peace of mind. I helped her to swallow the pills, eased her head back onto the pillow and tucked her in, and shut the door behind me as I left the master suite.

I made dinner for the kids while ensuring their bedrooms were ready for the night, unwrapping and leaving toiletries in the bathroom. To ease the transition I put them to bed as siblings, with my kids on the bunk beds in one bedroom and Becky's girls sharing the other room, and they were thrilled when I put one retriever pup in each room for company during the night. I told them I'd be doing some work outside and would come back later, and also that Ms. Becky was sleeping so they shouldn't bother her, and wished them all good night. I checked in on Becky and was happy to see her sleeping soundly, so with everyone safe and sound in bed I headed out the door to secure the property.

It was just after midnight when I returned to the house, satisfied that I had erased any hint of a path near the entrance to the property, checked the cameras to ensure they were operational and hid spike strips along lower levels of the path in the unexpected event that a vehicle did make it onto the property. Additionally, I triggered a rock slide onto a key chokepoint where the path wound around a mountain alongside a river just before entering the protected valley, and spent two hours covering the newly-fallen rock with brush and leaves to make it look like a long-time feature of the property.

I walked into the master suite and saw Becky still sleeping, though she must have been tossing and turning in her sleep as she had kicked the covers off, laying naked in the moonlight across the bed with arms and legs spread. I gently tucked her back in and walked to the bathroom to take a shower before getting some well-deserved rest myself.

After showering I put on some boxers and a t-shirt and considered my options for sleeping arrangements. My first thought was to crash on the couch in the master suite sitting room and let Becky have the bedroom, but then I reconsidered, realizing that Becky could wake up at any time and potentially be in a disoriented or emotional state. I then returned to the bedroom and carefully climbed into the opposite side of the bed from Becky, pulling the covers over me, and drifting off to a deep sleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.

---

At 3am woke up, taking a moment to realize where I was as my eyes adjusted to the moonlight streaming in from the west-facing windows of the bedroom. As I regained consciousness, I was surprised to find that Becky had rolled over to my side of the bed during the night and was now nestled under my arm against my side with her head resting my shoulder. I froze, realizing she was still naked, her breasts pressed against the side of my chest, her hand resting on my chest and one leg atop my mid-section. I could feel her warm breath with every exhale, moist against my neck. After I regained my senses from the initial shock, I decided to try to gently roll her over to her back and ease myself out of the bed, without waking her.

After working up the courage to begin I prepared to start the process of rolling her off of me; I looked down and was surprised to see her eyes open, looking back at me. I was speechless, my eyes met her gaze and I could instantly sense her emotional state, vulnerable and searching. Reflexively, I gently stroked her bare back with my hand to reassure her, while I still searched for words.

She finally broke the silence, whispering "I'm scared."

"You're safe, Becky. We made it to the mountains and you're safe now. The kids are sleeping upstairs." I wasn't sure what she remembered and wanted to get her up to speed, while doing what I could to relieve her anxieties.

"What's going to happen?" She asked, eyes still searching mine as she spoke.

"We have everything we need here; there is nothing to worry about. I'm going to take care of you, Becky." I squeezed her as I spoke, trying to comfort her.

"What about my girls?" She whispered.

I saw the searching look still in her eyes, and suddenly the words came to me. "OUR girls," I corrected her gently. "Our old life as we knew it no longer exists, and when the sun rises tomorrow it will mark the start of a new life for us all. You belong to me now, and those kids upstairs are all OUR kids. We are a family now, from this day forward."

I didn't know what had possessed me to say it; suddenly it felt like I could sense her heart and understood exactly what it was she was searching for and needed. Simultaneously, I had felt a primal instinct rise up within me, an instinct to take possession of Becky and protect her. And in that moment, the drive welling up within me perfectly matched what she was looking for. I don't know if one of us brought about the feeling in the other, or if it was a coincidence that we both happened to feel overwhelming and symbiotic drives at exactly the same time, but in that moment I was overcome with a deep feeling of connection.

My words still seemed to echo in the quiet room as Becky lifted her head from my shoulder, her eyes still locked with mine but no longer with that scared and searching look. I was now the one searching her eyes, trying to decipher her reaction to my words and her state of mind. They seemed more secure than a moment before, more content, but there was something else. It almost looked like a hunger growing in her expression, a recognition of the connection we now felt and an urgent desire for more.

Suddenly, she lowered her head toward mine and our lips met, in a voracious and passionate kiss. Her lips parted and our tongues danced hungrily, with a sense of desire and determination that forcefully threw away all of the tragedy and pain of the last few months, and took back the joy that had been withheld from our lives. I breathed her in as we continued to kiss and her free hand slid under my shirt and stroked my chest, and I could feel our bodies press more tightly together. Her breasts heaved against me as her breathing accelerated, and I ran my fingers through her hair and down her back.

I felt her hand move lower and lower down my chest, to my stomach and then my boxers, rubbing my fully manhood through the fabric. She did this with speed and purpose; there was nothing patient about her approach. She acted like someone with an urgent need she was intent on satisfying, as quickly as possible. Soon she slid her hand under the waistband, assertively gripped my penis and began to stroke it. As we continued to kiss I could feel her pressing her pelvis against my leg, her smooth pussy rubbing against my thigh.

After one final passionate kiss Becky withdrew, again locking eyes with me for a moment, hand still on my cock. Without a word she quickly repositioned herself beside me, crouching on her knees and quickly kissing her way down my chest until she reached my boxers, which she pulled off to expose my penis. She began to lick and kiss all around it, with the vigor that someone deprived of food for weeks would approach their first meal, and eventually I felt her soft lips and moist tongue licking along the shaft before arriving at the sensitive head of my cock, which by now was throbbing with desire for her.

Finally I felt her sweet lips part and take my penis into her mouth, and again she proceeded with a pace that suggested a primal appetite she was urgently working to sate. I saw her beautiful head bobbing up and down, and admired the divine contours of the naked body crouched beside me, heavy breasts swaying back and forth, and I began to caress her perfect ass. Becky's blow job was easily the best I had ever experienced; as her supple lips and active tongue expertly worked on my penis, I shut my eyes and savored pleasurable sensations that had seemed impossible in the Covid "new normal" just hours ago.

I felt the first signs of an orgasm starting to well up within me, and Becky must have sensed it as she released me from her mouth and quickly climbed on top of me, guiding my cock into her pussy without delay and beginning to rock back and forth on top of me, eyes closed and clearly lost in the moment. I was caught by surprise with the speed in which I was suddenly inside her, but the experience of first penetrating her womanhood, and the subsequent feeling of being connected with her, is something I'll never forget. She was dripping wet with desire, and I could feel the walls of her vagina contracting in waves around my cock. She was tighter than I would have expected a MILF with two children to be, and winced slightly when first taking me in, as well as when I reached my full depth inside her. But it was something else I was most struck by.

When Becky took me inside her I felt all of the joys and sensory pleasures that had been gradually stolen away by this pandemic suddenly coming back to life. The touch of her skin felt electric as I caressed the contours of her body with my hands and held her bouncing breasts above me. I could smell her arousal and it was strangely intoxicating, unlike anything I had ever experienced before. The sounds of her high-pitched moans and fast-paced breathing, and even the rhythm of the bed springs creaking below us and her ass slapping against me, sounded rich and melodic to the ear. And the sight of her on top of me- her incredible body rocking and gyrating in the moonlight with our bodies locked tightly together- possessed a raw and ancient beauty that sent shivers down my spine. It was as though the shackles of the crisis broke free and we were once again able to experience the beauty and pleasures of the world, with the full range of joyful sensory perceptions flooding back all at once.

I felt Becky increase her pace and her moans felt primal as she worked my cock inside her with increasing vigor, and watched her as she approached orgasm, suddenly feeling her body contract around my penis and freeze in place as she shook for several seconds while the climax overwhelmed her. After a few moments, she again opened her eyes and looked at me as her beautiful hips began to rotate and rock once again. This time, with my own climax approaching I gripped her hips and began thrusting upward more forcefully, in perfect harmony with her own gyrations.

Gradually I felt that familiar welling-up inside me, gradually building into climax as I thrusted into Becky with increasing force and speed. She locked her feet around my legs and did her best to stay anchored on top of me, and as I climaxed and waves of ecstasy washed over me I drove my hips upward and locked into position as deep as I could within her, releasing a month's worth of my seed into her waiting pussy as she continued to gently rock on top of me.

I collapsed back onto the bed, shivering from aftershocks every few moments, and Becky lay down on my chest with me still inside her. I could feel her pussy still instinctively squeezing and massaging every last drop out of me, and her breasts heaved against my chest as she captured her breath. She kissed me a few times, softly this time, and then without a word she rolled back to my side and nestled against me, falling asleep quickly with the slightest of satisfied smiles on her lips.

As before, Becky's head rested peacefully on my shoulder, a hand lay on my chest, and one leg was thrown over my midsection, but this time there was a small trickle of semen spilling out of her onto my leg as she slept. I laid back and reflected on the unexpected turn the night had taken, processing it all and enjoying the warm afterglow for a few moments before falling into a deep and peaceful sleep.

---

I awoke as dawn was breaking and found myself alone in the bed. For a moment I wondered whether it was all a dream, or whether Becky had run off upset over what we had done, but my questions were dispelled when she emerged from the master bathroom, fresh out of the shower with her beautiful naked body moist and glistening in the morning light.

The contrast in her mood was dramatic compared to the day before. She smiled warmly when she saw that I was awake and climbed back into bed, cuddling up beside me and cooing sweetly. "Good morning" she whispered, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning" I replied, reflecting on how familiar and natural she felt nestled against me. We lay there silently for a moment before I nervously proceeded. "I should probably apologize for last night. You were shaken up and not yourself, and I didn't mean to take advantage."

She pressed a finger to my lips and hushed me. "Don't apologize; it was my doing and I wanted it. I needed it." She gave me another soft kiss and lay her head back on my shoulder.

After a minute she raised her head again and asked me, "Did you mean what you said last night? That I belong to you?"

I replied, "Yes I meant what I said, and I vaguely recall us consummating it soon after," and we both shared a laugh. Then I continued, "In all seriousness, I did mean it when I said it. But originally I meant merely that I accepted responsibility for you. The way you responded introduced a much more profound meaning. Now when I say 'you belong to me' it is because of the deep connection between us; I can sense that you and I complement each other in rare and important ways, that we now have an unspoken and sacred bond."

Becky smiled warmly, then closed her eyes and gave me an extended kiss. Her lips felt so supple and responsive, I marveled at how it felt like our mouths were dancing in harmony.

She rested her head on my shoulder again and was looking at me, and I could tell she had something on her mind. "What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"I think maybe I should be the one apologizing to you. I should have told you last night that I'm not on birth control. I was so swept up in the moment and..."

It was my turn to put a finger to her lips and hush her. "You have nothing to apologize for. I wouldn't change a thing about last night; it was a perfect memory that I'll treasure forever." Becky blushed mildly and smiled with relief.

"In fact," I said as I rolled toward her onto my side, with her passively rolling away onto her back beneath me, "had I known I would only have wanted you even more."

She grinned and whispered "thank you," and I admired her gorgeous body in the soft morning light. As I hovered over her I felt a gentle caress on my penis and realized she was softly stroking me back to life with her fingertips. It was not the firm and assertive grip of the night before, but more of a soft and suggestive touch, inviting me to follow through on what I had just implied. I looked her over and noticed that she had in fact assumed a docile and sensual posture, fully exposed, with her legs slightly opened in a way that seemed to be subtly offering her fertile pussy to me.

I reacted to her invitation and began to kiss her neck as I squeezed and stroked her beautiful breasts with my free hand. Gradually my mouth made its way down to her chest and I hungrily kissed and licked each breast, sucking on her nipples as Becky moaned and her back arched in delight. While I did this my hand made its way down her stomach to her pussy, and I could feel her legs widening further as I approached, hips opening to provide me with better access to her feminity. I was amazed at how naturally she responded to me; it was like she was a performance race car, accelerating without effort as soon as I pressed the gas and responding flawlessly to every turn of the wheel. It felt like she was an extension of myself, that we had some deeper harmony at work.

I stroked the outside of her labia and her hips ever-so-slightly began rocking to my touch, and when I slipped a finger inside the delicate folds into the wetness beneath, her legs started to bend and her knees raised slowly upward, still spread widely for me. I caressed her moist inner labia, occasionally dipping my finger just inside her as if to tease, and then gently stimulated her clit with the softest of caresses. I could sense her body's increasing arousal, and raised my head from her breasts to look her eye to eye. With a half-playful tone, I asked "So you're not on birth control huh?" with my hand still stroking her fertile mound.