A New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky could only nod, as I then climbed on top of her into the welcoming brace of those statuesque legs, still spread wide for me. I kissed her full on the mouth, as I gradually lined my cock up with her entrance and began to penetrate her waiting pussy. She moaned softly as she took me into her, nibbling on my ear and whispering "yes" several times, barely loud enough to hear.

Slowly, lovingly, I entered Becky fully, and then began to work up to a pace we both enjoyed, still amazed by the responsiveness of her body to my every move. Sometimes it even seemed as though she was anticipating what I was about to do before I did it, or was somehow reading my thoughts, we were so fully in sync with each other. Even the sensations were different with her; instead of a slow build to a climactic peak, we seemed to achieve and then maintain a high degree of pleasure for every moment we were connected as one- if not the overwhelming ecstasy of an orgasm, then something very, very close.

I looked down at Becky as I continued to thrust inside her, and she smiled back at me with those warm and loving eyes. It occurred to me then that if our union the prior night was about taking back our lives from the tragedy that had surrounded us during this pandemic- throwing off the chains and allowing ourselves to feel pleasure and joy again- this morning it was about securing our bond with each other. Ours was not a normal courtship but these were not normal times; society with its norms and inhibitions was collapsing in the world outside our sanctuary, and death and suffering had befallen the world. Against all odds we had managed to find a rare and sacred connection in the midst of all this pain and loss, and we were going to hold onto it with every ounce of strength we had.

My thrusts were growing faster and more forceful as I approached climax, and I admired the sight of Becky's perfect breasts bouncing up and down below me, and savored the sensation of our hips slamming together with greater intensity, as though we were trying to connect our bodies so tightly that nothing would ever tear us apart. I looked at Becky and softly moaned "I'm close," although I knew she could sense it already.

She returned my gaze with passion in her eyes and replied "Cum in me. I belong to you", between her heavy breathing. It was enough to put me over the edge, triggering an incredible climax that would launch an overwhelming tidal wave of ecstasy over my entire body, as I pushed as deeply as I could into her and began filling her fertile body once again with my seed. I felt her climax at that moment along with me, digging her heels into my back and locking me in place inside her, her body shaking beneath me as I could feel her pussy determinedly contracting around me in inward waves, holding me within her as her vaginal walls patiently milked every drop from me, and then quickly pushed my seed upward, past her cervix and into her waiting uterus.

Gradually, we collected our breath, and after several minutes I withdrew from Becky and collapsed into bed beside her. Her hand grasped mine as we both lay on our backs, recovering amid the period aftershocks. Dawn had just broken outside as I reflected on the unexpected developments of the last day, and how Becky and I had first helped each other to take back control of our lives and destroy the hold of the crisis over us, before then entering into a bond with each other, consummated with my seed now inside her fertile belly. It was indeed a new life beginning with the breaking dawn outside for us all, and we suddenly found ourselves with a new sense of hope for the future, our future.

After a few minutes, I leaned over to kiss her again, and said "I suppose we should wake the kids and get started with our day?" And together we rose and left the bedroom to begin the new day, our new life, together.