A New Life

Story Info
A Family starts a new life in one day.
6.6k words
4.68
97.6k
195
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A New Life in

Twenty-four Hours

Aggie

The unbelievable was happening. Only feet from me, I watched as my husband grunted and then unloaded a load of hot sperm down another woman's throat while I leaned over the kitchen counter; feeling the pulse and heat of a man not my husband, pouring his seed into my belly.

I was in mind numbed shock as my orgasm tore through me; that last faint spark of reason, wondering how we had gone from being the most conservative middle class home, to this in less than twenty-four hours.

My name is Aggie or Agatha Proctor. My husband and I own a family hardware business in a small Pennsylvania town. The store has been in my husbands' family for four generations now and we do fairly well since we are the only major hardware in the area.

Tom and I both grew up in this area; and we will most likely be buried here one day. Boring maybe, but there is something to be said for tradition and stability. After twenty-five years of marriage there is a sense of comfort knowing things don't change. Tom and I enjoy our Saturday evenings in front of the television; he is a leader in the local masons, and I am the president of the church women's group. In other words about as staid as you can get in Pennsylvania Dutch country.

People might call us conservative, and maybe in some things we are; but one thing Tom and I did was make sure our two children were raised knowing what the real world was like. That meant being open minded about some things a lot of others around here most likely aren't. But then again, that's private family business not theirs.

Cecilia, or Sissy; was our first born. At twenty-four she now has her teachers' degree and teaches middle school in a neighboring district. Eric, our son just turned twenty-three; and like his father is working the family business.

But all of that lets you know that life for us was plain and ordinary. I had no idea last evening what was going to happen to our world. It was the most innocent thing; I simply had to go to the bathroom. Tom and I were watching the television, and I quietly headed up the stairs to the main bathroom.

I was passing down the hall when I noticed Erick's light on and his door cracked open. Honestly it never occurred to me; it was that simple mother's instinct that at fifty years old is ingrained in you. I took care of my business, and on the way back stopped at Erick's door to tell him good night.

I didn't even think about it, I mean the door wasn't exactly closed. So many should have's I guess. I should have knocked; I should have just gone on by after all he is a grown man now. I didn't. I stood there in my robe and night gown, and swung that door open...and froze.

Now, to understand; Erick was like his father and fit the country mold. At six foot and two hundred pounds; he was a lean muscular boy. God no, in that moment; he went from boy to man; and I mean total man.

Erick was stretched out on his bed; which happens to be positioned at the opposite end of his room and sideways to the door. That gave me a full open view of the entire length of his bed. Or rather, a full open view of his naked form stretched out on that bed.

In three seconds, the entire scene came into sharp focus. That firm jaw; his face locked on the small iPad he had on his upper chest. The bulge of his bicep as his arm moved up and down. That taut flat abdomen firm with muscle; and that...that...monster his fist was gripping. It was thick and long, and God was it hard. The angry purple head oozed a clear fluid as his fist glided up and down.

Now masturbation is NOT an evil; Tom and I made sure both our children knew that. We never hid the sex talks, and we encouraged our children to explore; and to know certain acts were just natural. That included self pleasure; after all everyone does it; even Tom and I from time to time when our moods don't always match.

But knowing your son masturbates; and seeing a full grown twenty-three year old man stroking himself is something different. I didn't know what to think or even feel; but my body did. I felt my nipples harden, and a gush of warmth between my thighs. I knew I needed to quietly back out before he saw me; and I fully intended to channel these sudden emotions into attacking my husband; when the unthinkable happened.

"Oh mom" I heard Erick softly groan.

Mom; he couldn't mean me? Dear God was he masturbating to ME? I silently took a side step so I had a little better view over his shoulder. My eyes locked to his iPad and I shuddered. It was a picture of me, hanging clothes on the line out back. It had to be recent it was summer. I was reaching up to the clothesline, and the edge of my skirt had ridden up in the back, I could just make out a hint of the white of my panties.

"Oh my God" I couldn't stop the sudden gasp.

Erick's head whipped around, and he stared at me wild eyed. "Mom" fear filled his face. The amazing thing was, his hand never stopped moving. In the next instant I knew why.

"Oh shit" Erick grunted.

I stared dumbfounded as a thick white rope shot out of the tip of his penis and arched straight up into the air. I just stood there rooted to the spot, Erick staring back at me as a second thick rope soon followed the first. Good God he was cumming like a fire hydrant.

"Oh God" I groaned as the pulse of his fluids was matched with a gush between my thighs. "Erick how could you...I'm your mother" I groaned even as my wet panties clung to my lips.

"Mom, I'm so sorry" Erick half whimpered "I just...you're just...oh God." His eyes stared at me and I saw it then, that hunger that glows from when Tom saw me naked. It was right there, only it was my son.

"I'm what?" another should have. I should never have asked that question.

"So sexy" Erick gave a guttural rumble and then I watched in horror as his hand started to move again.

A man had just called me sexy; I have news son or not that is a definite build to any woman's ego; especially at fifty. When I realized he was doing it again I was shocked; I mean he had just...you know...done it; how could he do it so soon.

My eyes dropped from his face to his groin and I was stunned to see that thick monster in his grip was still steel hard. His belly was covered in white goo and still he was hard.

"I've dreamed...of seeing..." his voice had this detached quality.

I looked up and realized his eyes were staring at my full breasts as they pushed out against my robe. Age had helped them sag a bit, but at 38D's that's to be expected. I knew he could see the cleavage through my open top, there was no way to hide it; and his eyes never left them.

I felt a tremor as I saw that hunger in his eyes. He had dreamed of seeing my breasts. It was so wicked, and so wrong. I should have left the room, I should have told him to stop. I should NOT have tugged on the belt to my robe until it came undone; the flaps opening.

I wasn't wearing anything fancy; it was my usual knee length silk night gown. But you wouldn't have known that from Erick's reaction. His eyes bugged out and he stared at what I knew were my more than evident diamond hard nipples making small nubs in the thin fabric.

I pushed my shoulders back, thrusting my large breasts out; I took two small steps and was only a few feet from the side of his bed. I could smell his sweat as his chest glistened; his eyes were fixed on my chest as his hand picked up speed.

"Oh God" I heard a low rumble.

"You were looking...at my panties" I whispered almost breathless.

"Yes" Erick grunted.

"Is that what made you...cum?" dear God I had said the word.

"Yes" Erick just grunted again.

I reached down and gripped the hem of my night gown in one hand. Erick's eyes immediately locked onto my hand. I inched the cloth up just a bit, and watched stunned as Erick shuddered. Did my body excite him this much?

"Would you do it again...if you saw them?" I asked him.

"Yes" he could barely speak.

My hand slowly inched upwards, his eyes never leaving the rising cloth edge. That hunger in them all but glowed as inch after inch of bare thigh came into view. Not even Tom had ever looked at me with this much desire.

When I reached the edge of my panties, I hesitated. This was so wrong, so lascivious I couldn't believe I was doing this. I was about to show my panties to my son for God's sake.

"Like this?" I asked as I slid the cloth up the final couple of inches.

They were plain white panties; nothing lacy or forbidden. I admit you could not have missed the wide damp spot I was sure I had leaked into them by now. But the reality was my panties were nothing spectacular; while the reaction from Erick was.

"Oh fuck" Erick rasped as I stood there with my night gown bunched at my waist.

His eyes rolled back, his ass rose from the bed and his entire body froze. I heard him grunt again; and then once again a thick white rope erupted straight into the air from the tip of that beautiful penis.

I quivered as I watched another thick rope burst free; and a swamp flooded my panties. I was having an orgasm I was shocked to realize. I wasn't even touching myself as I was dripping down my thighs.

As Erick slowly lowered to the bed I dropped the hem of my nightgown. Turning I walked out of his room without saying a word. Silent I descended the stairs. Tom was reclining on the couch watching television. Without a word I walked over, stood in front of him, reached under my night gown and stripped of my soaked panties.

I reached down and shoved the wet cloth into his face, and then quickly unsnapped his jeans, jerking them to his knees. By the time he had untangled my panties from his face I was on my knees in front of him.

"Aggie, what the...oh fuckkkk" he groaned as I literally swallowed his penis.

"What are you...oh Jesus...woman...oh my God" he babbled as I sucked him to rock hardness.

I climbed up his body and poised my drenched sex over him, holding him upright in my hand. I stared into his eyes and for the first time in my life, spoke my mind.

"Fuck me" I hissed and jammed my weight down on him.

We rutted on that couch like two animals. Tom was shocked at my aggression, but quickly got into the swing. His hands gripped my swinging breasts and squeezed them; while his hips drove up into me over and over. After watching Erick unload twice over me; it only took moments for my body to rocket to its peak.

"Cumming" I gasped as my walls clamped down on him.

I looked up over Tom's shoulder; and watched as Erick stood at the foot of the stairs; watching us. Just when I felt the heat of Tom's sperm filling my belly, Erick unleashed a third thick load feet from me. God help me, my only thought at that moment was what it would have felt like if the roles had been reversed, and it had been Erick unloading inside me.

Tom

I don't know what had gotten into Aggie last night, but the sex had been incredible. Quite honestly it had been one of the hottest sessions we had experienced in a very long time. Whatever had happened I hoped it stayed around.

Sex was something that had always seemed more important to me than to Aggie; so when she all but raped me on the couch it had lit a new fire in our relationship. By the time we got to bed, we were at it again; this time with me on top. I stared into her lust filled eyes wondering what she was thinking, as I unloaded the second load of the night into her. It was something we hadn't done in decades.

The next morning I admit I was a bit worn out, I mean doing it twice the night before when you are thirty is one thing; doing it twice when you are fifty is something else. I sent Erick on ahead to open the store, and I headed for a nice wakeup shower.

My shower became a lot more than the usual wakeup when the frosted glass door opened and a nude body stepped into the spray behind me. I had just washed my hair and was getting the water out of my eyes when slender arms wrapped around me from behind.

My first shock was that the breasts pressed into my back were not at the right height, they were further up my back than my five foot four wife would normally be. Secondly, they were not even the right size. Aggie is well endowed, very well endowed; and what was pressing into me now was nowhere near their size.

It took me a moment to get the water out of my face and get untangled from those arms so I could turn around. I stood rooted to the spot mere inches from my nude wet daughter.

"Jenny, what in the hell...ohhhhhhh" I couldn't stop the low moan as her slender fingers wrapped around my cock.

"It's my turn" Jenny gave a sultry smile.

All the blood in my body suddenly redirected, against my will but in accordance with nature. Blood flowed straight into my cock, causing it to thicken and harden in her pumping grip. This caused a severe blood shortage to my brain; which immediately fuzzed over in confusion.

"Your turn...what are you..." I stumbled out as pleasure rocked through my loins.

"Mom got to watch Erick jerk off until he came" she husked. "Now I want to see you cum"

Erick was jerking off? Aggie watched him cum? My brain was trying to wrap around what she was saying as she sank to her knees in the warm spray in front of me. Her hand was doing amazing things to my cock; her fingers swirling over the sensitive tip as she stroked my full length. I was losing ground quickly as my nuts started to heat up.

"Honey we can't...I'm your..." and then I made the mistake of looking down.

Crystal blue eyes filled with raw lust stared up at me. The swell of a perfect pair of 36C's were just below that face; capped with very hard pink nipples.

"Oh my God...we can't do this...we can't..." I tried to protest.

"Want to bet" Jenny growled; and then that hot mouth slid over my cock and I was lost.

Confusion melded with sensory overload as a tight vacuum hit my cock. Her hand cupped my balls as her mouth slid down my shaft. I just stared as she took in every inch of my cock into her throat.

"Oh my fucking Goddddd" I groaned as I swore my toes were going to curl.

Jenny's mouth pumped up and down on me, my hands clenched in fists as I stood there. I wanted to fight, I wanted to resist; but my body betrayed me as one of the hottest blowjobs ever came to life in that shower.

With an obscene pop her mouth came free; and her fist pumped at my spit and water slick cock. She tilted my rod downward and thrust her chest out at me.

"Come on dad, give it to me; cum on my tits" Jenny commanded me.

"Oh God...shouldn't...can't...honey I'm...I'm..." and then a fire went off in my loins.

"I'm cumming" I gasped as my nuts lit on fire.

True to her word, Jenny aimed my throbbing cock at the swell of her breasts. I watched as a thick rope of my seed spewed out and splattered over her pale skin.

I wanted to scream and yell how wrong this was; all I could do was gurgle as I painted her breasts with my hot cum. Jenny just knelt there and cooed as load after load covered her breasts.

Raising to her feet she finally released my cock. I leaned against the cool tile gasping to catch my breath. I watched stunned as Jenny reached down and scooped a strand of my seed off with one finger. Then, before my eyes she slid that finger into her mouth and slowly sucked my cum off and down her throat. It was one of the most obscene and hottest things I had ever witnessed.

"I think now I'll go fuck my brother" Jenny gave that sultry smile again.

I just stood in the shower in total shock. What the hell had just happened? My daughter had just all but sucked my balls dry, and just walked out wearing my cum, to fuck her BROTHER.

My mind kept playing over everything that happened in the shower that day. I remembered Jenny's words about Aggie and Erick, but every time I tried to talk to Erick, some customer came in. I could also tell he was very frustrated; Jenny had not known I had sent him to the store early; so her little morning romp had never occurred.

Finally, at lunch; Erick said he was going home to eat. I didn't have a decent reason to tell him no; so just watched as he left. I gave him a half hour head start, and leaving my head cashier in charge, headed for home.

The half hour had been better timed than I could have imagined. I walked through the front door and heard Jenny in the kitchen.

"Harder, fuck me harder" I listened to her lust filled voice.

The realization that she was doing exactly what she had said this morning put a knot in my stomach. What had happened in the shower was beyond something I had never imagined could happen; and that she was having sex with her brother was beyond description. I had to stop this, it was incest, and it was illegal. I headed for the kitchen intent on ending whatever madness had suddenly gripped our family; and walked through the door into a vision of debauchery.

The same nude vision I had seen in the bathroom this morning stared back at me. Jenny was bent over the kitchen table, gripping the edges; her nude body rocking back and forth as she shoved her ass back at her brother. Her firm breasts waved back and forth with her motion as she impaled herself on Erick's manhood.

Erick was standing behind her, his face a mask of pure lust as he gripped his sister by the hips. Jamming his hips forward, I heard skin slapping skin as his hips smacked her firm cheeks; driving himself in as deep as he could.

If all that wasn't bad enough; Aggie stood on the side of the table facing the couple, her eyes locked to them. Her white cotton panties were laying discarded on the kitchen floor, and she braced herself on the table with one hand, the other shoved up under the hem of her dress.

"God he's so fucking big" Jenny grunted as I listened to the wet squelch coming from her mother.

"Oh God...Jenny...Rick...you shouldn't..." I heard Aggie mumble.

"Shouldn't what...fuck my brother" Jenny moaned. "Why, because you want to fuck him?" she stared at her mother.

"Oh God...don't..." Aggie groaned.

None of them had noticed my arrival. Jenny and Aggie were so into each other that nothing came between them; and Erick was so far gone a truck could have driven through the kitchen and he wouldn't have noticed.

"I'm cumming" Jenny panted as her body quivered. "Cumming on my brothers cock" she stared into her mother's eyes.

I watched as Jenny shook through her orgasm; the wet sucking sounds of Erick's cock as he just continued to drive into her matching his mother's hand. I've watched porn; I have even masturbated to it when Aggie hasn't been in the mood. But this was live, real; and the hottest thing I'd ever seen. I should have been horrified as I watched my daughter cream all over her brothers' cock. Instead I reached down and unsnapped my jeans.

Pulling them down enough to free my now raging hard cock, I took two steps and was standing right behind Aggie. Now in her field of view, Jenny looked up and her eyes grew wide. I moved before she could say anything.

My brain had gone into auto drive. Last night with Aggie, and then this morning in the shower with Jenny simply overloaded my common sense. Knowing how wrong this was I reached down and flipped Aggies skirt up over her ass to her waist.

"Tom...what..." Aggie started looked over her shoulder.

"AHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" Aggie screamed as I rammed my hips forward; driving every inch I had into her in one stroke.

Aggie

When Erick came home for lunch I was surprised. He so seldom even ate lunch let alone came all the way home. I went to the kitchen and started making him something quick to eat; knowing he had to get back to the store.

I was standing at the kitchen counter when I felt his hand rest lightly on the curve of my buttocks. I shuddered at the touch but said nothing. What was I going to say, let me watch you masturbate but you can't touch the body that brought on your orgasm.

12