All Comments on 'A New Life'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Loved it! So fucking hot! Another MDM classic. Five stars and a favorite point!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

Short but not particularly sweet. Just average I'm afraid. But I do enjoy most of your tales perhaps the next one will be more to my liking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Exciting new life for the family. Would be nice to continue with their day to day ordinary life behind closed doors while the outside world looked highly of them as the pillar of the community.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW! Your story was a very good read! I hope you will continue telling us what happens to this family.

redpoppiesredpoppiesover 2 years ago

Good story. Well written. Needs a better editor to catch the misspellings and correct the grammar.

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 2 years ago

0 for 3 in one day

Too much cheating for my tastes. 1 star and I may need to reconsider your place in my favorite authors.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Incredible story. That family escalated from being wholesome to deviant very quickly. 5stars.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Great story hot and about the right length for this type. Well done indeed!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What happened to Cecilia and who is jenny

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 2 years ago

Would love it if you could hit restart and write the same story with more tease and greater length. All in all, it is your story and I do love the thought of family members fucking each other. A 4

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

Got sex but not a lot of backstory as to what led up to it.

loverofbksloverofbksover 2 years ago

God I love your stories their always so sensual and descriptive...I was so happy to see all the new stories you published on my homepage. You're an excellent storyteller I know if I want to cum to read one of your stories definitely my #1 author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Cecilia, or Sissy; was our first born."

.

So, is there a third child or couldn't you keep track of your characters' names?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Incoherent at times but great for a fast cum.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, this author is pretty good. I have made one criticism, but overall he's certainly got my interest!! On his fourth story now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story though there was some mistakes still loved it!! You need too write more of this and see how the sex goes after their first time!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wysiwyg4allwysiwyg4all4 months ago

It was a ok story. You could of done better with discretion of the body and how it felt. There should of been more about the mom and dad/groupsex as the dad shove his cock into his daughter's son's cum filledbsisters pussy or there could of been dp and dpv action.

GreyHead49GreyHead494 months ago

I'm enthusiastic about this story and his author. It is the first time I read a story in the original language. I'm German and so I knew only translated stories by this author at the german part of Lit., but I was fixed about the themes and the style of this. 5 stars for it. I'll be back here for sure.

olblueyesolblueyes4 months ago

really liked this too short family incest tale,,very erotic!!

wrc264wrc2643 months ago

It was ok, but cut very short. Basically two sex scenes, no anal, no knowledge of what happens next in their lives. Kind of a bummer.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg12313 days ago

"A New Life:" - This story is nothing but raw, stroke-story sex--flavored and spiced up and sprinkled with a mixture of prurient incest sex!! The attempt at the story being of an incestuous flavor, failed. This is not, in any way, negative criticism, but what I first and foremost look for in incest/taboo genre stories

The author 'MountainDewMan' writes fabulous stories, of which I've so far read many of them!! This one, though, is beyond reality and believability, i.e., the family going, in one day, from being sexually conservative to the next day, being a radical, full-on progressive and liberal family of sex addicts.

The primary, and main ingredients of incest life and actions, is pure love, romance, respect and the reality that family, blood-kin members can and do fall in love. There is some basic human sexuality involved--like in ALL and every couple's relationships--but first and foremost is caring, love, respect. The fear that society and the laws must be of major concerns, which in turn minimizes the numbers that others should never, ever become aware of the familial incestuous nature of their affair and love! Secrecy must be adhered to by keeping all other family, friends, neighbors, society, etc., unaware and ignorant of their love, sexual life, and attempts at a normal family lifestyle--for obvious reasons..

Of course, a porn story is totally different. This story IS hot, sexually libido-driven, and fills my wheel-house satisfaction of Mother and Son, Father and Daughter, and Brother and Sister incest!!! At the end of the day, I love all those aspects of sex expression and fulfillment! However, the combination of a believable incest story fueling--i.e., being the foundation for--a stroke story is beyond realty and practicality in real life...and a good and great literary incest story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous