A New Life, A new Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Amy and Tyler fight and experience new first.
5.7k words
4.73
5.6k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eshing
eshing
119 Followers

After their initial night of fucking around and getting to know each other, Tyler and Amy settled down quickly into a new type of relationship. They would act like friends and talk with one another, consult on their problems, or hype up their interest just like any other good friends, but one to three times a week so long as they weren't getting it elsewhere, they'd send a text or message asking about wanting to meet up for a movie night. Said movie night would always be replaced with a fast and loose night of fucking and eventually exploring new and varied kinks.

Tyler quickly grew to know many different means of screwing after his time with Amy, even with all of his previous experience with one night stands. She wouldn't just crawl over him on their hookup nights. Even if they were just cuddling or hanging out, she'd find a way to tease him or get him off before he even realized she was going for it. Stuff like footjobs, random strip sessions in front of him to tease his ass, nights out filled with handies under the table before the waitress came back.

It was all very casual sex and Tyler eventually figured that Amy's views on sex and actual romance were rather blurred, as while she definitely seemed to be the more emotionally invested between the two of them in this relationship, and requested cuddling, chatting for hours, and plenty of small dates or actual movie nights. She was also extremely eager to tease him into either sex or just blowing his load. She seemed to almost take eager joy in her ability to make him cum so easily and surprise him.

Tyler was still looking for women to date by the end of month three but he'd also grown used to Amy's shenanigans and their odd relationship. It wasn't bad and he had heard no complaints from Amy either so he was settling into the relationship just as he would any other. There was routines now, and a bit of casual acceptance of it compared to the initial awkward or mixed feelings on the subject. The two of them had even swapped house keys for their places at this point since they'd grown so used to just walking in to see each other, especially on their hard days or very horny ones.

While Tyler had met with a few women in these months on the side, they never really went past date two. As they still all fell into the same mold that left him wanting more from before. It just wasn't his luck to find a girl he could fall in love with as of yet. Amy still hadn't said anything to him about any relationships outside of theirs, but she had definitely smelled a girl or two on his body somehow after a night he'd gone over and just dumped yet another woman. It was kind of scary how horny she'd been that night or how she'd even known. But the sex definitely helped his mood post date.

Today wasn't really all that special, but Tyler had just been drained of any motivation for his job as his manager had once again decided to drop an even larger workload in his lap as he didn't have any family and was still young but experienced compared to his coworkers and could 'handle it just fine' according to the douchebag. So Tyler was over at Amy's place and unlocking the door with his spare key in rather sour mood.

The door opened without any problem and he looked around to see if Amy was there. She wasn't in the room, but he could hear her laughter from the office. He realized she was probably either streaming or just using the office PC. So he quietly walked in. Looking around the office that seemed out of the wet dreams of a pink and purple obsessed gamer. Plenty of posters on Nintendo characters and a number of famous RPGs. A large pile of plushies and pillows in the corner. Several shelves of old consoles or hard disk games. Another smaller shelf of books. And at the back of the office a massive table and PC setup with a large chair that almost hid Amy who was seated in it. Tyler had found out rather early on that Amy was a VTuber streamer. So she was never actually on camera, but instead her avatar was. So he wasn't really worried about being seen.

He silently came up to her from behind and waved at her from the side. This caused her to yelp before laughing and telling her audience she'd have to go quiet for a few seconds. So, as her avatar froze and her mic muted she turned to look up at Tyler and ask "What's up babe? I'm still working at the moment, so if you were hoping to hang out it'll be a bit."

Tyler just chuckled and said "It's fine. I just was feeling a little down today is all. My boss was being a douche and I just wanted to see you. But speaking of hanging out." And with a smirk on his face he quickly unzipped his fly and let his cock slip from his jeans before grasping it by the shaft and bringing it to Amy's lips "How about a quick blow before getting back to your fans? It's kind of kinky thinking they're just a click away from hearing you suck me off don't you think?" His now hardening head pressing and pulsing against her glistening lips and brushing her soft skin.

Amy backed into her chair for just a moment, a bit surprised at Tyler's sudden request, but as she felt his cock on her lips and heard his reasoning she merely rolled her eyes before making a quick click on her keyboard and pausing the stream for a few minutes as her mouth parted around his throbbing and musky head. Tyler groaned in pleasure at the sensation and eagerly thrust his hips forward to dive his cock deeper into her lips and make her gurgle. Tyler had been trying to match Amy's game lately, but this was his first chance to get her back more semi publicly than before. She often just stayed home, and the few times they did go out, she was always the first the beat him to the trigger of playing this little game of kinky chicken.

Now, as he looked down at her with a headset over her ears and a mic just an inch from his cock and her drooling lips he could finally savor the feeling and kink of being so close to being caught but nowhere near it at the same time, and it got him hard as hell which only stuffed Amy's lips more. Not to mention how casually she was just blowing him. Maybe he should do this more often.

Amy was growing rather hard herself in her tight panties and skirt. She often wore comfortable clothes as she streamed, but she still liked feeling pretty so the casual skirt and tank top were her choice for today. But that was neither here nor there as she grew excited at having her mic right next to her suckling lips as she groaned and moaned over the boy's thick cock.

She was definitely getting into it and enjoying Tyler taking more of a playful approach outside of just the bedroom. Plus, his many smell on her lips and nose after a long day of working and not washing was rather exciting too and she was more than willing to enjoy blowing him. Her hand went under her skirt and she quickly began stroking her hardening shaft as she blew and drooled over Tyler's.

It wasn't even five minutes before Tyler was blowing his load between Amy's lips and groaning in pleasure as he felt her tongue and throat spasm and gurgle around his hot seed and throbbing rod. He had grasped her by the hair to make sure she swallowed as always and just enjoyed the feeling of her sucking out each drop of his load as he rode the high of it.

Finally she popped off his rod and took a few hot breathes of air. A little whine escaping her lips as she drunk down the last of his spunk in her mouth as she continued stroking her own needy shaft below. She didn't have any lube or good toys next to her so she was left a little harder to cum with just her hand.

The cute and docile look on her face was so sexy to Tyler that he chuckled as he let his cock cool down and tucked it back into his pants. He leaned down and kissed her forehead saying "Thanks babe. That was great. I'll let you get back to your stream." And with that he flicked her mic back on before reaching down to grasp her member in his own hand and start stroking her cock. This elicited another yelp from her into her mic, before she quickly covered her mouth and tried to remain calm as her chat once more started flooding with questions on what she was doing or what was happening and was the stream restarting.

All the while Tyler stroked her rod through her panties and the large throbbing bump under her skirt just grew more erratic in its pleasure. At first Tyler hadn't been all that keen on playing with another cock. Even one attached to a beautiful woman like Amy. But over time he'd grown more used to it as Amy was all to keen to compare and contrast in their lovemaking. So, now he could at least stroke her as they fucked or even like this just to tease her. He still very much treated her as the 'girl' in their relationship and took control in bed, so he was much more eager to get serviced or use her than go down on her himself. This was just the equivalent of flicking her bean as they fucked or just to make her squirm as far as Tyler was concerned at the moment. Even if stroking her shaft felt remarkably similar to stroking his own with a lot more heat under his palm and a lot less feeling.

Amy tried her best to remain calm as she felt Tyler stroke her cock. She even placated her fans by saying she was just having a bit of a glitch with her PC and needed a bit to fix it so her avatar and equipment came back on. She was going to try and keep the stream up, but may need to just restart things if it wasn't immediately fixable.

All of it sounded plausible and at least relatable as it was known that this stuff glitched and had quirks all the time, But Amy's rather husky voice compared to before did leave some doubters. Plenty still asked questions, of which Amy was only able to partially answer as she was having trouble keeping regular breathes and a normal voice as she grew closer and closer to nutting.

Finally after another few minutes of tugging, puffing, and scrambling for answers, Amy blew her own load and quickly stained her panties and skirt with a large dark creamy spot on the front and shuddered in her chair. A sharp whine escaping her lips into the mic as she did so. Everything went silent for a few moments before Amy quickly said she'd stupidly stubbed her toe and was just going to restart. And with a quick few taps to the keyboard she swiftly restarted her whole PC before sighing as she settled back into her chair in post nut bliss. Her cock still throbbing and drooling into her clothes as Tyler removed his hand and chuckled.

"Hehe, gotcha~" And with that he took off for the living room to watch some TV as she settled down and restarted her stream.

Amy was just left panting in her chair and needed a few moments to catch her breath so she could be angry at him even though it had been very hot for her.

Some hours later once Amy had finished up her stream for the day she walked out to find Tyler sitting on her couch and just watching a film. It was some war thing that she didn't recognize immediately, but she was more interested in him anyway. She walked over in front of him and stood between him and the TV as she asked "So, you got me, huh?" Her arms crossed and her face looking wholly unamused.

Tyler on his part had felt it was just simple fun that he was retaliating against her antics for. He sat up a little straighter and said "Oh come on. After all the massaging and teasing you've done to me on dates or even here or my place I thought it was a silly way to get back at you."

"Silly? Look, I don't mind getting a little risky and whatnot in public or something similar, but that's my stream big guy. I can't have the censors thinking I'm having sex on their time otherwise I lose my account and can't stream anymore. That's a lot of lost money, and I don't exactly want to go back to a normal office right now."

Tyler realized that this was getting a lot more serious than he'd thought. This was almost their first fight if you didn't count all the arguing they did on movie or food choices. So, Tyler looked up at her and shrugged saying "Alright, I'm sorry. I tried to keep it so things weren't that risky, no one could see you, and they could only guess based on the sounds at the end. It's not like you don't make stupid sex jokes or noises in stream anyway. I've seen what you get away with as an avatar. I just thought it'd be some fun. But I get it, you got a bit scared and I'm sorry. I'll stick away from the stream. But it's not like you'd lose out forever or anything. You could just use another site or go to onlyfans or something like that instead. People would pay to see you have sex then, probably for a lot of extra cash too." He joked at the end trying to lighten the mood back up.

Amy was actually kind of starting to see his point of view right up until he mentioned his joke on onlyfans and realized he didn't exactly care. So she smirked down at him and said "Oh yea. Totally. Any girl can make it on there right? Especially girls like me in porn. You know what. I bet I could make a lot of cash sticking my dick in the ass of a big hunky guy like you for a bunch of meatheads to yank it to. So, how about it. Feel like taking the bottom position for some doe babe?" Her voice husky in his ear as she asked if he's up for selling his ass for her career. Her fingers brushing his face tenderly as she teased him about it.

Tyler shivered at the thought and realized how it felt to be basically asked to whore yourself out for cash. He wasn't exactly willing to take it up the ass. He'd played around with girls and their fingers on his prostate, but getting fucked never seemed enjoyable to him. He grasped her hand and shook his head saying "Alright, alright. I get it. Sorry for joking about it. And I won't be interrupting your work anymore. I promise. Are we good?" He asked kissing her fingers gently and looking up at her for some forgiveness.

Amy just clicked her tongue at his rather pathetic answer. It wasn't that she was gung ho to fuck him. She much preferred enjoying the fruits of his labors in bed. But with him getting so cold at her touch and practically giving in on the spot about it hurt a little. She'd kept her piece because she didn't want to lose more than half the feeling of sex just to look the part. She'd never be able to have kids or give birth, so why sacrifice the ability to enjoy half of sex just to have an extra hole that works the same as the other one with a lot more complications. But to hear him almost act revolted by it kinda made her want to push him more. So, while she'd forgiven him for the stream. It was the jokes and meaning she was willing to pick up the battle over now.

She rolled her eyes and said "Fine, but you owe me something and I plan to collect. In fact, given our current positions, I think now is the perfect time to collect." She reached down and grasped the hem of her skirt before pulling it up high to reveal her still slightly stained and bulging panties. "Since you made a big mess of my stream and seem so happy to go into us casually getting one another off. I want you to blow my big fat girl cock right here. Right now. I want you to clean me up after you made me blow into my panties, and I want to cum in your mouth to keep me clean. I think that's a fair price to pay." Her hips inching closer to his face as she spoke. The bulge of her panties twitching with some anticipation as she'd not done this before.

Tyler looked up at her and with a almost insulted expression asked "You serious? You're gonna make me blow you just because I tried to get back at you for all the times you messed with me? You know I'm not comfortable doing that and you're still going to make me?" He tried to make it sound like she was going to far. While he knew it wasn't a major deal, he still didn't like the idea. He was the one on top in this relationship in the bedroom and while he couldn't compete with her financially, he at least wanted to maintain that dominance. They were still looking to date others, but as they fell more and more into the roles of a couple dating with one feminine and the other masculine, it kind of became a raw reminder that he wasn't the only one with a penis here.

"Yes, I really do. I don't walk into your office and tell everyone you're dating a trans woman or randomly make you blow your load while you talk to your boss. That's a step to close to ruining your career, and you almost just did the same to me. I think it's more than fair for you to do this for that. Now come on. No more stalling. Give me a nice, wet, hot blow job with your weaseling mouth and take my big girl cock like a man." Her hips inching even closer, and while he had to look down at her crotch, it was still easy enough to smell the soaked cum and musk of sweat from her panties as they bulged in front of him as it twitched below his chin.

He gulped, realizing she kind of had a point. He'd be fired ridiculously fast if his boss caught him getting laid while working. And most likely he would lose a lot of respect if they found out he was with a trans woman, especially from his dirtbag of a boss. If she wasn't just playing things up, he had to admit that he had done something that could've equivocally gotten her fired and that was a step too far. He looked up at her smirking face before looking back down at her crotch and sighing. "Fine."

With that Amy giggled in satisfaction. There was definitely something to getting one over on Tyler that made her feel hot and great. Whether she had a kink for it or it was just a power trip, she wasn't sure, but she did know that her fuckbuddy was finally about to suck her off and she couldn't wait. So, she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor, kicking it to the side, but she kept the tank top and panties on as she stared down at him. "Good. Go on then, and don't worry about my panties, they're already pretty in need of a wash after sitting in them for hours and soaking them with my hot girl cum, so I'll just leave them on as a little reminder."

Tyler shook his head at how much Amy seemed to be enjoying this and just hoped it was a one time thing. He reached out with his hand to grasp her panties and move them aside, but suddenly felt Amy's hand on his as she said "Uh uh uh. With your teeth babe. I want this one to be memorable. And I want to make sure you've got those pornstar chops since you think I should be selling out cam vids for people to see. I'll be needing a costar, and right now, you're the best available talent. So, pull out my girlcock with your teeth and give mamma your best porno blowie."

Tyler groaned at that. She was really taking advantage of every word he'd said and throwing it back in his face. He'd get angry if he didn't realize that if he was this angry she must have been just as angry if not more so when he'd said it. So, to keep the peace, he nodded in deference and just continued as he was told. Not like there was a huge difference between blowing with or without a show in how humiliating it was.

This time he leaned down and placed his hands on either side of her hips before bringing his face to her cotton coated crotch. The smell wasn't as bad as he'd feared. Sure it was that sweaty smell, and a tinge of the familiar musk from their sex, but it was also kind of fruity. He assumed from all her dieting and special creams. So at least he wasn't drowning in the smell of man as he did this. Tyler parted his lips and leaned in until his nose was pressed to her skin. His teeth clenching tight to the hem of her panties and he began to pull down against them.

The tight cotton pulled away simply enough, though the feeling of her pubes on his teeth and lips brought a weird sensation to him, as they weren't as soft as other women he'd eaten out, but they weren't as hard or sharp as his. She was just in between like the rest of her. He continued to tug down, but felt that bulge slowly press out more firmly on the fabric, and soon begin sliding up his face just before finally springing out with a smack to his forehead. He released her panties with a bit of surprise and they smacked right back up to the base of her rod and balls to snuggly holster her sack in the cotton once again.

eshing
eshing
119 Followers
12