A New Life, A new Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy gasped as she felt all this happen. With her sizable chest, she had to lean back or over a bit to see the majority of what was happening and when she suddenly felt the surprise snap of her waistband on her balls she yelled and bounced in time with it. Only serving to bounce her cock up and down and once more smack Tyler over the head with her meat. "Hey, I like this a little rough, but be careful down there. I want a porno suck, not a maso one."

Tyler just sighed and brushed her cock from his head to grasp in his hand as he sat back up. He slowly began to tug on her rod, back and forth in that familiar, but twisting and turning rhythm that he'd gotten used to giving her. But once more, Amy grasped his head and said "Not a handie. A proper blow job. I want those lovely manly lips on my girl cock now babe. This is supposed to be your recompense, not another quickie. Now open those lips." She grasped his head and thrust forward a few times, bonking his nose, cheek and lips a few times in mistaken accuracy.

Tyler just rolled his eyes and accepted he wasn't getting away with just getting her off. He once more looked down at that throbbing winking one eyed pink fuck rod and gulped. This was it. He was really about to suck a dick.

He closed his eyes, held her steady in his hand and took a breathe, which was fortunately or unfortunately filled with Amy's sweet and salty musk, and lowered his head. His lips parting before finally sliding over the rather salty and hot skin of the head of her nearly seven inch cock. Amy shivered above and even purposely moaned a little in her husky sex voice. Her hands sinking into his hair as she felt him take just the tip into his mouth.

The sounds of her pleasure weren't truly enough to set off the awkward feelings or taste Tyler was experiencing. He was tasting her cum for the first time and it was old and practically dry on her sweaty skin. He carefully licked her twitching head in his mouth and fought growing revolted at the action. It was anything different from sucking her finger or licking her ass, or neck, but just the image and thought of it made him feel uncomfortable for some reason. But the press of Amy's fingers on his head and her slight press of her hips towards him made him come back to reality and continue to suck over her member.

He slowly began to bob up and down over the first two inches nad taking her in just past the head of her rod before backing off and repeating. The sensation definitely sent pleasant tingles up Amy's spine and brought back feelings she hadn't experienced in quite some time. Tyler was by no means an expert and seemed to be doing his best to half ass it, but a warm tongue and wet mouth were similar no matter who gave it and to the top deprived Amy it was just as good as any other one she'd had before. "Yea baby~ Go a bit deeper. I know I'm taking your mouth for the first time, but I believe in you~ Just a bit more~" She murmured as she lightly thrust her hips in and out in time with his bobbing to try and just slowly inch herself in deeper and deeper. This basic blow went on for another minute or more before they both realized Amy wasn't growing any hotter and Tyler's jaw was already growing a bit more soar just constantly bobbing back and forth and expecting her to blow any second. He let her pop out of his lips and spread a shine across his skin with a layer of saliva as the tip of her cock glistened in equal measure just an inch away. "Do I really have to keep going? I'm not even good at this, we could be here for like half an hour." His whining definitely sounding like him trying to get out of it.

Amy was feeling horny and hot, but Tyler's lackluster attempts felt more like teasing edging than and actual oral experience. So she agreed that at this rate they'd be here all day. So she said "You're fine. I'll help you out a bit more since I should have figured you had no experience even though you have a cock yourself and just seem to have forgotten what techniques made it feel good. So, part those lips of yours again and get back to slobbering over my girl cock." Saying so she grasped her shaft and brought her cock back to his lips before shoving it back inside.

Tyler wasn't actually all that tired, and he'd more than gotten used to the taste and sensation after the first minute. He just still had mental blocks on the topic, but feeling Amy shove herself back between his lips made him come back to the thought of sucking her off instead whether making her happy like this was worth it or not. So, he returned to sucking and running his tongue over her bobbing shaft. But this time Amy didn't let him do as he pleased. She grasped either side of his head and sank her fingers into his hair as she guided him up and down her shaft. Still only a few inches at first, but she made sure to roll his head from side to side to get a bit more sensation, and make him move a bit fast and more enthusiastically then before.

The wet gurgles escaping his lips soon filled the room and were quickly accompanied by the sound of Amy mewling and moaning as she actually got some pleasure. "That's it babe. Just let me guide you. Mmmmmm....I'll make you a glorious girl cock sucker yet~"

Tyler soon switched to breathing exclusively through his nose as Amy almost face fucked him by this point. She wasn't going deep, but she was getting faster and faster, and he couldn't afford to take short breathes via his mouth as she'd just push further in if he did. He felt her practically banging towards his throat after another minute. His tongue now coated in the remains of her orgasm from earlier and her now dripping pre. It was still sweet, but the fresh warm drips across his tongue at least weren't dry and crusted like the old stuff. More like tasting a saltier version of his own saliva that was a bit thicker than nasty weird flaky cream. It was mainly the smell that Tyler couldn't escape from now, as while she still smelled like her perfumed and feminine self, the scent of sex definitely grew stronger and more musky by the moment. He just hoped she'd hurry up and finish soon so that he wouldn't have to think about this ever again, or at least not until he royally screwed up sometime later.

Amy though was thoroughly enjoying herself. The feeling of him sucking her off. The power she felt in the act. The pleasure of her cock getting more attention than just a had or rubbing up against something was great and she wanted more. So. She began to truly drive her hips forward. Holding his head in place as she began to try and face fuck him while she grew closer and closer. Another few thrust and she felt the back of his throat followed by his gasping cough from the interaction. It only served to wet her crotch more and make her feel even better so she didn't even stop and continued to fuck his mouth faster and harder "Yes~ God yes babe suck my fucking cock. Take it~" Her balls twitching and aching in the holster of her panties with a fresh stain of sweat growing across the fabric as she grew more frenzied.

Tyler was coughing and gagging by now and no longer wanted much of this at all, but he was already this deep in and figured she'd cum within the minute if he could just hold his breathe and take it. Plus, with how her fingers were digging into his head, he didn't want to feel how bad it would be for her to yank his hair out in anger or crazed pleasure. but his tonsils and throat being bashed was definitely a new sensation and he was trying his best to maintain some airflow, even if Amy was growing more crazed. He'd only taken a little more than half of her down his throat, but that was already more than enough.

Luckily for Tyler, he was right in that Amy was already pretty close and only needed another minute to start panting and crying out with "Here.....ahhh.....it comes.~" Her thrust growing more frenzied until she finally felt herself slip down his throat and got just that extra inch in his mouth which was more than enough to set her off and exploding down his throat.

The sudden explosion and rolling pressure through her cock and across his lips, tongue and throat sent Tyler coughing and gagging a storm. Instinctively he was backing off of her cock, and with Amy's loosening strength from her orgasm he was able to back off more than he thought. He only got two or three ropes of cum actually in his mouth before he slipped off of her cock and suddenly felt a few more sprays of the warm white cream across his face as she twitched and mewled above him. He was still sent into a coughing fit and struggling to breathe as he moved between coughing up and swallowing wads of her cum.

Amy just sighed and shuddered in pleasure before looking down at how silly Tyler looked. It was definitely a great experience for her and the sight of him covered in her cum just extended her orgasm as her cock twitched for more and oozed out more of her seed. "Fuck babe. That was amazing." Her hand grasping her cock before brushing the tip up against Tyler's cheek in a teasing manner and dragging more cum across his skin as he gasped for breathe. "I think that makes up for this little hiccup. Especially since you even decided to let me cum all over your face too.~ You look so slutty like this, it's so hot~" And with a giggle she bent down and licked at his panting face, taking a taste of her own cream with no shame. "Gotcha~ Hehe. Now, are we keeping casual blow jobs or are we going back to keeping things in the bedroom like a couple of boring missionaries?"

And with a wipe of his hand and sigh from his lips Tyler actually laughed at that, realizing he'd experienced another weird first that while not very pleasant, at least was unique. He figured he'd definitely get back at her later when they finished cuddling, eating and chatting. He'd already cleared his night and the next morning in preparation after all.

12