A New Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh well, looks like I'll just have to keep myself company today." We finished up breakfast, showered and dressed. Matt and Justine headed off and I stayed behind. I was cleaning up the house a bit when I noticed a removalist van pull into the house next door. Looks like our new neighbours were moving in. I was getting bored with being round the house so thought I might head over, say hello and then have lunch at a café, maybe do a little shopping. Shortly after a car pulled into the driveway and what looked like two sisters got out and fumbled with a set of keys to open the house up. Next thing the removalists were carrying box after box into the house. I grabbed my keys and bag, headed out and walked across to the new neighbours.

"Hi," I said to a tall leggy blonde that was standing in front of the door directing the removalists on which room to place each box in. "You must be our new neighbours, I'm Tracey or Trace to my friends," I said with a big grin on my face.

"Oh, Hi Trace, I'm Brandi," she said and leaned in and hugged me. My god her breasts were as big, if not bigger, than mine. I felt them push against my own as she hugged me, and I must say I didn't mind the feeling of them. The next thing a younger version of Brandi walked out; they must be sisters I thought.

"This is my daughter Erin. Erin say hello to our neighbour Trace."

"Hi Trace, lovely to meet you," Erin said with a smile and shaking my hand.

I couldn't believe they were mother and daughter, Brandi looked like she was maybe thirty and Erin looked around twenty maybe. "So, just the two of you moving in?"

"Yes, a rather bitter divorce many years ago, so just Erin and me."

"Well, we would love to have you over for a drink once you get settled in. Assuming your both of legal age," I said with a laugh.

"Oh that would be lovely and yes Erin's just turned 21 and I'm, well, older than that."

"Well it's a date then. I'm off for a bit of retail therapy so good luck with the unpacking." We said our goodbyes, more hugs, and I headed off.

I stopped at a local café and grabbed a juice and some yogurt, enjoying sitting out in the midday sun. Relaxing I started to daydream about last night with Matt, how hot the sex was, how kinky and forbidden. Remembering what he said about going shopping with my sister for a collar and leash I thought maybe I should -- well maybe have a look by myself that is. I wasn't going to ask my sister along -- yet, and I giggled to myself at the thought. I spent the next 10 minutes googling adult stores and bondage gear and was surprised at how many there were in my local area. I tried to narrow it down to the classiest ones and finally settled on one called of all things 'The Tool Shed'. I paid the bill and jumped in the car for the short trip. Arriving out the front of the store I had chosen I circled around. The area was nice but not up market. Sort of the place to become the next gentrified inner-city suburb. I parked the car and made the short walk back and entered the store. It didn't seem too bad, well-lit and a couple of female assistants, not the sleazy backroom I expected. I wandered around the store looking at different types of sex toys and fetish gear. One of the girls, heavily tattooed with multiple piercings asked if she could help me with anything. She was actually very pretty, hot in a goth way.

"Thanks, I'm just looking for something to spice up my sex life with my husband."

"I'm sure I can help you find something suitable; did you have any (she paused) preferences?"

"Well I was interested in purchasing perhaps some bondage gear."

"Top or bottom?"

"A top would be nice, perhaps something in leather?"

The tattooed pierced girl laughed and said, "It really is funny how naïve you are."

I'd thought I was so mature, so grown up, striding in here and knowing exactly how to deal with the sales staff. Well unfortunately not it seems.

"My name's Harmony."

"Hi, I'm Tracey or Trace to my friends."

"Well Trace, let's take a look round the store and I'll explain some things to you." She walked towards a stand displaying videos. "These are some BDSM videos, probably a good starting point for an amateur like you. They define the roles of a top, which is the dominant or domme, what some would refer to as a master or mistress. A bottom, the submissive or sub role." Harmony looked straight at me smiled and said, "Then there's the switch, that's me, I'm what's also called (she paused) versatile. Do any of those roles sound enticing to you?"

"I, I, I'm not sure." I couldn't believe I was stammering.

"Well in that case, you're a sub. My favourite." Again, Harmony looked directly at me and smiled when she said this. Her lips seemed to curl up in a snarl when she smiled. It was powerful, it was intimidating, god it was sexy.

"So, tell me, have you and your husband enjoyed any fantasies yet? Something I could recommend a movie title on? Remember, nothing's too kinky or too forbidden if both parties agree their roles willingly and understand what they're doing. It's also best to agree a safe word, a colour is always an easy bet, reds a popular one. You can also get into other signals, say if your gagged or just want the pain to reduce slightly, but that's for more experienced subs. Let's stick with the basics first. Now, the kinks you and your master share, tell them to me."

"I, I, I..." Harmony slapped me across the face, not so hard to leave a mark but still a very satisfying sting.

"When your Mistress asks you a question there is no stammering, there is no umming and ahhing. You answer directly and succinctly. Now I'll ask you again, what kinks have you shared with your master?"

"I've role played that my sister has joined us in the bedroom, dominated me in front of my husband, guided me in sucking his cock while I watched her kiss him. And then master had my sister kiss me while he watched."

"Ah fauxcest. A very popular role play. Did your master enjoy it?"

"Yes mistress."

"Has your master suggested having someone roleplay your sister yet? You do actually have a sister?"

"No mistress, master has not suggested a roleplay. Yes mistress, I do have a sister and she is living with us at the moment." Again, her lips seemed to curl up in a snarl as she smiled at me.

"How very interesting. Have you considered asking your sister to join this (again a pause) roleplay?"

"I have mistress. My sister has a very dominant personality." I couldn't believe I had just admitted to not only incestuous thoughts about my sister but that I was also considering actually playing this out with my sister and husband, to someone I had only met ten minutes earlier.

"A good sub always knows what their master wants. A great sub anticipates and acts on a masters wishes before their master has thought to do it. You have the makings of a great sub. Entice your sister, draw her in to your (again the pause) roleplay. If she is a domme she will be intrigued and shall we say, malleable, to your proposal." The snarling smile was back as she looked at me, holding my gaze.

"Yes mistress."

"Very good. I'll give you some movies so you can understand the role you have begun to play. When you are ready, bring your sister back in here to select the equipment required."

I left with half a dozen movies that Harmony had given me. They all involved sisters in dominant/submissive roles. All seemed to have a third or fourth person involved as well, some a husband, some a lover, some both. Harmony had insisted I also choose one myself. I browsed through the catalogue until I came across a title that intrigued me -- 'Daughter introduces mother and sister to BDSM.'

Harmony seemed very excited that I had chosen this title, demanding I describe my mother and sister to her, not only their looks but their personalities as well. Once I had done this, I was ready to leave. Harmony kissed me goodbye, not a peck on the cheek but a long indulgent kiss. When our lips parted, she said, "Remember your promise to your mistress. I want you back here with your sister when she's ready."

"Yes mistress," I replied and walked out feeling radiant, feeling alive. It was getting late in the afternoon, so I headed straight home. I pulled up into our driveway and got out of the car with my stash of videos. My new neighbour was out the front and she waved me over. God, I didn't know what to do. I had my porn videos in a bag in my hand, I didn't want to be rude and just walk inside my house and ignore her, but I also didn't want my new neighbour to know I was a kinky, depraved slut. I decided to risk it and strode over to her house.

"Trace, so good to see you (Brandi hugs me again pushing those lovely breasts against me and this time a peck on each cheek). We've pretty much got everything in. Come inside and have a glass of wine with us."

I couldn't say no so followed her in. The house was immaculately styled.

"Wow Brandi, you've certainly got a lot done today."

"Well Erin helped as well. Erin, Trace is back. Come down and have a wine with us. "

Erin walked downstairs and again I was amazed at how much she looked like a younger version of her mother.

"Hi Trace, great to see you again. Let me take that shopping for you and put it in the hall cupboard. No need to be carrying it around." With that Erin had taken my bag and placed it in the cupboard just near the door. Emergency averted. I relaxed and decided a wine sounded like a good idea.

"So, Brandi, Erin, I'm amazed. You arrive this morning and your house looks like a vogue shoot by this afternoon. To top it off you both look gorgeous, like you've just come back from the hairdressers and beauticians."

"Oh, you're so sweet Trace," Erin replied. "Mom and I do try to look our best. I must say you look radiant as well. You must have had a good day, tell us what you got up to."

I was tempted to reply that I went to a café, had a juice and lunch. Then spent the rest of the day at a BDSM store where I met a lovely mistress that began training me in how to be a good sub. Oh and I also opened up to my new mistress about all my incestuous fantasies involving myself, my husband and my sister. Then I picked up some bondage videos, one you may like has a mother and her two daughters; we can watch it later. God I could feel my face go red at this final thought.

"Just lunch at a café and a bit of shopping," was my more sensible reply. Brandi was then handing us glasses of champagne and we were toasting their move. I couldn't stop staring at the two of them. Brandi was blonde, about five seven, and her breasts, oh her lovely breasts must be 34DD. Erin was blonde as well, a little shorter than her mother about five six and her gorgeous breasts would be 32C's. Not as big as her mother's but certainly just as stunning. Erin and Brandi were so easy to talk to. The champagne and conversation just kept flowing. Brandi was telling me her ex and her had gone through a messy divorce when Erin was still quite young. She had had Erin at only 16, was divorced by 19 and had remained single ever since. Her husband had come from a very wealthy family and his family had always been very supportive of both Erin and Brandi, making sure that neither had to really ever work. Brandi told me they had both trained and were working in the disciplines of naturopathy, reiki, massage and reflexology. Brandi then surprised me by saying;

"You'll have to come over for a massage and reflexology sometime when we are properly setup. For friends we are comfortable with, like you, both Erin and I can work on you together."

I almost choked on my champagne, having these two gorgeous women massage me together would be unbelievable.

"Why that would be lovely Brandi. Are you sure that Erin and you wouldn't mind?" Erin jumped in, quite eagerly I thought, but maybe that was just my imagination.

"Why no, mom and I would love to. As mom says we hardly ever get a chance to work together as it's hard to find someone we're both comfortable with."

"Well I'd love to do that. Just let me know when," I said with a huge smile on my face. "Oh, look at the time, it's gotten late so quickly! I better get going so I can get dinner done. Thank you so much for the drinks, I really did enjoy meeting both of you. It feels like I've known you forever."

We said our goodbyes, this time I got kisses and hugs from both Brandi and Erin. I walked out the door and rushed back home.

Saturday Night

When I got back home, I told Matt and Justine all about our new neighbours and how lovely they were. I did however leave out the massage part, I was going to save that as a selfish indulgence for myself, if it ever really did happen that is. Maybe they were just joking about massaging me together? They did both have a good sense of humour, so it was probably just a bit of fun for them. We'd decided to have another night in and watch a movie with my sister Justine again. Not a big surprise after the kinky bedtime story I told Matt last night. I'm sure he was hoping for a follow up chapter!

Matt had asked me to wear a negligee just to keep the fantasy going. Nothing would come of it, it was just a little fantasy between us, and I was meant to be the submissive wife according to the dreams we had now shared. I put on a black negligee that barely covered my tits, I was also staying completely waxed to enhance our kinky fantasy. Justine wouldn't notice anyway; she's my sister and it was just a fantasy between my husband and me. The three of us settled in again to watch another chick flick. Matt would have definitely preferred an action movie rather than this.

I was between Matt and Justine and felt very comfortable. Justine even had her arm around me which seemed to keep Matt very excited. I was feeling a bit disoriented, Justine seemed to be snuggling into me, her left arm draped over my shoulder and I thought I felt the fingers of her right hand brush against my nipple as she reached down to her glass of wine on the coffee table. Matt was smiling at the two of us. I started to drift off again and the movie seemed to change.

It wasn't a chick flick any more. As we watched there were two girls on screen. One dressed as a dominatrix and the other almost naked, kneeling before her. They were in what looked like a club. The domme had a corset on. Large breasts, long legs, long black hair. She looked so much like my sister Justine. My eyes were fluttering and all I could think was how nice it would be to be a submissive, to be controlled, to be directed, to be a fuck doll and not to have to think. I looked over and Matt smiled at me, "Keep watching the movie," he said. I looked to my other side and Justine's eyes were glazed over, staring at the screen. She looked at me and I said "Mistress, I will serve you." Where the fuck did that come from? And why did it feel so right. Justine stroked my cheek, smiled at me and then turned back to the movie. We kept watching, I felt relaxed, I felt numb. God, I felt horny.

The next thing I knew Matt was shaking both Justine and me awake. "Movies finished. Time for bed." The three of us walked up to bed and as soon as Justine had walked into her room, I had thrown my negligee off. I hadn't even waited for her to close her door. I was wide awake again and dragging Matt into our room dropping to my knees tearing his pants off. I sucked his cock down my throat, god it felt good. My eyes were drawn up to him and Matt was looking down at me smiling. He looked to his left and my eyes followed his. Justine was at her bedroom door looking straight at me with her hand over her mouth, it only made me devour Matt's cock more. Matt pushed our door shut cutting off Justine's view of me naked on my knees, sucking my husband's cock. Matt bunched my hair into his hand and guided my head up and down his cock, god it felt so good to have him control me, I couldn't believe how turned on I was. My pussy was soaked. He withdrew my head off his cock and threw me up onto the bed.

"Doggy position." I was down on all fours on the bed watching him tear his clothes off, standing naked in front of me, his muscles flexing, his cock hard and erect, glistening from my saliva. Matt came up onto the bed and entered me from behind, bunching may hair in his hand again as his cock slid into me. "You loved having your sister watching us, didn't you?"

"Yes," I replied breathlessly.

"You wanted her to keep watching, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"You're enjoying this new role playing, aren't you? You've taken it to a whole new level by what you just did tonight, involving your sister, allowing her to watch. I had to close the door before you went any further, before it got out of hand."

"I wanted it to go further, I wanted Justine to enjoy watching us, oh god your cock feels good. It's wrong, so taboo, so hot, oh god you're going to make me cum." I screamed this last part probably too loudly, but a part of me wanted my sister to hear, I wanted her to know we were fucking just across from her. I wanted her to be lying in bed, masturbating, imagining all the different ways Matt was fucking me. "Fuck me harder Matt." I was completely uninhibited now, screaming out, wanting Justine to hear each one of my orgasms and I wanted to describe them to her. "Oh god Matt, I love it when you fuck me doggy style, I love how your hard cocks driving into me, it feels so full, so warm, make me cum again. Fuck me Master, fuck your slave, I'm your fuck toy Master. May I please cum again Sir?" I felt like I was being filled, my pussy was tingling, and I was entering a euphoric state. I was cumming in wave after wave of orgasms. I'd lost all sense of reality and time. I was so turned on at the thought of being a submissive, a fuck doll, at the thought my sister was listening to all this and hoping she would be enjoying it. I can't remember going to sleep, I just remember orgasm after orgasm and at some point, darkness.

Sunday Morning

I woke up early and refreshed. I couldn't remember going to sleep last night but I guess Matt must have tucked me in. I began reflecting on my dreams last night. The dreams I had were so lucid, so realistic. This was surprising considering the workout Matt and me had. It was always my sister there and it always involved me being tied up or spanked. Justine was always controlling me, directing me, owning me. My thoughts were so wrong, so kinky, so taboo, but oh so hot. I walked downstairs and saw Matt and Justine sitting at the breakfast bar, laughing and chatting. It seemed like I was in a dream, floating into the room. They both looked at me and smiled as I walked in. God, they looked good together, so commanding, so dominant, so sexy.

"Good morning gorgeous, sleep well?" Matt said.

"Hey sis, great movie last night, really enjoyed it." Justine said smiling.

"Thanks, I did sleep well, and the movie was fun." I replied.

"Well, I'm going to hit the shower, there's coffee made, and fresh fruit cut up for breakfast. I'll leave you two girls to it." And with that Matt bounded upstairs.

Justine looked up the stairs, I guess to make sure Matt was gone, then looked at me smiling and said, "Wow, just wow. You guys really had some fun last night."

"Yeah sorry, we must have been a bit noisy. I'm really sorry too about not closing the door sooner. That was a bit inconsiderate, a bit too much information as they say. Sorry sis." I said this embarrassed but was actually secretly excited thinking about it again. The whole exhibitionist thing really seemed to be turning me on. So wrong, so taboo, so hot, god I'm getting wet again.

"Well, I must say it was unusual. I mean you are my sister. But wow, it was so hot. Matt's cock is soooo well-manicured, can I say? And his girth is, well, WOW! Watching your mouth engulf his cock! I couldn't believe it, and when you looked up at me, my god I almost came! Oh, fuck I shouldn't be saying these things to you, it's wrong isn't it?"