A New Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I thought the same thing, they're so wrong, so taboo but oh so hot. After the movie I was so turned on. I wanted to show off, to be an exhibitionist and it just didn't seem to matter that you're my sister, in fact that seemed to make it even hotter. Fuck, I can't believe I'm saying this to you! My own sister!"

Justine looked back at me and said, "God, we have to stop this. Stop having these thoughts. It's just that when we've been watching these movies over the last couple of months my mind seems to drift off to, well to other things. I'm not sure how to describe it."

"Other things? Like what other things Jus?"

"Well other things that I have done with, let's say friends, but things I shouldn't think about with my own sister Trace."

I decided to go into a bit more detail, draw Justine in. "I've been drifting off with these movies as well. Having dreams, fantasies, visions of well, not chick flicks. But nice visions, fantasies I liked, dreams that really turned me on. And I have to say that, well, some of these did involve you. It must be some subconscious bonding between us. I mean I'd never want to push those types of boundaries, no matter how enticing, but to fantasise, to dream about them, well that seems harmless enough. And maybe talking about them could be, well, therapeutic?"

"Yeah, I guess." Jus replied.

"So, do you want to start or should I?" Again, I wanted to draw my sister into this fantasy, just how Harmony had told me to do it.

"You start Trace."

I didn't want to go into too much detail with Justine in case I freaked her out, so I decided to play down her role in the fantasies.

"Well on Friday night when we were watching the movie I drifted off and started to dream. In the dream a woman was leading me into Matt's and my bedroom."

"A woman, that's hot. Was it me?" Jus replied with a cheeky grin.

I rolled my eyes at her, "Not this time, maybe my next dream!" I said with a cheeky smile. My sister seemed so excited about being involved. This might be easier than I thought.

"Matt definitely thought she was hot too! He was lying on the bed naked, his cock rock hard." I couldn't help but notice my sister's nipples start to get erect when I said this. "The woman was dressed in a corset, white shirt and black skirt with thigh high leather boots. She had me in a harness, a collar and leash and led me up onto the bed. God Jus, it felt so good to be controlled like that, to not have to think, to just be there for Matt's pleasure." Justine's breathing seemed to be getting shorter and quicker as I related the dream to her. "The dominatrix held me by my ponytail and guided my mouth down onto Matt's cock."

Justine had a glazed look in her eyes, "Just like what you were doing last night?"

"Yes. Just like what you watched last night. You enjoyed our little show, didn't you?"

"Yes." Justine replied, staring straight into my eyes.

"Did you want to keep watching? Even though it's so taboo?"

"Yes." Justine replied again. I couldn't believe my sister was so kinky!

I kept going with my dream, "The dominatrix was telling me I had to learn to be a submissive wife, to be a slave, to be my husband's pet. It felt so right to be told these things, it felt so comfortable. As she was guiding my head up and down, I noticed you standing in the doorway, smiling at me. You started to walk towards me and then (I thought I wold chance it to draw my sister in further) you became the dominatrix, guiding me, directing me, controlling me. I loved that it was my sister doing this, it was so wrong, so taboo. You looked down at me, drawing my lips up to yours and... That's when the dream ended, Matt woke us up and said the movie was over."

Justine's face dropped, I could tell she wanted me to continue but it was just crossing too many boundaries to go into the detail of how she was really the domme, the thought of her guiding me, I was craving the power my own sister would have over my sex life, to serve her, to watch her kissing my husband.

"That was getting to be a very hot fantasy Trace. It's a pity Matt woke us up when it only just seemed to be getting started."

"Yes", I replied. "It's very odd though, I've never fantasised about anything like that before. Never even thought about bondage or being dominated. It's so weird that I've just suddenly had these dreams. I did like how you were involved though, it made me feel a bit more comfortable having my sister there." I wasn't sure if Justine would get the double meaning of this, but I was hoping.

She smiled at me and said, "Well maybe you've been repressing them, and they've just bubbled to the surface. Maybe me being here, having another woman stay in your house, has triggered it. So, do you want to hear about my dreams?"

"Yes," I blurted out straight away. I know I said it way too eagerly, but I didn't care.

"Well, you'll be happy to know my dreams didn't involve you or Matt," Justine said with a smile.

I was a little disappointed at this but what Justine said next made my jaw drop to the floor.

"They did however involve our mother!"

Had Justine just said that? Had I misheard her? She definitely said mother.

"Did you just say, 'our mother'?"

"Yes," Justine said with a cheeky grin, "Our mother was in my dreams, well fantasies, well very, very kinky fantasies considering what we were doing."

This absolutely floored me. I'd been worried about mentioning my sister was the protagonist in my own kinky fantasies and Justine had just come straight out and said our mother was involved in hers. I guess it was easier for Justine as mom wasn't part of this conversation. But still, having the confidence to come out and say that just made me understand how truly dominant Justine was. With a big smile on her face Justine started.

"So, in the fantasy I'm trying on clothes in front of mom. The clothes become more and more outrageous, leather corsets, thigh high latex boots, see-through latex tops, cupless leather bras. I'm trying on outfit after outfit and moms just sitting there, legs crossed on a leather lounge with a glass of champagne. I'm suddenly fully dressed in a latex catsuit, thigh high boots with six-inch heels and a riding crop in my hand. I'm towering over mom, my legs apart and hand on hips. I reach out and place the riding crop under mom's chin, lean down and tilt her face up to meet mine. We're virtually nose to nose, I look down at her and say, 'Now mother, time to dress as my sub.' She smiles up at me with those huge blue eyes and says 'Yes mistress daughter.' Trace as she stands up you're not going to believe this but..."

"Hi ladies," Matt chimes in as he bounces down the stairs. "What are we up to?"

Justine and I both just look at each other, our faces slightly blushing. I turn back to Matt and say "Just talking about our hopes and dreams hon." Both Jus and me then just started giggling.

Sunday Night

The rest of the day was spent doing laundry, shopping, making lunch and generally just getting ready for work next week. Justine and I hadn't had a chance to be alone together to continue our conversation. I was fascinated to hear what she had to say. I'd thought my dreams were kinky, but Justine had brought the kinkiness to a whole new level introducing our mother. God why was I getting turned on by the thought of our mother being involved in these fantasies. It couldn't just be me having a mental breakdown as Justine was involved in a completely new level of kink separate to my own. Maybe this was normal? Maybe it wasn't as kinky as I thought? Maybe lots of people had these types of dreams once they reached a certain age and became comfortable with their life?

I mean when I thought about it, mom was a very attractive woman. She had always stayed fit running her own Pilates and fitness business. She had had me very young at 17 with her childhood sweetheart, the typical jock. They had gotten married and Justine followed eighteen months later. Dad had been picked in the draft and life had looked pretty good for mom until he had been killed in a bus crash on his way to a training camp. Neither Justine nor I had really known him as we were two and four when it happened. Mom had never seemed to get over it and hadn't ever really dated anyone else. She doted on the two of us growing up and life had remained pretty comfortable with a significant insurance payout. Mom was a little bit shorter than us at five seven. She had short black hair and piercing blue eyes and had passed both of these onto us. She had also passed on the 38dd breasts that seemed to distract a large number of men and more than a few women. I know mom, although not vain, had her breasts done a couple of years earlier and the work was spectacular to say the least. She was incredibly fit with a gym toned body, sculpted over years of training classes she managed at her gym. She actually looked a bit like Shay Foxx, the adult actress. I only knew this as Matt had put on a lesbian threesome movie once to spice up our love life and we had both commented on how similar they looked. Sort of a bit of a mood killer at the time really!

Anyway, before I knew it, we had dinner, had cleaned up and were settling into the couch again to watch a movie. Matt always seemed to know what we liked and before I knew it, I was drifting off again. Dreams of kneeling in front of my sister, her dressed in a catsuit as she had described earlier this morning, filled my mind. We seemed to be in some sort of dungeon and my mistress, my sister, was leading me over to a low table. There was a woman on the table in a white leather corset. She was tied spread-eagle on her back. I couldn't make out who she was as she had a white leather hood on completely masking her face and eyes and a black ball gag in her mouth. Silver butterfly clamps were attached to her nipples and in turn attached to silver chains. These chains were being pulled up by what looked like thin fibreglass rods, causing the nipples to stretch up. Her pussy lips had pegs attached, three on each lip, either side. Mistress instructed me, "Flutter her pussy pegs my slave." I ran my fingers across the pegs and what seemed to be a groan of pleasure came out of the sub as her back arched up. I ran my fingers back across the pegs in the opposite direction and again a groan of pleasure could be heard from the sub as her back arched up. God this was hot, having another sub to play with, to join in on our incestuous games. The thought of someone else watching while I played bondage games with my sister was turning me on in an unbelievable way. I wanted someone other than Matt to witness my depravity. "Would you like to taste her my pretty little sister sub?"

"Yes mistress," I answered.

"Remove her pegs then. And do it slowly so she gets to enjoy the full pleasure of them coming off."

I removed each peg one by one. As each was removed there were further groans of pleasure. When the final peg was removed mistress said; "Kneel before your mistress sister sub." I knelt and looked up at my sister, my mistress, my goddess, who I would do anything for. I looked down at the sub and saw her pussy was waxed smooth, red and engorged from the work of the pegs. The subs pussy juices were flowing, and I couldn't wait to lap them up. "Now sister sub, feast on her pussy."

I was delirious, devouring her pussy, lapping up the juices. I didn't want it to stop. I'd never tasted anything so delicious before and just wanted more and more. My tongue was lapping across her labia, I held her hood back with my thumb and started sucking on her clit. More juices flowed and I sucked them into my mouth, loving the sweet taste of her pussy. I thought I could stay here forever, drinking of these wonderous juices. "Enough sister sub." I heard my mistress say.

I reluctantly pulled my face away from the pussy I had fallen in love with, had worshipped with my tongue, had drank from and been unable to be sated. "Remove her ball gag." I moved up the subs side and started unstrapping the gag. "Now kiss my subs." I began kissing the other sub. I'd only kissed another woman once before but not like this, this feeling was electric. I could stay kissing this woman forever. The lips were so much softer than a man's. Our tongues were intertwined in each other's mouths and it was delicious. "Now remove her hood," I heard my Mistress say. I unzipped the hood and peeled it back, eager to see the face of the woman whose pussy I had just so wantonly devoured, whose juices I had drunk from, whose lips I had been kissing. As the hood came off a familiar face was looking back at me.

It was my mother's. She was smiling, her eyes out of focus and rolling round in her head. "Now sister sub, feast on mother subs pussy again." I began moving back down my mother's body, marvelling at the bound beauty of it. I was kneeling in front of mother milfs pussy, I leant down and began feeding on the juices again. This was so wrong, so taboo, so hot. This was where I belonged, kneeling in front of my mother licking her pussy while my sister, my domme, directed me to further depravity.

My shoulder was being shaken. "Wake up babe." I heard Matts voice from far away. I was back on the lounge in front of the tv. Justine on one side of me and Matt on the other. Matt was looking at me smiling, Justine still seemed to be asleep next to me. My hand was on my clit and it was soaked.

"That must have been one wild dream," Matt said. "You were moaning so loudly and rubbing your pussy so hard, I thought you were going to wake your sister. Come on, let's get to bed, I want you to tell me all about it." Matt's voice dropped to a whisper in my ear "Hopefully it involves your sister?" he said with a smile.

"Oh, it does" I said, "And I think you'll love this one". I was going to tell Matt every deviant part of it while I fucked him. I was even going to make sure he did more than just leave our bedroom door open tonight.