A New Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Bad things happen to good people.
3.6k words
4.42
21.8k
28
3

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came home early to pick up a few things for an afternoon meeting at one of the houses I was showing when I noticed Benjamin's car in the driveway.

Benjamin, my husband, was a high-profile prosecution lawyer in our city, hell, most of the state. He had never lost a case and seeing his car at home so early in the afternoon was not something I expected.

'Maybe he's working from home today,' I thought to myself as I walked inside.

It didn't take long for me to figure out what was happening. There was a smell in the air that wasn't my perfume and sounds coming from the upstairs bedroom.

'Thirty-Seven years,' I thought to myself as I gained the strength to go up the stairs. I had never cheated on Benjamin, not once, not even flirted with another man.

We had been together since the last year of high school. I had been with him through everything.

Thirty-seven was the years we had been married, but we had known each other for two years before that, and now it was all getting thrown away.

I wanted to see who it was that he deemed worthy of throwing such a life away.

My eyes were in shock as I peeked into our bedroom. Fifty-five-year-old Benjamin was screwing Charlize, my best friend's youngest daughter. Her petite body was bouncing up and down on him as she rode him hard.

I stood there in total shock, not able to move. Benjamins was fifty-five, about to turn fifty-six. Charlize had just celebrated her twentieth birthday just a few days ago. The petite blonde was riding him like he was the last bronco at the stables.

I wanted to burst in there and catch them in the act, but I remembered what Benjamin always preached, it was what they could prove, not what they saw.

I took out my phone and started recording every word, every sentence. I angled the phone just inside the doorway so they couldn't see me.

'Shit,' I thought as they finally stopped.

He had just cum inside her and bragged about how he loved how she felt on top of him. Luckily for her, Benjamin could no longer produce children, or she might be pregnant. Through their talks, I realized this wasn't the first time they had fucked in our bed.

'Keep talking,' I thought as I heard him talking about me and how I had become a prude in my old age.

I was turning fifty-four, and as far as I was concerned, he was the one that was becoming less sexual, I wanted more, he seemed to want less, and now I knew why. He was getting it from an outside source.

I moved into the guest room as they took a break and wandered downstairs. I took the opportunity to silence my phone and send Alexander a text letting him know something had come up and I wouldn't make the meeting. He knew me well enough to know it had to be necessary, so he quickly responded, letting me know it was okay.

I looked onto our smart home app and saw them in the kitchen through our home cameras, I always wondered why he would delete the camera's storage daily, he always said it was to save room for if anything happened, but now I knew it was because he was cheating.

They came back up the stairs and quickly resumed. If Benjamin had only looked out the living room window, he would've seen my car.

They continued in various positions for almost an hour before I knew I had enough evidence to damn him and his upcoming political career. I slowly made my way back downstairs and stood in the kitchen. I made sure to save all the camera activity to the cloud and what I recorded on my phone.

Another half-hour passed, and I heard them finishing up. Slowly they came downstairs and didn't notice me standing in the kitchen behind them. As Charlize turned around to kiss my husband goodbye, she gasped loudly.

"Wrap up, it's cold out there," I said as I sipped on my soda.

"Ms. Hooper," Charlize said in shock.

"After two hours, you don't have to call me that," I nodded.

Benjamin stared at me and then the phone on the kitchen counter.

"As well as the others," I nodded, looking at the cameras all over the house. "Safely stored on my cloud."

"I will take care of this," Benjamin tried to assure Charlize.

"Sent a copy to your mom as well," I smiled as Charlize opened the door.

"Ben!" Charlize cried as he walked her out.

I heard her sobbing as he tried to console her, but I knew it was a show. Benjamin knew he was screwed. Slowly he walked back inside and poured himself a drink at the bar.

"Two hours?" he asked as he approached me.

"Yup," I nodded.

"Not a single word," Benjamin asked, staring down at the phone.

"Proof, not words, remember," I smiled.

Benjamin nodded. "Who else did you send it to?" he asked.

"All the kids, Alexander, Trevor, and Bernice," I nodded.

"Fuck!" Benjamin yelled as he launched my phone across the kitchen.

I watched as it bounced, and the screen cracked as it landed a few feet from me.

"Can say that again, the kids were on a voice call just now," I said, staring down at it.

"Still am," Mason said.

The rest chimed in afterwards.

Mason and Dawson were our oldest twin brothers. Then there was Debra, the middle, and Sheila, the youngest.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Benjamin shouted as he stomped on the phone until it was in tiny pieces.

The house phone rang. "Going to destroy that too?" I asked.

"See you in court!" Benjamin yelled as he stormed out of the house.

There it was, the fork in our marriage. I don't know what I was expecting, but I at least thought he would feel something, some remorse for what he had done.

"I am fine," I answered the phone, knowing it was Sheila.

She was my baby girl, constantly checking on her mom, and unlike the others who were in different states, Sheila didn't leave far from home when she left.

Mason took off for the military as soon as he could sign up, which led to his dad being proud of him, but then he left before getting kicked out due to his temper. Just like Benjamin, he was prone to violence once he got mad. Now he lived with his best friend in Kansas.

Dawson was always the levelheaded one of the family and took after his father and went into law. He was a defence lawyer and lost many times. But he loved every minute of it, and I knew he was happy with his new wife, Pamela. They lived in South Carolina.

Debra was the mother hen of the group. She always knew everything about every one of them. She always checked on them and made sure everyone, especially Mason, stayed out of trouble. She married early in her late teens to her high school sweetheart Jimmy. They had three kids and lived in Florida.

Then there was the baby of the bunch, the rebel of the group. Sheila was going to a community college and not majoring in anything important, which drove Benjamin crazy.

Mason was in construction, Dawson had the law practice, Debra was a stay-at-home mom and homeschooled her kids, while Sheila had no plans for her future. She lived forty minutes away in a small apartment.

"I talked to the others, they are on their way," Sheila said. "I am finishing here then I will come and spend the night."

I was in no mood to turn down the company. I had spent weeks, even months, alone at home with the kids in this house, but now as the shadows crept in as the sun went down, it seemed lonely and dark.

"Thank you," I said as I hung up.

Bernice texted me and told me she would make dinner and bring it around if I wanted to eat. I felt terrible, it was her daughter in the video I sent to her, but I was sure she felt just as immoral because her daughter ruined my marriage.

I was surprisingly not mad at Charlize. After all, she wasn't the home wrecker. She was just along for the ride. I was angry at Benjamin. He could have told me he wasn't happy in the marriage, and I would have given him the divorce. Now I was going to fight him tooth and nail.

Sheila eventually came around, and I was glad to see her blonde hair walk through the door. Sheila was smiling at me. I had talked to the others while she was on the way over.

"You're going to be single," Sheila said as she put her coat away.

"Don't," I said as I sat on the couch.

"A hot Gilf, hot on the prowl," Sheila said as she jumped on the couch next to me. "Or are you going to be a cougar?"

"A what and what the hell is a Gilf?" I asked.

"Grandma I would like to fuck," Sheila said, shaking her head at me. "And a cougar is a female that goes after younger males, for partners."

"No and definitely not," I said, shaking my head. "Let's get through the divorce before you start planning to take me out and show me around," I said as I looked at her.

I had no plans of jumping back into the dating pool. If things went as I thought they would, I wouldn't need to work, but I knew I wouldn't want to be like one of those women who stayed home and did nothing.

The conversation continued, but eventually, I got tired and headed to the upstairs guestroom to go to bed. I couldn't lie in my bed knowing what I knew. Benjamin and his twenty-year-old mistress's images were still stuck in my head.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I woke up to the sounds of all my children in the house. I knew I shouldn't think of them as children anymore. They were all full-grown adults with their own lives and own problems.

I got up and headed downstairs to meet them.

Even though Mason and Dawson were twin brothers, you couldn't tell by looking at them, it would take a few glances to see the resemblance, but most people thought they were brothers, but never twins.

Mason was slightly taller than Dawson, and he was a gym rat, always in the gym, ate perfectly, and it showed. He was muscular all over and had the body of a bodybuilder.

While Dawson was the opposite, he loved his carbs and sweets. So he was round, in all the wrong places. He wasn't overly obese, but he was trending in that direction if he didn't start to reign on his bad habits.

They both had brown mousey hair. Mason cut his short, while Dawson liked growing his out.

Then there was Debra, who was the spitting image of me. Dark brown hair, plump in every way. We weren't fat or chubby, just as the saying went, very thick in all the right places. She was the same height as me at five-eight.

Sheila was the odd duck; there were times after she was born that Benjamin had thought I had cheated on him. What a crock of shit that was, now. Sheila had blonde hair and was more an athlete than a gym rat. She liked to run, play football, basketball, and hockey.

Sheila wanted to play every sport there was, and she was good at it. None of the boys could keep up with her once she got started. She was also naturally tanned, another thing none of us had. We were all pale as ghosts.

It wasn't until we looked further into Benjamin's family that we saw the resemblance to a great grandmother who was Sicilian. That's when he stopped saying that Sheila wasn't his daughter.

Benjamin was hardly ever active in their lives, except for Mason. The day Mason left for the military, Benjamin was ecstatic now; the two barely talked, and I guessed that would only worsen.

"You okay?" Debra asked as I entered the living room.

"Yes, got cheated on, didn't get into a wreck," I said, sitting on the couch.

"We know, it's just so sudden," Dawson said.

"Sudden, my ass, Ben has been acting up the moment we all left," Mason said from his standing position by the window.

"He's not coming back," I shook my head. "And if he did you're not allowed to hit him," I said, looking at Mason. "Any of you," I said, looking over at Sheila.

"I wasn't going to hit him, just knee him in the nuts," Sheila smiled.

"Both of those are the same thing," Dawson said. "I already started getting a case together."

"You will lose," I said as I looked at Dawson. "You're on a winning streak, don't jeopardize it on this, I can handle your father."

"You sure?" Dawson asked.

"Absolutely, I have been dealing with him for a long time, I know how to beat him," I nodded. "Speaking of which," I said as the home phone rang.

I knew it had to be him, only family members had the home phone number, and everyone else was here.

"We need to talk," Benjamin said.

"Asshole!" Sheila shouted.

"They are all there?" Benjamin asked.

"Yup, I wouldn't show your face up here, unless you want Mason's fists hitting it," I said.

"Agreed," Benjamin said. He knew his son, and even though I told him not to, Mason would definitely hit his father.

"The usual place?" I asked.

"In an hour?" Benjamin asked.

"I just got up, make it two," I nodded.

"Okay, see you then," I said as I hung up.

"We are coming with you," Debra said as they stood next to me.

"Seriously, I am fine," I nodded. "I was taken back and now the reality of my situation has hit me and I am fine, these things happen."

It took a bit more to put it through to them, but they all said they would be here when I got back, and they were a phone call away.

I got ready to go, making sure I wasn't wearing anything that would give Benjamin a hint that I wanted to stay any longer than needed.

I walked out to my car and saw Sheila sitting inside. I sighed as I got in, "I should have known,' I said as I started it up.

"Spare key, remember?" Sheila said, dangling the spare key in her fingers.

"You snuck out," I nodded.

"Please, I have been sneaking out of that house since I was fourteen," Sheila smiled.

I knew better than to argue with her. She was my baby girl, after all. Even when she was a child, she clung to my legs when I walked around the house. With the others, the first day of school was a chore to get them to leave for Sheila it was an absolute nightmare. She screamed and hollered. It sounded like I was torturing the poor child.

I did nothing different with her, some kids are physically bonded to a parent, and that was my Sheila. I didn't mind these days as she was more of a best friend than most of my other friends.

I pulled up to our spot, a hole in the wall breakfast place. It looked like a dump from the outside, but it served the best bagel sandwiches in the city.

"You're not coming inside," I said as I put my foot down.

"I have a good view of him from here," Sheila said, patting her hip.

"You are not going to shoot your father," I said, shaking my head.

"Depends on him," Sheila smiled.

I shook my head and walked inside. Benjamin was sitting in our usual spot, and the place was empty, which was never a thing.

"How much?" I asked as I sat down across from him.

"More than they make in a day," Benjamin said as he looked at me.

"Gabriel," I smiled as the owner came over. "Double it, he can afford it, and it's a Friday, you should have asked for a lot more," I said.

Benjamin's eyes went wide.

"I can leave, Sheila's in the car and well she patted her hip, so you know what that means," I said as I looked over at Benjamin.

"Fine, double it," Benjamin sighed.

"Now we can talk," I nodded.

Gabriel had been in business here longer than most of the others. We first came here the morning after our honeymoon was over and have been coming ever since.

"Out of all of them, the liberal is the one that carries her gun everywhere," Benjamin shook his head.

"Mason doesn't need to carry, no one will start a fight with him," I smiled. "Dawson, well Dawson lives in a fantasy world where calories don't add to your weight, Debra leaves hers in the car, her husband is the one that brings it everywhere, and Sheila takes after her mum, she just owns a lot more than I do," I smiled.

Gabriel brought out our usual and then went back behind the scenes leaving us alone.

"What will it take?" Benjamin asked.

"For all of it to disappear, we have a quiet divorce and I keep my mouth shut?" I asked.

"And the kids," Benjamin stated.

"Ha, good luck with that," I shook my head. "Debra is a stay-at-home mom with more social media friends than most teenagers, I am sure that video is trending as we speak."

"Fuck me, why did you have to send it to them?" Benjamin asked.

"Never leave your proof in one hand, spread it around to make sure it's....." I started to say.

Benjamin slammed his hand on the table. "Will you stop quoting me?"

"Chest," I said as I smiled at him.

"What?" Benjamin asked before looking down at the red dot on his chest.

"She's a really good shot, but you did teach her, so you know that," I said calmly, eating.

Benjamin slowly nodded, and the dot went away. "She would, wouldn't she?" Benjamin asked.

"You remember that first day of school?" I asked.

Benjamin nodded.

"To answer your question, it's simple, take back the feeling I had walking in and seeing my husband having sex with someone more than half my age, take that image out of my head, so I don't see it anymore and then find me a place in the house that I don't hear the names you called me while fucking your mistress, do all that and we can talk," I nodded.

Benjamin looked down at his plate. "I can't do any of that, and ...."

"Don't," I said, shaking my head. "You're not sorry, you're upset and angry that you got caught and now it could jeopardize your political career. What Stanley told you do get ahead of this before it gets out?"

I mentioned the mayor's name as he was the one that publicly stood behind Benjamin as he announced his run for politics.

"If this gets out it will ruin me," Benjamin said.

"No, it will help you," I said, standing up. "You will be like all the other politicians, corrupt, immoral and inept of keeping promises. You want this to go away, you shouldn't have stuck your cock up a twenty-year old's ass."

Benjamin shook his head.

"I also got that part on the video also, she is quite vocal with a cock up her ass," I said as I put a flash drive on the table. "Sharing evidence with you. That has everything on it, incase you want to see what you look like from a different angle."

"I didn't intend to hurt you, that is the truth," Benjamin said as he quickly held my hand.

"Charlize is twenty years old," I said, looking down at him. "You held her in your arms the day they brought her home, when Martin left Bernice, you promised her, you would help take care of them, did you have those thoughts when you were changing her as a baby?"

"Come on, that's sick!" Benjamin said.

"Well, that's what I see when I look at her," I said.

"Alison, you're blowing this way out of proportion," Benjamin said, shaking his head.

"Oh, blowing, that's on the video as well," I smiled. "Seems that she does a much better job of blowing your cock, than when she blew on that breathalyzer test a few weeks after she got her driving licence."

"Okay," Benjamin said as he stood up. "I can see you can't have a civil conversation."

Benjamin stormed past me as he headed for the door.

"Her favorite color was dark green because it matched the color of your car, she was ten at that time!" I yelled at him as he opened the door.

Sheila walked inside as I sat back down. "You, okay?" she asked as she sat across from me.

I shook my head. I was putting on a strong face, but inside I was crumbling. "How can I face him in court?"

"You've stood up to him many times," Sheila said.

I nodded as I wiped my eyes. "Thanks for coming," I nodded.

"We will all be there, with you," Sheila nodded. "Dawson could...."

"Benjamin would have a field day with Dawson," I shook my head. "It has to be me, no one else will step foot in a courtroom against your father, and he knows it."

"You do know all of his quotes," Sheila laughed.

I laughed along with her. "They really do work," I smiled as we got up. "Make sure he pays you for the full day!" I said to Gabriel as we left.