All Comments on 'A New Life Ch. 02'

by SweetSanya

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Such a hot story

Please continue, loved every minute of it, I loved the seduction, and the slow build up, made me so hot, can't wait to see if she gets pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MOM AND DAUGHTERS CUM SUCKING SON

another fantastic story. this is getting better and better.

keep them coming. cant wait to read the next story of mom and daughter being fuck.

David48David48about 18 years ago
oh man

Pretty damn depraved shit! A loving mom and daughter, shoving ice up bros ass while blowing him; and Mom calling HIM a little slut? I believe I've just read a whole other treatment for 'Leave it to Beaver' And I really want to read more...PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HHHHOOOOTTTTTT!!!

Wow, this is really HOT so far. I look forward to Mona getting him in the next chapter, maybe having her move back in?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

this story kept me cumming and cumming, really hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
another great story from this talented lady!

At first I was a bit leery when I read that "another" was brought into the tale of a boy fucking the shit out of dear old mom. But it turns out that the "other" is Matt's sister. Great! Young Matt's gonna be not only a motherfucker but a sisterhumper as well. Fine, 'cause the boy's got enough stiff prick and more than enough creamy sperm in his young balls to fill both the family cunts. Ah, those devilish family cunts--playing with the boy's tight little asshole, sticking a melting ice cube up in there to "widen his sexual horizons." This is going to be one happy, inventive group of family fuckers from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter

DYNO224DYNO224about 9 years ago
Keep them coming

Good job sounds like the boy's back door may be at risk.Keep up the good work hope for more soonest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Plot holes

What happened to the bullet wound near his collar? Mom should be more concerned about that than the bite mark she left. Also, when did he have time to set up & use the computer that he just unwrapped before all the sex took place?

romeo9romeo99 months ago

I cant wat for next part

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous