All Comments on 'A New Life Ch. 02'

by Rude_Pin

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love it for her to get out of her depth, forces anal , abused .

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

I do not see any love by Sarah. Publicly dating a lover while husband sits at home is not love. Sarah is making sure that her meal ticket is OK while she enjoys life and disrespects her husband. What has Sarah really done that shows any love for Tom?

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

"to planning their future"...easy to guess: their future will be divorce! 1*

perrymichaelsperrymichaelsover 2 years ago

To all the complainers, bitching about cucks,wimps etc Should be in a fetish category ,here is a copy&paste from the front page describing the categories.......Loving Wives

Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. [37.2k]....... extra marital fun !!! If he is having fun as well as her, why does this make him a cuck ? Dont like it, check wht group it is before clicking the story. I am NOT a fan of BDSM, so if I see story with that tag, I scroll on by.

Thumper311Thumper311over 2 years ago

Can't help but read the negative comments and laugh, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. It's only fantasy, some are appealing and others maybe not. I love the progression, I look forward to reading their future experiences. Hopefully with more detail of the acts and hopefully some interracial experiences in the mix. Keep writing, keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

From the story - "Don't you get jealous?" asked Tom. John smiled, "Absolutely and the whole bunch of other emotions. To be honest..."

When you get injured you feel pain. Pain is your body telling you to stop and pay attention! Something is wrong! Something needs to be corrected before permanent damage is done! Your leg hurts and you see bone protruding through the skin of your leg...YOU DON'T KEEP WALKING ON IT!

Jealousy is to your emotional self like pain is to your body! If you feel jealousy in your relationship with your spouse, especially because they are in a relationship with someone else, then that is an extremely high indication that you have experienced damage and injury to your emotional body.

The characters in this story are playing dangerous games. Real life has proven out these type of relationships fail and leave the the players laying broken in the dust. Writers who bolster this lifestyle through their stories are lying to society. They are grasping for some form of confirmation that what they want to do with their lives is good and virtuous. Their stories shout 'Wouldn't this be a great way to live?', real life statistics tell the truth. - TANSTAAFL

Human_GarbageHuman_Garbageover 2 years ago

Good story, looking forward to more

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Fun Wife Sharing Story - 5 Stars

A good fun and entertaining story about a consenting husband and wife enjoying the choices they get to make as adults with adults. Most fans read these stories for entertainment which again a choice we get to do as adults. Thanks for the good storytelling and good descriptions of their emotions and thoughts during this sexual adventure they chose to explore. Cheers.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Seems to be more wife sharing/cuckold stories than usual.At least the last two I read all the way through were fairly well written.

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Fun Wife Sharing Story

A fun and entertaining story about a consenting husband and wife enjoying the life choices they get to make as adults with other adults. Most fans read these stories for the entertainment which again is a choice we get to do as adults. Thanks for the good storytelling and good descriptions of their emotions and thoughts during their sexual adventure they chose to explore. Thanks and Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would like to see another version of this where John & Tom are at the baseball game after party taking pictures of them with young Hot women hanging all over them. Caption says found some “Fun” baseball fans to share our additional tickets and other things!😉wink don’t wait up may be a “ Long Night”. See you tomorrow some time , then send pictures to both Sarah & Kates phones!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done! I always find it interesting when people rip the genre by way of the author. If it threatens you that much, then don't read it, stupid. Go burn some books or something. A great effort by a new author. Love love love it. More please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous