A New Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn girl, you punch like a man. Did you mean the steak looked delicious?"

She just glared at me and shook her head.

After turning the steak one last time, I asked her to put the broccoli in the steamer and pour our wine. When I entered the kitchen, she was taking the bread out of the oven so we went directly to the table. I cut the rib eye into two pieces and it was perfectly pink to red, just like we wanted.

"Ashley, I'd like to propose a toast. I've never met a woman like you and I want to never be without you. So let's drink to our future together." She smiled and her eyes glistened with moisture. We clicked the glasses together and attacked our food with gusto. It was a wonderful meal. We talked about many personal things from our past but I couldn't say anything about the program and my part in solving a major crime. That was completely off the table and I could never talk about that with anyone.

One thing did surprise me. She'd noticed a small scar on the side of my face and nose. The plastic surgeon had done a magnificent job on my face and I didn't know any scars were visible. She asked about them and I told her that I had an accident when I was much younger and had to have some reconstructive surgery. That seemed to satisfy her interest.

After dinner, we quickly cleaned up the dishes, pots and pans and adjourned to the family room with our wine. I had told her about the cheese course but we both decided to postpone that to another night. We were sated.

We sat together on the sofa and she leaned back into my chest with her feet curled under her. I laid my arm across her stomach and we cuddled. We sipped the glorious Barolo (yes, it was worth the money) and sat in silence for several moments.

At last, she spoke, "Would you mind if we just cuddle tonight? Our activities from the last few days have left me very sore and I need some recovery time. It's all your fault, of course, since you grew such a big penis. Couldn't someone along the way have trimmed it up a bit to restrain its growth?"

"I was actually normal size until about age six or so."

"I'll bet. Six, huh?"

"No seriously. I was playing on the jungle gym one day and had on my normal shorts. I noticed these two little girls standing below, laughing as they looked at me. I climbed down and found that my wiener had grown so much that it was showing below my shorts. It wasn't long till all the little girls were inviting me to tea in their tree houses. Many of them wanted to play doctor but I would have nothing to do with it. I hated going to doctors."

"You're so full of it."

"OK, just the facts, madam. I really was normal until about 13 or so. Then the damn thing just took off. In the showers at high school, all the guys stared at me. I was really a freak. They must have told their girl friends because I was suddenly popular with the ladies. Many of them wanted to go out and it got pretty expensive. Most of them just wanted to kiss and get my cock erect so they could feel it and see for themselves. That was fun but sometimes embarrassing. Most of the time, when I tried to feel their pussies, they got real huffy and demanded to be taken home. Sometimes, I did get lucky and the girl wanted to test-drive my cock just to see what it was like. I was 18 when I lost my virginity to a cheerleader. She was well known as a cock-tease and would never let a boy past third base. I'm not sure who finally put it to her but she wasn't a virgin when she demanded I fill her up one night. That was my very first time and I was just barely three inches in when I exploded. She had already had one orgasm so she didn't fuss too much. I think it hurt her more than she let on and she never let me try again. However, one of her girlfriends wanted a shot at me. I barely even knew her but she insisted we get together."

Ashley interrupted, "Why do I actually believe this version?"

"Because it is the truth, young lady. You know I wouldn't lie to you about this sensitive subject." She laughed and almost spilled her wine.

"OK, go on."

"So this girl asked me to come to her house after school to help her with some homework. When I got there, it turned out her parents were away and we were alone. My god, the girl was all over me when I walked in the door. Before I could do anything, she had her dress off and was dropping her panties. Now I wasn't complaining as she was very pretty and had large boobs. But I was just not accustomed to being attacked by a sex-starved girl. It took me all of 30 seconds to raise junior to attention." Ashley started laughing again.

"So when she saw my cock in full bloom, she was scared. But she didn't want to back off and give up. I later learned she was part of a secret betting pool made up of several girls who had wagered they could bed me successfully."

Ashley interrupted again, "So how many actually did it?"

"Only two but it was fun trying it with all of them. Anyway, she finally decided to go ahead and took my hand and walked me to her bedroom. This was long before I learned how to lick a clit or anything other than rubbing her pussy with my fingers. So it was pretty basic foreplay. She got herself wet as much as she could and told me to get between her legs and ease it in her pussy. We were in the missionary position and I know now, as you do, that was a mistake. She should've been on top and in control of the entry. But, I did as she said. It took a long time for me to be fully inside her. The last couple of inches were just pure misery for her but she was driven to make it happen. She cried and then screamed as I reached the end. But she made me lay there fully embedded, for what seemed like a minute or longer. Finally, she felt an orgasm coming and she screamed again and pulled down hard on my back as I shot spurt after spurt of semen into the back wall of her vagina. We were both pouring sweat and when I extracted, I saw some blood mixed with the semen. That scared me. She then told me that she had been a virgin but I never suspected it until I saw the blood. Before I left, she had me sign a note along with her to say that the sex was consensual by both parties and that she'd taken the full length of my penis into her vagina. That's when I learned about the bet."

"Jim, do you mind if I get another glass of wine? This wild tale is getting good."

"Just bring the bottle."

She took the opportunity to visit the bathroom and then brought the bottle and poured the remainder into our glasses. I noticed that she got a little bit more than me on that last pour-a pattern to be repeated many times in the future.

"I'm ready," she said as she cuddled back into me and under my arm. "Who was next?"

"So the next girl was named Celeste. She was the prettiest girl in school but had a reputation for being cold and no fun to date. I never heard of anyone getting her bra off, must less to third base. Anyway, I was shocked when she came up to me after school one day and said she wanted to talk. I had a nagging feeling that one of the other guys was putting her up to this and that I would be a victim of a hoax. Yet I was intrigued and gradually took the bait. Celeste asked me to meet her later that evening. She had a car and would pick me up at 7:30. At that point, I believed there was no way she would be part of the bet so I thought it really was a hoax.

"When 7:30 came, she arrived in a new mustang. I was impressed. Her dad must have had a lot of money. I walked out and admired her car. She was all smiles and told me all about it and how fast it would go. She asked me to get in and we drove around town for a while. We saw a couple of her friends in front of a store and we waved at them. I later learned that was intentional so she could prove she was with me. We had a lake and picnic area outside of town and that's where we ended up.

"When she turned the car off, she was bluntly honest with me. She told me that she wanted to have intercourse because she had heard so much about the size of my penis. Her bluntness surprised me at the time but the more I thought about it, the more it seemed to match her cool reputation. To her, I was an experiment and a way to get one over on her girl friends. But, you know me; I like experimentation so I agreed.

"She had come prepared. In the trunk were a blanket, a jar of petroleum jelly and tissues. She laid them on the ground near a tree beside the car. Just watching her ass move around got my juices going. After spreading the blanket, she sat down and asked me to join her. Then, to my surprise, she asked me what she needed to do to get me ready. I suggested that we kiss a bit and let me fondle her breasts and pussy while she stroked my cock. That's exactly what we did. It was admittedly cold and clinical but my imagination substituted for the passion and I was hard in short order. She then pulled up her skirt and slipped off her panties. I told her that it would be best if she were on top and let me massage her breast while she controlled the rate of penetration. Of course, me massaging her breasts had nothing to do with the rate of penetration but she didn't know that.

"Celeste reached down and felt carefully for her pussy juices. There must not have been enough so she opened the petroleum jelly and spread it liberally on her pussy and along my cock. She never said a word while this was going on. I don't think sexual passion ever entered this girl's mind."

Ashley again interrupted, "You know, I'm the same way. All that huffing and moaning I do is just an act."

"What about the perspiration, the chill bumps and your crinkled areola that happen right before you flood my cock with your pussy juice?"

"You obviously don't understand women's bodies so I will explain that to you later. Now complete your wild tale of debauchery."

"So, as I was saying, Celeste finished prepping us and I lay down on my back with junior acting like a flagpole. She took off her top and bra so I now had full access to her boobs, which were on the smaller side of normal. Her nipples were quite large, however, so that was good. She squatted over me and put her hands on my chest while she moved around trying to align my head with her opening. Finally, I felt us come together and she looked at me. I reached for her nipples and asked if she were ready. She nodded yes.

"I thought the previous girl had taken a long time but Celeste set a new record. It was all I could do to hold my load while she started and stopped, changed angles and then decided to start over but with her knees on the ground beside me. All that squatting was killing her leg muscles.

"After maybe 15 minutes, she had most of me inside her. The pressure was like a vice. This girl was tight and should never have tried to take on someone my size. She was pouring sweat. Her makeup was a mess and her hair was definitely in need of attention. Finally, I think out of shear exhaustion, she just sat down hard which rammed my cock completely inside her. She let out a scream and closed her eyes. Her first words in over 20 minutes were, 'God that hurt.'

"Then it was over. She pulled herself off my cock and took the tissues to clean herself up. No orgasm or anything. I had to quickly stand up and jerk myself off while she got dressed just so I could get my pants on. But she did give me some tissues and agreed to drive me home if I signed her document of proof that she had taken it all."

"Wow, what a great girl you had there."

"Even talking about it now, fifteen years later, makes me shiver. That girl was an iceberg and I may be the only one who's ever put a cock in her. But I'll hand it to her; until I met you, she was the prettiest girl I ever saw."

"Listening to your stories, Jim, is better than watching TV. Why don't we head off to bed. We have some serious cuddling to do."

Twenty minutes later, we were doing just that-totally naked and intertwined. After a few minutes, I whispered, "I love you."

She pulled my arms more tightly around her and responded, "I love you, too."

End of Chapter 3

12