A New Life Ch. 05

Story Info
Tracey and her sister make the neighbours their slaves.
8.1k words
4.75
20.1k
41

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patsy_P
Patsy_P
262 Followers

Tracey's story continues from chapter 4. Brandi has agreed to being trained to be ready for her daughter. Her daughter, Erin is due to arrive home in the afternoon.

A short recap from Chapter 4:

Justine had a wicked smile on her face and said, "You want to be our sex dolls, don't you Brandi? You want to be our fuck toys, our pets."

"Yes." Brandi replied breathlessly.

"You're going to leave a message for Erin and tell her to come over here when she gets home. I'm going to tie you up and let Erin watch while I fuck you with a strap-on. But first I'm going to train you in how to enjoy pain. You're going to submit to me, be my slave, aren't you Brandi?"

"Yes." Brandi replied again.

"Then tonight I'll make your daughter my slave as well, the two of you will love becoming my slaves, won't you?"

"Yes." Brandi replied again to Justine.

Then Justine smiled at me with that evil smile of hers and said, "Now sister slave. We ae going to commence Brandi's training."

I looked back at my sister, smiled and said, "Yes mistress."

"And remember Tracey. Brandi's daughter wants to seduce you. That's the key to having both mother and daughter join us."

I was very much looking forward to tonight. Having my sister control and direct not only me but a mother and daughter was making me feel so hot.

Friday Afternoon

We were in Justine's room. Brandi had red leather cuffs round her wrists and ankles and a red leather collar on. She was also blindfolded with a red silk mask. Her wrist cuffs were attached to a rope that led up to a ceiling ring. Her ankle cuffs were attached to a spreader bar. This had the effect of making her stretch up to the ceiling and making her push her beautiful huge breasts forward, while her legs were spread apart showing off her beautifully rounded and muscular ass. I was kneeling in front of Brandi, watching my sister flog her back. Each time the flogger struck Brandi's back she shuddered in pleasure and pain. This had been going on all afternoon, Justine had been experimenting on Brandi to confirm what her pain threshold was. She constantly spoke to Brandi while she did this, telling Brandi that Erin and her were going to worship their mistress as mother and daughter. That Erin and Brandi were going to become mother and daughter fuck dolls and perform for their mistress. That mother and daughter would learn to worship each other's bodies night and day for the pleasure of their mistress.

"Fifty, thankyou mistress" Brandi said.

"Very good slave," Justine said and then looked at me smiling. "Now mommy slave, your daughter is going to lick your pussy again until you beg her to allow you to orgasm."

I had been playing the role of Erin, Brandi's daughter, all afternoon. I hadn't spoken and with Brandi blindfolded the repetitive pain and then pleasure had re-enforced in Brandi the fact that it was her daughter's tongue bringing her to orgasm each time.

"Thank you, mistress. Please lick me Erin, mommy loves your tongue on her pussy."

Justine stepped around behind me and leant into Brandi. I looked up while I continued to lick Brandi's pussy and watched as my sister applied nipple clamps to each of Brandis breasts. The clamps were connected via a silver chain. Justine pulled on the chain stretching Brandis nipples out. Brandi moaned in absolute pleasure and said;

"Oh, thank you mistress for the pain, thankyou daughter for the pleasure, thankyou mistress, please pull harder, I want to be your pain slut. I love how you dominate me while my daughter licks my pussy. Oh Erin, can mommy cum, please let mommy cum Erin."

I'd pulled her hood back and was massaging Brandi's clit with my tongue. It was driving her wild, I loved the feeling of a lover doing this to me as well, so bringing Brandi to orgasmic bliss this way was deeply satisfying for me.

"Please, oh please Erin let mommy cum. Mommy loves your tongue on her clit, but I need to cum."

Justine pulled on the nipple clamps again, elongating Brandi's nipples. God it looked hot watching her nipples stretch out as Justine pulled harder on the chain.

"Oh, thank you mistress for the pain, please, please Erin let mommy cum. I'll do anything for you."

"Anything?" Justine asked Brandi. I suspected Justine had been waiting for this breakthrough.

"Yes mistress. I'll do anything for my daughter if she just lets me cum."

"Your daughter did tell me what she wanted Brandi. Would you like to know what it is?"

"Yes mistress. Please tell me, I'll do anything Erin wants."

"Well Brandi, your daughter told me she wants mommy to fuck her with a strap-on while mistress and her sister watch. Will you do that for your daughter Brandi."

"Oh yes mistress, I will."

"Tell me," Justine said. Her words had power, authority.

"Mistress I'll fuck my daughter with a strap-on while your sister and you watch. I'll fuck her in any position she wants, for as long as she wants. Oh, please Erin, may mommy cum now?"

"Your daughter says mommy slut may cum now. Cum for your daughter mommy slut."

Oh my god, I could taste Brandis orgasm in my mouth straight away, she was cumming over and over in wave after wave of orgasms. As this happened my sister gave a strong tug on the chain connected to the nipple clamps on Brandi's breasts. Brandi's nipples stretched out and then snapped back as the clamps pulled off each nipple. Brandi screamed in pleasure and began squirting all over my face. I was awash in her cum, it covered my face and breasts and was dripping down my body. I ran my hands all over myself covering my body in the slick cum that Brandi had released on me. God, I felt my own orgasm release as I did this and I dropped back onto the floor, exhausted.

Both Brandi and I had passed out from our orgasms, when I opened my eyes again Justine was removing Brandi's blindfold and kissing her on the neck and cheeks. Brandi's eyes fluttered open and she had a smile and look of utter contentment on her face.

"Thank you, mistress," Brandi said. "I want to do everything for you."

We untied Brandi and let her down. We all went into the shower and began washing each other off. Justine's shower was a mirror of my own, big enough for at least four people with a nozzle on each wall. The warm water felt wonderful as it washed over my body.

When we got out of the shower Brandi and I sat naked together and did our make-up. We then brushed our hair into matching high ponytails. Justine told Brandi to wear a red latex dress and I was to wear a matching black latex one. We were both naked underneath them. Justine also told us to wear our dress collars, Brandi's red to match her dress and mine black. Then we put on wrist and ankle cuffs, again matching red and black. To finish it off we wore red stilettos for Brandi and black for me. I was amazed that Justine not only had different dress sizes but also different shoe sizes.

At the same time Justine had dressed in her black leather full body harness. Over the top she wore a sheer see through white shirt, tucked into a short black skirt, thigh high stockings and black stilettos.

Justine's hair was done in an updo and she finished the look with a pair of thick rimmed black glasses. She looked, very much like the strict teacher.

Friday Afternoon

We all walked downstairs, and I poured everyone a glass of wine.

Brandi had sent Erin a message to meet at our place and Erin had replied back to say she would see us at around six, thirty minutes away. We were standing around the kitchen bench, Brandi and I both nervous about the night ahead, whereas Justine appeared cool and in control.

I looked at Brandi and said, "So tell me what you and Erin talked about when you went home last night."

Brandi looked at me and said, "We talked about the two of you. Erin said how incredibly hot it had been to watch you kiss your sister. She said it was even hotter when you began telling her what to do, directing her, dominating her. Erin loved the feeling of you being in control. She loved it when you told her to kiss me and how forbidden it was to not only be kissing her own mother but to be doing it in front of someone else. Erin said she thought she was ready to do whatever you wanted but panicked at the last moment. She apologised to me and said she thought she had let me down. That she understood I wanted to be dominated, to be controlled.

When we got ready for bed, Erin asked if she could sleep beside me and I said yes. She went back to her room to get changed but when she came back in she was completely naked. We lay down together and she started playing with a vibrator, asking me if mommy liked watching her little girl play with herself. I said I did and started masturbating beside her. Eventually we both fell asleep without having touched each other, without having cum."

The doorbell rang and we all looked at the door. I went to answer it and it was of course Erin standing there. I smiled at her and said, "Hello gorgeous, we were just talking about you."

"All good things I hope?" Erin replied.

"Definitely only good things. Come in."

We walked in and Erin looked at her mom, "Wow, you look stunning mom."

Brandi smiled and said, "Thank you. Did you have a nice day?"

"Very nice thanks mom. How was yours?"

"Interesting, very interesting."

Justine looked at Brandi and said, "Well I think we best go back upstairs and finish your training while Tracey gets your daughter a drink."

"Sounds lovely," Brandi replied and they both smiled at me and headed upstairs.

I passed Erin a glass of wine and she looked at me quizzically and said, "What training is my mother doing at this time of night?"

"I'll show you later," I replied. "I must apologise about last night too, we took things way too far. It was wrong of me to ask you to do those things with your mother, wasn't it?" I left the question open ended hoping to entice a positive response from Erin.

"Well yes, but I'm sorry as well. I shouldn't have stormed out like that."

"No, you shouldn't have. That was very naughty of you, very disappointing. I expected better discipline from you and if you want this to move forward then you are going to have to be more (I paused) accommodating." I was pushing this to see how submissive Erin would be.

"Yes, I'm sorry, I do want to try harder for you." And with that I knew I had her.

"Show me," I said. My voice was strong commanding.

Erin replied, her eyes glazed over, "Yes. Anything."

"Take my hand." Erin reached out and grasped my hand and I led her upstairs. We came to my sister's bedroom door. I looked at Erin and said, "Are you ready?"

"Yes."' Erin replied.

I opened the door and beheld a beautiful sight. Erin's mother had her hands tied above her head, a spreader bar separating her feet. Brandi was completely naked save for her red stilettos, ankle and wrist cuffs. She was leaning slightly forward, her beautiful tits on display, her firm athletic ass pushed back. Justine had her hands on Brandi's hips and was dressed only in her full leather harness. She was fucking Brandi from behind with a strap-on dildo. The best part though was all down the front of Brandi. She was decorated with zippers on either side of her chest, starting above her breasts, coming down her side and down onto her waist. Justine looked at Erin and me and smiled.

I stood behind Erin, put my hands on her shoulders and led her into the room. I whispered into her ear; "Doesn't your mother look stunning?"

"Yes," was Erin's breathless reply.

I whispered in her ear again, "Do you like watching my sister fucking your mother? Controlling her? Dominating her?"

"Yes." Was Erin's breathless reply again.

Nibbling on Erin's ear I said, "You're ready this time aren't you Erin? I know you've been waiting for the right moment to do this and today is the right moment isn't it?"

"Yes." Erin replied again.

"I'm going to fuck you while your mother watches, while you watch you mother being fucked by my sister."

I led Erin to the leather ottoman. We were standing right in front of Brandi. I peeled my dress off and stood there naked.

"Undress." I said to Erin and she began taking her clothes off.

We were both naked and climbed onto the ottoman, kneeling and facing each other. We began kissing and caressing each other. I began whispering into Erin's ear again.

"You're naked in front of your mother. Kissing another woman. Tell your mother what you are going to do."

Erin held me back by my shoulders and looked at Brandi. "Mom, you're going to watch while I fuck Tracey. You want to watch, don't you?"

Brandi had a look of lust on her face and replied, "Oh yes baby girl. Mommy wants to watch while you fuck her. I want to watch you fuck Tracey while her sister fucks me. Then I want to swap sisters with you. Will you do that for mommy?"

Erin smiled at Brandi and said, "Yes mommy," then she started kissing me again. She lay me back on the ottoman and went down on me. Erin was licking my pussy and I was watching her mother while she did it. Brandi was going wild, fucking back on my sister's dildo and staring at her daughter eating my pussy. God I was cumming already and I told Erin, her tongue worked faster on my clit. I looked up at Brandi again and said;

"Your daughters making me cum Brandi. Watch her make me cum while my sister fucks you." I moaned in pleasure and my orgasm flooded Erin's mouth. She lapped it up and I brought Erin's face up to kiss me. We swapped the cum between our mouths and then I looked back at Brandi and said;

"You need to ask your daughters permission before you cum." I looked back at Erin and said, "As your mother cums, you are going to pull her zippers off."

Erin looked at me, smiled and said, "Oh yes, thank you mistress." Erin stood up walked over to her mother and reached forward to the end of each piece of twine leading down either side of her mother's body. About every 2 inches there was a peg attached to the twine and in turn attached to her mother's skin.

Erin looked at her mother and said, "Mommy, you love me don't you?"

"Yes Erin, mommy loves you," Brandi said, she was struggling to speak with each thrust of Justine's dildo pushing in and out of her pussy.

"Mommy you need to be strong and ask my permission before you cum. Will you do that for me mommy?"

"Oh yes baby girl mommy will."

A few minutes later Brandi said, "I'm ready Erin, can mommy cum?"

"Not yet mommy."

"Oh, please baby girl, mommy needs to cum." Each thrust of my sisters' cock was driving Brandi further and further over the edge.

Brandi was really begging her daughter now. "Please baby, let mommy cum. Please, mommy needs to cum."

"You may cum mommy slut," Erin replied.

As Brandi began to cum Erin pulled the first zipper off the right side of her mother. Brandi screamed in both pleasure and pain.

Erin looked at her mother, smiled, and said, "Are you still cumming mommy?"

"Oh yes, oh yes."

Erin looked over at me, smiled, looked back at her mother and pulled the second zipper down the left side of Brandi's body. Brandi screamed in pleasure again.

"Oh god, oh god. Thankyou baby girl, thankyou mistress. I'm cumming again."

Brandi slumped in her restraints. Justine was slowly pushing her cock in and out of Brandi's pussy. She looked like she had passed out. Her eyes began to flutter open and she looked up at Erin and me, smiled and said;

"Oh my god. I've never experienced an orgasm like that before. Thankyou, thankyou."

I stepped over and tilted Brandi's face up to mine, looked into her eyes, smiled and said;

"My turn now. Justine and Erin get to watch while I fuck you this time."

I began to take the spreader bar off Brandis ankles, then I released the rope from her wrist restraints.

I looked at Brandi and said, "Up on the bed on your hands and knees mommy slut."

I put on one of Justine's strap-ons and walked over to the bed. Climbed up and knelt in front of Brandi. We were side on to Justine and Erin who were seated on the ottoman. They were stroking and touching each others naked bodies as they watched me approach Brandi. I put my cock forward and said;

"I want you to show your daughter how well you can suck cock."

Brandi leant forward and just swallowed the dildo. I couldn't believe it, it was shaped like a real cock and about twelve inches long, and Brandi had just deepthroated it straight down to the leather harness I was wearing. I reached down to her throat and felt a swollen bulge from the cock, she drew back out and then down again. Oh my god I could feel it going in and out as her throat swelled each time she swallowed the cock. I looked over at Erin and Justine. They were both just staring at us, still stroking and caressing each other.

I looked directly at Erin and said, "Your mothers very good at sucking cock."

Erin smiled and said, "Yes, she most definitely is."

"Would you like to watch me hold her head down when she swallows it."

"Yes," Erin said with a huge grin on her face.

I bunched up Brandi's hair and as she slid the cock down her throat, I held her head on it. After a moment she started to gag and choke, I looked back at Erin and she was smiling, rubbing Justine's pussy faster and faster. She seemed to be getting really turned on watching me punish her mother. Releasing my grip on Brandi's head I let her mouth slid back off my cock again and she gasped for air.

I looked back at Erin and said, "Would you like to watch me fuck your mother now?"

"Yes," Erin said.

"Tell me," I said, and I felt the power in my voice.

"I want to watch you fuck my mommy," Erin smiled when she said this.

I pulled Brandis head up by her hair and we were face to face.

"Now, I want you to turn around and face your daughter while I fuck you, doggy style, in front of her. I want her to see every expression of pleasure on your face as I make you cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress," Brandi replied.

"Who owns you?" I asked.

"You do mistress." Brandi replied.

"Who owns your daughter?"

"You do mistress." Brandi replied.

"You are going to become our fuck dolls. You will do and perform anything I say from now on. No matter how twisted or depraved. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress." Brandi replied.

I began slowly sliding my cock in and out of Brandi's pussy, staring directly at her daughter, at Erin, while my sister began rubbing Erin's pussy. I smiled at her and Erin smiled back. God this felt so good. Soon I would be watching them fuck each other, watching a mother and daughter fuck. So depraved, so taboo, so hot. I was leaning down, holding Brandis breasts, fucking her faster and faster, biting her on the neck, telling her I was going to watch while she licked her daughter's pussy, watch while her daughter licked her pussy. That I was going to film it so I could watch it over and over. All the time I was sliding my cock back and forth, in and out, building her orgasm. Brandi just kept replying yes to everything I said. Then I remembered what Brandi had said about her daughter Erin staying at her Aunts.

"I want you to invite your sister over. I want you to seduce her."

"Yes." Brandi said.

"Tell your daughter."

Brandi was groaning with pleasure, she looked at her daughter and said, "Erin, we're going to seduce Aunty Jill."

"Yes." Erin replied.

I was fucking Brandi faster and faster now, her orgasm was building, her back was arching as I pushed in and out of her.

"Mistress may I cum? Please may I cum mistress?"

"Yes," I said. Brandi gushed. She literally began squirting all over my cock. The sheets were soaked. She collapsed down onto the bed and I slowly withdrew from her. I looked up at Erin and said;

Patsy_P
Patsy_P
262 Followers