A New Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patsy_P
Patsy_P
262 Followers

"Now it's your turn. Are you ready for mommy to fuck you?"

"Yes I am," Erin replied.

I slid the harness off and passed it to Erin. "Put it on mommy," I said to her.

Erin began slipping the harness onto her mother, adjusting the straps to fit it correctly. I went and sat on the ottoman with my sister. I can't describe how incredibly erotic it was to watch Erin fitting a strap-on dildo onto her mother and knowing that shortly we would be watching her mother fucking Erin with it. Erin had the cock on her mother, they were kneeling, facing each other, Brandi with her hands on her daughter's waist, Erin with her left hand on her mother's breast and her right stroking the cock up and down. It was time to begin.

"Erin," I said, and Erin looked over at me, "kiss your mother." Erin leant in and began kissing her mother passionately, their breasts squeezed together, their hands exploring each other bodies.

"Erin," I said again, she looked over at me for direction, "suck your mothers' cock." Erin leant down and began sucking on the dildo. Brandi was holding her daughter's hair, guiding her head up and down her shaft. Brandi looked over at Justine and me and smiled.

"Make your daughter choke on it," Justine said.

Brandi held Erin's head down on her cock until Erin was gasping and choking, then she released her. Again, and again Brandi forced her cock down Erin's throat, choking her then releasing her again.

"We want to watch you fuck your daughter with your cock now," Justine said, "put on a mommy and daughter show for us. And make it hot."

God Justine was making me so turned on the way she was talking. Erin was down on her hands and knees, Brandi behind her, ready to enter her daughter's pussy for the first time. Slowly Brandi was sliding her cock into her daughter, Erin's back was arched, her head thrown back, an absolute look of ecstasy on her face. Brandi had her hands on Erin's ass, slowly thrusting her pelvis forward into her daughter, there was a look of absolute joy on her face.

"Speak to us, tell us, describe it." Justine said.

"Oh mommy, your cock feels so good sliding into my pussy."

"I know baby girl, I'm going to fuck you so well."

"Yes mommy, fuck me, make me cum."

Brandi began sliding her cock in and out of Erin's pussy.

"So good mommy, your cock feels so good. I want you to fuck me all the time. I want to be your daughter slut, your mindless fuck doll. Use me mommy, use me."

"Oh Erin, mommy loves fucking you like this. I've been wanting this for so long. Wanting to be a fuck doll too. We can be mommy and daughter fuck dolls together."

Brandi was sliding her cock in and out of Erin, faster and faster. Brandi started slapping her daughter's ass as she pushed her cock in and out of her pussy.

"Mommy's going to make you cum, mommy's going to make you cum. Tell me Erin. Tell me you want to cum on mommy's cock."

"Oh yes mommy, make me cum on your cock, I'll be a good girl, I'll cum on your cock. Oh mommy, I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

"Hold it baby girl, let mommy cum with you, just a little bit more."

Brandi and Erin were fucking in a frenzy now, wildly thrusting back and forth on each other.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," they were both screaming, and then Brandi collapsed on top of Erin. She was lying on top of her daughter sliding back and forth on their combined sweat, slowly moving her cock back and forth, in and out of Erin's pussy. Erin was giggling.

"Stop it mommy, I can't take any more."

"Oh, baby that was wonderful, I came so hard. I never thought that I would have been cumming on my daughter like that. It was so kinky, so wonderful."

"That was so hot," Justine said. "I want to watch you sixty-nine now. I want to watch you eat each other's pussies at the same time." My sister was so dirty!

Brandi took her harness off and lay on her back, Erin straddled her and leant into her mother's pussy. They began licking each other, devouring each other's pussies. They were moaning and panting and then they were cumming again, not just once but over and over as they continued to eat each other over the next thirty minutes.

"Enough," Justine said. "I want you to kneel up and face each other. I want you to caress each other's bodies, kiss each other, suck on each other's nipples."

This was the most erotic show I had ever seen. A mother and daughter fucking, kissing, caressing each other right in front of us. I wanted it to go on forever.

"It's so hot watching the two of you together," I said. Brandi and Erin looked over at me and Erin spoke;

"We want to do anything you tell us to, we want to be your slaves. Tell us what you desire Trace, what you want, I'll make it happen."

I could think of so many possibilities, so many deviant desires to explore. Justine and I had recorded all this, and wold be streaming it to Matt later tonight. I wanted to talk to Matt about fucking a mother and daughter with me. I wanted to watch Brandi and Erin suck Matt's cock together. He was still away for another week and already so much had happened, much more than what we could ever have dreamt of occurring. There was one thing that kept popping into my mind, something that Brandi had mentioned when she told us about her breakup. I looked at Erin and said;

"Tell me about your Aunt, about your mom's sister, tell me what she looks like, what kind of person she is." Justine squeezed my thigh and I turned to her.

"What a wonderful idea," Justine said to me with a huge grin on her face.

Friday Evening

We were all sitting on Justine's bed with cheese and biscuits and a bottle of wine. It was like a slumber party except we were all naked and touching each other, I loved it!

Erin started telling us about Brandi's sister Jill;

"Aunty Jill is so gorgeous. She's blonde and full breasted just like mom. She's only a year younger than mom. She's very outgoing, loves to party. When we are out together the three of us always get mistaken for sisters."

"The three of you?" I asked Erin.

"Yes, Aunt Jill, her daughter Kelly and me. Kelly's just turned eighteen."

"Even more interesting," I said turning to Justine and smiling. I turned back to Erin and asked her, "Have you ever thought about Aunt Jill or Kelly in a sexual way?"

"No never."

"I want you to start to Erin. I especially want you to start thinking of how nice it would be to fuck your Aunt Jill."

"Yes, yes I can start to fantasise about that. Would you like to see some movies or pictures of them? I have a load of them on my phone."

I said to Erin that was a great idea and we set her phone up to play on the tv in Justine's room. We were going through them and there were shots of them in bikinis, in underwear, dressed up in evening wear, dressed in Halloween costumes. Erin then played a video of the three of them in the pool together all splashing around, the best part was all three were topless. My god Jill and Kelly were just as hot as Brandi and Erin. This was going to be so much fun.

I looked at Brandi and said, "Jill hasn't been to your new house, has she?"

"No," Brandi replied.

I looked back at Erin, "I want you to call your Aunt Jill, it's still only early. I want you to invite her over to visit tomorrow. When you invite her, you're going to say that it's only going to be you at home, that you want to try some new massage techniques on her as you feel very comfortable with her. You're going to tell her that the new technique involves both of you being naked and you hope that's ok. I want you to also be very overtly sexual with her, try and draw her into talking openly about any sexual fantasies. You're going to do this on speaker phone while the three of us listen."

Erin stared at me the whole time I was saying this, it was like she was dreaming. When I finished, she said; "Yes mistress," and smiled at me. Picked up her phone and called.

"Hi Aunty Jill, how are you?"

"Great Erin, how's the new house."

"Oh, it's lovely, we've settled in nicely. I'd love you to come and see it. I was also hoping to get your help with a new massage technique I'm working on. It's a bit different to the technique I've used before and I don't want to try it on mom, just yet, as it's quite intimate."

"I'd love to Erin; I've always wanted to have a massage from you."

"I was hoping you'd say that. The technique is something I'm only going to offer my female clients that I have a real connection with and of course they need to have gorgeous bodies like yours."

"Thanks Erin, that's very flattering."

"Well you do have a gorgeous body. Do you remember when I helped you give up smoking Aunty Jill? Do you remember how we did that? I want you to relax, to listen to my voice. Feel yourself moving to a state of rest." Erin's voice had become soft, calm, soothing.

"The massage will involve both of us being naked. You don't mind that do you? I'm sure you've been naked with women before haven't you Aunty Jill?"

"Well uhm, well, yes I have. I'd just never thought about being naked with you."

"Don't worry Aunty Jill, you're feeling more relaxed about being naked. Mom won't be here tomorrow. It's not as if you'll get caught while I'm sliding my breasts over your body, if that's what your worried about."

"Oh no Erin, I wouldn't think that at all." Jill's voice had become dreamy, soft.

"It's ok, I want you to think about that. It's part of the technique to visualise what will occur the night before while you are going off to sleep. It prepares you for the technique I'll apply the next day. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, I can do that, if it's what you need me to do."

"It is. Now I need to ask you to get undressed and lie on your bed, get yourself comfortable. Do you have any lubricant in the bedside table?"

"Yes, yes I do. Ok, I'm up in my room reading, I'm just undressing, hang on, ok done."

"Now I want you to relax, listen to my voice and relax. Take some of the lubricant and put it on your hands, across your breasts."

"Ok."

"I'm naked and lying on my bed too. Can you imagine me naked, lying on my bed? My body covered in a fine film of oil. I'm rubbing my hands all over my body. Can you do that too?"

"Um yes, yes I can imagine you naked. Hang on I'm changing to my ear buds. OK that's better, I'm doing that now."

"Your rubbing your hands over your breasts, your stomach and lower body, your feeling relaxed, comfortable. Your picturing me, my hands rubbing across your body."

"Oh yes, that's very nice, very relaxing." Jill's voice sounded dreamy, far away.

"Relax Aunty Jill, relax and tell me if you've made love to a woman before."

"Yes, yes I have."

"Now I want you to keep relaxing, keep letting your hands rub across your body, listen to my voice, relax. Your reaching a state of bliss, let your hand drift down to your pussy and imagine it's your female lovers' hand on your body, you can picture her, naked in bed with you. Massaging your body, massaging your pussy."

"Oh yes, that's nice."

"You look down at her, but it's not her anymore is it Aunty Jill?"

"No, it's not her."

"Who is it Aunty Jill?"

"It, it's you."

"That's right, it's me, picture me naked beside you, I'm rubbing your pussy faster and faster. Cum for me Jill, cum for me."

"Yes, yes, I'm cumming for you Erin, I'm cumming. Oh, so nice. So relaxing."

"Very good Aunty Jill. Now your becoming even more relaxed, your going to dream about me doing that all night, you're going to picture me naked curled up beside you and your going to feel so safe, so warm, so relaxed. When I say goodnight to you, you're going to remove your ear buds, hang up and go to sleep. When you sleep you will dream of me naked, you'll want to see me naked, you will want to do anything I ask. Do you understand Aunty Jill?"

"Yes."

"Then, Goodnight." The phone hung up.

We were all staring at Erin, amazed at what she had just done. I was the first to speak.

"Wow Erin, that was unexpected. Where, and how, did you learn to do that?"

"It wasn't as hard as you might think. I'd worked with Aunty Jill before to help her give up smoking and I used hypnosis on her. She was very receptive to being put under and she stopped smoking after only a few sessions. I just used a few key words to put her into the same hypnotic trance when I spoke to her on the phone."

Justine and I looked at each other and smiled. This was going to be fun. We told Erin and Brandi to stay in Justine's bed and the two of us went to my bed. I called up Matt on a skype session then Justine and I ran through what we had been doing. He was watching while we told him, while we touched each other. I told him how I wanted to watch while Brandi and Erin, a mother and daughter, sucked his cock, how I wanted to watch while he fucked both of them. He was still watching us when we finished telling him everything and he said;

"I want to watch you make love to your sister."

I fucked my sister for the next hour while Matt watched and masturbated to our lovemaking.

Saturday Morning

I was with Erin at her house, preparing the sunroom so Erin could seduce her Aunt. We had setup cameras around the room to live stream back to my house. Justine had called up some friends and two burly removalists had just arrived with a leather ottoman the size of a double bed. They brought it into the sunroom and centred it in the room. The ottoman had silver rings attached around the base, I guessed correctly these could be used to tie someone down. The removalists then secured a ring in the ceiling above the ottoman and another ring on the wall. They then ran a black rope from the wall ring to the ceiling ring and at the ceiling ring they had a small pewter candelabra attached to it. I got it now, it was so you could easily tie someone to the ceiling, but the way it was done with the candelabra it just looked like a decoration. The removalists then left, having hardly spoken more than two words - hello and goodbye! Erin and I attached small remote mics to the ottoman and around the room, then we tested the picture and sound quality with Justine and Brandi back at our place - it was perfect. Justine, Brandi and I were going to watch the events unfold with Erin and Jill in the comfort of our own lounge.

Saturday Afternoon

Jill had called Erin to let he know she was on her way and would be there just after midday. Everything was ready and I said to Erin I was going to leave so Jill didn't run into me on the way out. I went back home, Justine and Brandi were already on the couch naked, so I threw my clothes off and joined them. It wasn't long before Jill arrived and soon both Erin and Jill were entering the sunroom. The picture was fantastic, and their voices were crystal clear. We settled in for the show.

"The house really is lovely Erin. It's so good to catch up with you again."

"Thanks Aunty Jill. I'm so glad you could come over."

Erin was stroking Jill's arm as she spoke to her, playing with her own hair. She was so flirting with her Aunt. Erin was dressed in a white silk robe that came down to mid-thigh, I was sure she was naked under it as her nipples were visible, erect and pushing forward on the sheer material. Jill was in a sundress and was every bit as gorgeous as Erin had said, long flowing blonde hair with a slight wave in it, her breasts looked large and firm just like her sisters. She had lovely long legs and moved with a lithe ease around the room.

"Would you like a champagne before we start?" Erin asked Jill.

"I'd love one."

They kept chatting and Erin had managed to fill Jill's glass three times while only taking a few small sips from her own. Jill seemed to be talking quite a lot, I think she must have been nervous. She had finished her glass again and Erin said;

"Would you like to start getting ready Aunty Jill? I'm hoping to make this a nice long massage."

"Oh yes of course. What would you like me to do?"

Erin smiled at her took her glass and walked over and placed them on a sideboard.

"Like I said last night, I just want you to relax, to breathe deeply and be calm. Do you remember what we spoke about last night?" Ein's voice was very soothing, very calming.

"Yes." Jill replied. Her voice seemed to have become very dreamy.

"We spoke about how this was a new technique," Erin had walked behind Jill and placed her hands on Jill's shoulders, massaging them, "We spoke about how this would relax you, make you feel calm, healthy." Erin had undone the clasp on Jill's dress and was sliding it off her shoulders. "We spoke about how this technique would require us to both be nude. Do you remember?"

"Yes," Jill said in her dreamy voice again. Erin let Jill's dress drop to the floor and she was now standing in just underwear and high heels. Erin unclasped her Aunts bra and peeled it off her breasts, throwing it onto a chair. She then started sliding Jill's underwear off, pulling them down to her ankles.

"Step out," Erin said. Jill stepped forward and out of her underwear, Erin rose back up, still standing behind her Aunt.

"Now Aunt Jill, turn around and face me." Jill turned around, her eyes were glazed over and she seemed under Erin's spell. "Did you dream about me naked last night Aunt Jill?"

"Yes."

"Did you have naughty thoughts about your niece Aunty Jill?"

"Yes."

"Did I look like this in your dreams Aunty Jill?" Erin undid her robe and let it drop to the floor. They were both now standing completely naked in high heels facing each other.

"Oh, you look so much better than in my dreams Erin."

Erin smiled at Jill and said, "Take your heels off, lie on the ottoman face down and I'll start your massage."

Jill was laying on the ottoman and Erin now straddled her. A knee on either side of Jill. Erin put some oil on her hand and began massaging Jill's shoulders, she was speaking softly to Jill, telling her how smooth her skin was, how golden her hair, how she had always admired her. Erin's voice was soft, soothing, melodic. Jill had become very relaxed, her breathing very rhythmic.

"You told me last night Aunty Jill that you had been with a woman. Tell me about it."

Jill started talking in a dreamy voice, "It was wonderful, but so naughty. Her names Erica. It only happened once but she kept asking if we could do it again. I was so tempted, but I just couldn't, it was wrong of me."

"Tell me why it was so naughty," Erin said.

"It was naughty because she was too young, only eighteen."

"Tell me why it was wrong," Erin said.

"It was wrong because Erica's Kelly's best friend, my daughters' best friend. It gets worse though because I know Kelly and Erica have also been (Jill paused) intimate. It was so wrong, Erica told me while we were making love that she had also made love to my daughter and how gorgeous we both were."

Justine, Brandi and I all looked back and forth at each other. This was getting hot.

"You keep thinking about Erica, about making lover to her, of how you could do it again, don't you Aunty Jill?"

"Yes, yes I do."

"Relax Jill, relax and dream while I massage you." Erin's voice had become melodic again. "I want you to relax and picture Erica. Relax and picture Erica massaging your back. Erica's Talking to you. Telling you how she made love to your daughter and it's turning you on."

Erin began sliding her pussy up and down Jill's back, and at the same time a moan escaped Jill's lips. Erin then leant down and began massaging Jill's back with her breasts. Then she sat up again and began sliding her pussy up and down Jill's lower back and ass.

"Tell me what Erica's doing to you, tell me what Erica's saying to you Jill."

Patsy_P
Patsy_P
262 Followers