A New Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds great mom. I'm not sure I can look as good as you for tonight though!"

"That's ok, just relax and wear what you want."

"Ok, I'll get changed and pick a movie. How about you open a bottle of wine and we can share a glass?"

"Yes, that sounds good."

I seemed to be in a dream floating around the house. The next thing I knew I was sitting on the lounge and Kelly was coming back downstairs. She had on a red robe that was completely see through. That was it, nothing else. I could see every curve of her perfect body, her erect nipples, her shaved pussy. I just stared. She plugged a flash drive into the tv, sat down beside me, picked up her glass of wine, smiled at me and said;

"So, mom, what did you want to talk about?"

"Well, it's about your friend Erica. I did something I probably shouldn't have. We were intimate with each other." I was so embarrassed saying this to my daughter.

"That's ok mom, we all need company. How about I put a movie on while we're chatting?"

"Yes, yes that sounds like a good idea," Kelly switched on the tv and started a movie. It was just relaxing music and scenes of a beach. We kept talking.

"You know it's ok mom, I completely understand that you need companionship. We all need that."

"Thanks Kelly, I'm glad you understand," I was distracted by the noises coming from the tv and looked over. I couldn't believe what I saw. It was Erica and me making love on Kelly's bed.

"Kelly where did you get this? You shouldn't have this on." Kelly was stroking my leg smiling at me.

"It's ok mom, it's completely natural, two people making love. Let's keep watching." She was smiling at me, stroking my thigh, it felt so good, so relaxing.

"Ok Kelly. Oh what am I thinking, you're my daughter, we shouldn't be watching this."

"It's ok mom, it really is. I want to watch it with you. Turn back and watch the screen, relax."

I really did feel much more relaxed when Kelly said that, I picked up my wine glass, had a sip and watched the screen. Erica was licking my pussy, I was stretched out on the bed, squirming and moaning. Soon the scene changed, Erica was doing the same thing except it had moved to my room. Erica was licking pussy on my bed, but it was Kelly that was lying on the bed, stretched out, moaning and squirming just like I'd been doing.

"It's ok mom. I watched while Erica licked your pussy. It's only fair that you get to watch while she licks mine."

God this was so erotic, Kelly was stroking my leg, pushing up against me. Her hand brushed up against my pussy. So wrong, so forbidden. I didn't know how to stop this, what to do, so I let it continue. I kept watching the screen. I watched the film of my daughter cumming on the tongue of her girlfriend.

"It's very hot isn't it mom? Does it turn you on?"

"Oh god yes, oh god it does turn me on. It shouldn't, but it does. Watching my daughter fuck her girlfriend, it's so wrong, but so hot."

Then the movie changed again, Kelly and Erica were holding hands, naked, walking through a house I hadn't seen before. They lay down on a bed and started fucking each other. Then Kelly looked up and said, "Join us mommy." The scene faded out and another movie started.

There were three women, they were all making love. A younger girl was calling the older woman mommy. My head was spinning, what was going on? What was my daughter showing me?

"Do you like these movies mommy?"

"I don't know. I don't know if I should be watching this."

"It' ok mommy, you're watching it with me." Kelly was stroking my leg, smiling at me. I felt like I was slipping away.

"Ok. Ok Kelly, if you say it's alright."

The movie was showing three women, one older and two younger. One of the younger girls was saying, 'I want to watch while you fuck my mommy.' The other girl was saying that she'd love to.

I shouldn't be watching this with my daughter, it was wrong. They were fucking now while the daughter watched. The scene faded out and went back to Kelly and Erica, both were naked in my bedroom, on my bed. Kelly was leaning back on the bedhead, Erica was between her legs licking her pussy. Kelly smiled at the camera and said, 'She's so good at this mommy, you know how good this feels. Join us mommy.' I looked over at Kelly and she smiled at me and said, "Would you like me to call Erica?"

What I said next shocked me, "Yes."

Kelly picked up her phone and was talking softly into it, "Yes, yes, she's ready. Come over now, hurry."

Not long after this there was a knock at the door. Kelly jumped up and answered, I heard some soft whispering and then Kelly walked into the room holding Erica's hand. Erica was completely naked.

"Now mommy, I want to watch while my girlfriend eats your pussy. Would you like that mommy?"

"Yes, yes I would." I couldn't believe I had just said to my daughter that it was ok for her to watch while I fucked her best friend, her girlfriend, her lover. I didn't have much time to think though, Erica was on her knees and her face was buried in my pussy as soon as yes had come out of my mouth. I watched as Kelly setup her phone on a stand and started filming us. This was so wrong, so taboo, so forbidden. God I was so turned on.

"I trained Erica to lick pussy mom, she's good, isn't she?"

"Yes Kelly, she's very good. It feels so nice." I couldn't believe I was talking to my daughter while I was having my pussy licked, this was just depraved.

"You should come to the club with us mom. It would be so hot to watch you and Erica perform there."

"Oh yes Kelly, anything." I had just agreed to have sex with Erica at a club while other women watched. I felt like I was losing my mind. Kelly stood up and walked out of the room, when she walked back in, she was naked and wearing a strap-on dildo.

"Now mom, I'm going to fuck my girlfriend while she eats your pussy. I've been dreaming of this moment mom. It's so fucking hot."

Kelly slid her cock into Erica's slick pussy, and I swear Erica's tongue went two inches deeper into my pussy when my daughter slid her cock into her. My god I was watching my daughter fuck her girlfriend while my pussy was being eaten by Erica. This was so wrong. It was turning me on so much.

"Fuck her harder Kelly, fuck her with your big cock while she licks mommy's pussy. I want you to join us on the stage and do this when we perform at the club. I want everyone to watch while a mother and daughter fuck the same girl. Erica's such a good little slut, such a good pussy-licker."

"Oh mom, you are so getting into this. It's so hot. I'd love to join you on stage. The two moms we met would love to watch this. I bet I could even talk them into inviting their daughters along. They were such hot milfs mom, just like you are. It would be even better if we invited them round here, had a private show for them. Oh, mom I could tie you up and whip you, you'd love it, the feel of a bullwhip wrapping around your body, wrapping around your breasts, wrapping around your pussy and ass. I have Cindy's number mom. Would you like it if I invited them?"

"Yes Kelly, oh fuck I'm cumming. Yes Kelly, invite them over, I'll do anything you want. You can do anything to mommy baby girl, you can even fuck me with your strap-on while they watch. Would you like to do that to mommy? Oh god Kelly, I'm cumming again just thinking about that."

I couldn't believe I had just asked my daughter to fuck me. What had happened to me? When did my daughter decide she wanted to play with me like this? I didn't need to think anymore, I just needed to fuck, to cum.

As Justine, Brandi and I watched Jill went quiet. She was still moaning while Erin rubbed her pussy up and down on her, but her story was finished. Finally, she started to talk to Erin again.

"We kept fucking all night Erin, although my daughter didn't fuck me, we shared Erica all night. Eventually we got off to sleep. Erin it was so wrong, so naughty, but it felt so good. I feel like I need to be punished for doing such kinky things with my daughter and her girlfriend. What should I do Erin?"

"I think you're right Aunty Jill. You should be punished, but not because you've been bad, it's because you'll enjoy it. Punishing you will release all the tension out of your body. Would you like me to provide the correct amount of discipline Aunty Jill? I can do that for you. All you have to do is say yes."

"Yes, oh yes please Erin."

Erin smiled and slid off her Aunt. She walked to the sideboard and opened the door. Inside was an array of floggers. Erin chose the red and black leather flogger. It was a small 24 strand one that was good for beginners like Jill. She walked back.

"Time to start Aunty Jill, I want you to count out each stroke and thank your mistress."

Erin stretched her arm back, swung it around and brought the flogger down across Jill's breasts. It made a very satisfying swoosh and then a slapping noise as it struck. Jill screamed in pleasure.

"Oh god, one, thankyou mistress."

Again, Erin swung and brought the flogger down across her Aunts breasts. Jill moaned in pleasure.

"Two, thankyou mistress."

Again, and again Erin swung and struck Jill's breasts. Jill's nipples were rock hard, and her breasts flushed red.

"Ten, thank you mistress."

"Now we'll start on your pussy," Erin said.

Erin began whipping Jill's pussy and the counting continued. Each strike ended with Jill thanking her niece for the pleasure and pain. Justine, Brandi and I watched in awe. We were so turned on.

"Ten, thankyou mistress."

"Now I'm going to stretch your nipples and apply pegs to your pussy lips." Erin walked to the sideboard again, put the flogger back and took out a pair of nipple clamps, a pair of fibreglass rods and some black pegs. She placed the rods in slots on the ottoman, so they stood straight up. Then she attached the nipple clamps to Jill. Bent the rods down and connected the chain of the nipple clamp to the rods on either side. This had the effect of stretching Jill's nipples and breasts straight up. Jill was moaning in pleasure and pain as these were applied.

Erin then started clipping the pegs to Jill's pussy lips, four down either side. Once done she walked back to the sideboard and retrieved a vibrator. Erin tied the vibrator down, so it was touching Jill's clit between the pegs. When Erin turned it on, it began vibrating the pegs as well as Jill's clit. Jill screamed in ecstasy and we could tell she was cumming almost immediately.

Erin stood over Jill watching and smiling and began talking to her.

"Aunty Jill. Aunty Jill. Concentrate and listen to me. You are going to be my fuck doll, my sex toy. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress, I'll be your fuck doll, your sex toy. Oh my god this feels so good."

"You're going to encourage Kelly and Erica to invite the two other moms over that they spoke about. You're going to put on a show for them and film it for me. I'll help you setup the cameras at your place. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress."

"Now, cum my pet."

"Yes mistress, I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

Erin started pulling the pegs off Jill's pussy as she came. Jill screamed in pleasure, she was covered in sweat, writhing on the leather ottoman, moaning. She seemed to be coming multiple times. Erin took the nipple clamps off and this again caused a scream of pleasure from Jill. Then, Jill passed out. Erin was smiling, massaging Jill's nipples and pussy with oil. Jill's eyes fluttered open and she looked up at Erin.

"That was intense mistress, I loved it. I came so many times for you. Can we do it again tomorrow?"

"First, my pet, we need to get your house ready. If we can do that this afternoon, then we may have time to play tomorrow."

"Yes Mistress."

Erin began releasing Jill from her bindings. She told Jill to follow her, they were going to shower and dress. When they walked out of the room it was like a seal had been broken, we all started talking at once.

"Wow, how fucking hot."

"Oh my god, fucking hot."

"So hot I couldn't stop cumming."

We all looked at each other and laughed. I started to speak first,

"Wow that was so hot. Your sister and daughter are so hot together Brandi. Are you looking forward to joining them tomorrow?"

"Yes, oh yes. I can't wait, I can't believe I'm going to get to fuck my hot sister and my hot daughter together. I'm so going to put on the most erotic show for you ladies."

Justine said, "I can't wait to see that either. But first we better help Erin get Jill's house setup. It might be a good time to meet your sister Brandi?"

"Oh yes, I know Jill is going to love you."

Sunday Afternoon

Justine had called in a favour form a friend and we were all at Jill's place. It was a hive of activity. Brandi had introduced Justine and me to Jill as her new neighbours. Nothing overtly sexual was said but I could tell Jill was flirting with both Justine and me, as well as her sister! Kelly wasn't due home until later tonight, so we had plenty of time to get acquainted.

Justine went to help her friend with where the cameras and mics were to be setup and Erin came back to join us in the kitchen which had already been done.

Jill was sitting on a kitchen stool, I noticed she still had her leather collar on which was nice as it matched the one Brandi was wearing in red. Erin was standing behind Jill, running her hands all over Jill's body while she spoke.

"So, mom, I gave Aunty Jill a very relaxing massage today and finished with a harder more disciplined approach at the end."

As Erin was saying this, she was running her hands all over Jill's breasts, slightly pulling her top down to expose the tops of her nipples and then pulling it back up again.

"I was going to continue her therapy tomorrow and Aunty Jill was wondering if you might be able to help. Do you think that would be ok mom?"

Brandi smiled at Erin and Jill, "Yes of course it would be ok. I'd love to help."

Jill had a big grin on her face and said she'd be round early tomorrow morning. Erin was still rubbing her hands all over Jill's breasts and now she was openly pinching her nipples while Brandi and I watched. I walked around behind Brandi and started do the same to her, mirroring Erin's movements. Brandi started moaning and Jill's eyes opened wide and focused on her sister and me.

"Oh wow." She said.

Erin and I now had the sister's tops pulled down, exposing their breasts to each other. Jill eyes were locked on Brandi and she was smiling.

"I didn't know my sister had such stunning breasts. You really should show them off more."

I decided to take control and see how submissive Jill was willing to be. I looked at Jill with what I thought was a stern face.

"My slave only gets to show them off when I allow her to. I see you've been collared also, does Erin own you now?"

Jill's brow furrowed and she looked back at Erin and then back at me and replied,

"Yes, yes she does."

I smiled at Erin and behind her I saw Justine was showing her friend out the door. Everything was finished a lot sooner than we thought. Which meant we had time to start with Jill earlier than expected. Justine walked back into the kitchen with us.

"So, Justine, would you like to judge which one of our slaves has the nicest breasts?"

I'd love to," Justine said smiling.

"Brandi, stand up and remove all your clothes." Brandi didn't even question me. She stood up and immediately stripped naked.

Erin smiled at me, looked back at Jill and said, "Aunty Jill, strip." Jill stood up and stripped.

The sisters were now standing facing each other, the only thing they were wearing was their slave collars, Brandi's red and Jill's white.

Justine walked around them, touching and lifting their breasts. "It's a difficult decision," she said. "Why don't we have them kiss while I think about it."

Brandi stepped forward, embraced her sister and started kissing her. This was so hot. Erin was watching her Aunt and her mother kiss, smiling. Her face had become flushed red, she was very excited.

Justine spoke again when the sisters parted, "I think I would have to say I prefer Brandi's breasts, but that's just a personal preference. Why don't we go up to your room Jill and inspect them more closely?"

The five of us all walked upstairs and into Jill's bedroom. When we got up there Justine said, "Now Jill, I understand Erin was going to show you something to make you feel more comfortable. What was that?"

Again, Jill's brow furrowed as if she was trying to remember something and then she said, "Erin was going to help me be more comfortable having a threesome with my daughter and her girlfriend. She was going to show me how a mother and daughter could make love."

"Very good Jill. Now Erin, why don't you undress for us and kneel up on the bed, Brandi move up on the bed as well and kneel up facing your daughter."

Brandi and Erin, mother and daughter, were kneeling up naked on Jill's bed facing each other.

"Now kiss," Justine said.

Oh, and wow did they begin to kiss. Their tongues were exploring each other's mouths, their hands were caressing each other's bodies. It was so forbidden to watch this, so hot, a mother and daughter naked on a bed, kissing and caressing each other. Jill's eyes were glued to the scene, her sister and niece kissing each other, mother and daughter.

Justine spoke again, "Jill go up onto the bed and join your sister and niece. You're going to experience your first fully incestuous threesome while my sister and I watch." Jill smiled at Justine and jumped up onto the bed. Brandi and Erin immediately embraced her into a three-way kiss, it was so kinky, so hot, so taboo.

"I hope your recording this," I said to Justine.

"Of course I am babe, I'm even live streaming it to your husband."

Oh, fuck that was so kinky knowing Matt could see this as well.

Brandi was laying her sister down onto her back. She straddled her face while her daughter Erin began scissoring her Aunt. This was just so unbelievably erotic, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, niece. All three were so closely related and all three were fucking each other. This was driving me wild, I needed to masturbate while I watched this. I tore more clothes off and began playing with my pussy. A moment later I felt another hand, my sister had reached over and started rubbing my pussy for me, she was smiling at me. I started doing the same for her and we turned back to watch our forbidden live show.

"Oh mommy, I'm sliding on your sister's pussy, on Aunt Jill's pussy. I'm watching you fuck your sister mommy, this is so hot. Kiss me mommy, kiss me while we fuck your sister."

Brandi leant in and started kissing her daughter. Brandi wasn't just kissing her daughter she was devouring her face, pushing her tongue into her daughters' mouth while she rode her sisters face. Brandi leant back but she still had her hand behind Erin's neck, she stared straight at her daughter and said;

"Slap mommy's tits baby girl and pinch my nipples. I want to be your pain slut Erin, make mommy your fuck doll."

Erin started slapping her mother's breasts, back and forth. She was looking at her mother with lust in her eyes when she did this. Erin started pulling on Brandi's nipples and Brandi threw her head back.

"Oh yes, oh yes, do that to mommy Erin."

Brandi was really grinding on her sisters face now and at the same time Erin was grinding on her Aunts pussy. They were both moaning so loudly I was worried the neighbours might hear!

"I'm cumming mommy, I'm cumming on Aunty Jill's pussy."

"I'm cumming too baby girl, I'm cumming on my sisters' mouth, this is so hot. My daughters watching me cum in my sisters' mouth while I watch my daughter cum on my sister's pussy."