A New Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three began to slow down and Justine whispered in my ear,

"I've got a strap-on in my bag downstairs, I'm going to grab it and let Jill watch while Erin fucks her mother with it."

Justine ran downstairs and was back a couple of minutes later. She handed the strap-on to Erin, smiled at her and said,

"Put on a show for Jill. She needs to know how her daughter is going to fuck her."

Erin smiled and began sliding the strap-on over her legs and tightening the buckles. She pushed her mother up onto all fours facing us. Justine and I pulled Jill over to the seat with us and began stroking her, caressing her. Justine looked at her and said,

"Now you're going to watch how a daughter can fuck her mother with a strap-on. You're going to watch while Erin fucks her mother, while your niece fucks your sister."

Jill smiled and said, "Yes, oh yes."

Justine looked over at Erin and said, "Erin, make sure you tell your Aunt what you're doing to your mother."

Erin smiled back at Jill and said, "Aunty Jill, I'm rubbing my cock over your sister's pussy. Mom's pussy is so wet, I don't need any lube. Oh, she's hungry for it Aunty Jill, I can feel mommy's pussy throbbing, wanting to engulf my cock. Kelly's going to do this to you Aunty Jill, you know your daughter wants to fuck you with her cock don't you Aunty Jill?"

"Oh yes, yes I do Erin."

Jill was mesmerised watching and listening to Erin speak. Her sister Brandi was staring back at her, smiling, rocking back and forth on her elbows waiting for her daughter to enter her.

"I'm going to push my cock into mom now Aunty Jill, tell your sister you want to watch while her daughter fucks her."

"Oh, I do Erin, I do. Brandi, I want to watch your daughter fuck you, control you with her cock. I want you to show me Brandi, I want you to show me how my daughters going to fuck me."

Erin thrust into Brandi and her mother let out a low moan. Erin then started a rhythmic dance with her mother, back and forth, in and out of her mother's pussy. Erin was slowly getting faster and faster and then she started talking.

"You love my cock don't you mom. You love the fact that I'm fucking you in front of your sister, that your sisters getting off on this. Tell Jill how good my cock is, how much you love it, worship it."

"I do Erin, I love your cock. Oh Jill, my daughters fucking me, it's wonderful. I love having you watch this, how wrong it is just makes' this hotter, turns me on more and more. Oh, Jill let me lick my sisters pussy while my daughter fucks me, I want to make you cum while my daughter makes me cum."

Jill was straight up onto the bed and laying in front of her sister.

"Eat me sister slut, eat me while your daughter fucks you. Eat me while I fantasise about my daughter fucking me like this."

Brandi dove straight in and Jill moaned in pleasure. All three were moaning now, working harder and harder to bring each other to orgasm. They all started cumming at once, covered in sweat and exhausted they collapsed down on each other. All three, mother, daughter sister were in a three-way kiss again. Each one saying how much they loved the other. God it was hot.

Justine and I looked at each other smiled and decided we better get home soon. It was getting late and we didn't want to be here when Kelly got home. Kelly stayed, laying on the bed and we said our goodbyes. Erin and Brandi got up to come out with us and started getting dressed. I looked at Erin and said,

"What's your mother doing getting dressed? Slaves only dress when their mistress tells them to. I think you need to lead her home on her collar naked, so she understands her place."

Erin gave me a wicked smile and looked over at her mom,

"Mom leave your clothes off. You're my fuck doll and I want you naked."

Erin pulled a red leash out of her bag and clipped it to her mother's collar.

"Hands behind your back mom."

"But Erin, there could be people outside, either here or back at our house, what if they see?"

"Then they'll know you're my slave mom." Erin smiled wickedly at her mother again and started leading her downstairs.

We walked out the front of the house and over to the driveway, Brandi got in the backseat of the car with Erin. Lucky for Brandi no one was out so she hadn't been seen yet. We drove back home and when we got to our house and pulled into the driveway one of our neighbours was outside watering her garden bed. Erin led her mother out of the car on her leash and our neighbours jaw dropped. We were kissing goodbye and Erin then led her mother across the lawn, completely naked, on her leash and collar and into their house. I looked over at our neighbour, quite attractive in a cheerleader sort of way and in her early twenties. I smiled at her and waved. She smiled back at me and waved. I thought to myself, I really must go over and introduce myself to her one day.

When we got inside my phone buzzed and I checked my messages. It was from Matt, telling me he loved the mother, daughter, sister show. He was coming back early as they had signed a big deal. He'd be back tomorrow. I couldn't wait to see him. Pussy was good, but I was missing my husband's warm, hard cock.