A New Life Ch. 06

Story Info
Jen gets abused again, Becky and Stan are worried about her.
3.9k words
4.44
9.7k
6

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen woke on the couch with the sun shining through the blinds as it set over the horizon.

Why am I out here? What time is it? She thought, her mind fuzzy before the memories of last night flooded her mind.

Fighting back tears, Jen sat up and checked her phone.

Shit, I believe I slept the day away.

Going to the kitchen, Jen got a glass of water and something to eat. Sitting at the table, she glanced at her phone. There were several missed calls from Stan and one from Becky.

Two voice mails, great.

Rubbing her temples, trying to ease the headache that threatened to blow her head apart, she played the first one from Stan.

"Hey, Babe. I hope everything is going ok. I tried calling a couple of times, but you didn't answer. I just wanted to let you know I was going out with some of the team for dinner and drinks. I will call tomorrow and check on you. Love you. Bye."

I hope he has a better time than I am having, she thought, playing the second voicemail from her daughter.

"Hey, Mom. I just wanted to call and talk. Nothing important. Anyways, love you."

Glancing at the clock, she saw that she had about an hour before she needed to be at Camila's, so, with a groan, Jen took a hot shower.

Grabbing a set of sweats, she opened a drawer and pulled out a bra and panties. Sitting on the bed, she stared at the underwear in her hands.

Jen knew that Donald would have his way with her as soon as his mom was gone, whether she wanted it or not. For several minutes, she sat there, arguing with herself.

"What's the point?" she asked before putting the underwear back in the drawer and dressing in the sweats.

Looking in the mirror, she saw bags under her eyes, which looked red from crying. Unable to look at herself any longer, she threw on her shoes, grabbed her phone, and went to the balcony.

The sun was just setting behind the trees across the pond, painting the world in oranges and reds. Typically, this was one of Jen's favorite times of the day, but today, after a glance, she ignored it and called her daughter.

"Hi, Mom," Becky said, putting her hand on Emily's head to stop her.

"Hey, Beck. How are things going?" Jen asked, trying to sound normal.

"Things are going okay. Just hanging out with Emily," Becky said, tapping Emily on the forehead and pointing at the phone.

"Hi, Mrs. Anderson!" Emily said, cleaning her face with a finger. Looking up at Becky, she waited until Becky nodded before putting the finger in her mouth to lick it clean.

"Oh, Hi, Emily. How are you doing? Anything new?"

Emily stopped cleaning her face. "I'm doing well. No, nothing new. I still work at the cleaners and live at home. Mom said to tell you Hi."

Finished talking, Emily dropped her face between Becky's parted legs, licking gently before sucking the hard clit into her mouth.

Becky closed her eyes, suppressing her desire to moan as Emily's tongue worked its magic.

"Well, tell her Hi from me."

Becky had met Emily in high school, and by their senior year, the two had become inseparable best friends. Jen was glad that their friendship had survived Becky going to college.

Becky pulled Emily away from her wet pussy and pointed to the phone again.

"I will," Emily promised.

"You girls doing anything tonight?" Jen asked, wanting something to take her mind off her life.

"Not really. I promised Emily that she could meet my new roommate, so she came out, and I think the three of us will watch a movie or something," Becky replied, looking over at her new roommate, Jenna, who was tied nude to a chair watching Emily service Becky.

"I'm glad everyone is getting along so well," Jen said, remembering her college days and the horrible roommate she had to put up with for four years.

"Me, too. Is everything OK?" Becky asked, pushing Emily's face back between her legs.

"Yes, why?" Jen answered, suddenly feeling nervous.

"You sound, I don't know, off. I know Dad is out of town again, so I get being lonely. Just wanted to make sure everyone was ok."

"No, everything is fine. I'm just a little tired, I guess."

"Ok, well, if you need anything..."

"I know. Love you, Beck."

"Love you too," Becky said, suppressing a groan as she felt Emily push her tongue deep inside her pussy.

"Bye," they both said simultaneously and hung up the phone laughing.

Jen looked at the time.

No sense dragging this out anymore, she thought.

******************************

Milles away, Becky climaxed, squirting several times into Emily's open mouth.

Pushing Emily away from her sensitive clit, Becky looked at her latest conquest, the mousie young woman, the school, had straddled her with.

"That's how you do it Slut," Becky told Jenna.

Jenna looked between Becky and Emily, scared but also very excited.

"What's wrong, Mistress?" Emily asked, kissing Becky's inner thighs while she waited for permission to lick Becky's pussy again.

"I don't know. Somethings off with Mom," Becky said, tapping her middle finger on her clit.

Emily knew what she wanted and quickly moved to the open pussy.

"Watch, Slut. You will be doing this next," Becky told Jenna while flipping through her phone's calendar.

She put in a block to see her mom.

"Em," Becky said, pointing the camera at Emily. Emily looked up at the camera and held still so Becky could take another picture, her tongue buried in Becky's wet pussy.

"I like this one. Maybe I will set this as your phone's screen saver?" Becky asked, watching a shiver go through Emily, who undoubtedly thought about her straight-laced mother seeing her only child licking a pussy.

********************************

Jen walked out of her apartment and locked the door. She slowly walked down the hallway, shuffling her feet.

Standing at Camila's door, she hesitated a few seconds before knocking.

Please don't be home. Please don't be home. Jen thought.

Jen's spirits fell when Camila opened the door and smiled at her.

"Right on time," Camila said, putting an earring in her right ear. "Come on in. I was about to leave. Donald is in his room, and there's food in the freezer if he gets hungry."

Camila ushered Jen into the tiny kitchen while she gathered a few things and put them in her purse.

"I shouldn't be late tonight," Camila said, stopping in front of Jen, clutching her purse.

"Are you ok?" Camila asked, worried that Jen wasn't feeling well.

"Do I look that bad?" Jen answered, remembering how she looked in the mirror.

"You look like you are coming down with something," Camila remarked, setting her purse down and feeling Jen's forehead with the back of her hand.

"I'm fine. Just a little tired," Jen said, pulling Camila's hand away from her head.

"You sure?" Camila asked, not believing Jen but also realizing if she stayed any longer, she would be late to work.

"Yes. I'm fine," Jen reiterated. "Now go before you are late."

"OK. Call me if you need me to come home," Camily said as she left the apartment, shutting the door behind her.

To Jen, the sound of the door shutting felt like a cell door closed, and now she was trapped inside a cell with her rapist.

Walking into the living room, Jen let out a sigh of relief. Donald wasn't there, so she relaxed and found something to watch on TV. Sitting there, Jen wasn't watching the show. She was trembling, her mind playing out different scenarios. In each, Donald forced her to perform various sex acts. The ones that excited and terrified her the most were where he fucked her ass, which she had refused Stan for years.

It wasn't long before she heard it. The creaking noise of a door down the hall opening signaled Donald's approach. She trembled as the sound of footsteps got louder.

Fuck, Fuck. Fuck, Jen thought, her arms wrapped around her body.

Donald walked into the living room without clothing, with his dick bounding before him.

"Hi, Pretty Lady," he said, standing in the middle of the room.

"Where are your clothes," Jen said sternly, trying to take control of the situation.

"I don't need clothes when mommy is gone, and the pretty lady is here," Donald said, looking at the floor before him and back at Jen.

"Yes, you do need clothes!"

"No, I don't. Clothes just get in the way of pretty lady," he said, tapping his foot and looking at the floor before him.

He wants me to suck him again, Jen thought. A shiver ran through her body as she looked at his cock bobbing.

The impatience evident on Donald's face caused Jen to drop her head and walk toward him before kneeling.

Jen reached for his cock when Donald grabbed her hands, stopping her.

"Pretty lady has too many clothes on. Pretty Lady is smart. She should know better."

Donald pushed her away, causing her to fall backward on the floor. She scrambled as he walked over to the couch and sat.

"Hurry up, Pretty Lady," he said, his cock sticking straight up.

Jen, feeling defeated, pulled her sweats off and walked over to Donald, her head down. When she started to kneel in front of him, he grabbed her body and threw her across his lap. She could feel his erection pressing against her abdomen.

She struggled to escape the punishment she instinctively knew was coming, but Donald was much stronger.

"Be still, Pretty Lady," Donald said, slapping her ass hard.

The pain, both physical and emotional, the slap on her ass caused Jen to go into a frenzy. Arms and legs were fighting to get free from Donald.

Jen hoped she might escape him for a few moments, but that was dashed when he pined her legs between his and began beating her ass with his large hands. The pain was intense as the noise of the slaps seemed to echo through the apartment.

Jen stopped struggling and lay there, sobbing, the fight altogether leaving her body.

"Pretty Lady must learn how to be nice to me," Donald told her, pausing, punishing her ass and upper thighs.

"I'm sorry," Jen kept repeating, tears falling from her face onto the floor.

Donald's fit seemed to have run its course.

"Look at what Pretty Lady made me do," He said, gently rubbing the beat red ass across his lap.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you," Jen found herself saying, at some level believing this was partially her fault.

Donald pushed Jen off his lap and waited until she got back on her knees. Jen knew her makeup was ruined entirely from crying.

He held his stiff cock in his right hand, jerking it slowly towards her but not saying a word.

Jen knew what to do. She moved forward and took his dick in her mouth, licking and sucking him. Donald lay back slightly, letting Jen suck him while he petted her hair like a dog.

"Good, Pretty Lady," He kept repeating.

Jen worked hard to please him, stuffing her mouth until the monster slid down her throat.

Up and down she went, each time a little faster. It wasn't long before Donald grabbed her head, moving it up and down as he used her throat to jack off. Jen just let him do it, knowing any resistance on her part would result in another beating.

She felt his cock expand and knew he was going to cum. He held her face against his pelvis as he jerked, shooting his load down her throat into her stomach. She was shocked and disappointed that he came in her throat, not her mouth.

He let her go, and Jen collapsed onto the floor, gasping for breath.

"Pretty Lady is getting good," Donald said. The praise briefly brought a smile to her face before the guilt and regret chased it away.

Donald patted his thigh, "Come on, Pretty Lady."

Jen sighed but climbed off the floor and sat on his lap, guiding his still-stiff cock into her soaked pussy. She moaned as the large intruder sank deep inside of her.

Donald grabbed her large breasts, squeezing them hard as he bit and sucked on her nipples. His abuse of her breasts sent sharp jolts to her clit, making her even more excited.

She sat there, fully implied on his cock, for several minutes while he mauled her breasts.

He paused his abuse, looking at her. "Why isn't Pretty Lady moving?"

Jen took the hint and started sliding up and down his cock, fucking him while he twisted and pulled on her nipples.

"Fuck," Jen said, the pain in her nipples almost enough for her to stop, but one look at his face told her that wouldn't be a good idea.

"Faster," Donald told her, letting her sore breasts go and laying backward.

Jen put her hands on his chest and started fucking Donald faster, feeling a powerful orgasm almost immediately. She momentarily slowed as it washed over her but quickly moved again when he smacked her ass.

"Pretty Lady looks nice with her boobies flopping," Donald said, looking up at Jen as she fucked him.

She felt another orgasm building and road him harder, hoping to get them off. As her climax hit, she jerked, squirting on him as she came hard.

Donald held her as she went limp, keeping her from falling. It was the first tender thing he had done, and it surprised Jen, giving her conflicting emotions.

"Pretty Lady better?" Donald asked, stroking her back.

"Yeah, I'm better," Jen told him, sitting up again and staring to ride his still-hard cock.

Donald stood, carrying Jen with him, still impaled on his cock.

"Oh!" Jen exclaimed as the sudden move forced his cock inside her.

He pulled her off his cock and sat her down.

"Turn around, Pretty Lady, and grab the table," Donald demanded, twirling his fingers.

Jen did as he instructed, not wanting to piss him off and chance a possible beating again. She still hurt from the first one.

Once in position, she watched over her shoulder as Donald stepped between her legs. She could feel him rubbing his cock against her wet pussy.

Just put it in and get this over with you little fucker, Jen thought.

Donald moved the tip of his cock up, pressing against her asshole.

Unable to stop herself, Jen straightened, facing her tormentor, and yelled at him. "Not there!"

He looked at her, clearly communicating that she better get back into position. Her hesitation got her ass smacked hard.

"Turn around, Pretty Lady."

Jen swallowed the tears and slowly turned around and bent over like before.

Donald wasted no time, putting the tip of his cock against her asshole.

"You want me to put my thingy in there, don't you, Pretty Lady."

Jen had never let anyone put their cock in her ass. Even after multiple times of begging, Stan still hadn't gotten to do it. His plea and pleading to fuck her ass had all been turned down. She could remember one of the few times they had fought over her not wanting her ass fucked and walking out of the bedroom.

Donald smacked her ass hard.

"OK. OK. Yes, please put your cock in my ass," Jen said, not wanting to be hit anymore.

"I thought Pretty Lady would want me to do that. Maybe she should beg for it," He said, pushing harder.

Jen tried to relax so that his cock didn't hurt any more than she knew it would be pushed into her ass.

"Please, fuck my ass," Jen said, sobbing as she felt the head of his cock slide inside.

"Anything Pretty Lady wants," Donald said, grabbing her hips and forcing more of his cock inside her.

Jen kept sobbing as he pulled out a little and pushed again. Each stroke lets a little more of his cock invade her ass. In and out. In and out. Until she felt his pelvis touch her ass.

Donald paused a few seconds, letting her get used to the feeling before pulling out partially and driving his cock back in. He rapidly built a rhythm, pulling out until just the head was inside her before shoving his cock deep inside.

The feelings transitioned from pain to discomfort quickly and became something that felt good, which surprised Jen.

She was surprised when an orgasm ripped through her body. It was followed a few minutes later with another one.

"Oh, Fuck. Oh, Fuck," Jen kept chanting as the next orgasm washed over her.

Jen felt Donald's cock swell just before a torrent of cum flooded her bowels. The sensation triggered another orgasm.

He let her hips go, and without his support, she sank to the floor, his wilted cock slipping from her body.

"Pretty Lady did good," Donald told her, pulling her to her knees.

Jen was exhausted, physically and emotionally. She knelt before him, looking at the floor, hoping he would go away now that he got what he wanted. That hope died when he pulled her head up so she was looking at him.

"Pretty Lady needs to clean up her mess," He said, holding his flaccid cock towards her.

"No," Jen said, shaking her head. She watched as anger flashed across his face and quickly moved forward when she saw his hand raised.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it," she said, putting the disgusting cock in her mouth, licking and sucking the mixture of his cum, her pussy, and ass off it.

He seemed satisfied with her behavior because he smiled and dropped his arm. Jen spent several minutes cleaning him before he pulled away.

Walking away from her, he turned right before disappearing down the hallway. "Next time, Pretty Lady will be ready for me?"

Jen saw the look and knew if she wasn't, he would just hurt her until she did what he wanted.

"Yes, Donald. Next time, Pretty Lady will be ready," she said, smiling and hoping it was over for now.

"Good. I don't like hurting Pretty Lady," he said, looking guilty, before walking down the hall.

Jen collapsed on the floor, crying for several minutes until all the tears were gone. Picking up her clothes, she went to the restroom to clean herself up.

Like a zombie, she cleaned up the mess her coupling with Donald left on the carpet and the couch, hoping Camila wouldn't notice the stains.

Once satisfied, she grabbed a blanket and lay on the couch in a fetal position. Jen must have dozed off because the next thing she knew, Camila was shaking her awake.

"I didn't want to wake you, but you looked uncomfortable on the couch. You know you could have just gone and got in my bed, you silly goose."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep. I guess everything just caught up with me," Jen said, sitting up and yawning.

Camila watched Jen's breasts move inside her sweatshirt, almost getting caught staring when Jen dropped her arms.

"Was Donald any trouble?" Camila asked, covering for staring.

Jen thought for a second, a war going in her mind.

Tell her before this gets worse, She thought, angry with herself for even hesitating.

"No, not really," Jen said, looking away.

The moment passed as Camila smiled and turned away.

Jen walked to the door. "See you tomorrow," she said, her back turned to Camila, who watched Jen's every move.

"See you tomorrow," Camila said before the door shut.

Jen returned home, took a hot bath, and cried as she looked at Donald's handprints left on her body.

Unable to contact Stan, she took something to help her sleep and went to bed.

***************************

Stan sat on a couch, staring into the drink in his hand, wondering how Jen was doing at home. He had seen the decline in her emotional health over the last week or so and worried she was becoming depressed.

I have to take her away, just the two of us, for some fun, he thought, turning the stirring straw around the drink.

"Why so glum?" Cindy asked, pulling her blouse over her head, exposing a white lace bra that left half her breasts uncovered.

"Thinking about my wife," Stan said, looking up at the marketing assistant that had asked him back to her room.

"You might want to forget about her for a little while," Cindy said, pulling her skirt and slipping off to stand in a bra and high-cut panties.

Stan smiled, sitting down his drink and reaching for the tall blonde.

"Maybe I should," he said as he pulled the woman close and kissed her neck.

12