All Comments on 'A New Life Ch. 06'

by fredStoner

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bbaron2274bbaron22748 months ago

The story is becoming repetitive and loosing focus. The inclusion of the scene between the daughter and friend although interesting was only a distraction. The confusion and thought process of the wife has not evolved as the story unravels. You have many threads that are ripe for exploration, I eagerly await the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This series keeps getting better. Jen's slow submission is progressing nicely. She now has a proper dress code when she is sitting. I hope she soon falls asleep in her new attire with a nice bright ass and is discovered. Keep up the great work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What has happened to this story??!! It started out so well and has been one of the series of stories here for ages. This Chapter 6 is just a mess and needs serious editing. The inclusion of the children (never mentioned before!) and Stan having a fling too is just unnecessary. We don't need any of that, and it doesn't make sense. I hope that the author takes this chapter offline, cuts those parts out and just sticks to Jen having a mental struggle with her emotions. It doesn't need to get all weird. Just keep it simple. The first five chapters have been excellent,. Sorry, but Chapter 6 is not very good...

CZOFTWCZOFTW8 months ago

Jen's orgasms are too abrupt. They're almost matter-of-fact.

NaughtyCaroline68NaughtyCaroline688 months ago

It was clear Stan was fucking someone but this chapter was rough.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sorry.. but I have to comment on this new chapter. Awful. This story is a brilliant insight into Jen and her mental anguish of being used and abused, hating it but not being able to stop it. There is a line in an earlier chapter "what the fuck is wrong with me?". That is genius. Loved it. Donald has a text friend and I was rather expecting the story to develop where Jen is abused by both of them. Keep it simple and this is a brilliant story. To drift off into a pointless contribution of her daughter and husband is just not needed. I think this story could be superb but this Chapter 6 needs a serious edit.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Looks like Jen is going to become everyone's little fuck toy, even hubby's girlfriend Cindy and one of her daughter's college girlfriends.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy5 months ago

i am not in to anal, but this series is great.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Need to regain focus or bring Becky into Jen’s life soon. Stan’s relationship with Cindy doesn’t really move the story, and possibly is a justification for an eventual divorce, freeing both to lead their separate lives of depravity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfredStoner@fredStoner
I enjoy reading stories here and decided to try writing some of my own. Let me know what you think.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES