A New Life Ch. 08

Story Info
Jen's daughter comes over and meets Donald.
4.5k words
4.55
12.1k
10

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen finished her workday on autopilot, not paying attention to what was happening. One of her co-workers had asked if she was ok. Jen lied and told Sam she hadn't slept well and thought she was coming down with something.

Sam let it go. Having known Jen for a long time, she knew if Jen wanted to share, she would.

Shortly after work, Camila sent Jen a text message.

It's your lucky week, Slut. Cathy called and said she would watch David for me.

Since our work schedules are opposite, I will let you have the week to think about things.

Don't mistake this for letting you off the hook for fucking my son!

Jen cringed when she read the text messages.

Thank God I don't have to deal with either of them until the weekend, Jen thought.

She made dinner and sat down to watch some TV when Stan called.

"Hi, Stan."

"Hey, beautiful. How are you feeling today?"

"I woke up with a migraine, but it's gone away, and this afternoon has been nice," Jen told him.

"I'm glad. I was getting a little worried about you."

"I'm okay. How is work going? Will you be home this week?" Jen asked, trying not to get her hopes up.

"Work has been a shitfest today. One of our major accounts gave notice they are leaving when their contract is up, so there has been an all-hands scramble to put together something to save the account."

"So, no to the coming home this week question?"

"Sorry babe, I couldn't leave here if I had to," Stan said, sounding sincere.

"I'm sorry, too. I miss you."

"I miss you too," Stan said.

For the rest of the conversation, Jen tuned out. She didn't care about anything at his job, not when it continually kept Stan away.

"Well, I have to go, the team is waiting on some updated slides," Stan said, wanting to get off the phone.

"It's ok. Love you."

"Love you. Bye."

Jen listened to the line go dead before setting down her phone.

Not finding anything on TV worth watching, Jen decided to turn in early. By the middle of the week, she was in good spirits. Work was going well, and she hadn't heard from Camila for a few days.

On Thursday afternoon, a knock at the door broke Jen's consternation. She knew no packages were being delivered and wasn't expecting anyone, so that could only mean Camila had decided to come over.

Dreading what was to come but knowing that if she didn't answer the door, there would be issues, Jen walked to the door. She paused momentarily, her head against the door, praying for a miracle before pulling the door open.

"Hi, Mom," Becky said, pulling her startled mother into a hug.

"Hi, Sweetheart," Jen said, returning the hug from her youngest daughter.

The two women separated after a minute and looked at each other.

Becky's gaze was critical, looking for signs of what might be off with her mother.

Jen looked Becky over, looking for any sign that her baby was being mistreated at school.

Each caught the other's look and busted out laughing.

"Come in," Jen said, wiping away tears of joy. Her baby coming to see her was the first good thing since she moved into the apartment.

Becky looked around as her mother took her from room to room, showing off her new home. She watched her mother move, how she held herself, her voice as she talked about her office.

Yep, something is off, Becky thought as she filed away all the details of her mother's surroundings.

Jen motioned for Becky to sit at the table while she grabbed them both something to drink along with a handful of oatmeal cookies.

"So, did your father send you to spy on me?"

Becky laughed. "Since when do I need Dad's prompting to come see my mother?"

So he did, Jen thought when she noticed how Becky deflected the question.

Jan laughed, enjoying the energy that Becky always brought with her.

"How is school?"

"Boring. It's just a regurgitation of the crap I learned in high school."

"Sorry, I'm sure it will pick up," Jen said, remembering how easily Becky got bored. She had hoped that pursuing a behavioral physiology degree would keep her interest, but maybe that was too much to hope for.

"How is the job going? Meet any cute guys?"

"Becky! I'm a happily married woman," Jen said.

"Yeah, I know. That doesn't mean you are dead, and who said the guys were for you? You do have a very hot daughter that needs a boyfriend."

Jen smiled. "How is the new roommate?"

"She may be a lost cause," Becky said, thinking about how, even with a couple of weeks of training, the girl still took too long to get her off. Emma had mastered that in a few days.

Maybe I shouldn't compare her to Emma, Becky thought.

"I'm sure that if you give her some guidance and a few weeks, she will turn around," Jen said, reaching for a cookie and missing the smirk that flashed across her daughter's face.

Jenna does have a nice little ass, Becky thought, grabbing a cookie herself.

"Yeah, maybe. Have you talked to dad recently?"

"Just a little while ago. Your dad won't be home this week," Jen said, trying to hide her disappointment.

"Well, you should be nice and horny when he gets home. Maybe meet him at the door in high heels and a smile?"

Jen almost choked on her tea.

"Becky!"

"What?" Becky asked with a smirk. "It's not like you two are dating. You married him, so that kind of thing is legal."

Jen cleaned up the tea she had spit out, taking the time to get past her embarrassment.

"Young lady," Jen said, a hint of disapproval in her voice.

"Lighten up, Mom," Becky said, laughing at the almost stern look on her mother's face.

A few seconds later, both women were laughing.

Jen started to ask something when there was a knock at the door.

Instantly, dread seeped into her.

Her expression must have shown it because Becky went to answer the door.

Maybe this is the piece of shit that has Mom all worked up, Becky thought, ready to kick some ass.

"Becky, let me get that, dear," Jen scrambled after her daughter but wasn't close enough to stop her from answering the door.

"Yes," Becky said as she ripped open the door.

A very startled Camila stood in the hallway staring at an angry young woman who answered Jen's door.

"Ah," Camila said, clearing her throat. "Is Jen here?" was all she could manage, her original thoughts scattered.

"Hi, Camila," Jen said, walking up behind her daughter.

Becky looked between the two women, absolutely convinced that this woman, Camila, was involved in whatever was bothering her mother.

"She's a little busy right now," Becky said, ignoring her Mother.

"Becky, knock it off," Jen said, pulling Jen to the side. "You will have to forgive her. She is very protective of her mother."

Mother? Now that she knew, Camila could see the resemblance between them.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt," Camila said.

Looking over Becky's shoulder at Jen, Camila said, "I hoped you could watch Donald for an hour or so."

Becky noticed a little color drain from her mother's face. Maybe not enough for an outsider to see, but her daughter did.

So, either Camila or Donald are part of the issue with Mom, Becky thought.

Before Jen could answer, "She isn't feeling well, but I wouldn't mind watching the little guy," Becky said, giving Camila a smile that didn't touch her eyes.

"Becky, you don't have to do that. I feel fine," Jen said, trying to keep her daughter from being exposed to Donald.

"You don't mind?" Camila couldn't believe her luck that the beautiful young woman would watch Donald, leaving Jen at her mercy.

"Not at all," Becky said, moving her mom out of the way to grab her purse.

"Becky, really, just let me go," Jen pleaded, looking between Camila and her daughter.

"It's ok, Mom. How long do you need someone to watch him?"

"A couple of hours should be fine," Camila's mind was working vigorously to take advantage of the situation. She didn't have anywhere to go. She planned to get Jen to the apartment, send Donald out of the apartment, and have the older woman lick her pussy for a while. The new plan was to use Jen and give Donald a nice young piece of ass to fuck.

Jen grabbed Becky's arm, trying to think of a way to stop this.

Becky looked at her mom, "Something you want to tell me?" Hoping that her mom would come clean with whatever was going on.

Jen hesitated, but like when Donald had raped her, she couldn't bring herself to say anything.

"Just be careful," Jen said, looking down.

Becky looked at her mother for a few seconds before hugging her.

"I'm always careful," Becky said, looking at Camila, motioning her to lead the way.

Camila missed the veiled threat and led Becky to her apartment, pausing when she put the key in the door.

Turning to Becky, "Donald isn't a little kid..." Camila proceeded to tell Becky what had happened to him when he was younger.

Becky immediately changed her view of Camila and her son. Maybe they weren't the cause of what was bothering her mother.

Camila turned and pushed the door open.

"Donald, come here and meet the nice woman who will be watching you for a little while," Camila said, motioning for Becky to drop her stuff on the counter.

A few seconds later, Donald walked out of his room, still dressed in pajamas.

"Donald, this is Becky. She is Jen's daughter."

Becky noticed that Donald perked up a little at the mention of her mother.

"Hi, Pretty Lady," Donald said, walking up to Becky and sweeping her into a bear hug.

"Easy, big guy," Beck said, not bothered as much as she usually was when a guy picked her up.

He is kind of cute, Becky thought.

"Put her down, Donald," Camila said, grabbing her purse.

"He shouldn't be hungry for a little while, and I should be back before dinner," Camila said, looking between the two young people. She could immediately tell that Donald was smitten by Becky, and to Camila's surprise, Becky also seemed to like him.

After the door shut, Becky walked around, looking at the apartment.

A little run down, but nothing in need of repair, she thought.

Donald followed her around like a little puppy, marveling at the way her hips moved and how her breasts moved in her top.

"Why don't you show me around?" Becky asked Donald, noticing that his eyes were on her breasts.

"Up here," she said, motioning at her face.

Donald blushed, embarrassed being caught staring at her breasts. He walked past her and gave her a tour.

"And this is my room," Donald told Becky, leading her into his room.

The bed was a mess, but otherwise, the room was spotless.

I wonder if he keeps it this way or if his mother cleans up after him, Becky thought.

She noticed he had a gaming system set up on a small desk. Looking through the game cases, she saw that most involved strategy.

This piqued her curiosity. If Donald had the issues his mother says he has, these games would be too complex for him to be good at.

Holding up one of the hardest ones, Becky turned to Donald.

"How good are you with this game?"

Donald lit up at a chance to impress the pretty woman.

"That is my favorite game. Want to see me play it?"

"Sure," Becky said, cleaning a space on the bed to sit and watch.

David loaded the game and logged in. He opened the campaign screen, and Becky noticed he had completed all of them.

"You beat the game?"

Donald shyly looked over at Becky. "Yeah, it took almost a week."

Becky showed her surprise. She knew from personal experience that with his disabilities, he shouldn't have been able to get through the game at all.

"All by yourself?"

"Yes," Donald told her, feeling proud that he had impressed Becky.

"Can you show me how to beat the seventh level? I am stuck and really could use some help," Becky said, wanting to observe him playing the game.

"Sure," Donald said, turning away from Becky, selecting the seventh level, and starting the game.

****************************************

Camila knocked on Jen's door again, eager to get the married woman on her knees again.

Jen heard the knock on the door and hoped it was Becky coming back after meeting Donald.

"I'm so glad..." Jen trailed off upon seeing Camila at the door.

"Ahh. It touches my heart to know how eager you are to lick my pussy," Camila said, pushing Jen back into the apartment.

Jen was in shock. All hopes of being left alone, at least during the week, flew out the window as Camila grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in for a kiss.

After a brief struggle, Jen gave in and started kissing Camila back. The kiss lasted a few minutes, only ending when Camila let Jen's head go.

"That's better," Camila said as she dropped into the kitchen chair Becky had been sitting in, pulling her dress up and exposing her bare pussy.

"Come on, Slut," she said as she spread her legs.

Jen felt lost as she dropped her eyes and moved between Camila's legs. Not bothering to look up, Jen lowered herself to her knees and tentatively licked Camila's pussy.

"Good, Slut," Camila commented as she stroked the hair of the woman between her legs.

Jen lapped at the wet pussy in front of her. Sucking hard on the other woman's clit before moving her tongue down and shoving it inside. Doing things to Camila that she liked Stan to do for her. She kept repeating this pattern as Camila moaned.

"Right there. Fuck, keep licking. Shit. Oh," Camila tensed as she came, squarting juices into Jen's mouth.

Jen kept gently licking the pussy as Camila shuddered from smaller orgasms.

"Enough," Camila ordered, pushing Jen away from her sensitive pussy. Jen sat, panting on the floor until Camila had recovered.

"Go get your little friend," Camila ordered.

Jen didn't have to ask what Camila was talking about. She knew it was the dildo that Camila had left the last time she was here.

Jen returned with the fake cock in her hands, her petite fingers making the rubber toy look even larger than it was.

Camila took the toy and pushed the suction base on the refrigerator door.

Looking at Jen, "Strip," she ordered.

Jen didn't argue. What was the point anyway?

Watching her sexy neighbor strip on command got Camila excited again.

"Get on your hands and knees and fuck yourself," Camila ordered Jen.

She watched the other woman reluctantly drop to the cold kitchen tile floor. Jen rubbed the fake cock up and down her slit a few times before letting it slowly slide inside her soaked pusy.

"Oh," Jen muttered, enjoying the feeling as the rubber dick stretched her pussy.

"You are such a fucking slut," Camila commented, watching Jen slowly fuck the dildo, her large breasts swinging beneath her.

Camila wanted into the action, so she sat before Jen and pointed at her pussy.

"Get your tongue in here," she commanded the other woman.

Jen dropped to her elbows and started licking the other woman's pussy again. The only sounds for the next few minutes were the dildo sliding in and out of Jen's soaked pussy and Camila's moans as Jen pushed her tongue deep inside.

"Don't you wish that it was Donald's cock fucking your right now while you eat his mommy's pussy? Would you like that, Slut. His big cock sliding into your wet, married pussy."

Jen shuddered as an orgasm washed over her. The combination of fucking the fake cock and eating Camila's pussy was making her forget being forced into doing this.

"Suck my clit, Slut. Yeah, like that. Oh, Shit. Don't you dare stop," Camila ordered Jen. The extra stimulation sent her over the edge. She came, moaning loudly, covering Jen's face with her juices.

Jen continued fucking the dildo buried in her pussy as she gently licked the pussy in front of her.

Just a little more, Jen thought as she worked hard to cum again.

Camila looked down at her toy and realized she was trying to get off again.

"Enough. I said enough, you fucking slut!" Camila said, grabbing Jen's hair and pulling her forward as she stood.

"Ouch!" Jen complained the pain of her hair getting pulled as Camila pulled her off the dildo was enough to stop her climax.

Camila let Jen's hair go. Growling at the sweaty housewife, "I told you to stop, and I fucking meant it."

Jen felt her shoulders slump as she remembered why she was in her kitchen fucking a dildo while eating the neighbor's pussy.

"Sorry, Mistress," she said, looking at the floor.

"Sorry doesn't cut it, Slut. Next time I will beat your ass instead of just pulling your hair," Camila told her slave. She had a brief flash of pity for Jen, but her power over the other woman quickly pushed that away.

"Clean up the fucking mess you made and get dressed," Camila ordered Jen.

Jen licked her juices off the dildo, sucking it clean before dropping her face to the floor and licking up the mess Camila had made.

Camila watched Jen from the living room, still unable to believe her luck, as the other woman finished using her tongue to clean the floor.

Jen grabbed her clothes and went toward the restroom.

"Where the fuck are you going?"

"To take a shower, Mistress. Becky will be back, and I don't want..."

"I never told you to take a shower, Slut. If you had asked, I might have said yes, but assuming you can do what you want won't fly with me. Put your fucking clothes on and sit in the chair."

Jen felt tears forming as she picked up her bra.

"You don't need any undercloths, Slut. Remember the last couple of times you came over to fuck my Donald? Why the fuck do you think you can wear them now? Answer me!"

"Sorry, Mistress. I don't know what I was thinking," Jen said, dropping the bra and panties on the chair and putting on her pants and top.

"Since you don't know, let's make this easy. Go get me all of your bras and panties."

Jen looked like a deer caught in the headlights, freezing in place for a few seconds as the words filtered through her mind.

"But I need them..."

"I'll make you a deal. Get me all your panties and bras, and if you need them, you can come over and ask for them."

"But..." Jen started to argue, but the look on Camila's face stopped her.

Head down, Jen walked into her bedroom, picked up one of the moving boxes, and dumped the contents on the bed. With tears running down her face, she filled the box with all the panties and bras she owned. She struggled to add a couple of pairs that Stan had bought her.

Jen returned to Camila and handed over the box without saying anything.

"Good. Now are there any questions on who owns your ass?"

"No, Mistress," Jen said, head bowed and feeling her world implode as she surrendered more control to the bitch sitting in the chair.

"Now that we have this unpleasantness out of the way, I will head back to my apartment and see how Donald is fairing with your daughter. I wonder, is she just like her mother? Do you think she is on her knees right now sucking his cock?" a smug Camila asked.

Jen didn't answer, just staring at the floor.

Camila stepped up to Jen and lifted her face.

"Who knows? We might have some mommy/daughter action before the weeks out."

Camila laughed at the horrified look Jen gave her. Picking up the box and heading towards the door, Camila paused.

"You can shower after your daughter leaves, not before."

With that, Camila walked out the door.

All the way down the hall, Camila felt like a little kid about to get the gift she had always wanted.

Giddy, Camila put the key in the lock, and after an effort to mask her excitement, she turned the key.

************************

Becky's attention was drawn to Donald as he advanced through the level, noticing he had a firm grasp of complex strategy.

Based on her lifetime experience manipulating people and the advanced course work in child physiology, she rapidly became convinced that Donald might have some social skills issues. Still, there wasn't anything wrong with his cognitive abilities.

12