A New Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, he is playing everyone, Becky thought and was surprised that she felt impressed that he could pull it off for so long.

"Who showed you how to do that?" Becky asked, wondering if someone had possibly helped him and that maybe her first instinct was wrong.

"Nobody," Donald said with a huge smile on his face.

Becky smiled back as he turned and finished the level.

"See, it's easy."

"Thanks for showing me how to beat the level. I will have to try it when I get back to school."

Donald stood," Be right back," he said as he left the room.

Becky glanced around the room, taking in the posters, toys, and collectibles, concluding that any fifteen-year-old boy would be happy having the space.

"Hi, Pretty Lady," Donald said from behind her.

Becky turned and found that he had stripped and stood behind her with an impressive cock just inches from her face.

"What the fuck..." Becky exclaimed before he forced his cock into her mouth. Surprise quickly gave way to anger at the assault. Looking up at his smiling face, Becky bit his cock, hard.

"Ouch! Fuck!" Donald yelled as he jerked backward, pulling his cock out of Becky's mouth, grabbing it to ensure it was still there.

Becky pushed him backward, over the bed, and onto the floor. Moving quickly, she put her foot down on his bare balls, squeezing them between her shoe and the floor.

"What the fuck is your problem?" she demanded.

"I thought... I didn't ... Ouch, please, that hurts," Donald whined as she put a little pressure, not enough to damage anything but enough to stop Donald from moving.

"You thought what? Put your fucking cock in my mouth, and I would just suck it off for you?"

Donald looked ashamed as he nodded.

Becky was pissed. Arrogant assholes think they can just fuck whoever they want with no regard for what the woman wants.

"Please, that hurts," Donald said, reaching for Becky's foot.

"I'll stop when I am ready to stop. Fucking touch me again without permission and I will cut your balls off and give them to you in a box," Becky pushed down harder, stopping his hands.

"Sorry, I didn't mean..."

"I don't give a fuck what you meant to do, asshole," Becky said, glaring at him.

Now, what do I do with him, she thought. Part of her wanted to beat the shit out of him to teach him a lesson, something her martial training her dad forced her to take made possible. Another part wanted to get to know him better, impressed that he had fooled so many people for so long. If she had to guess, this wasn't the first time he had forced someone to suck his cock.

That brought back the feeling she got from her mother when Camila asked for someone to watch Donald. After some thought, she decided she didn't want to know the answer.

"Get dressed, and not in the pajamas," Becky said, looking at Donald as she lifted her foot off his balls.

Donald's first action was touching his balls, ensuring they remained intact. Giving Becky a hurt look, he stood and picked out an outfit.

Becky sighed.

"I'm not going to be seen with you in public wearing that," she told him, pushing him aside and picking out an outfit for him to wear.

"Get dressed," she demanded.

Donald looked at her and then at the clothes, seeming embarrassed to dress in front of her.

"Oh, for God's sake. You have no issues shoving your cock into my mouth, but you are embarrassed to get dressed in front of me?" Becky said, shaking her head as she walked out of the room.

Becky had just sat on the couch when the door opened, and Camila entered.

Seeing Becky sitting calmly on the couch, Camila changed her expression to a smile, but not quickly enough that Becky didn't see the disappointment on her face.

So, the bitch knows what her son does with his sitters, Becky thought, a plan starting to take form in her head.

She smiled back at Camila, who felt a flash of fear before shaking off the feeling.

"How was Donald?" Camila asked.

"Oh, he was fine. He showed me his room and video game collection and even played a little to show me how it works."

"Oh," Camila was surprised. Donald usually didn't like people in his room, and letting anyone watch him play his video games was unheard of.

"Yeah, he is outstanding," Becky said, crossing her legs.

The door to his room opened.

"Hey, baby. Did you have a good time?" Camila asked as he walked into the room. She was going to say more, but surprise had caught her tongue.

Donald was dressed in dark slacks and a button-down pink shirt.

"Why are you all dressed up?" his mother asked, looking between the two young people.

"Donald asked me out," Becky cut off Donald, who had the decency to look embarrassed.

"Asked you out?" Camila asked, unable to hide her surprise. Never in a million years had she thought her son would ask out a woman, let alone a very attractive one. Until his rape of Jen, she hadn't thought he was interested in females.

"Yeah, it was so cute I couldn't say no," Becky said, flashing a smile at Donald.

"You should have seen him a few minutes ago. He walked out in pajamas and thought that would be a good outfit for a date," Becky laughed, winking at Camila.

Donald smiled and blushed.

Camila still didn't know what to say or do and was still at a loss when Becky stood and took Donald's hand.

"We'll be back later," Becky informed Camila, not bothering to ask what time she wanted Donald to be home, as the couple walked out the door.

"What the fuck just happened?" Camila said, looking at the closed door her son had just walked out.

Hoping the recorder would have something to help her understand, she logged in. There were a few captured events, but nothing like the videos of Jen.

Camila checked Donald's room but didn't see anything that was out of the ordinary.

I guess I'll have to ask Donald when he gets back, she thought, shaking her head.

12