A New Life Ch. 09

Story Info
Jen goes to a strip club with Camila.
7.9k words
4.38
7.7k
10

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ring.

Ring.

Jen was startled awake by her phone on the nightstand beside the bed.

Glancing at the caller id, she saw it was Stan.

"Hello," she said sleepily.

"Hey, sleepy head. How are you this morning?"

"Not awake, Stan," she said gruffly.

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you. Normally, you are up an hour ago."

Jen glanced at the time and saw it was 9 a.m. She must have really been tired last night.

"It's ok. I haven't been sleeping well since you left."

"I know. I don't sleep well when I am away. What are your plans for today?"

Realizing that Camila had said she would be calling anytime, "I told Camila that I would go out with her today. She seems so lonely since Donald's father left."

"I am glad you have made a friend. Have fun today, and let me know when you're back. Maybe we can video chat?"

"I would like that," she told him, cringing inside as she realized what she might be doing today.

"Have fun, Jen. Love you."

"Love you too. Bye."

As she got off the phone, she lay there looking at the ceiling, remembering everything that had happened over the last few weeks.

Groaning, she got out of bed and took a shower.

She had just finished when her phone rang again.

Damn, it's Camila, Jen thought.

The phone rang four times before Jen could work up the courage to answer it.

"Hello, Camila," Jen said as she answered the phone.

"Hello Slut. Did you forget how you are supposed to address me?"

"Sorry, Mistress."

"That's better bitch. Are you ready to go? We have some places to be."

"I just finished showering. I have to dry my hair and ..."

"Don't worry about it bitch. Throw on some yoga pants and a tee shirt."

"No panties or bra.

"You've got five minutes, and you had better not be late."

"Yes, Mistress," Jen said as she hung up the phone.

Jen grabbed a black pair of pants and a gray top. She looked in the mirror on her way out of the bedroom. Her hair was still wet, and the pants left very little to the imagination, making it clear she didn't have panties on.

Grabbing her purse, Jen ran out the door.

She paused at Camila's door, gathering her courage, before she knocked. She had to wait two minutes before Donald opened the door. His eyes roamed over her body, causing her to blush before he motioned her into the apartment.

Donald was still dressed in his pajamas, and Jen could see his cock starting to grow as he leered at her. He reached out and grabbed her right breast, pulling her towards him.

Jen winched at the pain, but she didn't try to stop him.

"Leave her alone, Donald," Camila called from her bedroom.

Looking disappointed, he squeezed a little harder before letting her go. Without a backward glance, he returned to the couch and resumed the video game he had been playing.

"You're late bitch, but we will have to deal with that later," Camila said, walking out of her bedroom.

"Stay out of trouble, Donald. Cathy will be here in a few minutes to watch you until I get back. Try not to give her a hard time," she said, kissing him on his forehead. Camila had noticed that Donald was acting much more mature after his date with Becky.

Maybe she can help him grow up, and he won't need an adult around all the time, Camila thought, shaking her head to get the images of her baby leaving the nest.

Not a problem for today.

"Let's go," she said, walking past Jen and out of the apartment.

Jen had to run to catch up with Camila as she shut the door.

"Where are we going?" Jen asked.

Camila glanced at her as they walked out of the building.

"Don't worry about it bitch" she grunted.

Camila unlocked her car and sat in the driver's seat, noticing Jen holding back.

"Bitch are we going to have problems with you listening today?"

"You are already in trouble for being late, don't make it worse by me having to keep yelling at you for not fucking listening."

"Sorry, Mistress," Jen said as she hurried into the car.

They drove silently for about 10 minutes, taking a series of back streets and entering a more industrial part of town. Jen looked out the window, trying to track where they were going, but she gave up after a dozen road changes.

Camila broke the silence as they turned off onto another side street.

"Today only has one rule. You can't say no. You will do it without complaining or hesitation, no matter what you are asked or told to do.

"Any questions?"

Jen was terrified. She had no idea what Camila was up to, and based on last night, she didn't know if she could just blindly follow directions. She soon realized that she had no real choice.

"I can't do anything to jeopardize my job or my relationship with Stan, Mistress."

"Can't or won't?"

"I can't, Mistress," Jen replied, finding a little of her old self buried under all the guilt.

Camila thought about it for a minute.

"Ok, slut. I won't do anything that will cause you to lose your job, and Stan will never find out about what you have been doing as long as you do as you're told."

Jen thought about it and realized that Camila could just send the photos she had, and she would lose everything.

She looked down and answered "OK" softly.

"What bitch? I didn't hear you."

"I said okay, Mistress," Jen said, trying unsuccessfully to keep the snarkiness out of her answer.

You're a fucking idiot, Jen thought, not believing what she agreed.

Camila glared at Jen briefly while they sat at a traffic light.

"You know, giving the person who can royally fuck up your life attitude is like pissing off the person fixing your food. You might not like the results."

"Sorry, Mistress. I know it's not a good excuse, but the last few weeks have been overwhelming," Jen hurriedly said, trying to keep her face looking apologetic.

"I will forgive it this time, but don't expect that to happen again."

"Thank you, Mistress."

A short time later, they pulled into the parking lot of a run-down strip club. The windows were all blacked out with neon signs advertising hot girls and live sex shows.

Jen looked at the almost empty parking lot and glanced at Camila.

"We are a little early for the main crowd, but I have a couple of things to take care of," Camila said, getting out of the car. She glanced back and noticed that Jen was just sitting there looking lost.

"Get your fucking ass out of the car," she yelled.

Jen hurried out of the car and followed Camila into the club. The bouncer at the inner door looked up and smiled as light from the open door flooded the entry.

"Didn't expect to see you here today, Cam." He noticed Jen standing behind her with her arms wrapped protectively around her stomach.

"Friend of yours?"

"Jen, this is Mike," Camila said as she walked over to him and hugged him. She stepped aside and added, "She's my new toy. Come over here and hug him."

Jen walked slowly over to Mike and hugged him. She was surprised when he gave her a warm hug but didn't try anything. It must have been on her face because Camila started chuckling.

"Mike is like a big brother to all the girls here. He will ensure you are safe now that he knows you are mine."

Turning back to Mike, she asked, "Jesse in?"

"Yeah, got here about an hour ago. In a shitty mood though," giving Camila a warning look.

"Great, maybe I can help fix that," she said, looking at Jen.

"That would be nice. He can be a real ass sometimes. Nice to meet you, Jen," he said, opening the inner door for them to walk through.

"Nice to meet you too, Mike," Jen replied as she followed Camila inside the club.

The place was dead since it was still early, with only a couple of scantily clad women standing at the bar chatting with the bartender. They glanced over at Camila and then went back to their conversation.

Camila led Jen to a door marked employees only, which opened into a door-lined hall. Most of the doors were closed, and the ones that were open contained makeup tables and racks of clothing.

"Dressing rooms," Camila answered Jen's unasked question.

At the end of the hall, Camila stopped at one of the closed doors and knocked. Jen could hear someone moving around in the room before the door opened, and a sobbing nude 18-year-old black woman clutching her clothes to her chest pushed past them and ran into one of the open dressing rooms before slamming the door.

"What the fuck do you want, Camila?" demanded a thin guy in his mid-thirties sitting behind a dirty desk.

"Trying out some new talent, Jesse?"

"Bitch came here asking for a job, so I had her strip. She started crying halfway through removing her clothes. Stupid cunt. She knew this was a strip club," he said, shaking his head.

"Don't change the subject. Why am I looking at your ugly face this early in the morning?" He looked behind her and noticed Jen standing there.

"Friend of yours?" he asked, undressing Jen with his eyes.

"More like my new toy. Thought she might make me some money and was wondering if you might be interested in her talents."

Turning to Jen, "Get in here so he can see you slut."

Jen walked into the middle of the room, clutching her stomach. She felt sick that she was even here, and how Jesse looked at her made her skin crawl.

"Loosen up bitch, he won't bite you. Well, at least not much," Camila chuckled as she sat in a chair next to the door.

"What kind of talents are we talking about? She doesn't look like she strips, and based on her body language, she isn't happy about being here," he said as he walked around Jen.

"She is a fucking hot MILF and will do anything she is told to do, right Jen?"

"Yes, Mistress," Jen replied, looking down.

"Mistress, interesting. Why don't you remove your top so we can see what you have."

Jen looked panicked and glanced at Camila but saw only her mouth tighten. Looking at the floor, she pulled the tee shirt over her head, baring her breasts to both.

She tried covering them with her arms, but Camila clearing her throat prompted her to put her arms at her side, clutching her shirt in her right hand.

"Nice, nice. They look real, solid C cup. Are the nipples sensitive?" he asked Camila, ignoring Jen.

"Yes."

He grabbed Jen's left nipple and pulled until her breast stood straight out from her body, eliciting a moan from her when he twisted it.

Satisfied, he let go and backed away.

"Take the rest of it off."

Knowing that she had no choice, Jen pulled off the shorts.

"You're right, Camila. She is fucking fantastic," as he walked around her.

"Spread your legs a little more."

Jen moved her legs to widen her stance, still looking at the floor, hoping this would be over soon.

Jesse ran his hands over Jen's ass and slipped a finger into her pussy.

"She is soaked. I guess the frightened MILF thing is just an act?" he asked Camila.

"Not an act, really. She just gets turned on being forced to do things."

"Drop to your knees, honey," he told her, standing before her.

Jen wanted to argue, but a look at Camila told her she had better do what she was told, so she dropped to her knees, keeping her eyes on the floor.

Jesse unfastened his pants, exposing the outline of a large cock in his boxers. He kicked off his shoes and tossed his pants onto a chair next to the desk.

He grabbed Jen's head and forced her to look up from the floor.

"Let's see how good you are at sucking cock. Pull it out, suck it. You want the job, then you have 5 minutes to get me off."

With a glance at the clock on the wall, "starting now."

Knowing she would not get out of it and that if she didn't get him off in time, Camila would punish her, she reached out and pulled his boxers down, exposing a 9-inch cock. As it popped free, it slapped her in the face.

Jen stared at the cock bobbing before her lips until she heard Camila clear her throat. She started licking the head, tasting his pre-cum. Licking it like a popsicle, she stopped at the tip, licking it slowly.

She looked up to see Jesse staring at her. Not breaking eye contact, Jen opened her mouth and slid down until her forehead pressed against Jesse's stomach, eliciting a moan from him.

Growing more confident, Jen started sliding the cock out until just the tip was in her mouth before plummeting down to the base. Back and forth, she moved the cock in her mouth, licking the head before plunging it back down her throat. Saliva and precum mixed and fell to her breasts, leaving a slimy trail toward her navel.

At least his cock is smaller than Donald's, Jen thought absently as she throated Jesse.

Before long, Jesse grabbed her hair and started fucking her face faster and faster until he blew his load in her mouth. She struggled briefly to catch it all, with some slipping out the corner of her mouth, adding to the pool of mess on her breasts.

"Four minutes, not bad for a novice," Jen heard Jesse say as he pulled his softening cock from her mouth. He wiped the saliva and cum mix coating his cock with her hair like a cum rag before dressing.

Jen knelt, catching her breath as Jesse sat on the desk. She felt conflicted, proud she could get him off so quickly, and horrified that she felt that way about sucking off someone other than her husband.

"When can she start?" Jesse asked, completely ignoring Jen.

"The slut has nothing going on tonight," Camila told him. Donald had another date with Becky, so he was covered.

"Amateur night, I like it," Jesse commented, looking down at the housewife kneeling before his desk.

"Any thought of her stage name?"

"I'm partial to Kitty," Camila said as she imagined strange men calling Jen to them using "here pussy, pussy, pussy." The image she created in her head caused her to chuckle, thinking how the prim and proper mother and wife would be horrified at the treatment.

"Kitty?" Jesse thought, looking at Jen. Seeing no objection from her, "Kitty it is."

Jen just looked at the floor as they spoke about her like she was a chair.

"Look through the wardrobe and see if there is a costume she can use. Have Doris fix her hair as well. We have too many brunettes. Bring her back when you get her fixed," Jesse said, walking around his desk and picking up some papers.

Jen was terrified of changing her hair color. How would she explain it to Stan or Becky? She looked over at Camila but found no support. Dejected, she dropped her head, fighting back tears.

Clearly dismissed, Jen grabbed her clothes.

"No need to put them on," Camila said, grabbing Jen's arm and dragging her out of the office. Camila guided Jen down the hall to another closed door. Knocking, Camila turned the handle and opened the door.

"Hey, Doris," Camila said, addressing the older woman sitting on the couch.

Doris looked over at Camila, "Get the fuck out of here, Slut," Doris said before looking back at the show on the TV.

"Glad to see you too, Doris," Camila said, ignoring the woman and pulling Jen into the room.

Doris looked at the nude woman Camila pushed in front of her, taking in her posture, facial expression, red lips, and slime drying on her breasts.

"You ok, honey?" Doris asked, ignoring Camila completely. Having run the back of the house at this club for years, she had some experience with women who might not be doing this of their own free will.

Jen looked up and started to answer when Camila cleared her throat. A quick glance at her reminded Jen what was at stake if she said the wrong thing.

"Never better," Jen replied, briefly looking at Doris before returning her gaze to the floor.

Doris wasn't convinced, but unless Jen told her what kind of hold Camila had on her, there wasn't anything she could do about it.

"I take it that she is going to start stripping?"

Jen tensed at the comment but relaxed, unable to process what was happening.

Doris noticed and filed it away for later.

"Yeah, Jesse wants her on tonight but doesn't like her hair color. We don't have enough redheads around her," Camila said, imagining Jen as a redhead.

"Anything else?" Doris asked, really not giving a rat's ass what Camila or Jesse wanted. Doris was the big Bitch running the back.

"He wants her costume to match her stage name," Camila said with a smirk.

"Ok, what is her stage name?"

"Kitty," Camila said, laughing.

"Really?" Doris looked at Jen.

Jen just nodded, too embarrassed to answer.

"OK, I'll take care of it. Now get your lazy ass out of here."

Camila smiled and smacked Jen on her bare ass. "Remember, I can fuck your life up," she whispered before walking out the door.

After the door closed, Doris pointed to a chair next to a sink.

"Have a seat."

Jen walked over and sat, lost in thought. She didn't know how much more abuse she could take.

Doris grabbed a barber's cape and put it around her.

"Don't want to get any dye on your skin. It's a pain in the ass to get out and can take days."

"Any specific shade of red?"

Jen had never considered dying her hair, like the natural brown.

"What do you recommend?" Jen asked, looking at Doris.

"Well, for your skin tone, I think spicy cherry red. We can keep some of the brown undertones if you like."

Doris pulled up some pictures of models with that hair color.

"Something like this," Doris said, pointing at a picture. The color looked natural on the woman.

At least it's not a gaudy shade, Jen thought; glad Camila was gone and not part of the color selection. Jen hated to admit it, but the color might look good on her despite being something she would never do herself.

"I guess that's ok," Jen commented.

Doris looked at her for a few seconds before turning away to grab the chemicals.

"The length is fine. It will give you something to toss around. The assholes eat that shit up," Doris said, trying to lighten the mood.

An hour later, she was done. Handing her the mirror, Jen couldn't believe how different she looked.

"Come over here and lay down," Doris said, patting a table.

Jen left the chair and climbed onto the table.

"Have to wax you, dear. Hope you weren't too attached to this," Doris said, gently pulling on the tuff of hair Jen kept above her pussy.

Not having any choice, Jen lay there while Doris removed all the hair around her pussy and ass, leaving her completely bare.

Once finished, Doris led Jen to another room to pick out an outfit.

"Kitty has to have cat ears," Doris said, pulling them out of a bin.

"Ok, white buttoned belly shirt and hot pants," Doris looked at Jen.

"You don't need a pushup bra. This one should do," Doris pulled out a black lace low-cut bra and handed it to Jen.

Doris grabbed a pair of black high-cut panties out of another bin.

"You aren't one of those women who can't walk in high heels, are you?"

"No, I've several pairs at home," Jen replied.

"Great, one less thing to worry about," Doris said, walking to the rack where multiple pairs of shoes were hanging.

At the shoe rack, Doris looked at Jen's feet and grabbed a pair of 3-inch black heels.

"Get dressed," Doris commanded, watching a nervous Jen dressed in the outfit.

"Ok, turn around. I think they will like you," Doris commented as she adjusted the outfit.

"How did you know my sizes," Jen questioned, impressed that the other woman had picked out clothing that fit perfectly.

"Honey, I have been doing this longer than you have been alive. After a while, you just pick up a knack for sizes. Come on, let's see if Baby can teach you the basics."

Baby was one of the women standing at the bar when Jen was brought in, a 20-something brunette with small breasts.

"Jesse wants her on tonight, and you get the job of teaching her the basics," Doris told Baby.

"Fucking great," Baby muttered, putting down her drink.

"What are you? Some kind of cat?" Baby asked, walking around Jen to look at the new meat.