A New Life Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen hovered over his lap, holding his head between her breasts, allowing them almost to touch his face as she stroked the back of his head.

She pulled away and spun around, bumping her ass against his crotch accidentally. Although the contact had been brief, she was surprised at the size of the tent in his pants.

"Oh, Shit," Todd said, almost cumming when Jen's ass touched his rock-hard cock.

The other guys laughed at Todd, but none of them could take their eyes off Jen as she gyrated her hips to the beat of the music.

Jen bent forward, standing on her toes, pushing her ass back until her thong-covered pussy was almost touching Todd's face. Tossing her hair to the side and looking over her shoulder, "Are you hot for the teacher?"

Todd couldn't stop himself. He pushed his tongue out and licked the center of Jen's thong.

Jen jerked away with a moan, surprised at how much this was turning her on. A few moments longer of Todd's licking her and she would have cum.

Jen shook her head, causing her hair to fly out, wiggling her finger at Todd.

"You are such a bad boy, Todd. Touching your teacher without permission."

Jen decided to get even, dropping her thong-covered ass onto his lap, eliciting a moan from Todd as she ground her ass against his pant-covered cock.

Leaning forward, she crushed her breasts against his shirt, sliding up his body until his face was buried between her breasts.

"Can I touch you, Miss Kitty?" Todd asked, his hands hovering over her ass.

Jen pulled away and looked at him. Biting her lip, she stopped herself from saying yes. The fact was, at that moment, she wanted a hard cock inside her.

"If you let me, I will make you purr," Todd said, his hands hovering over her ass close enough to feel the heat radiating off her skin.

Before she could answer, Baby was back.

"Sorry, boys. I hate to break up the high school reunion, but Kitty has places to be."

"Five more minutes," Todd begged.

"Sorry. Come on, Kitty," Baby said, pulling Jen off Todd's lap toward the employee entrance.

Jen felt flushed as she glanced back at Todd, who was watching her walk away. She smiled at him, but it fell off her face when she saw Camila standing off to the side. Camila blew Jen a kiss before sitting down next to Todd.

Jen had a bad feeling as the doors shut behind them.

"God, girl. You have to learn to separate your desires from this job, or you will end up in jail for fucking one of those assholes."

Baby pulled Jen into the break room, shutting the door behind her.

"I had everything under control," Jen said, realizing she sounded like a little kid.

"Really? You were seconds away from letting him grab your ass and fuck the shit out of you in front of everyone."

"I was not."

"Yes, you were, you little slut," Baby said, pushing Jen against the wall.

"Hey, what the hell..." Jen started to object, but Baby covered Jen's mouth with a kiss. Jen fought a few seconds before she melted into the kiss. For a few seconds, the only sounds were the two women kissing and the moans they were making.

Baby broke the kiss and whispered in her ear.

"You never know which one of them is an undercover cop. If you break the rules, you end up in front of a judge on prostitution charges. Try getting a job with that on your record."

Jen sat down hard, her head in her hands.

"Fuck, fuck fuck," Jen said, shaking as her real self asserted control for the first time in a while.

"Hey, are you ok?" Baby asked, kneeling next to Jen. Something was going on here, something that bitch Camila was involved in. She was sure of it.

"You know you can tell me what Camila has on you," Baby took a chance.

Jen looked up from her hands in shock, which was all the confirmation that Baby needed.

"So she is blackmailing you. I knew it," Baby said.

"I don't want to talk about it," Jen said. Baby seemed sincere, but so had Camila at the beginning.

Baby walked over and picked up her cell.

"I get it. What's your phone number?"

Jen hesitated a second but, in the end, gave her the number.

"I sent you a text. If you need to talk about Camila or anything else...."

"Thanks," Jen said.

The two women sat, each lost in their thoughts until Camila entered the room.

"Go get dressed, Kitty," Camila ordered Jen, ignoring Baby completely.

Jen smiled at Baby as she walked past her.

Camila and Baby glared at each other until Jen returned.

"Let's go," Camila said, grabbing Jen's elbow to guide her out of the room.