A New Life Ch. 11

Story Info
Becky catches her dad and trains a new slut.
11.4k words
4.67
7.9k
10

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky was pacing around her dorm room, her nipples stiff as the cool air caressed her nude body. She was deep in thought, ignoring her roommate, whom she had stripped and tied to a chair after the girl had fixed her breakfast over an hour ago. The whine of the vibrator buried deep inside Jenna's pussy mixed with the poor girl's moans, had become nothing more than white noise at this point. Jenna's moans were muffled by the ball gag in her mouth.

"What is wrong with Mom?" Becky asked again, glancing at Jenna. The poor girl was in the throes of another orgasm; only the whites of her eyes were visible, and her skin, completely soaked in sweat, was a nice, deep blotchy red.

"I guess the only way to figure this out is to go see her," Becky reasoned. With the speed that comes with lots of practice, she released Jenna from her bondage and guided her to the bed.

Jenna needed no instructions. She lay on her back, guiding Becky's soaked pussy to her mouth. In just a few minutes, Becky orgasmed, squirting over Jenna's face and chest.

Momentarily satisfied, Becky climbed off Jenna and dressed.

Before she left, she tossed a couple of large dildos at Jenna. The smaller one was about the size of Jenna's forearm with the larger one closer to the size of the lower part of her leg.

"Start with the smaller one until you get comfortable with it. I expect you to be able to get the larger one in without help by the end of the week. Understand?"

Jenna trembled as she picked up the two dildos. They were far larger than anything she had put inside her pussy so far, and she wasn't sure that they would fit. Ever since the first week of living in the same dorm room as Becky, she had no choice with anything she did. Looking at Becky, Jenna knew that she had no choice but to try.

"Yes, Mistress," Jenna said, a quiver in her voice the only indication that she was afraid.

"Good girl. I might not be back tonight. If you need anything, call Emily."

Jenna shuddered. She enjoyed the things her mistress made her do, but Emily was entirely different. Emily enjoyed tormenting her.

Becky finished packing an overnight bag and walked out the door, leaving Jenna wondering how she had gone from a high school cheerleader who had the pick of the football team to a submissive lesbian in less than a month of college.

************************************************************************************************************

The drive to her parent's apartment was uneventful, which did nothing to distract Becky from the internal conflict she felt from her mother lying to her.

Is she having an affair, or was it worse? Becky thought as images of her mother doing drugs or being forced into prostitution flashed through her mind.

She pulled into a parking spot near her mom's car.

It's still in the same spot it was in yesterday, she thought as she walked by it toward the building her parents lived in.

The only hesitation she had was at the door. Becky didn't know if she wanted to know what was going on. Her mother was one of the few people she admired.

She paused a few seconds before she knocked.

No answer, just like yesterday.

A few seconds went by with no answer, so she knocked again.

Still no answer.

Becky was digging in her purse for the spare key when she heard the locks being turned.

Jen opened the door and found her youngest daughter standing there, her hand in her purse.

"Getting ready to let yourself in?" Jen asked, smirking.

"Ahhhh, no," Becky retreated, releasing the keys.

Her mom just raised her eyebrows.

"Fine, you caught me," Becky smiled, sticking her tongue out.

"Well, since you were going to unlock the door, you might as well come in," Jen stepped aside, walking away from the door.

Becky watched her mom walk toward the kitchen.

It looks like she has lost weight, and what is up with the red hair? she thought, frowning. Her mom had never dyed her hair before.

Jen sat down, picked up a cup of coffee, and took a drink.

Becky grabbed her favorite cup from the cupboard and fixed herself a cup before sitting across from her mother.

"So, why red?" Becky asked, deciding to get the new hair color out of the way first.

Shit, Jen had forgotten Doris had dyed her hair yesterday.

Jen worked hard to keep her face neutral, took another drink, and replied.

"It's been really boring around here, so I decided to try something new," Jen looked into her coffee.

"It's been that way since your dad's out-of-town assignment started," she didn't even look up.

Becky picked up on the bitterness in her mother's voice.

"Sorry, Mom," Becky softened, wondering if she should have come by more often. Then she remembered her mother had lied about being home yesterday.

"I'm sure Dad isn't having any fun being out of town without you," Becky assured her mother.

Time to change the subject, Becky thought, "Any plans for today?"

Jen grimaced. The stress and extracurricular activities Camila had her doing had started to impact her work, and it was showing. Her boss had made a comment a few days ago about her productivity dropping.

"I've got a report that needs to be finished for work."

She glanced at her daughter.

"I guess that will be most of my day," Jen declared, the bitterness still in her voice.

Mom needs to talk to someone, Becky thought, grabbing her mother's hand and holding it gently.

"You know I am always just a phone call away."

"I know. You also have your own life, Beca," Jen finally smiled, finding it ironic that her daughter was trying to mother her.

"If you won't call me, I have the numbers of some really good therapists."

"I don't need a therapist," Jen assured her daughter.

"You need someone to talk to," Becky insisted.

"Let's just drop this, okay?" Jen wanted to talk about anything else right then. Well, almost anything else. She was still trying to piece together what had happened last night. She got flashes of men pawing at her, and based on how sore her body was, part of her was glad she didn't remember.

"For now...," Becky stated firmly, looking at her mother over the rim of her coffee cup.

"You are so much like your dad sometimes," Jen rolled her eyes, but she was still smiling, so Becky took that as a win.

They visited for a little while before Becky left so her mother could work on her report.

Since she was already in the building, she decided to stop and see Donald.

She knocked on the door, and a few minutes later, a disheveled woman answered. Her hair was a mess, and her mascara had run like she had been crying. Taking in the fact her blouse was wrinkled and one button off, Becky thought she knew what had happened.

"Can I help..." the woman started to ask Becky before Becky cut her off.

"Go get Donald."

"I'm. That is. He."

Becky pushed past the woman and walked into the apartment.

"Hey, who the hell do you think you are?"

"Donald!" Becky shouted, ignoring the woman who was trying to grab her arm.

"Hey, Becky," Donald looked sheepishly at her from the couch, his pants and underwear around his ankles.

"You can't be in here," the woman shouted back, finally grabbing Becky's arm now that she had stopped moving.

Becky twisted and pushed, easily tossing the other woman onto the living room floor.

"Don't ever touch me without my permission, you fucking skank!" Becky snapped, her entire body dripping anger.

The other woman looked shocked and ready to cry. Becky didn't care. Her fury shifted to Donald.

"What the fuck is going on, Donald?" Becky knew her nostrils flared when she was pissed. It added to her anger for some reason.

"I was horny, and well, she was here, so I decided to..." As he spoke, the volume and tone of his voice kept dropping under the withering gaze Becky was giving him.

"You decided what? Have the little slut give you a blowjob? Fuck her? What did your dick decide for you, Donald?" Becky asked as she walked toward him. He sank as far back into the couch cushions as possible.

"I just wanted to have a little fun," he shrugged, sulking.

"If you wanted to have a little fun, you could have called me. Who knows, I might have come over, and if you were a good boy, I might have let you fuck me."

Becky lifted her foot and put her shoe on Donald's cock, the thin heel resting on the center of his balls.

"Sorry, Becky," Donald apologized, looking between her eyes and her foot resting on his balls.

"Who the fuck is she?" Becky demanded, pushing down slightly as she turned her attention back to the woman cowering on the floor.

"Her name is Cathy. She used to live next door. Mom gets her to watch me every once and a while."

Becky looked over the other woman. She looked to be in her late twenties or early thirties, with short, dirty blonde hair. Her slim build made her apple-sized breasts look larger than they were.

"Ever fuck the slut?" Becky asked, enjoying humiliating the other woman who looked shocked at the question.

"Yes," Donald said, looking away from Becky.

Cathy blushed and looked at the floor.

Becky pulled her foot off Donald and walked up behind Cathy, grabbing a handful of Cathy's hair.

"When was the first time?" Becky inquired, forcing Cathy to look up at her.

Donald cleared his throat. "A few years ago, I guess, right after I turned eighteen. She moved in next door with her husband, Dumbass."

Cathy winced when Donald called her husband Dumbass.

"I was pissed that Mom thought I still needed a sitter but got over that when Cathy came in. She was wearing yoga pants that showed off her tight little ass. I fucked her twice before mom got back that night. Ever since then, every time Cathy watches me, I fuck her," Donald bragged as he stroked his cock.

Cathy looked like she wanted to crawl into a hole and bury herself.

"What about her husband? He knows that his little bride was over here getting fucked?" Becky asked, pulling Cathy up onto her knees by her hair.

"Ouch! Fuck! That hurts!" Cathy complained, grabbing onto Becky's hands.

"Get your fucking hands down," Becky scolded her, leaning down until their faces were just inches apart.

Cathy hesitated a second before dropping her hands, more afraid of Becky than the pain.

"What does your husband say about your fucking Donald, Skank?" Becky grilled, pulling Cathy's hair harder, forcing her head back and to the side.

"Nothing anymore. We're divorced," she said through gritted teeth as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Why? He found out that you were fucking the eighteen-year-old next-door neighbor?"

Cathy started crying.

"So he did find out."

Becky glanced at Donald. "Did he come over and want to talk to you about it?"

"Yeah. The skinny little pecker came over and started shouting at me. The argument spilled out into the hallway. He kept getting louder, and then he slapped me," Donald rubbed his cheek, smiling at the memory. "I couldn't believe it. The little pecker slapped me."

He laughed.

"What happened after he slapped you?" Becky prompted when Donald paused too long.

"I picked the little pecker up and slammed him into the wall. I saw Cathy behind him, crying and rubbing her cheek. I figured he had hit her a few times before he came to 'talk to me.' I lost my temper and squeezed his neck. His face turned deep red as I watched the cords in his neck stand out."

The smile on his face was gone, replaced with what looked like regret.

"Mom and Cathy both tried to get me to let him go before I killed him."

"I am guessing you did since you are here right now," Becky commented, releasing some of the strain on Cathy's hair.

"Yeah, I saw Cathy slide to the floor, face buried in her hands. She was crying uncontrollably. I didn't want to be responsible for her feeling like that, so I let the little prick go and went back into the apartment."

"Mom came in later, telling me he had threatened to call the cops. He dropped the whole thing on account of my disability and because everyone saw him hit me first."

"So, hubby wasn't happy you were getting fucked by the neighbor boy?" Becky returned to Cathy.

"No. He was really pissed when he thought the neighbor boy got me pregnant," she confessed.

Becky raised an eyebrow.

"That's how he found out. I was about a week late and freaking out. I hadn't been late before, so I bought a pregnancy test. Simon, my ex, had been working a lot of hours, so we hadn't had sex in over two months. He found a pregnancy test in the trash and confronted me."

"He lost it when I told him about Donald. After the... fight with Donald, he didn't talk to me for almost a week. When he did, he told me if I wanted to stay married, we were moving. After the move, we tried to make it work, but it didn't."

"So now, when Camila calls, you come over, and Donald fucks you?"

"Yeah," Cathy closed her eyes.

Becky looked at Donald, who had started stroking his cock again.

Arrogant prick, Becky thought, but she smiled as she watched Donald, unable to stay mad at him.

"So what do you want to do?" Becky questioned Donald, letting Cathy's hair go and walking over to sit in a chair.

"I want to get off," Donald replied honestly, looking between Becky and Cathy.

"Don't look at me. Our relationship isn't far enough along where I am going to get you off after I catch you playing with a slut," Becky told him. She looked at Cathy, frowning.

"Of course, the little slut will need to get permission before she is allowed anywhere near your cock again."

Looking toward the TV, something caught her eye.

Camila has a Nana-Cam sitting on the bookcase, Becky thought as her eyes slid over the device.

Pulling out her phone, she looked at Cathy.

"Strip."

"What?" Cathy stammered, unable to believe what Becky had just told her.

"I fucking told you to strip. Now." Becky commanded.

Becky turned her phone toward Cathy and started recording as the other woman slowly stood and began removing her clothes.

Donald was grinning as he watched the dynamics between the two women play out, remembering the battle of wills he had with Becky the first time they met.

Cathy was going slow, not wanting to do it but not wanting to piss off Becky anymore. That was ok with Becky, stripping Cathy was serving as a cover while she hacked into the Nana-Cam.

Dumb bitch didn't change the factory default password, Becky thought as she accessed the camera.

From there, she connected to the cloud storage and its archive. She changed the passwords to keep Camila out and looked up as Cathy finished pulling down her jeans, exposing a pair of thong panties.

"Cute, now take them off and come here," Becky ordered, tapping her foot impatiently.

Cathy slid the panties down, bending slightly, showing Donald her small ass.

Tossing the panties on top of the other clothes, Cathy walked over to Becky, her arms covering her breasts and pussy.

"Put your hands at your sides," Becky directed.

Cathy slowly moved her hands to her sides, standing still as Becky ran her hands up Cathy's left flank, causing shivers to run through Cathy.

"Ever licked a pussy?" Becky quizzed, running her hand over Cathy's stomach, slowly sliding her hand lower.

"No," Cathy shied, her face showing what she thought about the idea of doing that.

"Well, we will have to fix that," Becky said, cupping Cathy's pussy and pushing a finger inside her wet hole. Cathy shuddered, her feelings about lesbianism fighting against her body's response to Becky's finger moving inside her.

"For right now, since you got him all hot and bothered, go take care of Donald."

Cathy let out a sigh of relief, causing Becky to smile.

I'm going to enjoy breaking this one, Becky thought.

"Crawl over to him and suck his cock," Becky directed, pulling her finger out of Cathy's pussy, making a show of licking her finger clean.

Cathy turned away from Becky and dropped to her hands and knees.

Becky watched Cathy's ass as the woman crawled over to Donald, admiring her muscular body.

I bet she runs a few miles a day, Becky thought, admiring Cathy's tight ass.

Cathy took Donald's dick in her hands, running her hands up and down his shaft, twisting them around the shaft as she licked the head.

"Come on, Slut, suck his cock," Becky commanded, straddling Cathy's back.

Becky grabbed Donald's shirt and kissed him. Donald wrapped his arms around Becky, running his hands over her back as the kiss heated up.

Cathy licked Donald's cock, eliciting a moan from him, which seemed to light a fire in Becky. She grabbed his hair, forcing her tongue deeper into his mouth.

Giving the head of his cock one last lick, Cathy placed it into her mouth and swallowed as much as she could.

"Fuck," Donald muttered as he felt his dick slide inside Cathy's hot mouth.

Becky moved toward Donald, sliding her pelvis forward until she felt the back of Cathy's head between her legs.

Cathy felt Becky pushing down against the back of her head and tried to pull away from Donald but found herself trapped with his cock partially embedded in her mouth.

"Keep sucking, Slut!" Becky ordered, momentarily breaking her kiss with Donald.

Cathy panicked when she couldn't pull away and beat at Donald's thighs with her fists.

Becky sighed, breaking the kiss, and lifted her body up slightly. Not enough for Cathy to spit out Donald's cock, but enough that it was only in her mouth.

"Listen, Slut. You are going to learn how to deep throat a cock, even if it kills you," Becky said, a dark laugh following her comment.

Donald looked slightly shocked but saw Becky roll her eyes and understood it was just another mind game.

"Muph, muph," was all Cathy could get out with Donald's dick in her mouth.

"It's ok. I guess you never had anyone teach you. All you have to do is relax your throat when the head hits the back of your mouth and swallow."

"Now, we will go slow until you get the hang of doing it," Becky informed, getting off her back and letting Cathy pull away from Donald's cock.

After giving her a minute to calm down and catch her breath, "Put it back in your mouth," Becky commanded.

Cathy frowned at her but did as she was told, not wanting to upset Becky.

"When his cock hits the back of your throat, swallow it like you would anything else," Becky said, stroking Cathy's throat.

Becky watched as tears started to form in Cathy's eyes as she gagged on Donald's cock.

"GAK."

Cathy pulled away, Donald's cock falling out of her mouth as she tried not to throw up.

"Try again," Becky commanded.

Cathy put Donald's cock back in her mouth. She whimpered as she forced the head of his cock past the back of her throat, but she didn't pull away.

Cathy gagged a few times, pulling back each time, but eventually, she managed to get the head of Donald's cock past the back of her mouth and into her throat.

"See, that wasn't so hard, was it?" Becky asked fondly, stroking Cathy's hair.

Cathy felt proud of herself!

She had managed to get Donald's big cock into her throat!

"Now, you need to get it all the way down."

"Pull back a little."

"Perfect."

"Now, take a deep breath."

"Good girl."

"Now, swallow his fucking cock."

"That's it!"

"Now, push yourself forward. You have to push a little harder."

"See, you got almost half of his cock down your throat!"

"Hold it there."

"A little longer. You can do it, Cathy."

Cathy felt like her lungs were on fire.

"OK."

"Pull back until you can breathe again."

"Good girl!"

"Take it deeper. That's it, just a little more. You did it!" Becky rubbed Cathy's back and stroked her hair as the other woman pressed her face against Donald's pelvis.

Looking up at Donald, "Now you have your own cock sleeve. Fuck the shit out of her face."