A New Life Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, he's bigger than I thought," Becky gaped, leaning back in the chair and resuming teasing her breasts. Her father's cock had to be at least the length of her forearm and almost as thick, reminding her of Donald's. The comparison caused her to giggle.

I must be really fucked up, comparing my Dad's cock to the cock of the man I am seeing, Becky thought. Realizing that she might have feelings for Donald also caught her by surprise, almost killing the arousal she felt.

I guess I need some time to think through a few things, Becky thought before turning her attention back to the screen.

The woman leaned backward until Stan's dick fell in front of her face. Using only her mouth, she captured the cock wagging in front of her face so began to suck and lick the head.

Stan just stood there, his hands next to him, as the woman worshiped his cock for several minutes. Becky could feel the tension building, and see the tension in her dad's body. Becky's experience with her dad told her that something was going to happen, but Beck was still surprised when her father suddenly grabbed the other woman's head, and forced his cock completely down the blondes throat.

"Shit," Becky confessed out loud, not sure if she was more surprised at her father shoving his cock down the woman's throat or impressed that the woman was able to take it all without notice.

Stan fucked the woman's face for several minutes before pulling his cock out of her mouth, leaving a trail of precum and saliva running out of blondes mouth and dripping from her chin to her chest.

Using her hair, he pulled the woman to her feet and moved her to the bed. She reached a couple of times for his hands, but each time, she dropped her arms instead. On the bed, she lay on her back, her head hanging off the bed.

Becky twisted her nipples, sending shivers down her body to her clit.

"Ohhhh," Becky moaned.

She slipped her middle finger into her mouth to get it wet before sliding it between her folds, flicking her erect clit.

Stan put the head of his cock against the woman's mouth. She opened her lips, letting the invader slide inside until his balls slapped her forehead and his pelvis was against her chin.

Becky could clearly see the bulge in the blonde woman's throat as her dad rested his weight against the other woman's face. The woman on the bed flexed her hands, balling them into fists before flattening them out. She did this several times before she kept them balled and pounded the bed twice. Seeing that, Stan slowly pulled his cock back until she could breathe before he pushed in again.

This repeated a few times before Stan started to slowly fuck the blonde woman's face.

Becky slipped two fingers inside her soaked pussy, sliding them in and out, matching the pace her father set in fucking the other woman.

In and out. In and out. The pace was gradually getting faster as Stan approached an orgasm. Becky kept pace with her father. The only sound in her room was her grunting and the slap of her palm on her pussy as she rapidly finger fucked herself.

Faster and faster, her dad fucked the blonde woman's face until he ripped his cock out of her mouth and started spraying cum all over her face and chest.

Becky ripped her fingers out of her pussy, triggering her own orgasm. She squirted all over the leather chair, getting the vinyl floor in front of the chair wet as well as her body jerked from the massive orgasm.

Stan leaned on the bed as the blonde woman licked the last of the cum from his cock.

Becky climbed off the chair and cleaned up the mess she had made before looking at the TV again. The woman was standing next to Stan, holding the ruined shirt together. Becky noticed that the blonde woman was still covered in cum and slime so that the shirt became see-through in spots because of it.

They seemed to be arguing about something. The woman threw her hands up and stormed out of the frame, clearly pissed about something.

I don't feel like dealing with this right now, Becky thought, still conflicted at how she felt about her father and the other woman. She closed the video capture and found a movie to watch.

After the movie, she ordered dinner for herself and carry-out for Jenna.

Have to make sure she eats, Becky thought with a smile.

I have ordered takeout for you to eat for dinner. Make sure to answer the door nude and offer to get the driver off for their tip.

Thanks, Mistress, Jenna responded.

Becky knew how much Jenna hated when she did that, but she also knew Jenna would do exactly what she was told, recording the entire thing for Becky to watch later.

All of her other tasks were done, Becky stayed in watching movies until she fell asleep.

Early the next morning, Becky left the hotel, still unsure how she would deal with her father cheating on her mother.

Becky spent the morning out shopping and sightseeing. Around 10 am, she sent her dad a text, letting him know that she would be in town to have some papers for him to sign. They met at a restaurant next to the hotel for lunch.

"Hey, Becky!" Stan greeted her, standing up next to the table and hugging his youngest daughter as she walked up.

"Hi, Daddy," Becky smiled, looking around the room for the blonde he had been fucking yesterday. Not finding her, she sat next to him.

"I was surprised when you texted me this morning saying you were on your way up here. You could have emailed me the documents, and I could have sent them back by courier," Stan informed her as he picked up a menu.

"I know, but I haven't seen you in weeks, and this seemed like the perfect excuse to come up here," Becky said, looking over her menu.

They ordered lunch, and after the waitstaff left, Becky handed the documents she needed to be signed over to her dad.

Stan looked them over and signed them.

Becky put them away and looked at her dad. He looked much better than her mom and might have even lost a few pounds.

"You are looking great. Did you lose some weight?" Becky queried.

Stan smiled. Of all his kids, Becky was the most observant.

"Yeah. I cut back on what I have been eating and have gotten more exercise in since I got here," Stan admitted.

I bet, a blonde with no tits, Becky thought, almost smiling.

"Have you been by to see your mother?" Stan asked, giving Becky the opening she needed.

"Yeah, I saw her yesterday. Mom's a mess, Dad. She has no one to talk to, and I don't think she is eating right or getting any exercise. Why don't you have her come up here for a few weeks? You know she is fully remote."

"It's not that easy, Becky. Your mom doesn't want to be up here. She wouldn't have a place to work like she does at home. Believe me, I have asked her more than once, and the answer has always been the same," Stan told Becky. He told her part of the truth. In the beginning, he had asked her to come up there, but after he started fucking Cindy, that conversation had stopped. It would have put a cramp in his new lifestyle having his wife around.

There wasn't much conversation after that since lunch arrived.

After lunch, Becky hugged her dad.

"Thanks for lunch," she said, picking up her things.

"You sure you don't want to stay? Maybe play some golf?"

"I'm sure. I want to check on Mom, and I have a paper that is due," Becky said.

"Ok. Love you," Stan hugged his daughter briefly before letting her go.

"Love you too," Becky returned the hug.

Stan watched Becky walk away, part of him worried about Jen, but not enough to go back home. He felt guilty, but that lasted until he met Cindy in the lobby.

Becky drove back to her mom's apartment, annoyed with her dad the entire way.

He is more concerned about getting a new piece of ass than Mom. The repeated thought floated through Becky's mind.

She parked next to her mom's car again, walking the short distance to the building, and stopped in front of the door.

Will she be home this time? Becky wondered as she knocked.

A few seconds went by before Becky heard the latch rattle, and the door opened, revealing a tired-looking Jen.

"Hey, Beca. Two times in two days. Are you checking up on me?" Jen was half joking and half serious.

"Can't a daughter come to see her mother without checking up on her?" Becky smiled as she walked past Jen and wandered into the living room.

It looked like her mom had been watching TV when she interrupted.

"Anything interesting?"

"Not really. Another crime drama where some guy gets killed screwing around with a married woman," Jen said as she turned off the TV.

Becky smiled, finding the topic of the show ironic, as she handed her mom the school papers her dad had signed.

"I kind of forgot to have you sign these," Becky admitted, shrugging her shoulders and smiling.

Jen looked over the papers. "I see your dad signed them," Jen commented, looking at Becky.

"Yeah, I went up and saw him. Figured that I hadn't seen him in a few weeks, and I saw you yesterday, so...," Becky trailed off.

"Was he doing ok?" Jen piqued, showing more interest than previously in the conversation.

Yeah, he had his cock in a thirty-year-old blonde, Becky thought.

"He seemed ok. He misses you," Becky added, unsure if it was true or not.

Jen smiled and signed the papers, handing them back to Becky. The mother-daughter duo sat around and looked at old pictures and talked for a couple of hours before Becky looked at her watch.

"I have got to run," Becky said, getting off the couch.

"Well, it was good to see you, even if it was only for a couple of hours," Jen told her, giving her a hug.

After leaving her parent's apartment, Becky stopped by Donald's, wondering if Camila was home or if cock sleeve was still there.

Camila opened the door, seemingly surprised to see Becky.

"Well, hello, Becky. I wasn't expecting to see you tonight," Camila smiled, letting the younger woman into the apartment.

"Yeah, I stopped by to see Mom and wanted to see if Donald wanted to go out for a little while," Becky stated, walking through the kitchen into the living room.

"Donald! You have a visitor," Camila yelled, motioning Becky to sit on the couch.

Becky glanced down before she sat, making sure it was clean.

"Who is it," Donald asked, walking into the living room in shorts and a tee shirt. He was annoyed that someone was interrupting his game time.

"It's me, silly," Becky smiled at him.

Donald smiled, his attitude completely changing as he saw Becky.

"Hey, Becky," Donald stopped in the middle of the room, unsure what he was supposed to do.

"Why don't you go get dressed? This young woman wants to take you out," Camila said, winking at Becky.

Becky just smiled, unsure what her feelings for Donald's mom were. Something felt off, but she hadn't had time to look into it.

Donald looked at Becky. She gave him a little nod before he turned around and went to his room to change. A few minutes later, he came back dressed in a button-down shirt and slacks, surprising his mom but not Becky.

She had already explained the dress code for dates with her.

"See you later, Mom," Donald said as he walked behind Becky toward the door.

"What time will you be home?" Camila asked, feeling the loss of control and unsure when that had happened.

"When I get done with him," Becky confidently assured her, looking into Camila's eyes.

Camila felt the contest of wills and thought for an instant that Becky would be like her mother, but she quickly realized that wasn't the case. Thirty seconds stretched into a minute as the two women stared each other down.

Donald looked between them, feeling awkward.

Camila was the first to look down, losing the battle of wills.

Becky allowed a small smirk to show on her face.

"Don't have him out too late," Camila said, not meeting Becky's gaze.

"Like I said. He will be home when I get done with him," Becky reminded her.

"Will that be a problem?" The tone of the question was mild, but Camila read the meaning.

"No, there isn't a problem. He is just my baby, and I worry about him," Camila professed, holding the kitchen chair for support.

"Glad to hear that. Come on, Donald," Becky said, walking out the door.

Donald smiled at his mother and followed Becky.

What the fuck just happened, Camila wondered as she walked to the liquor cabinet and poured herself a drink.

The short walk to the car was done in silence, with Becky leading the way.

As they pulled out of the parking lot, Becky glanced at Donald.

"So, how was your day?"

"Until you came over, pretty boring. I helped Mom clean and played games all day," Donald spouted out, reaching over and tentatively taking Becky's hand.

Becky was surprised and annoyed that Donald touched her hand without asking, so she looked over and frowned at him.

"Why are you touching me?" She questioned firmly.

Donald swallowed but didn't take his hand away.

So he has a little backbone, Becky thought, liking that as long as it didn't get in the way of him following directions.

"I like you, and I think you like me, so I was wondering if maybe if you would like to... You know, ahhhh, uhhh," Donald kept fumbling with what he wanted to ask.

"Hold that, thought," Becky instructed, pulling into a drive-thru and ordering dinner for them and Jenna.

After leaving the restaurant, Becky looked sideways at Donald.

"Were you trying to ask me to be your girlfriend?"

Donald blushed a little and said, "Yes," quietly.

"If I agree, there are some things that you will have to understand from the start. I will not have an exclusive relationship, nor will I necessarily let you know who I am fucking. I don't mind you using other people, but you have to ask before you do, or we are done. Understand?"

"Yes," Donald affirmed, really not seeing the difference to what they had now.

"I'm in charge, Donald. That doesn't mean you can't try to change my mind, but there will be times that trying will cause you problems. It is up to you to figure out my moods. If I tell you to do something, I expect it done unless you can persuade me to change my mind. You don't own me. If you start any possessive male bullshit, I will make you regret being born, then we are done. If I need help dealing with something, I will ask. Understand?"

"Yes," Donald assented, smiling at the thought of anyone trying to own Becky.

"Good, Boy!" Becky said, lacing her fingers with Donald's.

The car was quiet for the rest of the trip, each lost in their own thoughts.

Becky parked in her spot, and the two walked to the dorm, hand in hand, with Donald carrying the takeout food bags.

Becky had a devious thought.

"Hold up," she said, sitting on a bench and pulling out her phone.

I ordered you takeout. I should be there any time. Answer the door nude and offer the delivery person whatever they want as a tip.

Yes, Mistress. A few minutes later, Jenna responded.

Becky tapped the seat next to her, and Donald sat down.

"Take the food to room 143 in that building," Becky informed him, pointing at the one to their left.

"Knock on the door, and a nude woman will answer. She is supposed to offer you anything you want for your tip. Tell her you want to fuck her ass."

"Make her pull your cock out and get it wet. Jenna should have a butt plug in her asshole. Just pull it out and shove your cock inside. Think of it as my present for asking me to be your girlfriend," Becky smiled as she finished.

Donald got a big grin on his face and leaned in, kissing Becky. The two kissed for several minutes before Becky broke the kiss, pushing Donald away with her palm on his chest.

"Go on before we end up fucking right here," Becky gasped, slightly out of breath.

Donald grinned and picked up the takeout bags. With a single glance back at Becky, he walked into the building and knocked on the door to room 143.

Jenna looked through the peephole and saw a huge guy carrying takeout bags and took a deep breath before she unlocked the door. She hoped that there wasn't anyone else in the hallway and the guy would freak out like the last one who had seen her nude and just give her the food without asking for anything.

"Thanks for bringing my food," Jenna said, blushing as the guy looked her up and down.

"Oh, it's my pleasure," Donald grinned, more than ready to fuck the eighteen-year-old standing nude in front of him.

Jenna reached for the food. Donald initially didn't let her have it, but remembering Becky's instructions, he let go.

Jenna thought there was a lot of food for just her, but she wasn't going to complain. Now, for the part she hated to say, but she knew if she didn't, Mistress would find out, and she would be punished.

"I ah, don't have any money for a tip. Is there something else I can do to make it up to you?"

Donald pretended to think about it, causing Jenna to sweat a little bit. Every second the door was open was one more second that someone might happen by and see her.

"Why don't you put the food on the counter while I think about it," Donald suggested. He wanted to see the ass he was going to fuck.

Jenna gave him a thin smile but took the food and put it on the counter in the kitchen, giving him the perfect view of her little bubble butt.

I am going to enjoy fucking that, Donald thought, smiling.

"Have you thought of anything?" Jenna asked.

"Company policy says we can't accept anything like what you are offering," Donald began.

Jenna felt her body relax. He was going to leave without asking her to do something.

"But since this is my last delivery, I think I want to fuck that nice little ass of yours," Donald said, stepping inside the dorm room.

Jenna felt her relief dry up, and the smile left her face as she realized what Donald had said.

"I wouldn't want you to get into any trouble," Jenna, desperate, trying to talk him out of fucking her ass.

"Oh, it won't be any trouble at all," Donald grinned mischievously, shutting the door almost all the way and unfastening his pants.

"You sure you wouldn't just like a blow-job?" Jenna suggested.

"Sure, to start. It will make my cock easier to slip into that nice ass of yours," Donald said as he removed his underwear.

Jenna watched as the man's dick popped out of his underwear. It was the largest she had ever seen.

And he wants to put that into my ass, Jenna thought, both excited and afraid.

"Come on slut, get my cock wet," Donald demanded.

Jenna dropped to her knees and started licking his cock like it was an ice cream, intent on sucking all the juice out of it before it melted, causing Donald to grab her head to slow her down. She could feel her pussy dripping because, after months of being force-fed a lesbian diet, now she was going to get some dick.

Becky had walked in and was standing off to the side, watching her roommate try to inhale Donald's cock.

I may have to let him fuck her more often, Becky thought, slipping her hand inside her pants to finger herself as Jenna finally managed to deepthroat Donald.

"Oh, fuck. That's it, you little slut. Ok. Stop. I fucking said stop," Donald ordered, pushing Jenna off his cock and onto the floor.

"I want to fuck that ass, not cum down your throat," Donald growled.

"Sorry, I got carried away," Jenna stammered, noticing Becky and turning a little white.

"Ass up, Slut," Becky commanded, sitting down in a chair to watch Donald fuck her sub.

"Yes, Mistress," Jenna complied, putting her face against her mattress and presenting Donald with her thin ass.

Donald pulled the butt plug out and glanced around for a place to set it.

"Give it to her. She knows what to do with it," Beck said, lifting her ass off the chair so she could pull her pants off. With her pants out of the way, she started rubbing her clit slowly.