A New Life for Debbie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That wasn't all she offered to the eyes : the silk covering her belly was also totally transparent and very body hugging. Anyone could discover her completely depilated pussy with her quite evident slit apricot. Her cunt lips were painted in the same red color than her nipples and her mouth. The color was so flashy that you could see it through her dress as if it wasn't there. The maitre d'h gulped and led Abbie and his mate to a discreet table in a corner of the hall. Debbie walked on her very high heel red patent sandals with swaying hips. Her big bouncers wobbled on their own rhythm. All the diners in the restaurant stopped to watch her.

The fact that she was a white girl with a white marble like skin, had a body to die for and that she was escorted by a gorgeous BLACK man in a superb Gucci suit was making most of the men around pulsing with racist thoughts. But, none even emitted a disdainful whisper : Abbie's muscles were bulging and he was walking with the grace of a dancer, of a panther, would be a better description. Attracting his wrath or, worse, attacking him would be courting immediate serious damages. . .

Debbie was delighted to discover a new facet of Abbie. She had known the muscular, bodybuilder type, the ruthless bandit who had attacked her home with his gang, the clever guy who had organized her initial training for her transition from free woman to slave whore to be as smooth as possible. Abbie had defended her against Carol and Archie's murderous projects but she had never seen him so far quite at ease in a very expensive suit, taming a whole group of rich people with just a glare of his imperious eyes. He had turned to watch the other people dining at the different tables. Most of the men had ducked sheepishly while the women felt a heat invading their bellies. There was no possible mistakes in their bewildered look : most of them would be ready to follow him if he just snapped his fingers while pointing his finger toward them.

Debbie had been mesmerized, the first time Abbie had entered her life. He had marked her as his own and she had never tried to escape. These other women would be exactly like her : he would just have to tell he wanted them as whores for his benefit and they would immediately abandon husband, lover, friends, family, money or work and follow him without a whisper. Abbie was a leader, a charismatic leader and he could make them do anything! He seemed in his element in this hush hush restaurant. He could have been a top ranking executive without difficulty!

Abbie elegantly helped Debbie sit down before he took the seat in front of her. She noticed he had taken a strategic position to have a view on the whole restaurant. She smiled when she realized he had been shrewd enough to offer her a seat in full view, too. Everyone could watch easily her see through dress. She felt something touching her knees : she soon discovered that Abbie had undone discreetly one of his shoes and he was pushing his sock covered foot under her dress. She smiled back to him and opened wide the compass of her legs to give him total access to her quim. She didn't care at this moment to be seen by a waiter or other diners. She was with her man and he wanted intimate contact with her : how could she deny him anything?

Abbie didn't stop even when the maitre d'h came to take their order. He didn't comment but displaced a table to hide her from public view. If it was to protect the decency of his restaurant, it was his problem but if it was to protect her intimacy, the poor man was dead wrong! If Abbie had ordered her to strip naked in the middle of this crowded restaurant, she would have obeyed instantly, ready to service all the customers, men and women and the staff!

Abbie pushed his big toe into her pussy, making it wiggle inside her. She was soon panting and closing her eyes in bliss. The waiter who brought the starters plate about spilled them on the floor in surprise. She fluttered her eyelashes in apology and the man left with a languid glance toward her. He was under her spell. When she was at home in Guildford, Debbie seldom used make up : just a powder on her cheeks, a lotion on her neck, some kohl and lipstick, just the matter of a few minutes. Since she was in Singapore, she spent every morning about an hour applying meticulously her make up : eye shadows to deepen her eyes, eye liner to make them appear longer, she had even improved her technique for applying her lipstick : a bright color base, then a fine line around her lips to make the color more visible and a rich gloss to give her lips the most appetizing appearance. Her eyelashes had followed the same movement : now they were long and curved in the most sensual way. Men in the street stopped often in the middle of a street and followed her a long time. She enjoyed causing such effect : it was the living proof of her sex appeal and she played with it.

The waiters must have passed the word as three of them came successively to their table, offering additional servings of starters, of the main dish, of a tasty French cheese that was probably a luxury there in Singapore but which Debbie had discovered and always chose it since then. They were lurking toward her pussy, watching Abbie's toes playing inside her.

At a nearby table, there was a couple. The man was always ogling Debbie to the scandal of his wife that was growing more and more infuriated by the minutes. She finally stood up and went to Debbie's table.

- You, shameless harlot! How do you dare wearing such trollop outfit in a select restaurant like this one? You should go to a brothel : it would be the right place for you! You. . . You're a kept woman!

Debbie replied in her sweetest, most friendly tone :

- But I live in a whore house, milady, and I receive lots of men everyday, I may have your own husband, perhaps among my customers. I give them the pleasure you don't want to offer your husband, you, poor unkempt brat! If you treated him properly, he wouldn't even dream visiting brothels! Tsaï tchen (Au revoir!)

The woman discovered Abbie's foot, still pushing into her pussy. She gasped, utterly staggered. She turned beet root and left, defeated. Abbie smiled and signaled for a waiter, asking him for a sheet of paper and an envelope. He wrote a few lines and called again for the waiter to deliver the letter to the man at the table of the woman who had insulted Debbie.

The woman was keeping her eyes down and didn't even see the waiter who brought the letter. The man, puzzled opened the letter and read it with more and more evident attention.

> Dear sir, > > Your wife, or whatever she is to you came to our table, with bad names > for my girlfriend. I think she is jealous of her appearance and evident > sex-appeal! > > May I suggest you to leave and go with her to a cheap hotel in the dock > sector and fuck her like the cheapest harlot. I think that it is what she > is waiting for, deep in her heart. Afterwards, you may offer her for free > to sailors. In the future, she'll be subdued, ready to accept your every > whims, I'm sure of it. > > Please, inform me of the results. You can contact me : Abbie at the > Chinese whorehouse.

The man looked at his wife and nodded to Abbie with a big smile. Soon after, they left without taking dessert or coffee. The man saluted Abbie before leaving. Abbie received a phone call a few months later. It was the man in the restaurant. He told Abbie that he had followed his advice and led her to one of the shabbiest hotels in Singapore. He had taken one of the worst bedrooms they had. His wife had just lifted her head when they entered the hotel and again in the room before plunging her sight down, not wanting to know where her husband had brought her. The sheets were not very clean and the comforter had suspect stains on it. He had opened the bed wide and stripped his wife completely. He had kept his clothes, just extracting his cock from the confines of his trousers. His wife didn't even protest as he fucked her mercilessly on this dirty bed.

When they left, she was naked under her raincoat. He had ordered her to keep it unbuttoned and not to fasten her belt. When he paid the man at the reception as it was pompously named, he ordered her to open wide her rain coat. She obeyed immediately and let the man make a complete examination of her charms. He whistled appreciatively.

- A nice piece of meat! How much do you ask for her?

- You may have her for free today and as often as you care for! Just provide her a whore's outfit suitable for such a scum hotel, keep her safe at all times and return her at 6:00 PM precisely every evening to my address. You may keep a third of her earnings for yourself, send me another third and give her the rest! Does that suit you?

- I would be a fool if I didn't! But you could make much more money if you brought her to some upper class brothel such as the Chinese whore house!

- I don't care for the money! I want my wife transformed into a cheap whore for some time. I want her to be totally pliant and submissive. When she's been extensively trained, I'll decide whether I sell her to some faraway brothel, give her on loan to some local pimp or keep her for my personal use. . .

- OK! It's a deal!

- Good! Emmy, I expect you to behave with this gentleman. He may punish you if you don't comply to his orders but otherwise, I don't want her hurt or mistreated, man. You may know someone named Abbie. . .

- Oh! Do you know Abbie? In that case, your girl is perfectly safe. No one but a fool would dare antagonizing him!

For her next birthday, Debbie was offered a huge cake. Inside it, there was a naked girl! When she popped out of her hiding place, Debbie could hardly recognize the demure girl who had admonished her so grossly in the restaurant, a few months before. She was completely changed, her former modesty completely forgotten. She seemed now quite at ease walking naked among Debbie's friends and daughters, offering cups of Champagne around. There was a Christmas ribbon attached to her neck. When Debbie asked about it, the girl answered shamefully :

- It's because I'm your birthday gift from Abbie! I'm at your orders for the night, mistress!

Debbie and Abbie discreetly disappeared later with the girl. Debbie discovered soon that she was totally tamed and eager to please. Her husband kept her at home on a tight leash. It was a metaphor but also a quite accurate description of the reality. Abbie and his mate were regularly invited afterward by Emmy's husband. For the evening, Debbie was dominant and the three of them were served by their submissive. It was a nice change for our heroine!

12