A New Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, I had washed my hands before starting to cook, but it's remarkable how persistent the smell of a woman's cunt is on your fingers, and how unmistakeable it is, isn't it? I wondered if there were some evolutionary advantage in leaving your pheromones on the man who'd just fucked you, but I was dragged bag to reality by Bill's gasp.

"Jo! That's a cunt I can smell on your fingers, isn't it? And not yours either. So, what the hell have you been up to?" I must have looked worried, because he felt he needed to reassure me. "It's alright, but just tell me."

"Let's eat, then, while I explain, darling" ... else we'd never get to eat, as I was sure the story would end in Bill screwing me energetically. At least, that was what I was hoping, and I jiggled my breasts a bit as I caught hold of his arm and took him to the dining table, and I was pleased that the motion of my nipples didn't go unnoticed.

"Well, you know that woman in the art class? The small lady, a bit older than us I think, black hair in a ponytail, and a bit of an oriental look about her?"

"God, Jo, you didn't fuck her, did you? I can't believe it. I can't believe you went with a woman at all, but if you were going to go with a woman, I thought you'd have chosen a more beautiful one with big tits and an hourglass figure."

"Honestly, Bill, I never set out to have sex with her. It just happened. I thought it would be fun to expose myself one-on-one, and it seemed safe with a woman. But you're wrong, she is beautiful in her own way. But let me give you the full story." As we ate, I slowly unfolded what had happened, hoping it was arousing Bill as much as it was me.

"Fucking hell, Jo, I'd never even thought you'd enjoy lesbian sex. You must have enjoyed it, though, because your nipples stayed stiff all the time you were describing it."

"You forgive me, though?"

"Of course, Jo. I just wish I'd been there to watch."

"Maybe I can fix that, because next time ..."

"Oh, there is going to be a next time, then?"

"... I'll ask her to come here to paint -- her house was a bit dark -- and with a bit of luck I can arrange for you to walk in on us, and you can see each other's fingers in our cunts. You'd like that, wouldn't you? And who knows, perhaps I could persuade her to let you fuck her as well. She's so tight, I'm not sure she's ever had a man."

As I spoke, I saw Bill pulling his cock out of his pants, as stiff and hard as the cutlery we'd used to eat the pasta. "Fucking hell, Jo, I'd love to fuck another woman with you watching me, but I'd love to fuck you with her watching. Wouldn't you like that as well?"

"Oh, you're going to see other men up me, and fuck me in front of other people, don't worry, darling. But for now, just imagine it's Peggy doing this to you."

I was undoing his shirt and pulling his pants down while I was speaking, and I went and knelt in front of him, my tits pushing into his legs.

"I bet she couldn't take you down her throat without gagging, though, Bill"

I licked the drop of precum off his cock, then took it into my mouth. I sucked the top, then forced my head down, letting my gag reflex kick in so I choked, and stream of saliva ran down Bill's legs.

"Shove it right down the bitch's throat, Bill, make her fucking get used it," I gasped, before I lowered my mouth back of my husband's wet cock, and Bill pushed the back of my head down so that his full length was down my throat.

I tried to cry out, push him off me, and managed to pull my head up before he forced it back down again. It would have been brutal, and the sort of humiliation some men like to force on a woman, which I couldn't condone, but Bill knew full well that after practising after the pizza delivery guy, I could take him right down, and I enjoyed playing rough like this.

"Oh fuck, Jo, she's so small my cock must be almost coming out of her ass. Swallow it, bitch."

I let Bill use my head like a Fleshlight as he fucked my face, while I groaned, hit him with my fists, and pretended to try to get away. I'd heard of women enjoying playing at being raped, and for the first time ever I began to understand why. I could feel that Bill was getting close, so I resisted harder, managing to get my head up and clear.

"No! Please don't come in my mouth! I've never tasted a man's spunk, and I'll choke."

"Shut up and take it, cunt," was the only reply, as Bill forced my head back down until my lips were touching his balls.

Bill's hands were around my head, over my ears, as he increased the pace of my bobbing up and down, in a pattern of short, then longer strokes. I could feel the pulsations start along the underside of his cock, and I knew he was about to come. He let out a huge groan as he rammed his cock into my mouth even harder, and I felt the first rope of spunk shoot straight down my throat and into my belly. Then he ripped my head off him, and rope after rope landed on my face, across my nose, into my eyes, and the last ran off my chin and down on to my tits.

I absolutely loved it, though my cunt seemed on fire, wanting some attention, but having had none. I pulled myself to my feet, pulling open my cuntlips so my clit was exposed, and started to rub it with my fingers.

"Fucking hell, Bill, are you surprised I've become a lesbian, if that's the way you treat a lady? You just sit there are watch while I show you what I did to Peggy this afternoon, and what I'd do to her again after she watched you treat me like a total slut."

I pulled my chair away from the table, so that I was facing Bill. I opened my legs, put one on Bill's lap, and the other on another chair that he pushed around for me. I put both hands down to pussy, and pulled my labia open wide.

"This is what I did, Bill. I opened her cunt, and looked right up into her vagina. Don't you like her cunt, darling? I never realised before how beautiful a woman's vulva can be, and how widely the shapes and colours vary. I tell, you, Bill, I'm not just going to let people see my naked, but I'm going to let them look right inside my gash."

As I was speaking, I started to let one hand slide back along my slit until I reached my hole. I took the two fingers I'd let Bill sniff when he came home, and I pushed them into my vagina until my knuckles hit me. Then I pulled out again, collected some of Bill's spunk from my face, then pushed my spunky fingers back inside me.

"Her cunt is so tight, Bill, I'm not sure your cock would fit, but I'll put your sperm up her for you, darling. Do you like watching your wife spread your semen along her lesbian friend's cunt?" I said, having removed my fingers to get more spunk from my face, then rubbing it along my slit and over my clit.

"God, Jo, what have I done to deserve a wife who's become such a fucking slut?"

"You don't deserve me, darling, and believe me I'm going to make you pay for having exclusive use of my pussy for the last twenty years. I want to get the full taste of another woman, so next time I'm going to suck Peggy's cunt, but today I just played with her hole like this."

I was still holding myself open with one hand, while I rammed my fingers in and out of my sticky wet vagina, working my thumb over my clit, the way I had Peggy's a few hours earlier. For the first time, I admitted to myself that what I said was true: I wasn't just going to expose myself, I was going to let any man or woman I liked fuck me, if possible when my husband was watching, but if necessary, not.

My belly felt bloated and hot, as if it was going to burst open as I worked my fingers hard into my cunt, held open so that my husband could see exactly what I was doing. I looked at Bill, who had managed to coax his cock back into life, and the confused pictures in my mind of him fucking Peggy, someone else fucking me, and me fucking Peggy set the explosion off. I came, screaming my head off, then I pulled my fingers out of me, and let Bill watch as the muscles of my vagina spasmed, opening and closing, as the slimy, translucent cum fluid oozed out of me.

"Come on, Peggy," Bill said, grabbing my arm and pulling me up, "my cunt of a wife has gone off to let goodness who screw her, so come upstairs and let me fuck you instead."

"Oh, no! I'm still a virgin, and I'm so small that there's no way I can take that enormous dick in me."

"You should have thought about that before you fucked my wife. You had her, so now you have to have me, however tight your cunt is."

He dragged me up to the bedroom, while I tried to think myself petite and Japanese, but still tingling all over with excitement, some still from my session with Peggy, the way the way Bill had used my mouth, the residue of my climax from coming in front of him the way I did, but most of all anticipation of getting a deep, hard screwing while my husband imagined it was Peggy.

"Get on the bed and open your legs. Let me see that gorgeous cunt my wife told me about," he said, practically throwing me on to the bed.

It was wonderful. Until a few weeks earlier, when my tit popped out, I couldn't imagine anyone wanting to look at my twat at all, let alone the full-screen, pulled open, technicolor version. Best of all, was that although he'd just seen it under the control of my orgasm, he wanted to see it again. I lay back with my legs open, and pulled myself so wide he must have been able to see my cervix.

"Fucking Japanese cunt. Lovely, but not a patch on my wife's," he said, smiling.

He didn't spend long looking, though, because he was on me like a flash, his cock hitting my pussy, then sliding along my slippery slit until it rammed up inside me.

"Aagghh! Stop! It's too big for my tiny, tight, vagina," I yelled, lying like mad, as I enjoyed the feeling of my husband thrusting into me, him imagining it was another woman, and me imagining it was another man.

Given that Bill had only come a few minutes earlier, he obviously wasn't worried about coming too soon this time, because he was thrusting in and out of me like the pistons of a racing car. Then he pulled back a bit, and lifted my legs on to his shoulders with his arms, and somehow he managed to get to his knees without barely breaking a stroke.

"Aagghh, you're in me too deep! I've only got a tiny little cunt, not like your wife's massive one."

It didn't phase him, and of course, I never intended it would. "Don't worry, Peggy, I'll soon ream you out the way I did my wife."

God, he was certainly intending to! I don't know if he'd been reading up on different sex positions, but he seemed determined to try every variant of presenting my cunt for the attention of his cock. He let one of my legs fall back on to the bed, as he moved the other to the shoulder it had vacated, so he was now fucking me from behind.

Oh fuck, that really did let him go way up inside me, and the groans I let out weren't pretend any more. To make it even better, he'd started rubbing my clit hard as he rammed in and out of me, my hole squelching and letting out little farts as he pulled right out of me, only to drive his cock back deep into my vagina.

One second, I was fine, enjoying the delights of being fucked in our different fantasies, but the next I was jerking around like a puppet being operated by someone who didn't know how to do it, my legs and arms wanting to fly around, as an unexpected climax swept over me.

"That's right, come you fucking bitch. I'll teach you to make love to my slutty wife."

I'd thought that Bill might back off a bit as I came, but no, he just kept pounding in and out of me, although my squirming around made it hard for him to keep his fingers on my clit. Just as well, because it was now so sensitive that even gentle pressure was almost unbearable.

He surprised me again by laying down behind me, but using one arm to pull me over. I kind of figured what he intended, so I pushed up with the other arm, and ended up sitting on his cock with my back to him, and both our legs out straight. God, that was so painful, but yet so wonderful, as his dick was in me so deep, trying to stretch my vagina, pushing it up into my belly further than it wanted to go.

It broke his rhythm, as I had to lift up to try to get my legs under me and get to the reverse cowgirl position, but I managed to keep him in me, just, then started pumping myself up and down, bending forward sometimes, to feel the friction of his cock on my clit.

"For such a skinny little bitch, you've got a lovely ass."

I almost came again, because he hadn't told me that for years. I pumped up and down harder, using my fingers on my clit to keep me right on the edge. Then I thought I'd try to get clever, and turn around to face him, cowgirl-like, without letting him come out of me.

Of course, it didn't quite work. Actually, it was a bit of a mess. I'd got one leg over, so I was knelt at the side of him okay, and he was just about still in me, but it was trying to get the other leg back the other way that it went wrong. He came out of me, and when he tried to get back in, his cock slid up between my butt cheeks, sliding over my asshole, reminding me that I'd never let him up that hole, ever.

I put my hand around and pushed him forward again, but I went too far, and he ended up banging into my clit and the front of my slit. I looked down at him and realised from his smile that he must being enjoying the feeling as much as I was, so I grabbed his cock and used it like a dildo, rubbing it over my clit, then pushing it back, and letting it sink into my hole, before I pulled it out and started frigging myself with it again.

"Agh, I'm going to come, Peggy, if you keep up this Japanese torture."

He wasn't the only one, because I was as well. I thought I'd got the timing right, intending to shove him back up me the instant I came but just before he did, but I hadn't quite. I felt his cock pulsating just as I was tipping over the edge from its movement over my clit, and then I felt his spunk shooting over my hand and my clit.

I tried to shove it back up me quickly, but I'd lost most of my muscle control as I was coming, so his cock coated along the whole length of my slit, like icing a cake, before his cock pumped the last of its sperm into my vagina, and I fell forward, reaching his mouth with mine.

When we'd calmed down, we saw what a mess we were in. The whole of my cunt was covered with spunk, and it some had fallen back over Bill's pubes, and his cock and balls were coated as well. We headed off to shower quickly, before we had to change the sheets as well, before getting back into bed for a cuddle.

"God, Jo, that was wonderful."

"Yes, darling, but who were you fucking, me or Peggy?"

"Peggy, of course. But the bigger question is, who were you fucking?"

"Ah ... I don't know ... a stranger I'd never met before, and that was what made it an even bigger thrill."

"Oh yes, that's something I want to see: a strange man's cock stretching out your cunt, Jo."

"Well, I'd love to see you fucking another woman, and I'll see what I can do with Peggy." What seemed odd, though, was that after giving her encouragement to let her long-time suitor have her, Bill hadn't said any more about June. "But, haven't you had any more luck with June, though?"

"No. I've had to deal with a big and important client myself, and she's been busy with the others, so we haven't seen each other much. I did try grabbing her ass, but she just laughed, and pushed me away, saying she thought you'd be as much as I could handle, now you seemed to have got a new lease of life."

Hmm, that was odd. I was definitely going to need to meet up with June again and find out what was happening. I texted her the next morning, suggesting a few dates when we might get together. I didn't get an immediate reply, but given that ill had said she was really busy, perhaps it shouldn't have been a surprise.

I had a night off, that night. Not intentionally, though. I had another shift as a topless waitress, and the place was even fuller than before, so I was in full tingle mode when I got home. Bill only got back just before me, so we ordered a Chinese meal for a change. I was all ready for the flash, but when I opened the door, the person delivering was a young Chinese girl. Although I'd have enjoyed showing her my bits, I wasn't confident she'd appreciate it, and not report it back. In the end, we decided to save ourselves.

I was therefore ready the next evening for some fun. Bill came back home on time, and we went for another walk through the park behind the high school stadium. My luck wasn't in, though. I went walking out with my dress open, my tits and cunt on display for anyone to see, Bill trailing behind, but the only people who came past were some kids on bikes, who came from behind and shot by, without even glancing back.

I was really frustrated and buzzing, then, when the stadium came in sight, and there was the janitor again, hanging by the door smoking. As before, his eyes latched on to my body as soon as it came in sight, and he had that same hungry look on his face.

It must have been the frustration that pushed me to go further, though I still don't know quite what I thought would happen. As I got closer, I pulled my dress around me, though I just held it closed with my arm, not worrying about flashing anything where it was open to my waist, both top and bottom.

"Hi. I don't suppose you've got a restroom in there I could use, have you? Else I guess I'll have to find a bush to pee behind."

"Sure, second on the right along the corridor," was all he said, disappointing me that he hadn't said anything about me exposing myself, although he didn't lose the look.

I walked past him into the corridor beneath the tiers of banked seats, and easily found a door with the right icon on it. I walked in, and took the first cubicle, deciding I might as well have a pee now I was here, though I could have waited until we got home. I closed the cubicle door, pulled my dress open and up to my waist, then sat on the seat.

I'm still asking myself whether I deliberately didn't slide the bolt on the cubicle door, or whether I simply forgot, or didn't think it necessary as no one was around. I'd just started to squeeze down to get the flow going, when the cubicle door swung open, and there was the janitor.

"Oh! Ah, you want to see my cunt, do you? Watch me pissing?" I said, smiling, but he didn't answer, his eyes locked on my trimmed pubes.

Well, if he wasn't going to deny it, he was going to get the full works. I leaned back against the wall, opening my legs, and sliding forward on the seat. I now had a full arc of piss coming out of me, sparkling yellow, and as I moved forward and pulled myself open so he could watch, it moved towards him until it was splashing over his trainers.

"Dirty fucking bitch, I'll give you what you want," he said, unzipping his pants and pulling out an impressively large, and rigidly stiff cock.

"Come on, then, fuck me," I heard myself say, making me start trembling as I realised what I'd done, but at the same time I was so full of excitement that I could barely wait to feel his cock touch my cunt and ram into me.

"Cunt!" he rasped, making it sound as harsh and dirty as he could.

He couldn't wait either, and before I'd finished, he just drove his cock into my peeing hole. He obviously wasn't familiar enough with female anatomy to realise what a mess this was going to make, some of my pee filling my vagina, the rest spraying out over my legs, the toilet seat, and the front of his pants, following by another gush as his cock forced out what had already gone inside me.

He grabbed one of my tits, and started squeezing it hard, using his other arm to brace against the cubicle wall as he rammed his cock in and out of my cunt. I don't often manage to come without my clit being played with, but the whole situation had really got me super-excited, and I was rapidly getting that glorious feeling of arousal.