A New Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Daddy," his daughter replied with a little grin then her expression turned serious. "I made Jean-Paul climax really hard when I told him all about how I love it when you to fuck me in all three holes. I explained he could have my heart but I would always love and need you."

"Thank you, darling," Jack said, touched by his daughter's love for him. He sipped his wine and then asked, "Is Katie alright with Zidi?"

"God yes," Nicole said. "They're in the Games Room together. They've got hot dogs, chilled Coke, popcorn and about a thousand movies to watch. And I reckon it'll be all of a minute after they turn the lights down for Zidi to have Katie on her back, her boobs in his mouth and her legs round his neck, fucking her silly with his huge hard cock."

"That's my boy," Jack said with a grin. He was relieved Zidi hadn't objected when he asked his adopted son if he would mind letting Nicole and himself spend the evening alone with their guests. Jack knew Zidi was well aware of Katie's growing crush on him and had decided to take advantage of it to spend as much time as possible fucking and sodomizing their guest.

Jack and Nicole both heard the sound of tires crunching on gravel at the same time and they smiled at each other.

*

To Jack's delight, dinner was a remarkable success. Valerie de Montravigne, naturally blonde with her hair cut in a fashionable bob, wearing a black pleated skirt and a matching low-cut silver lamé top that highlighted the creamy-white slopes of her extremely large breasts, obviously enjoyed the food and wine and her son's new-found enthusiasm for all things English, especially the lovely girl sitting next to him hanging on his every word.

"It is such a blessing you and your father were there to save my Jean-Paul," his mother said, winking at her son. "He believes in taking risks, just like his father."

Jack noticed she spoke without showing any sign of grief but then he expected seven years would be too long for her to be still mourning her loss.

"Was he a credit to France, Madame, your husband?"

"The medal I received said he was," Valerie replied. "But he liked to live dangerously and I sometimes wonder if he died in vain."

Jack could see the seriousness of the conversation made Nicole uneasy as she slid her hands round Jean-Paul to give him the hint she wanted a hug. He did and kissed her forehead which Nicole took as her cue to stand up from the table, smile at her father and nod politely to Jean-Paul's mother as she said, "Come on, J-P, I want to show you the stars. My dad taught me their names and it's a lovely clear night."

She picked up a half-full bottle of champagne and said, "May we?"

"Of course," Jack said, enjoying seeing his daughter's eyes sparkle with excitement and desire while Jean-Paul followed Nicole with a sheepish grin, unable to hide the bulge of his erection distending his pants.

Jack laughed unconcerned and asked, "Cognac, Valerie?"

"Yes, please," she said, giving him a warm smile.

Jack walked over to the drinks trolley, filled two balloon glasses and gave one to Valerie. He watched as she sipped the smoky liquid appreciatively and then said, with a nod of his head toward the open door leading to the pool, "Envious?"

"A little," she said wistfully. "It has been a long time since Claude's death with only a vibrator to ease my needs."

"You weren't tempted to take a lover, Valerie?" Jack asked with a smile. "I can't believe you don't have men queuing up..."

She inclined her head to look down at her breasts and then looked up so her eyes met Jack's. "Unfortunately I do not fit the ideal for French men," she said. "They prefer skinny little waifs, not a full-figured woman like me with big breasts and a body to match."

Jack sat down next to her and reached across to take her hand in his.

"You are very beautiful and desirable, Valerie," he said softly. "The drought could end right now if you wished." He paused and then added with a smile, "And, of course, if you are attracted to me as much as I am to you."

Valerie let her hand rest for a moment but her expression was troubled.

"But what about your lovely daughter? I understand from Jean-Paul that you are -" she paused to choose her words. "Intimate with her? My son found that both charmingly English and very erotic but I know it is hard for a man to love another woman when he has experienced the ultimate gift a daughter can bestow on her father."

Jack nodded his head, realizing she was evaluating him.

"I can't deny it's both lust and mutual love on both our parts," he said quietly. "She kept me sane when her mother died unexpectedly. Sex was a natural expression of our love for each other but, and I believe her, she says she has fallen in love with your son and is probably proving that to him right now. I don't believe she could do that convincingly if I came first." Jack paused for a moment. Then he said, "Shall we go and join the two lovers?"

Valerie's eyes widened in delighted surprise. "We would intrude, surely?"

"No," Jack said softly. "Not if we sought our own pleasure while they watched..."

He stood up and drew Valerie to her feet. She was still holding her glass and took a sip of her cognac. She put her glass down and he saw her shiver.

"Are you cold?"

"No," Valerie said, her mouth opening slightly, her lips glistening. "I shivered from lust."

Jack bent his head and brushed his lips gently against hers. He flicked his tongue out to taste the cognac and then took Valerie in his arms, his hands dropping down to cup her buttocks and pull her body into his as his lips met hers in a heated kiss. The weight of her full breasts crushed against his chest confirmed his suspicion there was just soft warm skin under the silver lamé top. From the silky smoothness of her bottom in his hands he guessed she was wearing almost nothing under her skirt. He knew then she had expected to be seduced and was waiting for him to make the first move.

Slowly and deliciously, his tongue dueling with hers, Jack slid his hand under the edge of Valerie's top and cupped her bare breast, stroking his finger back and forth over the nipple, stiff with her arousal. Jack realized Valerie's breasts were even bigger than Nicole's, sheer perfection for a man who liked nothing better than to bury his face in warm, fragrant breast-flesh as he fucked a woman. But he also knew that, after so long, Valerie would enjoy experiencing not only what Jack was doing to her but the visual pleasure of seeing what her beloved son was doing to Jack's daughter and Nicole to him.

Gently Jack broke the kiss, seeing the sudden flash of hurt in Valerie's eyes as she thought he might have lost interest. But he quickly took her hand and led her through to the patio where chairs were set up overlooking the pool. Jean-Paul was lying on one; his trousers round his ankles, his long muscular legs bare and spread slightly to support Nicole who was sitting in his lap with her back to him, her breasts bared and her sarong bunched round her waist. She was using both hands to thrust the champagne bottle in and out of her cunt, fucking herself with it at the same time as her anus was stretched to capacity by Jean-Paul's cock buried deep in her bowels.

Valerie let out a soft moan of surprise, a moan both the rutting teenagers heard. Jean-Paul lifted his head and smiled at his mother, Nicole's eyes meeting Valerie's as she pushed the neck of the bottle as far inside her pussy as she could, forcing out a bubbling mix of ice-cold liquid and her cunt cream, the effort making her buck with the intense pleasure of fucking herself while she was being fucked in the ass.

Standing behind Valerie, kissing and licking his tongue along her neck to under her ear, Jack reached for the zip of her skirt and ran it down. There was a murmur of silk and the material pooled round Valerie's ankles revealing her smooth-shaven cunt barely covered by a tiny thong that snaked between her labia and up between her buttocks. Jack slid his fingers into the waistband and drew the thong down over her hips, letting it fall to join her skirt on the floor. Then he slid two fingers of one hand and two fingers of the other between her legs, prizing open the lips of her cunt and slid them deep between the slick wet walls, a gush of cream dripping down her thighs as he did so.

Jack guessed that it was not only his exploring lips and fingers that were arousing Valerie: she was almost naked and being sexually caressed in front of her beloved son at the same time as she was watching him assfuck his gorgeous teenage lover. For a moment Jack wondered if Valerie longed to be as sexually intimate with her son as he was with Nicole.

Aware that Jean-Paul and Nicole were watching, Jack ground his hard prick into the furrow of Valerie's buttocks, making her tremble with lust. She turned her head, her lips seeking Jack's with a hunger borne of long years without sexual satisfaction. She broke the kiss long enough to whisper, "Please, Jack, fuck my ass like Jean-Paul is doing to Nicole. Claude used to do it to me all the time and I have missed it so much."

"Oh god, yes," Jack said, withdrawing his fingers from Valerie's pussy so he could quickly open his belt and push his pants off his hips and down his legs. His cock reared up, huge and hard, semen oozing from the tip, and he closed his fingers round the shaft, bending it down a little so the head pressed against the tiny pucker of Valerie's anus. He squeezed droplets of sperm from the swollen glans, smearing the slippery fluid over the entrance to Valerie's back passage, and then reached between her legs, scooping up the thick cream of her arousal to use as lube for his fingers, pushing two firmly against the opening of her asshole to relax the muscle ready for his cock. When Jack heard Valerie moan with pleasure, pressing her bumhole back against his sodomizing fingers, he knew she was ready and positioned his cock against her anus, flexing his hips and pressing firmly until her sphincter relaxed enough for the head to slip through into her rectum.

At the same time Valerie slipped her hands under her top and pulled it up to her neck to bare her breasts, her hands cupping the huge globes which she pulled upward until the taut nipples were only an inch or so from her lips. She opened her mouth and slid her tongue over and around first one stiff tip then the other, pleasuring herself before she lifted the breast the last inch or so she could close her teeth round the rubbery tips, biting them gently to heighten her arousal as she ground the cheeks of her beautiful bottom into Jack's groin to envelop every inch of his super-hard cock with her hot, tight asshole.

Jack knew the intensely erotic sight of his mother being sodomized in front of him would be impossible for Jean-Paul to watch without climaxing and within moments the teenager arched up his hips off the chair, driving his cock into the velvet heat of Nicole's bowels as he ejaculated, so much sperm erupting from his cock Jack could see the pearly goo escape from the seal of Nicole's anus stretched to capacity round the base of Jean-Paul's climaxing cock.

Her own orgasm triggered by Jean-Paul's sperm pouring into her bottom, Nicole cried out, her whole body shuddering as she held tight to the champagne bottle, forcing an obscene amount as far inside her pussy as she could. While Nicole bucked and writhed in ecstasy as she fucked herself to climax, Valerie suckled and bit her own nipples as Jack began to piston his cock, slick with her anal oils and his sperm, deep into her rectum, grinding the head in the contents of her bowels every time she took the full length into her tightly clasping back passage.

Slowly and carefully Nicole eased her bottom off Jean-Paul's cock and put the champagne bottle aside so she could kneel with her head level with his groin, sucking his cock deep into her mouth to clean it. Then, when she was satisfied, Nicole walked across to Valerie, took the older woman's face in her hands and kissed her hungrily, the taste of Jean-Paul's sperm and Nicole's asshole on her lips. In response, Valerie's lips slid over Nicole's, their tongues dueling with lust for each other.

His throbbing cock buried deep in the receptive asshole of his new lover, Jack felt liquid heat rising in his balls, drawn up by the exquisite tightness of Valerie's back passage. Thrilling to the sight of her curvy ass impaled on his sodomizing prick, Jack pulled Valerie's buttocks back hard against his groin, his whole body going rigid as hot cum raced up the length of his shaft and burst into her bowels in a torrent of liquid pleasure. Repeatedly he pumped out his sperm, filling her rectum with slippery cream, a climax made more intense by Valerie's whole body shaking as she responded with her own orgasm.

Eventually Jack withdrew his prick from Valerie's now gaping rectum. He smiled with delight as he looked down to see Nicole on her knees in front of him, her mouth already open. Jack slid the length of his prick between her lips, delighted by her desire to suck clean his cock richly flavored with the cum he had deposited in Valerie's bowels. In turn Jean-Paul quickly got to his knees, making his mother moan softly with surprise and delight as he applied his lips to her pink puffy cunt and began to lick up the thick cream dripping from the entrance.

Jack paused only to open a new bottle of champagne and pour out four glasses then took Valerie off to his bed leaving Nicole lying on her back by the side of the pool, her legs pushed back so her ankles were by her head, Jean-Paul squatting between her legs, driving his reinvigorated cock in and out of her cunt with audible slurping noises. Nicole's cries were soon echoed by Valerie's coming from the open window of Jack's bedroom, the silence of the night repeatedly broken by the cries and moans of two women in the throes of sexual ecstasy.

*

Three hours after taking Valerie to his bed for the first time, Jack knew that sex would be a huge part of their relationship when he told her to support herself with her legs either side of his chest, her hands on his stomach. She squirmed with bliss as he pushed his tongue into the gaping muscle of her anus, slackened by the length of time he had sodomized her since their marathon sex session began. The four loads of sperm he had deposited in her bowels were impossible for Valerie to retain as her rectum contracted in response to Jack's stimulation of the sensitive nerve endings in her anus and a mass of pearly goo made up of semen and lube moved slowly down her back passage into his waiting mouth.

Time and again Jack swallowed until there was no more and even his greedy licking as far as he could stretch his tongue into her rectum gave him only the delicious taste of her back passage.

Gently he raised her bottom off his face. "Valerie," he whispered. "Lay down next to me."

She did, lying with her head in the crook of Jack's arm, snuggling her massive breasts into his side, one leg stretched across his thigh. She stroked a hand down across his stomach to close her fingers round the still-hard length of his cock, gently masturbating him as her breathing slowed and she fell asleep.

As he drifted off himself Jack's last thought was the knowledge that Valerie taking pleasure in his swallowing the evidence of their lovemaking meant someone must have done it to her before. She expected to be felched as the aftermath of wonderful anal sex and that expectation and submissiveness made Jack realize he not only wanted to spend as much time as he could fucking and sodomizing the gorgeous Frenchwoman but he wanted her in his life permanently.

*

In the morning, awake with the sun, refreshed and sporting an erection like an iron bar, Jack reached for Valerie next to him so he could fuck her awake, something he loved to do with Nicole. But she was already climbing off the bed, padding her way across the room toward the en-suite bathroom.

Valerie was about to close the door but Jack called out, "No, please leave it open."

"But Jack," she said, blushing with embarrassment as she sat on the toilet. "I have to - you know -?"

"Valerie, I like to watch," Jack said firmly. And he climbed off the bed, his erection jutting out in front of him and walked across to join her in the bathroom.

Her eyes wide, Valerie looked up at him helplessly as she peed, a sound and sight which Jack found highly erotic, wishing she had asked if she should urinate over his face and hungry mouth. He walked across and took her head in his hands, lifting her face so she opened her eyes in surprise to find the tip of his swollen cock touching her lips, a sign he wanted her to suck his penis at the same time as she pissed.

Jack had no way of knowing if Valerie was as aroused as he was by making her fellate him at that moment, an act made more exciting in Jack's mind by the fact he had not washed the prick filling her mouth to capacity since he had climaxed time after time deep in her asshole before they slept. He was assessing her attraction to him and she reached up and grasped the shaft, effectively masturbating him into her mouth as she sucked, proving she was as committed to his pleasure as he was to hers.

The noises from between Valerie's legs ended. Jack withdrew his cock, slick with saliva, from the exquisite clasp of her lips and reached down to take her arms, lifting her to her feet. He kissed her hard, tasting his salty precum on her mouth, and then turned her round so she had to brace herself on the cistern, her legs spread wide round the bowl. She gasped with shock as Jack reached round and his pushed the fingers from one hand deep into her cunt, using the fingers of the other to stroke and pinch the stiff bud of her clit, the action bringing her bottom back toward the tip of his cock poised at the entrance to her ass.

"Jack, please -" Valerie moaned with embarrassment. "Please let me wipe myself - !"

Her plea went unheeded. Jack was too aroused by the fact that the swollen head of his cock was about to slide into her rectum slick with his sperm from the night before. He flexed his hips and thrust slowly into her back passage, sodomizing the beautiful French woman at the same time as he masturbated her, knowing that, despite her protests, his fingers made loud slurping noises in the depths of her pussy walls flooded with the cream produced by her lust.

Normally Jack's morning arousal was so great he couldn't pee until he had climaxed, releasing the flow of his urine. But this time another reaction, sparked by his intense excitement at what he had achieved with Valerie, took over.

"Oh god, Valerie," he groaned. "I'm going to - "

Valerie turned her head, her mouth seeking his as she hissed, "Yes, let go in me, Jack, piss in my ass - !"

"Valerie - oh god!" Jack groaned and shuddered with delight as a huge flood of piss surged from his deeply-buried cock, a stream of warm fluid so strong it overflowed the seal of Valerie's anus stretched round the base of Jack's pumping prick and flowed down her legs. It was as erotic as anything he had ever done with Nicole and as soon as the flow eased Jack began to fuck Valerie's ass harder and stronger than ever until he cried out with ecstasy and jetted his spunk into her slippery rectum, an orgasm so intense she quivered and shook beneath him, creamy liquid inundating his fingers with evidence of her own orgasm.

Jack's legs trembled as his climax ebbed. Valerie was breathing hard, overwhelmed by the intensity of what had happened. Slowly and carefully she eased herself forward so the length of Jack's cock slid from her anus with an audible gush of pee mixed with cum. She turned so her eyes locked with his and reached up to slide her arms round his neck. She whispered softly, "That was lovely, mon cher," as she kissed him softly. Then she sat down once again on the toilet and slid her hands round his hips bringing his cock toward her mouth, her lips opening in a welcoming oval.