A New Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Freshly shaved, Jack stood in the shower, luxuriating in the hot water cascading over his body. His cock jutted up hard as he thought how Nicole and Katie would react when they heard how quickly Valerie had demonstrated her readiness to enjoy whatever he wanted to do to her and Jack felt a surge of lust at the thought of how much Zidi would delight in joining him in double-penetrating her. Oh god, Jack suddenly swore aloud. He'd forgotten Zidi.

Jack tied a towel round his waist and made his way downstairs. Valerie was standing at the kitchen worktop measuring coffee into a stove-top percolator, her gorgeous breasts and plump ass barely covered by a cut-away t-shirt and minuscule shorts Nicole had thoughtfully left for her outside Jack's bedroom door. A radiant smile lit up her face as she looked up at saw him almost naked, his chest heaving.

"Is that for me?" Valerie asked with a cheeky grin as she lit the gas under the percolator, glancing down at the stiffening length of Jack's cock tenting the towel.

"Well, yes, of course, but good morning first," Jack said and walked across to slide his hands round the plump rondures of her bottom, drawing her body hard against his chest and stomach. He kissed her with a heat that came from his pleasure at seeing her standing in his kitchen as much as the desire he felt for her body; he knew she kissed him back hard because he had proved beyond doubt she was a highly desirable woman.

His mouth against her ear, his fingers dipping into the deep furrow between her buttocks, stroking and massaging her silky-soft ass, Jack whispered, "Please, say you'll stay the weekend? I want, need to be in your body and I want to get to know you, to spend every minute with you just as I'm sure Nicole wants to spend time with Jean-Paul." He kissed her again softly and added, "And there is someone I would like you to meet."

Valerie drew back slightly, concern showing on her face. "It is a woman?"

"God, no," Jack said with a laugh. "Not a girlfriend or a mistress and definitely not a wife. A Moroccan boy named Zidi I adopted as my son because his brother was repatriated to Morocco for dealing in hashish and Zidi had nowhere else to go."

"Ah," said Valerie, a little twinkle in her eyes, and Jack wondered if she guessed there was a sexual element to his relationship with the boy. "Yes, Jack, I will stay the weekend. I like the way you make me feel, the passion in your kisses, the way you are always hard for me." She reached down and closed her fingers round the shaft of his cock covered by the towel and whispered, "Always so hot and hard for me. That is very flattering."

Jack would surely have coaxed her to her knees to open her mouth and thrust himself between her lips but he suddenly heard her stomach growl and they both laughed.

"Another hunger satisfied first, perhaps?" she said with a sexy little smile, letting go his cock and turning to the now-ready coffee.

"Your wish is my command, Madame," Jack said and opened the back door to find a paper sack filled with fresh croissants and baguettes. He handed it to Valerie as he said, "Cream for your coffee and Normandy butter in the fridge, preserves in the cupboard, start without me, I shall be two minutes."

Jack was glad the rest of the house was silent as he dressed quickly. He assumed Nicole and Katie had their respective lovers in their rooms and would appear when they were ready, freshly fucked and starving as a result.

Valerie was eating happily when Jack returned to the kitchen, a croissant liberally slathered with butter and jam. Good, he thought, he loved a woman who enjoyed her food.

Helping himself, Jack asked, "So, if it's not too personal a question, why was I asked to photograph your chateau? Have you suddenly developed a need to share the glories of French ancestral architecture with the well-to-do?"

Valerie's face clouded and she put down the croissant on her plate. She took a deep breath and Jack suddenly realized he may have made a serious error in raising the subject.

"The chateau is not mine, Jack," she said. "It belongs to Claude's family as does the title: I am only the comtesse by marriage. Jean-Paul knows this and although he likes to be called Le Comte de Montravigne he knows it is only because his uncle Frédéric allows him to use the title as a courtesy. Jean-Paul will not be Comte for much longer."

Valerie paused and sipped her coffee. Then she continued.

"There will be no paying guests: the reason you were asked to photograph the chateau was so Claude's family can sell it which would mean Jean-Paul and I would be evicted from the little flat we live in. So, I am not a comtesse and I am not a fabulously wealthy member of the French aristocracy. I am an interior designer who is almost penniless because of the cost of fighting the de Montravigne's in court to make them honor their responsibilities to Jean-Paul as Claude's son and heir."

Jack saw tears in Valerie's eyes as she shook her head, the movement making her breasts jiggle under the cut-off.

"So, Monsieur Sommersby," she asked. "Are you disappointed your new lover is not as she appeared to be, a titled lady with an ancestral estate and a considerable fortune?"

Jack stood up and walked round the table. He reached down and took Valerie by the arm pulling her gently to her feet. His eyes met hers as he said quietly, "My only disappointment is I have lived in France all this time and did not meet you until now. Now, there is something I need to do before our children join us."

"And that is?" she asked but Jack was already reaching across the table to push the breakfast things to one side, making a space. His lips meeting Valerie's, he slid his hands under her buttocks and lifted her up so she lay back on the cleared space, gazing up at him, her mouth open as her breathing quickened with the anticipation of being fucked again.

Jack unbuttoned her tiny shorts and drew them down off her legs, casting them aside. The sight of her pretty pink pussy, the lips already wet with her arousal, sent his libido soaring and he quickly stripped off his own shorts. His cock, long thick and hard reared up and quivered, a drop of pearly precum oozing from the tip.

"Yes, fuck me again, Jack," Valerie moaned, reaching her hands up to hook her fingers in the armholes of her cut-off, pulling the material into the dark valley of her cleavage and baring her magnificent breasts to Jack's hungry gaze.

For a moment Jack stood and masturbated to the glorious sight Valerie presented, her breasts heaving with lust, her fingers stroking down across her stomach to pull wide the lips of her cunt in blatant invitation. He bent down and took first one nipple in his mouth and then the other, sucking at them, biting them gently and drawing the tips out from the surrounding pink areolae. As he did so he surreptitiously pulled open a drawer in the kitchen table and took something out, keeping what he found hidden from Valerie as he worshipped her huge breasts.

Standing straight, he notched the head of his cock in the entrance to Valerie's dripping wet cunt. She closed her eyes, wanting to savor the moment he pushed deep inside, only to snap them open and let out a little scream of surprise when Jack took what he had found in the drawer, two wooden clothes pegs made smooth by age, and attached them to the stiff buds of her nipples. Valerie bucked, her hips arching as she cupped the massive globes, obviously seeking to pull off what was hurting her over-sensitive nipples. But Jack distracted her in the simplest way: he thrust every inch of his rock-hard cock deep into her honey-coated channel until the head was buried in her womb.

Jack slid his hands under Valerie's thighs to hold her steady as he fucked her with deep, hard strokes, repeatedly plunging his cock into her cunt, withdrawing it until only the head was still held by her pussylips and then impaling her once more. Valerie licked her lips, gasped, moaned and whimpered in pleasure as Jack's balls repeatedly slapped against the furrow of her buttocks, slippery with the cream pouring from her cunthole. Suddenly she let out a loud groan, her body shuddering, the slick channel of her pussy rippling round the deeply buried shaft of Jack's cock as she climaxed. Time and again she bucked as Jack eased off for a moment, letting her ride through the ecstasy of her orgasm. But he wasn't ready to orgasm, not just yet.

Slowly he withdrew his prick, slippery with Valerie's fresh cream, and closed the fingers of one hand round the shaft. The other hand he used to lift her left leg onto his shoulder, opening the cheeks of her ass. For a few moments he smeared the creamy goo from her cunt onto her anus, adding to it with the abundant liquid overflowing from between her labia. Then he pushed his cock into her ass, sliding in slowly, pushing open the tight muscle of her sphincter, breathing hard from the tightness of her back passage clasping his cock in velvety smooth heat. At last his glans was buried in her bowels, exactly where it belonged.

"Yes, Jack, that feels so wonderful," Valerie hissed, flexing her hips in little thrusts to take in and push out the base of his cock. "I want to feel your cock buried in my asshole, your cum spurting into my bowels."

"Oh god, Valerie," Jack said, overwhelmed by the utter thrill of hearing her encourage him to do what most turned him when he sodomized a woman. He sodomized her with long strokes, not holding back in any way until the delicious buzzing started in his balls and he groaned deep in his chest, thrusting every inch of his cock into his lover's gorgeous ass. The rush of his semen bursting from the head of his cock into her rectum was so exquisite he stood rigid, breathing hard as he pumped out the contents of his balls into Valerie's back passage.

At last his orgasm began to ebb and Jack withdrew his prick. He walked round the table so all Valerie had to do was turn her head to take his dripping cock in her mouth. She did and the suction was every bit as delightful as the pleasure of sodomizing her had been.

Lying prostrate, her mouth suckling on Jack's cock as he slid it deep into her throat, Jack guessed Valerie did not see Nicole and Katie enter the kitchen, both wearing the briefest of bikinis ready for a morning spent sitting by the pool. Nicole let out a little coo of delight as she cupped one of Valerie's breasts in her hand, releasing the nipple from its clamp and dropping the peg to the floor. Then she did the same to the other, laving the sore buds with her tongue and lips to ease any discomfort Valerie felt. Valerie responded by gently stroking Nicole's head, encouraging her to take as much of the smooth creamy flesh of her breasts into her mouth as she could. Jack smiled and eased his cock out of the clasp of Valerie's lips, standing and watching until Nicole was ready to release Valerie's soft globes, the nipples bright red from the pressure of the pegs, shiny and wet from Nicole's saliva.

Valerie groaned slightly as Nicole and Katie helped her stand upright, Katie immediately dropping to her knees to pry Valerie's buttocks apart in search of the salty treat Jack had pumped into his lover's rectum. Jack smiled to himself at Valerie's soft moan of delight at the delicious sensation of the girl's tongue licking hungrily at her gaping anus and made his way over to the sink to prepare fresh coffee. Whatever else, he had certainly succeeded in taking Valerie's mind off her troubles. Now it was up to the girls, Jean-Paul, Zidi and himself to come up with a permanent solution to her problems.

*

Jack left Valerie sitting on a sun-lounger by the pool chatting to the girls and Jean-Paul. Her mons was covered by the tiniest of thongs and her creamy-white breasts were bared and slathered in sun cream, which didn't deter Jack from kissing her mouth and then spending a few moments sucking and biting her nipples to ensure her cunt stayed creamy until he returned. He had no doubt if she got horny Nicole and Katie would more than satisfy her needs, but he was looking forward to another marathon sex session as soon as they finished lunch.

Having to buy the ingredients for lunch was the excuse he gave Valerie to enable him to visit the offices of his lawyer, Maître Gilet.

"Do you know about Madame de Montravigne's case, Monsieur Gilet?" Jack asked, taking the coffee the lawyer's attractive secretary handed him.

"Yes, assuredly," the lawyer said, casting an admiring glance at the girl's bouncy asscheeks as she closed the door. "What her late husband's family is trying to do is not popular with the legal community. It is not characteristic of the French generosity of spirit: her husband was a war hero and we believe Madame de Montravigne should not be harassed in this way. But unfortunately there is no doubt the family have a watertight case in law and as soon as the proceedings are concluded at the Appeal Court in Paris the comtesse will have to vacate the chateau so it can be sold."

"Are they not concerned about bad publicity?" Jack asked. "I understand from my daughter that Madame's son Jean-Paul has been accepted for the French Olympic bobsleigh team. Won't that mean the media will find out about what's happening?"

"Ah, Jack, I'm afraid you underestimate the power of the press. This is not England. In France there is an unwritten code that personal lives are exactly that. Which famous person is having an affair with someone's wife or which family is squabbling over property or possessions is rarely publicized. I cannot claim the French public is not interested, crimes of passion are a staple of every newspaper and TV news bulletin, but this is not true of family matters. Perhaps media proprietors are concerned the spotlight might turn on them?"

Jack smiled. This was as true in England as it was in France. He stood up and extended his hand to the lawyer who shook it and saw him to the door.

"Valerie de Montravigne is a most beautiful woman," Monsieur Gilet said. "I have often wondered if there was a pretext I could create for calling on her but, alas, I did not wish to raise her hopes I could give her legal assistance and she has a reputation for being cool, even brusque with men she encounters. I have to admit to being surprised she does not seem to have been that way with you..." The lawyer's eyes met Jack's.

"Thank you for your help, Monsieur Gilet," Jack said, smiling as his lawyer signaled to his secretary to come into his office. Standing on the street looking through his shopping list for where to go first, Jack wondered if he and his lawyer shared the soaring of their libidos at the sight of beautiful woman's curvy bottom and he could well understand if the lawyer was at that moment enjoying the sexual charms of his beautiful secretary.

As he walked through the market Jack found himself preoccupied. The woman he had fucked so energetically since the previous evening was anything but cool and brusque. She was hot and sensual, vocal in her pleasure when his cock was sliding deep into the walls of her pussy, smoky eyed with desire when he filled her bowels with his creamy cum. Nothing he had done to her had she objected to, not even when he made her suck his cock as she defecated, nor when he spurted hot piss in her rectum. She had been as enthusiastic a lover as Nicole with the added frisson he had taught Nicole to lose her inhibitions over time where Valerie appeared not to have any at all. Or at least none with him.

And then Jack suddenly stopped still, oblivious to where he was and what he was supposed to be doing. Was Valerie's heart as engaged as her body when she was making love with him...? And, for that matter, was his? Jack decided a detour to a florist and a jeweler was in order.

*

Valerie was dozing in the sun when Jack returned to the farmhouse, a big umbrella covering her upper body to shield her from the sun's heat. He saw Nicole had left him a note saying she and Katie had gone exploring the countryside with Jean-Paul and Zidi and would be back in time for dinner. Jack wondered how much actual walking would be involved when the two couples succumbed to lust but then as he had every intention of doing the same thing with his extremely willing new lover he could hardly blame them.

Changing into his swimming trunks, Jack walked out to the poolside carrying his gifts. He had thought to wake Valerie and offer lunch but the sight of her lying with one leg turned to the side, now minus the thong, meant her pussylips, pink, glistening with her cream, were too enticing to resist. Jack was already addicted to the taste of her cunt honey and he kicked off his sandals and padded toward her as silently as he could. Then he knelt so his head was level with her sex.

Jack inhaled the sweet scent and dipped his tongue very gently into the liquid oozing from her opening. There was a salty tang of cum in the creaminess and his cock surged to full hardness as he wondered if Zidi had fucked her or, more excitingly, Jean-Paul. But the taste was too faint for it to be recent and he guessed it was from when he fucked her hard on the kitchen table after breakfast.

The bud of Valerie's clit rose up from its protective hood and Jack closed his lips over it like a tiny cock he ached to fellate. Valerie stirred to spread her knees further apart but did not wake: was she dreaming he was licking her cunt and made it easier for him? Jack's hunger made him go for broke and he slid his hands under her thighs so he could use his fingers to pull her cuntlips open, fully exposing her clit to his lips and tongue. He lapped and licked her from asshole to clit, back and forth, pausing to suck the delicious fresh cream flowing from her cunt into his mouth, savoring the rich flavor as salty liquid flowed to the back of his throat, each pass of his tongue over her silken walls encouraging her cunt to produce more.

Jack knew Valerie was awake when he heard he make a purr of pleasure deep in her chest, her fingers twining in his hair pressing his mouth against her clit. He responded by closing his teeth over the sensitive bud and biting very gently: Valerie bucked and a fresh flow of honey gushed from her pussy which Jack pressed his face into, covering his cheeks, his mouth, his chin with the thick liquid and then using it as a lubricant to push her buttocks apart, his tongue relentless in prizing open the tight bud of her anus, his tongue forcing its way into her rectum. The salt tang of his cum filled his mouth once more, stronger flavored from having been deposited in her bowels, making Jack so aroused he felt as if he could climax without even touching his cock.

The same excitement obviously gripped Valerie. She arched her hips off the sun-lounger, working Jack's tongue into her greedy backside, the rush of her climax so intense he heard her gasping for breath, her fingers tightening on his head. A moment later she cried out loud, bucking and shuddering in orgasm and Jack was rewarded with a flood of her hot cunt cream flowing down over his face, buried deep in the furrow of her buttocks.

"Ah, Mon Dieu, Jack," Valerie breathed. "That was utter heaven, my darling. Now come here, cheri, I want to taste myself on your lips."

Jack did as he was instructed, standing to bend over her, his lips meeting hers in an ardent kiss, a kiss which she broke off when she reached for the waistband of his swim trunks and pulled them down to bare his cock, long and hard, quivering with the intensity of his arousal. Her mouth opened and her lips sought the tip: he gave it to her followed by inch after inch of the shaft until her nose was pressed against his stomach, the full length of his prick buried in her throat.

It took no more than three or four shallow thrusts of his hips for the tightness of her lips, the slippery saliva coating his cock and the heavenly suction she was applying to work its magic and he flooded her mouth with his cum, so much sperm surging from his overfull balls it escaped the corners of her mouth and dripped from her chin onto the slopes of her breasts, a necklace of sperm that looked beautiful as the heavy droplets dribbled down her soft skin.