A New Life Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I yelled as they got tighter than when Karen had pulled them, and as I looked down, I could see my nipples being stretched out more than I'd ever believed possible. Fucking hell, they were going to tear, and it felt as if my ears were being wrenched off of my cunt. I yelled again, and started to jerk around, which only seemed to make things worse. Karen turned to look at me, and I saw a vicious grin spread across her face. Suddenly, the whirring stopped, and the box reversed slightly, releasing a tiny amount of the tension. She turned back to the audience.

"There," she said, "you can see how well the safety feature worked. But you can also see just how much tension it will generate. Perhaps you'd like to come up and have a closer look at how much Jo's nipples and labia are being stretched out."

Once again, most of the women came over to stare at my tits, and many of them knelt down to get a better look at my vulva, one or two pointing and whispering to each other. You can't believe how much I was fucking enjoying it, but I was sure Karen was going to give me more. She went behind the curtain, and came back pushing a sort of armchair, but one designed for exposing more than sitting.

"Sit down Jo -- and don't leave any skid marks!" she quipped, getting a laugh from the audience, as she removed the electronic box, but leaving the chains and labia clamps attached to me.

"Special for this year, we have introduced a multi-angle arm, which can be used for suspending a person at any chosen angle. I'm going to demonstrate one way of using it on Jo, before I move to looking at some new dildos and vibrators."

She went back through the curtains, and I could hear that she was dragging something. She fiddled around behind me, and I could hear a mechanical whirring, then she pressed a button on a remote control. The back of the chair tipped backwards, leaving me half-laying on the chair. She reached behind my head, and pulled a chain over, which she snapped over the bar between my legs.

My suspicions were confirmed, as she pressed another button, and my legs were lifted in the air, leaving me laid on my back, with my legs suspended vertically, and wide open. If I'd wanted to give the audience a great view of my cunt and ass (and of course, I did) I could hardly have improved on my current position.

"Just before I move on to the toys" Karen said, "let me show you one last way you can use the chain and clamp kit."

I couldn't quite see what she did, snapping and unsnapping the chains running from my nipples to my ears, but I soon found out what it meant. She'd connected the chain from my labia to the tit on the same side, which pulled out my nipples, and dragged my breasts down my belly, but most significantly it pulled open my lips, so that the entire length of my slit was open, from my clit to my vagina.

As she moved out of the way, I heard a gasp ripple through the audience, as they realised just how much of me they could see. I squirmed a bit and made noises against my gag, but this was just to keep Karen happy. In reality, I was just enjoying laying there with my open cunt and asshole on display.

"Let's start with some rabbits. I know many of you own one or more of them, but there are a few new features this year. This one, for example, not only pumps in and out, but also has a rotating collar, as well as super-strength motors. Perhaps some of you would like to watch it in action in Jo?"

Several women stood up again, including the dark-haired one who'd had the gleam in her eye when she fitted the clamps to my labia. The first woman took the rabbit from Karen, and turned it on, though I guessed from the noise it was on quite a low setting.

She held in front of her, watching the motions of the main shaft, then, apparently satisfied, she shoved it into my cunt, moving it in and out of my hole, and making sure the ears were massaging my clit. All of the women moved in to get a closer look, and chattered about whether these motions would actually help get them off, and whether the ears were working my clit in the same way as the ones they had already.

Fucking hell, it was exciting, though, having the rabbit working on my cunt while half a dozen women stared closely between my legs, and I just hoped it lasted long enough for me to come. I'd happily have volunteered to expose myself to all of them, but being tied up, with no idea what on earth was going to happen next, seemed to treble the excitement, and every part of me felt so gloriously tingly.

The first woman pulled the rabbit out, then asked if anyone else wanted a go. Please, I thought! A second woman took it over, and tried adjusting the different speeds, adding some intensity to both the ears and the shaft. She stuck it in me, but her hands were shaking a bit, and she almost got the shaft up my asshole instead. Clearly, she wasn't quite used to this sort of thing!

Fortunately, the design of the rabbit overcame the inexperience of the operator, and I was building a climax nicely, as the rotation and pumping action worked on the opening of my hole, and the ears stimulated my clit. All too soon, though, she pulled it out, making a little grimace as she did so. I guessed maybe the smell of my cum wasn't to her liking.

She handed the still buzzing rabbit to the third woman, who stepped up the ear speed another notch, then far more gently than was necessary, she slowly slid it in to my hole. Either she was experienced, or she was just showing off, because once it was in, she started rocking it from side to side, and then pressing harder or softer on my clit. Either way it was doing the trick nicely. I felt the warm feeling spreading up through me, and the spark of electricity as various muscles got ready for the big event as I came.

I think the last woman, the one with the wicked look, must have seen I was getting close, because she nudged the woman with the rabbit, who pulled it out suddenly, which in itself sent ripples of pleasure through me. The last woman looked me in the face, then turned up both motors to the maximum and rammed it hard into my cunt.

She seemed to have a way of positioning the ears, because my clit started vibrating like a pneumatic drill. Fucking hell, I was going to come! She'd kept looking into my eyes as she was working the rabbit in me, and I saw her smile, as she knew I was going to come all over her.

I jumped and jerked against the restraints, as my climax exploded through me, but she still kept the rabbit locked on me, and I felt a second climax rush in even before the first had finished. I was screaming away so loud that even with the gag I think I must have been audible even to the women at the back.

Eventually my shuddering weakened, and the woman pulled the rabbit out of me. The shaft was absolutely dripping with my cum, which she first looked at, then licked off, using her tongue in what would have been described as a seductive manner in a television commercial. She handed the rabbit back to Karen, and gave me a wink as she turned to walk back to her seat.

"There you are," Karen said, holding the rabbit up so everyone could see, "what better testimony could there be to the potency of this year's rabbits?"

What indeed, I thought?

"For my last demonstration, I'd like to show you the latest advances in internal and remotely controlled vibrators." She rummaged around in the box, and pulled out a small silver object, about the size and shape of a bullet, but with a fine thread dangling from the blunt end. "This is really new, because it has always been difficult to get a powerful enough motor and battery into an anal vibrator. They have achieved it with this one for the first time."

She rummaged around again, and held up a teardrop-shaped, bright pink object, with a golden cap over the narrow end, and again a fine thread dangling from it. "This is the latest vaginal bullet" she said "although the very brave might want to try it in their other hole. It's rechargeable, and very powerful, with a whole variety of vibration patterns and intensities."

"Finally," she said after another visit to the box, "this is the latest version of a popular dual-action vibrator, which slips inside to stimulate your G-spot, while the outside arm works on your clitoris.

'Now, all of these have a remote control, but will also pair with your Android or iPhone, and the last two can be controlled from anywhere in the world, provided you and the other person are connected to Wi-Fi, and you give permission. Now ... perhaps we could have three volunteers to put these into Jo, and show us how the remote controls work."

I said a little prayer, which was immediately answered as the woman with the glint and the wink, shot up and claimed the U-shaped, dual action vibrator. Two other women who hadn't volunteered previously claimed the others, one black, and the more attractive one black.

"I think we should put the anal one in first," Karen said, "as these can often be a tighter fit."

I think she must have briefly forgotten that Richard had fucked my asshole not long before, so it was not only still somewhat relaxed, but it was slippery with the remains of his spunk which I'd not been able to clean out. That'll give someone a surprise if any comes out as she pushes the bullet in, I thought.

It was the white, and somewhat older, woman who got the anal bullet, and as she pushed it in, I could feel a dribble of spunk come out. I caught a look of slight surprise on her face, but she then turned to me and grinned, obviously realising what had happened.

"It's very important that the thread is hanging out" Karen explained, "because that is the aerial for the remote. Just press those two buttons together to start it up ... that's right."

I felt a gentle vibration start inside my bottom: pleasant, but not really exciting.

"Note how quiet it is" Karen said, "so you could easily have it working in you even if you went out for a romantic dinner with your partner -- though I'd be careful in going to Church or the Opera with it in!"

Everyone laughed.

"Now, if you press on the top button on this remote, the intensity will step up, and the bottom button with change the pattern. Because it's so quiet, and it is inside Jo, you might want to just touch her asshole to feel how the intensity and pattern varies."

Nice little humiliation extra, I thought, and I gave some cries as if I wasn't keen on the idea to satisfy Karen. However, that didn't stop three hands reaching out and touching my anus as the woman with the remote cycled through the options. Then a few others took their place, amid mutterings of appreciation from the first group.

Fortunately, whether by accident of design, it was left on maximum and a wave-like pattern, which was just starting to get me going again, when Karen moved on to the teardrop.

"Right, then" she said to the black girl "normally I'd have suggested putting a bit of lube on first, but you can see Jo's cunt is as slimy as hell, so I don't think you'll need it. Just push it well in, as far as you can but still leaving a bit of the aerial hanging out of her vagina."

The black girl took the bullet, then carefully slipped it into my hole, using her fingers to push it right in me. If only I could have fucked her!

"No, no," Karen said, "you've pushed the thread in, and you'll need to pull it out a bit."

The black girl looked a bit sheepish - or could it even have been the look of someone who'd done it deliberately -- because she had to put her fingers back in me and move them around as she tried to catch the aerial loop. She looked as if she was enjoying it, and I knew I fucking was! Having a beautiful young black stranger finger me in front of all of the others, was an absolute delight, especially as when she had pulled the loop out of me a little, she sucked my juice off her fingers before picking up the remote.

Karen explained that the operation was similar, except that it was possible with this one to use gestures to wave the remote around to change the settings, rather than use the buttons. She waved her arms around like a windmill, and I felt the bullet come to life. It had a different beat, and a different pattern to the one in my ass, although from time to time they seemed to meet and start a new pattern as the one in my cunt moved around. This was more like it!

"Listen!" Karen said, "even with the two of them in her, and on some of the highest settings, you can barely hear any more than a low buzzing. Imagine sitting in a restaurant with your partner, legs closed, and with them controlling the remote, no one would know what it was that was making you smile and wriggle around. Move over Meg Ryan! Again, you may want to just put a finger in Jo's cunt so you can feel the intensity of the vibrations."

A series of women came up and put one or two of their fingers inside my vagina to feel the bullet working away. Fucking hell, it was really getting me worked up again, and I almost came as I thought about the woman with the U-shaped vibrator who was yet to come.

"Finally," Karen said, "the dual action vibrator. Whilst I think you can see that Jo is already quite aroused, this will guarantee that she will climax again. The real trick is to fit it correctly, so that it is positioned over both her clit and on her G-spot inside. If you get it right, most women find they can walk around with it in them, and that it still leaves enough room for them to get fucked, or as in this case, have an internal bullet."

I was willing her to get on with it, because I not only wanted it in me, but I was worried I might come too soon. The woman who'd become my firm favourite came back over and took the toy from Karen. It was obvious that she'd used one before, and that she was enjoying herself, because I could feel her open my hole with one hand, and slip the internal arm inside my vagina. She pushed two fingers in me, and held it in place, as with the other hand she carefully located the vibrating area over my clit.

Shit, I was longing to fuck her even more than the black girl. She held her fingers in me just a little longer than was really necessary, then she moved back, picking up the remote. As she pressed the buttons, she looked me straight in the eye again and grinned. I would have grinned back if it hadn't been for the gag keeping my mouth open, but I stared into her eyes, trying to telegraph her the message 'I want to fuck you'.

The vibrator started purring, louder than the others as part of it was outside of me, just laying along my slit. She left it on the solid vibration pattern, which is my favourite, but stepped up the intensity. Fucking hell, can you imagine the sensations I was getting from the bullet in my asshole, the ball deep in my vagina, and now the two motors of the new vibrator pounding away at both sides of my clit.

It was ecstasy, only made more delightful by the audience of women watching me, many of whom carried my scent on their fingers. Shit, the woman, whoever she was, certainly knew what she was doing. She kept flicking her eyes between my cunt and my face, judging when I was right on the edge of my climax, then dropping the vibration down to the minimum level; then after a pause, she'd ramp it back up again.

I started to suspect that Karen was getting a bit impatient, and was probably thinking I was having too much fun, but I guess the woman had sensed it as well, because as everything in my lower body was rattling around like a jumbo jet about to take off, she ramped it right up to the maximum level, and like the jet, I felt as if I'd flown into the air, rocking around on the chair and genuinely yelling out against the gag.

As I came back to earth, I opened my eyes, and saw the woman flip her hand open with a Post-it note inside, and smile.

"Shall I collect all the toys?" the woman asked, turning off the double vibrator. Karen barely had time to answer before the woman pulled the still buzzing bullet from my asshole, then the one from my cunt, which sounded much louder once it was out of me. Finally, she pushed her fingers in my hole to pull out the dual action one.

I felt something sharper scrape across the top of my vagina, and I realised she had slipped the Post-it inside me. Please let it be her address or phone number, I thought, as she obviously had nowhere else she could leave it for me. She slid the vibrator out of me, tweaking my clit with her fingers as she did so, and giving me another big smile and a wink.

"Well, that's all for tonight" Karen said. "Please pick up an order form on your way out, and I'm sure you'd like to join me in giving Jo a big hand. It's not easy finding someone who is prepared to expose their private parts, and to orgasm in front of a group of strangers who also touch her. I'm sure that none of you are enough of a slut to agree to such a degrading performance. Jo!"

There was a good round of applause, and a wolf whistle which I hoped was from my favourite, who I was pretty sure would have been willing to show everyone her cunt instead of me. When all the women had gone, Richard came out from behind the curtain. I could see from the bulge in his trousers that he had enjoyed listening, even if he may not have been able to see much.

Until now, that was because I was still tied up with my cunt and asshole open. He removed the bar from between my ankles, but left everything else, the handcuffs, the ankle cuffs and the nipple and labia clamps in place. He helped me back to the stock room, where he put the dressing gown round me and then guided me back out to the car.

By the time we got back to the house, it was getting late, and I was beginning to look forward to a good night's sleep. I was also keen to fish out the Post-it and see what it said. However, Karen had slightly different plans. They pushed me upstairs, and made me stand watching while they both stripped off in the bedroom.

"I'm afraid Jo was a very naughty girl tonight, Richard. Not only did she show a load of strangers her cunt and her asshole, but she let some of them touch her and put their fingers in her, and worst of all, she had an orgasm while they were watching. I'm afraid you will need to punish her."

Karen grabbed the chains which were running between my tits and my pussy lips, and dragged me across the room towards Richard, who had gone to sit on the edge of the bed. As I got close to him, he took over one of the chains, and put the other behind my shoulders, making me fall across his knees. I could feel his cock pushing into my side, as Karen handed him a flat wooden paddle.

He lifted it, then brought it down smartly on my butt, making a slapping noise, and causing me to yell out with pain, although with the gag still in, not much of it escaped. He raised the paddle again, and again, slapping down harder each time. After about ten slaps, Karen stopped him.

"I think that's enough for now, Richard. Her ass is bright red, and I hope that will teach her a lesson. Let's get ready for bed."

Richard helped me up, then caught hold of one of my arms, pulling me in to a large bathroom.

"I think we'll save the shower until morning," Karen said, "but you'd better use the toilet."

As it happened, I was just thinking I could do with a pee, since the last time was when I went all over Karen, but it was a bit off-putting to have two people watching. Fuck it, I thought, if they want to look, let them, so I opened my legs so they could see and hear the pee jetting into the toilet. I pushed hard to empty the last little bits out, and let out a big fart, which seemed to meet with their approval.

"Is that all?" Karen asked.

"Yes" I said "I went before I came out, and I'm terribly regular." I liked people watching me pee, but that was as far as I was prepared to go. Of course, I'd forgotten that I still had the handcuffs on, so I had to let Richard wipe me off.