A New Life Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few seconds, the three of us were locked together, thrashing around, as our climaxes peaked. Then all of a sudden, the engine note changed, and the plane started to dive towards the ground. All hell was let loose, as we all became as weightless as when going over the top of a roller coaster.

Pat and I were thrown upwards against our belts, which thankfully, we'd put on, but John didn't have a belt. He went up until he hit the roof of the plane, his cock being dragged out of me, spraying globs of spunk all over the place, including up my back and over into Pat's face. I could feel him struggling around, and he must have hit the window catch, as the top of the glass flipped down to the open position.

This wouldn't have been a big deal, it turns out, as we hadn't been high enough to need oxygen anyway, and we were descending rapidly. However, it created a tremendous vacuum, sucking out anything light that wasn't strapped down, and that unfortunately included both our dresses and John's kaftan. I was convinced we were all going to die, not only die, but die naked, and I'd never get to live to tell Bill all about my adventures while he was busy screwing June.

John was pushing down with one hand on the ceiling, and he just managed to grab hold of the back of the pilot's seat. Using one arm to push down, and the other to pull, he gradually got closer to the controls. He must have been strong, because he managed to hold his position with the hand holding the back of the seat, and quickly transfer his other hand to the joystick. He grunted as he pulled back, and slowly the plane stopped going down.

I should have realised, though, that as we hit bottom and started to ascend, we were all going to get pushed down to the floor. This actually helped John, who managed to slide his legs to the front, and get his body into the pilot's seat, fastening his belt with one hand as he continued to fight the joystick. Pat was even less fortunate than me -- at least I was on top, my breasts pushing hard into hers, and our faces being forced together, spreading John's spunk onto me as well as her.

As we felt the pressure on us reduce, we both started laughing hysterically, hugging each other, and kissing.

"You stupid cunt, Jo" John said, "you must have kicked off the autopilot when you came."

"The only thing that's stupid about my cunt is letting you fuck it" I yelled back angrily. "Your ass and legs were behind mine so it was probably you. You squirted into me so violently that it pushed you backwards, so it was your fault, you stupid cock!"

"Hang on children" Pat shouted. "That was really unfair what you said, John. Apologise to Jo now, else I'll make sure that little redhead you and your co-pilot like to fuck so much in the cockpit in the mid-Atlantic, is never again on the same schedule as us."

"Shit, Pat, do you mean to tell me that pilots actually fuck the stewardesses in the cockpit?"

"Not all, but many of them. Why do you think they're so quiet for most of the flight? It's not because they are flying the plane, because except for take-off and landing, or if anything goes wrong, it will always be on autopilot. The most complicated task him and his mate will have, is deciding who's going to come in her ass, and who will come in her cunt -- and sometimes they struggle even to work that out!"

"Yes, yes, you're right, both of you: I just thought we were all going to die. I'm sorry, it was probably only that I'm a bit to potent. I'll have to find a way to cover over the switch in future ..."

"Well, I'd be more than happy to let you fuck me again, and I'd love to fuck your wife many times more, but there's no fucking way you'll ever get me up in this again! And by the way, you realise that our clothes have gone?"

"At least the cars are next to the plane's parking stand" Pat said. "Let's hope that no one in the control tower is looking too hard."

"Yes, but the problem is going to driving back home, surely?"

"Well ... I can put Pat in the boot, and it will just look as if I'm shirtless" John said.

"But I'll have to drive through town with my tits out!"

"Yes, but at least they are worth looking at" Pat replied.

I wasn't too convinced, I could get away with it, but Pat looked in any cubby holes and under the seats, and there was nothing we could use to cover ourselves up. At least John managed to bring the plane in to land safely, and Pat and I held our arms across our chests as we taxied along the runway, and onto our stand. John turned off the engine, let out a big sigh, and the three of us gave each other a big hug.

"Fucking hell, I thought we were goners! And I hope you won't mind me saying this, but although you were a great fuck, I didn't think you were worth giving up my life for" John said.

"I agree. I'd be happy for us to get together again, but I think I'd prefer to do it on solid ground, if you don't mind!"

I kissed Pat goodbye, using it as an excuse to feel up her tits again. I was quite happy to walk to the car naked, but I had a nasty feeling that if someone in authority saw me, they would call the cops, so I picked up my handbag, and trying to cover as much as I could as I ran, crouching to the car, getting in as quickly as I could. I sighed with relief, then had a bit of a brain wave.

I opened the glove box and took out a map. I opened it up as if I were studying it, then pulled to towards my chest, so the bottom covered my pussy, and the top covered my tits. It would be just my luck, I thought, to get stopped by a cop who wanted to know why I was using a map as I was driving. Fortunately, though, that didn't happen.

When I got home, I'd walked around the house naked so often, I thought I was home and dry. As I stepped out of the car, though, Bill's car pulled in behind me.

"What are you doing here, Bill? I didn't think you were due back until tomorrow? I thought you'd have been happy to have another night of fucking June."

"We'd completed the project specification and delivery plan. June wanted to get back to talk to her son about something or other, and I thought I'd like to watch my wife exposing herself, and maybe getting fucked by a stranger, but I see I'm too late," he said, smiling, and pointing at the spunk running down the inside of my thigh.

"Let's just go inside, and I'll tell you all about my adventure."

When we got inside, Bill undressed, and sat gently stroking his stiff cock, while I teased my clit, and told him about the experience in the plane, minimising the danger, and playing up the clothes getting sucked out of the window. I thought I'd save Richard and Karen for later, when I would give him the surprise ass fuck I'd planned for him.

"Shit, Jo, I don't know how you do it. You keep finding new ways of showing your body off, and somehow it always seems to end up with a cuntful of spunk."

"So, tell me all about June, then Bill. I imagine you must have left plenty of your spunk in her, darling. On second thoughts, maybe you could demonstrate, eh?"

Bill came over, and pushed his cock into my spunky vagina, and he fucked me gently as he talked me through the different ways he had enjoyed June, confirming my view that they were in the same Chicago hotel.

"But what made me realise just how much I missed you, Jo, was when that same maid we fucked caught us just as I was on my last strokes in June's cunt, and she told me I should be ashamed for cheating on the nice woman I was with last time."

Oh God, that did it for both of us. I remembered how much we'd enjoyed the maid, and a wave of love for Bill swept over me, breaking against the other wave of arousal coming from my cunt, and I came as Bill added a second load of spunk into my vagina. We had a shower, and while I got us dinner, Bill put on the local TV news, saying he wanted to catch up with what had been going on.

We were just finishing, drinking the last of the crisp, cool, white wine, not really paying any attention. Something must have caught my attention, though, because I heard the newscaster saying:

'Aviation officials are investigating the mystery of a light plane, which was captured on amateur video, plunging towards the ground, and only pulling up with only a few hundred feet to spare. Experts say that in another two seconds it would have hit the ground, with the likely loss of life of everyone in it.'

I stared at the screen, and watched as the little dot sped across the screen, getting bigger and bigger and apparently certain to dive into the ground, only at the very last second pulling up.

"Fucking hell, was that your plane?" Bill asked.

He left his chair and came across and slapped me hard across the face, as I was frozen rigid at the table.

"How could you fucking do that to me, Jo? If you'd been killed, what would I do without you? The girls would never forgive me letting you behave like this. You selfish bitch -- all just because my cock isn't enough for you, which is fine. No, is great, because I enjoy watching you and fucking other women now, but for goodness sake, can't you just fuck at ground level, and take fewer risks?"

He sank back down on his chair, and holding his head in his hands, and I burst into tears. It really hit me then, just how close we'd come to death in that little plane, and I started shivering, wailing and sobbing. We held on to each other, and I gradually stopped crying, but I just couldn't stop sobbing, the way my elder daughter used to when she was small. He was right, of course.

"I'm sorry, Jo, I don't suppose you wanted to die either. It's just that I love you so much. I know I'm not enough for you ... and I don't mind ... but I just couldn't bear to lose you! Please, please don't do anything like that again."

Part of me really wished that I could just settle down and be faithful to Bill, but the other part of me remembered just how good it feels when someone I don't know sees my naked body, and when I'm fucked by a stranger, man or woman, ideally with Bill watching, and that was the part I knew would win out every time. I also loved watching Bill fucking another woman, so neither of us wanted to step back from the new life we have taken recently.

When we'd both got over the initial shock of my near-death experience, I told Bill I was going for a pee, but at the same time, I douched myself out, and forced the largest butt plug into my anus.

"So, you won't want to hear about my other little adventure, then, darling? It was all on terra firma, and I had a special present for you as well, but if ..."

"Oh. Where's the present, then Jo? I can't see anything, and you are naked so ..."

I'd been keeping my front to him, but I stood up, turned around, bent over as far as I could manage, and pulled my ass cheeks apart to expose the end of the shiny metal butt plug that was clearly stretching out my asshole.

"Well, darling, I thought I'd tell you the story, then maybe I'd let you pull out the plug, and ram your cock up there instead. I'm sorry, though, it has already been ever so slightly used already."

He couldn't resist, of course, and we went up to the bedroom so I could tell the story in all its full detail. I'd remembered, though, how it had felt with the butt plug in my ass, and the young guys cock in my cunt, when I was in the store, so when I let Bill fuck my asshole, I shoved a vibrator in my vagina, and our first orgasms were so amazing, we had to do it all over again, twice, just to make sure it wasn't our imagination.

I think Bill had forgiven me by the time we'd finished. He went to sleep before I did, as I wondered just how dangerous it was going to be to take care of June's son and his buddies, although the plan developing in my mind was enough to keep me tingling in anticipation, and I kept waking up all through the night in a cold sweat, as I saw the ground racing up to meet me through the cockpit window.