A New Life Pt. 04

Story Info
Finding that being a girl is what I needed, all along.
4.6k words
4.85
8.6k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I strutted out of the lobby, onto the sidewalk, like I was a runway model. I could not stop smiling! I could never have imagined feeling this complete, this satisfied, in myself, ever. I started to scan the street for John's car, but he was right there, in front of the hotel, His face lit up when he saw me approach, and leaned over to open the door for me.

"Well, SOMEONE looks like the cat that ate the canary!" He laughed, shook his head as I blushed.

"I take it your evening went better than you anticipated. Mr Masters gave a glowing review of you. To say I'm pleased, but not surprised, should be said. You are just reaffirming what I believed all along. We invested a lot of money and effort in you, Melody, and it's certainly welcoming to know it was well spent. But, look at you, all glowing and bubbly! No more doubts, then?"

He paused, studying my face.

"None! I.. I don't know how to describe how...umm... ME I feel. Inside, I feel RIGHT, for lack of a better word. Last night was...enchanting, like a dream, but real." With that, I leaned over, kissed John's cheek. "I'm sorry that I resisted, I just couldn't imagine ever being like... (waving my arms) this. And, OH MY GOD! My breasts! What...how...I mean... (cupping my boobs) I have milk! And sensation from them, ooooo!"

He laughed again, and said, "That was an experiment. You are the first we've tried it with, and, to be honest? Weren't sure how or if, it would work. I am very pleased, again, that it paid off. Mr Masters gushed over them, and was as surprised as you. These, (he reached over and cupped my left breast) are going to make us LOTS of money. Aaannnnd, give you thrills"

I shivered under his grasp, and nodded. "I KNOW!. Oh, and, (fishing in my purse) Mr Masters gave me this..." (pulling the cash out, offering it to John)

"Oh, no. That is yours. Anything a client gives YOU, belongs to you, to do with as you wish. Our fees are paid directly from the client, before they ever see you." We pull into our drive. ( yes, I know, strange that I'm already thinking of this as my home) "I'm sure you haven't eaten, so go the the kitchen and get breakfast, before checking in for your hormone therapy. After that you have more hair styling classes, and deep massage. And, oh! There is a butt plug on your nightstand. We will need to get you accustomed to larger cocks than your initiation." I blushed and nodded, immediately getting the image of his cock in my head. Scary, yes, but, after last night, anticipating more evenings and more cocks to please.

As I ate breakfast, I mused, HOW do I explain to my family, that I'm a prostitute, but, more than that, a feminine one, to boot. I've been out of touch for more than a month, and was only supposed to be gone for a week. Which led to another question I hadn't thought of, where was my phone? All in good time, I'm NOT ready to have those conversations yet. My mind drifted back to last night, and how eager I was to please a man, and revel how hard I orgasm-ed, when I was fucked. Do all men, or women, for that matter, cum that hard, anally? I'd tried anal with a couple of girls; one refusing outright, and the other, making me stop before we really got into it. So, WHAT made it so different for me? I decided that it didn't matter, as long as I can feel it again.

I walked down the hallway, knocked on the door, to get my full body massage. This would be my first, I'd only ever gotten shoulder massages, and mild back rubs before. I was instructed to undress (all the way? Yes) and climb on the table. The masseur was 40-ish guy, medium height and weight, but looked to be in better shape than most men his age. He spoke very little, other than to instruct me how to lay, move my limbs, etc. Even though I reasoned that he was familiar with girls "like me", I was still a little embarrassed as his strong, well oiled hands glided over me, making me relax far more than I expected. I almost dosed off, I was so comfortable, when his hands, which had been hovering over my round butt, started dipping lower, spreading my legs gently. A small stream of warm oil dripped on my butt crease, and trickled in my pink star, followed by a fingertip. My hips jerked and I looked back over my shoulder. Before I could speak, he said, "Sorry, Ma'am, I didn't mean to startle you, but this is part of your massage. You'll need to keep your muscles limber, um...if you know what I mean". I simply nodded, and closed my eyes again, trying not to move too much to his probing. He knew exactly what to do, though, and, try as I must, my hips, and my hardon, betrayed me. One finger became 2, then 3, and I was moaning into the pillow beneath me. I'm not sure how long his anal play went on, but I was cumming and cooing in no time. He wiped his hand, and gently inserted the buttplug that John had mentioned, and kept on massaging me until I drifted off.

Sometime later, I was being nudged, and an attractive girl said I should get a shower, then meet her in the next room, for my hair styling lesson. As I slid off the massage table, I was reminded by the buttplug. Maybe my imagination, but it seemed to make me walk with even more sway. Hmmm, I may like this! In the shower, I took extra time to caress my tender breasts, and even though my cock stiffened, I did not give in. I did, though, play with my breasts enough to get them to dribble out a few drops of milk. It took serious determination not to jerk my cock, until it splattered the shower wall. How could I be this horny? Something in the hormones? I shrugged, and dried off, leaving my hair damp, and just slipping a robe on. No point in putting on clothes yet, until I knew what the plans were for me tonight.

I hoped I could retain all the tips and tricks the hair stylist was giving me, so much to take in. Beth popped in as we were finishing my lesson, and said, "Hey, Girl! I heard someone had a blast on her date! So, come on, admit it, we were right, you ARE loving this new you, aren't you? John said you strutted out of that hotel like you owned it! I would have loved to see that, bit, I'm sure I'll get a few chances." She hugged me, and even though I blushed, I nodded, and told her it was more than I imagined. She then commenced showing me different makeup ideas, daywear, nightwear, and colors that accented my features. She would put my makeup on, then remove it, and make me try, until I got it right. When we finished, she seemed to want to say something, but wouldn't say it.

"Spit it out, Beth, what's on your mind?" (I thought I had done something wrong)

"Well,.. John told me the breast experiment worked, even better than we may have imagined, that you are already producing milk. Is that right?" When I nodded, yes, she stammered, "I know it might be weird, but..., could I...try it? Hell, I might even go for the procedure myself." (looking pensive)

I grinned, opening my robe) " I think I might like that, a lot. I can't get used to the sensation."

I stood, and pushed my chest out to her. She leaned in and opened her full lips, and sucked my left nipple in, while cupping the right breast. My legs felt wobbly and I shook. We BOTH moaned as I felt, and she tasted, my milk slipping into her mouth I cupped her head, pressing it to me.

"Oh My God, if you keep that up, I'll cum all over you!" She lifted off my nipple, pressed her lips to mine, and urged her tongue in my mouth, letting me taste myself. She pulled away, closed my robe and said, "I'd love that, too, I think, but we aren't here for that, honey. Another time, ok? Let's get something to eat, and get you dressed for tonight. Are you ready for another adventure?"

I bit my lip and nodded, disappointed, but knowing she was right. We walked to the break room, and had a salad and sushi, while I quizzed her on the "operation". How many other "girls" like me, when she started working for John, how that all happened, and anything I could think of, just to learn. She was surprisingly open, and answered without hesitation. I assumed it was because she felt there was no threat of me running away, or guilt from what she'd done, I'm not sure, but I was happy for the communication. There were presently eighteen others, like myself, not all successes. Several were limited to brothels, because they could not be completely trusted, and a few that just didn't turn out as well as they had hoped. Trial and error, she explained. They, at this point, were very happy over my progress, and hoped that I'd remain happy doing this. (I was, and happy that it worked out this way, as stories of the girls in the brothels, or sold to cruel owners, did NOT sound like a good choice)

A few minutes after we finished eating, Beth's phone buzzed. She read the text, and patted my hand, saying, "This has been fun, but it's time to get you ready." We walked to my room, and she said, "Put on your red lace bra/panty set, and black sheer thigh highs, I'll be right back with a new dress and heels. " My heart beat faster, again thinking what tonight would be like. Could it possible match last night?

When she came back, she asked, "have you ever...? Oh, silly me, of course you haven't...tucked..you know. I'm afraid, as short and tight as this dress will be, we are going to have to make sure your big clitty (she snickered with that) isn't going to show. I'll get some tape!"

She rushed out, leaving me to pick up the small black, and obviously very stretchy dress. Holy cow, I thought, this looks like a Halloween hooker costume. It REALLY made me wonder what kind of night I was in store for, and honestly, wasn't as sure as I was earlier. Beth popped back in, and must have read my mind when she sawing examining the dress.

"I can bet what you're thinking, but we have all kinds of clients, not all of them as, um...refined, as Mr Masters. But they all pay very well for what they want, and John has screened every one. You won't have any problems, some are just kinkier than others, and...cruder, I suppose. Now, let's get you taped up. I hope you already used the bathroom, this tape will reattach a couple of times, but, should you get an erection, it won't do as well, got it?"

I nodded,yes, and them slipped the dress over my head, squirming to the soft fabric as it wrapped around me like a glove. The top had somewhat V plunge, stopping just above my bra, and the hem came halfway up my thighs. My stocking tops were covered, but not by a lot. I added the 4" heels with the ankle straps, and walked little circles, getting used to them. Beth touched up my hair, as I pulled it a bit while getting the dress on. She watched me, looking at my image in the mirror.

"You'll be fine, just go with it, like getting into character, right?" (Beth mused) With that, I pulled out a deeper red lipstick, and coated my lips. "You mean like this", I giggled. "Wow, Mom, your son really IS a hooker. "I shrugged, and stepped out of my room, down the hallway, with an exaggerated swagger.

"You go, girl!" Beth bellowed out and laughed.

John looked up, when he heard Beth, and saw me enter. "Sit down, Melody. Tonight will be very different, but not in a bad way. We have a long standing client who is playing a bit of a joke on one of his friends. His friend seems to think that girls like you are completely unconvincing, and that he would know immediately, should he meet one. Their conversation happened a couple of weeks ago, so he will not be expecting to meet you, as a test. Our client, Anderson Phillips, will be escorting you as his date tonight. The bet, though, is, IF his friend IS fooled, he will have to go down on you, WHILE Anderson fucks you. (Studying my face) So, nothing too weird. Now, SHOULD you not fool him, Anderson must suck you AND his friend. I'm relying on you to make sure that doesn't happen. I have every confidence in you. In fact, I picked you, out of all my girls, even the more experienced, because I know you can do it. Let's go have a big night, ok?"

He smiled big, wrapped his big arm around my shoulder, and walked me out to his car.

On the away there, his fingers drifted up and down my thigh, making me squirm in the seat, trying NOT to get excited. He inhaled deeply, and squirmed a bit, himself. We pulled up to the St Regis, and John said to let the Maitre D know you are meeting Mr Phillips. His hand rubbed my cheek as I opened my door. I tried to focus on the eyes that followed me inside. I was ushered to the table where Mr Phillips rose to greet me. His eyes got wide as he openly looked me up and down, with a soft wolf whistle. "Damn, seriously? You WEREN"T born female?" He whispered. I blushed and shook my head no.

He said, "This is going to be great! My God, Allan has NO idea what is about to happen to him. I can't wait till he gets here. It's Melody, right? The story is, you are new in my office, and we are getting better acquainted, ok?" I nodded and he ordered us a drink, looking at his watch. "He should be here soon, I hope my face doesn't give it away. And...I'm REALLY looking forward to getting to know more about you, in my room, later."

If his face didn't give his lust away, his eyes certainly did. He looked to be around 40, maybe a little younger, dressed in an expensive suit, styled hair, and, other than his eyes roaming all over me, well mannered. I guessed him to be six feet, or so, maybe 240-250 lbs. I wondered why I was already imagining how endowed he was, and had to suppress a giggle, because this new me definitely had a mind for sex. My old self NEVER measured guys up, unless there was a possibility of a fight (With my size, flight was usually the better option)

He reached out, touched my hand and said, "Here he is, you're on!" "Allan, I'd like you to meet Melody, from my office, have a seat."

Our eyes locked, for a moment, before his dropped down to scan me. I guessed him to be taller than Anderson, but thinner, too, maybe 200-220 lbs. He had a gentle smile, and he reached out for my hand, and said, "Pleasure to meet you, Melody, did Anderson force you to go out with him?" With that, both men laughed and I stifled a giggle. Shaking my head, I replied, "No, I've been wanting to eat at this restaurant, but it's beyond my means". Anderson winked, as if to say, "good answer."

"Anderson, you old dog, I may have to visit your office more often, if your employees look like this", Allan, looking right at me, said. "Well," Anderson quickly said, "I can't promise ALL of them are this attractive, but I pride myself on hiring competent, beautiful women. It just makes the day go faster. We were just finishing these drinks, and were discussing taking the conversation upstairs, to my suite, if you'd care to join us". At that, we BOTH looked at him. Me, thinking he was rushing it, and, I'm thinking, that he might be tipping his hand. But, surprisingly, enough, Alan jumped at the offer.

"Sure! If I'm not...imposing", Allan stammered.

"Not at all, my friend. You look like you'd love to know more about Melody, yourself. What do you say, Melody, would you mind if Allan joined us?" ( Lifting his brow as he said it)

I cleared my throat and, glancing at Allan, feeling a bit like a Venus Fly Trap, "No, I'm sure it would be fine."

With that, they both rose, and Allan pulled back my chair. With one on each side, we walked to the elevator. It was not lost on me that each dropped back a step, probably to watch my wiggle. THAT gave a big smile, Who doesn't like to be looked at with desire?

When we entered the suite, Anderson ushered us to the large couch, and motioned for us to sit.

"I'll make us some drinks, but, first, Melody, I have a question"(Both Allan and I looked right at him),

"It is obvious that both Allan and I find you VERY attractive. I know, from your job application, and hiring interviews, that you are having some financial problems, so...I'll be blunt. I will give you two thousand dollars, to have sex with both of us, tonight. Now, wait, before you answer, no one, outside this room, will have to know, so you won't have to feel embarrassed at the office. I'll make drinks, while you think it over."

With that, he turned to go to the bar, while I pretended to ponder the offer, and Allan turned to me, saying, "Melody, I had no idea what he had in mind. Yes, I wanted to flirt with you, but you don't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with".

I looked him in the eyes and responded, "Allan, are you that attracted to me? I've only had one three way, and it was (complete honesty helps, when it's the right situation) with a man and a woman."

I almost laughed when he gasped, catching him off guard. "Hell, yes, Melody! You are as sexy as any woman I've been with, and, knowing you did a three way? That is SO hot!"

I giggled, knowing he was falling in the trap, (And Anderson heard, but pretended not to, finishing the drinks.) I rose, took Allan's hands, and pulled him to his feet, Looking up to him, I tip-toed, trying to reach his lips as I nestled my body close. I felt his hardened cock against me, and he leaned down to meet my lips. MMMM, oh, yes, he was more than ready, I parted my lips and kissed back hard, my hands going to his back, hugging him tighter. I know he had to feel my breasts mashing into him, and I made a point to sway, rubbing him with them. His cock throbbed against me, and I liked it. To have THIS much power was such a high. I pulled away, as Anderson brought the drinks, and said, "I think maybe, we have too many clothes on. (then, looking at Anderson, said, ) " You don't mind that we started without you, do you?"

He grinned, and laughed. "Not at all, I'm sure you'll be able to please both of us. Shall we move this party to the bedroom? I'll let you two get started, and I'll join in a minute."

Allan and I walked, hugging, to the bedroom, one arm around his waist, my other hand rubbing his bulge through his pants. "Oh, my, I'm looking forward to meeting your friend."I giggled.

I stopped him at the foot of the bed, reached up to unbutton his shirt, pulled it free, and unbuckled his belt, and unsnapped and unzipped his pants. As they fell to his ankles, I pushed him back on the bed, knelt down and pulled his shoes and socks off, then his pants. I climbed up on him, kissing him hard, before delivering little kisses down his chest, stomach and grasping his throbbing cock. I hungrily licked up and down his cock, wet lips sliding up and down before opening them to take his head in. He jerked like he was going to cum right then and I swirled my tongue over his red bulb head. I licked drops of precum, and purred, "Is this what you want, baby? "

He moaned and gasped,"I...want ALL of you!" I could see Anderson, out of the corner of my eyes, taking it in, waiting for just the right moment. I cooed, "Are you sure, because, you can have ALL of me tonight, but only if you are sure"

"YES, oh, yes, I do, I NEED all of you"

With that, I took him back in my mouth and sucked him like it was the last cock I'd ever taste. His precum was lubing my mouth more and I pressed his cock as far as I could. I felt Anderson crawl up behind me, lift my hem, and pull my panties to the side.

"This it it, " I thought, and felt his cockhead press my button..I knew Allan was getting close and Anderson eased in me sooo nice and slow, as I shivered. I was surprised how easily he went in. I was moaning on Allan's cock. Anderson's cock was shaped perfectly, I thought. Kind of a pointy head, then widening more down the shaft. The deeper he went, the harder it was to focus, so I eased off on Allan a bit, still running my lips up and down it, and licking the head, until I could collect my thoughts enough to finish him.

Apparently, he didn't mind, his hands were on my head, and he opened his eyes to see Anderson plowing me, STILL not knowing I was a girl with something extra. As Anderson fucked me so completely, I could feel my own cock dripping. I needed to finish Allan, before Anderson made me cum. I started pushing Allan's cock deeper in my mouth,hitting my throat, only pulling back if I felt a gag. That was it! He bucked and twisted as he filled my mouth with hot cum. I was bucking and moaning, myself, as I swallowed as fast as possible, and came as I felt Anderson explode in me.

12