A New Life Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I knew you would be fun, but I didn't expect quite this much," she said, as she stood up, and pushed her chair around the edge of the desk, starting to unbutton her blouse with the other hand.

It was all I could do to keep may hands still, covering myself up, as I desperately wanted to feel the pleasure of my fingers on my clit again. It only got worse when she unfastened her bra, and her beautiful, rounded breasts fell out, bouncing against her chest. They were big, but were still firm, and they were capped with large, dark areolas, her nipples long and stiff.

She undid her skirt, letting it drop to the floor, still laughing gently, and I watched her pull her panties down and step out of them. The problem was that she was using the back of her chair to stop me seeing her pussy, and when she walked around the chair to sit in it, she had her hands covering herself, the same way as me.

She sat down, moving the chair around with her feet to face me, then she put one leg up on her desk, but kept her hands covering her pussy. An electric shock burst through me as our feet touched. I caught the spicy, aromatic scent of her pussy, making me aware of how strong my own scent was, and how intimate it was to be sharing our private odours.

"You first," I said. "You've already seen the full glories of my cunt, now it's time for you to show me yours."

She smiled again, as she slowly moved her hands away, making me shudder in anticipation as she slowly revealed more of her cunt to my gaze. First, I could see she had a tightly trimmed bush of dark hair, but then when I expected to see the start of her slit, what came into view was a pair of large, deeply pigmented, wrinkled lips.

My hands seemed to bypass my brain, and take their instructions directly from my pussy. I pulled the pen out of me with a loud sucking noise, like a sink plunger clearing a drain. I used the pen and my thumb on the other hand on my clit, while I tried to keep my vulva wide open to Juanita's gaze, hoping she would follow my lead.

Oh God, she did, pulling open her lovely dark cuntlips to reveal a huge, orangey-pink clit, standing proud of the rest of her darker slit, which lightened towards pink as it opened into her vagina, which, like mine, was oozing rivulets of shiny white cum.

We sat there, legs apart, cunts wide open as we masturbated in front of each other, our eyes flicking between each other's face, then down again to take in the ever-changing position of our fingers, and the pen that I was using on my clit, and as a plastic cock to ram into my hole. In my case, at least, I had to keep going back to admire those huge, dark-tipped breasts.

"Tell me what you were doing in the changing room, Jo, every detail," she said.

I gave her it all, every touch and sensation from the man, as many of the wife's words to him as his fingers were in my cunt as I could remember, and my inadequate descriptions of the feelings that had ricocheted through me.

The room was full of the squelching noises of our fingers stirring the cum in our twats, and the intense aromas coming from it. God, I was just managing to keep myself right on the edge, just enjoying the pleasure of the warm, intense sensations filling my body, and the sight of another woman, one I had barely met, masturbating in front of me, our feet touching.

"I should warn you I'm a bit of a squirter," she gasped, and that sent me over the edge.

I came with the force of a tornado, and I still don't know if her words were what did it, but as I came I squirted as well, a sparkling crescent of liquid arcing out from my open hole. It surely must have been accidental that the first stream landed right on her cunt and the hands working at it, but as I came, I couldn't stop pressing down hard on my clit, making my lips close over, and the liquid coming out of me sprayed around as I jerked about in my climax.

Of course, the sight and feel of my pee hitting her cunt set her off as well, though she must have been close anyway, and as she came as well, a twinkling arc of piss landed back on my belly, running down and joining my own trickling down to my asshole, dripping on to the chair and the floor.

As I calmed down, I was left wondering what on earth had come over me. Less than a year ago, I'd have been disgusted and terrified at the idea of letting any one except my husband watch me masturbate, and I never had the least inclination to watch another woman. Yet here I was. When I started exposing myself, I just wanted the satisfaction of knowing that I could still make a man lust after me. But then there was the slippery slope of giving blowjobs, and in no time at all, I'd let myself be fucked by a stranger.

Then I'd pushed Peggy into lesbian sex with me, and now I'd fucked men and women, sometimes with my husband present, and most recently been triple-team but my friend June's son and his buddies, every hole filled. I'd let a stranger finger fuck me while talking to his wife, and now I'd enjoyed mutual masturbation with a woman I'd never met, ending in us squirting over each other.

There was no other conclusion: I was a slut. But I was enjoying it, would do it all over again, and I was still loving looking at Juanita's gorgeous tits, her dark nipples, and her cunt with its large, colourful lips.

As I forced myself back to the present, I realised I still had her pen rammed right up me. I pushed down, then used my fingers to pull it out, making a loud slurp as my cum clung to it, as if it was trying to keep it in me. The whole length of it was covered with translucent white, sticky liquid.

"Have you got a plastic bag for this, Juanita? It's a bit messy, but you might want to lick it off later, and remember what we've just done," I said smiling.

I must have been holding myself open still with the other hand, because I saw a look of surprise appear on her face as she saw what I'd done to her prized pen, turning to something much darker as she looked back down at my open cunt.

"Oh fuck, Jo, yes, but first I want to sample it at source," she gasped, launching herself at me.

Her aim was pretty good, but as her face hit my pussy, the chair I was in shot backwards, leaving me desperately grabbing the edge of the desk to avoid landing hard on my butt. I still landed with a thud, ending flat on my back on the floor, with Juanita's tongue already starting to explore my wet slit. I grabbed a handful of her hair, and pulled hard, dragging her head up to face mine.

"If you want to eat my cunt, then let me eat yours, bitch," I snarled.

I was pretty sure she had this in mind herself, of course, but I wanted to try to maintain the initiative, given I was supposed to be putting on an exhibition. She rammed two fingers up my cunt so hard and fast that it took me by surprise, and I let go of her hair. Almost before I realised it, she'd swung her leg over my head, and her face was back between my legs, her hands pulling me open, and her tongue teasing my clit.

Well, I'd asked for it, and I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to sample the delights of Juanita's wonderful cunt, was I? I caught the scent of her as her leg came over, and when I opened my mouth and sucked in her labia, I almost came as I got the salty tang from the drops of pee combined with the darker, spicier flavour of her cum.

I used my teeth to nibble her lips, which were so large they almost filled my mouth, while I tried to find the opening between them with my tongue. Once inside, it was easy to find her clit, which was large and stiff, feeling almost like a miniature cock in my mouth, larger than any I had encountered before.

Juanita was lapping her tongue along my open slit, pushing into my hole as far as she could manage, then filling it with her fingers as her tongue went back to massage my clit. It might have been smaller than hers, but what she was doing to it sent waves of warm energy radiating back into my body, and I tried to make sure I was giving her equal pleasure.

While my teeth, tongue and lips were busy with Juanita's clit, I ran my hands over the smooth, rounded contours of her ass, imagining it was her equally large breasts, which were pressing into mine. Oh, her butt felt wonderful, and as I circled around, I moved my hands deeper between her cheeks, until I could feel the roughness of her anal ring. I ran my fingers over it, making sure she was aware that her most private place was under my control, before collecting some of her cum to lubricate them, then pushing two fingers into the tight opening of her asshole.

Once my fingers were inside her, I managed to get my thumb down to the opening of her vagina, pushing it inside the second of her holes. I squeezed my thumb and fingers together, pinching her vaginal wall between them hard, at the same time as I bit down on her clit with my teeth. I heard her give out a little squeal against my cunt, and I jerked as the pain and almost unbearable bolt of pleasure seared through me as she pushed what felt like her whole hand up into my vagina.

God, she was fun; she was thrilling; and she was clearly skilled at fucking another woman. We traded new ways of abusing each other's cunts and assholes, exploring each other's insides, balancing pain and pleasure, still taking care to back off so that neither of us came too soon.

Eventually, though, the pressure from the excitement that had built in our bellies became too much to bear, and when I bit hard again on her cock-like clit, sucking hard at the same time, I felt her lose control, and immediately I gave way to my own climax. We rolled around on the floor, groaning against each other's pussies, wanting to keep up our playing, but having to give in as the ecstasy became too intense to bear.

I was sure that Juanita's assistant must have been able to tell what we were up to from the noises we were making, and in the unlikely event she hadn't, the wet carpet and smell of cunt as soon as she came in the room was going to be a dead giveaway. Still, Juanita didn't seem to care, so neither did I.

Eventually we descended back into the real world, and when we stood up, I pulled her to me, giving her a deep kiss, our cum mixing in each other's mouths, and for the first time I managed to get my hands on those wonderful tits.

"I want to fuck you again, somewhen, Juanita," I sighed as I broke the kiss.

"Don't worry, darling, I'll have the staff look out for you every time you come in. I'm sure you won't have learned your lesson, so I'll have to lay down the law to you again, just like today."

Fortunately, she had a little private washroom off of her office, and I was able to clean myself up a bit, and do my hair, before walking out of the office, trying to look innocent as I said goodbye to Juanita herself, and then Maria, her assistant, who gave me a knowing look. I wouldn't mind betting that she and Juanita fucked each other, and just wondered who was going to get the pen, which had rolled under the desk when I hit the floor.

My mind went back to getting a coffee and a muffin, which I'd been heading towards when I had been intercepted. I was just walking out of the store exit into the mall, thinking what a wonderful morning it had been, given that I was trying to behave, yet get a bit of excitement, when a hand gripped hard on my upper arm.

"Just keep walking. We need to talk," a woman's voice whispered in my ear, the tone and pressure of her fingers leaving me in no doubt that she meant business.

When I looked around, I saw it was a woman I couldn't remember seeing before, a woman of a similar age, and of as undistinguished appearance as I was myself.

"Yes, it is you, isn't it? The woman in the changing room next to the one I was using. I saw you flashing your tits as I went in, and I knew my husband was up to something. Normally he doesn't even pretend to be listening to what I'm saying to him, so I made him confess."

Shit! All my guilt returned like an avalanche hitting me, making it hard even to breathe. For once I was lost for words, as she pulled me to the food court, and made me sit at a table as far away from everyone else as she could.

"What I can't get over is that he could have looked at my body, but he chose to look at yours. I mean, you're just ordinary looking, just like me, your figure is pretty much the same as mine, and from the glimpse of your tits I had, they didn't look anything special. But most of all, I can't believe he'd finger you while he was still talking to me.

"The bastard has cheated on me before, but never so blatantly in front of me. Normally when he's fucked them a few times he loses interest, but he didn't know who you were, so you were going to stick in his brain. I hoped you'd get arrested, and that would cure him.

"What's wrong with me? Why would he want you when you could have me? I just wish I still felt like a proper woman, and men, my husband most of all, still saw me as a sexual being. I've tried cheating on him, even with another woman, but either he didn't notice, or he just didn't care. The trouble is, I still love the cheating asshole."

By the time she'd finished, she was sobbing, and held her head in her hands, bowed over the table. I remembered only too well how I'd felt less than a year ago, so I caught hold of one of her hands, holding it gently.

"I know just how you feel," I said.

Maybe I was just looking for forgiveness, or at least some form of absolution from my guilt, because I told her all about how I'd felt the same, and was well on the way to be an alcoholic with terminal depression.

"I realised I had to do something, but it was only when accidentally flashed my tits when a parcel was delivered, that I saw a way out. Exposing myself gives me that feeling you want, of being desired as a woman, even though I'm middle-aged.

"The thing was, though, that I told, or rather showed my husband all about it, and the weird, but beautiful thing is that now where closer than ever. Although we both fuck other people, we enjoy each other more now than we ever have. Can you imagine what a thrill it was to have your husband look at me, then use his fingers to make me come, while he was still talking to you?"

"You fucking bitch!" she said, starting to sob again.

"Yes, but the point is that when I tell my husband, can you imagine how much more will he want me, knowing that another man has fingered me? Imagine it was the other way around, and it was you let my husband see and finger you next to me. Would that excite you? And wouldn't it drive your husband to fuck your ass off to prove how much better he was?"

The woman looked daggers at me again, but then softened. "Maybe, maybe."

"But look, this isn't getting us anywhere. Let's go and get ourselves some lunch, then you can explain what on earth you thought you'd achieve by talking to me. My name is Jo, by the way."

"I'm Diana, and the truth is, I don't really know myself, but let's see if a coffee and a sandwich will inspire me."

As we stood and went to look around the various food, another wicked thought started taking root in my brain, based on what she'd said at the very start. We selected our lunches, then went back to our distant table.

"So, then, Diana, can you give me at least some idea what you had in mind?"

"Um ... well, it seems so stupid ..."

"Did you really think I'd let your husband fuck me if you asked? Just in the hope he'd get me out of his system?"

"Well ... yes ... I had thought about it ... I could live with it, like I have before ... but I just couldn't stand him just having that unfulfilled memory stuck in his mind ..."

"But it wouldn't really have helped would it? It wouldn't have changed how he thinks of you and treats you? You said yourself that I'm no more a beauty than you, so if you want to feel like a woman again, this would only make it worse, surely?"

"But you would have let him fuck you, Jo, if either of us had asked?"

"Of course, I would, Diana. He could have fucked me in the changing room if you hadn't been there, but it would be just sex. He's nothing special either, is he? I guess your husband is just a bit like me - we enjoy fucking other people."

"Oh, shit, Jo," Diana said, tears welling in her eyes again, "what on earth do you suggest then?"

"Well, you said you love him, and have forgiven him for cheating on you at times, and obviously he seems to have forgiven you as well, so having sex with other people isn't really your problem. It's that you're taking the fun out of it by keeping it hidden from each other."

"So?"

"Well, it seems to me that the best thing that could happen would be for your husband to actually catch you having sex with someone else. That would show him that he can't take you for granted, but it would also get everything out in the open. It seems to me, that like me and my husband, you would then be able to enjoy fucking each other, as well as other people, rather than feeling guilty."

"Oh, yes? But where on earth am I going to find someone who wants me, and would be prepared to face my husband catching them?"

Yes! She'd sprung the trap I had spent time setting up for her.

"Me, of course, Diana! You said your husband wants to fuck me, so what better than for him to find his wife has already got to me first? You said you'd tried a woman, so that wouldn't be a problem, would it? I'd lay any money you like that he'd be so aroused he'd fuck both of us."

Mind you, my money was still on him wanting to come in me rather than his wife, but I wasn't going to say that, was I?

"Fuck, Jo! No ... I couldn't ... but, maybe ... yes, I can see the logic ... but ..."

"What's he doing this afternoon, then Diana?"

"Arnie? He's back at work - I'd just badgered him to take the morning off to go shopping with me."

"Well, then, we'll have plenty of time to practice, so we look convincing, won't we, Diana," I said, smiling.

Diana just sat there, her mouth open, a blush spreading across her face.

"Look, even if you don't feel like going the whole way, you can catch up with your husband, and when he comes home you can tell him you fingered me as well. He'd probably believe you as long as you had the smell of me on your fingers. I'm sure you could bring yourself to finger me, couldn't you?"

"Fuck, Jo. No ... Oh shit ... let's do it ... but I've just got an ordinary middle-aged body, Jo ... I hope you're not disappointed ..."

"Ditto, darling. I's not what you've got, but what you do with it that counts, I've discovered, and as you said, I've got nothing more than you."

She agreed. She fucking agreed! What a day this was turning out to be, especially given I started out aiming to behave myself. Diana still had some shopping to finish, which she'd been distracted from completing, and I joined her, aiming to make sure she didn't change her mind, then to follow her home.

Of course, it wasn't surprising that she started to get cold feet again when we reached her house.

"I don't think I can do this, Jo. I mean, I don't really know you, do I, so how can I undress in front of you, let alone ... you know ...?"

"You said you saw me naked, though, didn't you? So, we have that connection, apart from what your husband did to me. Why don't we start off reliving what happened this morning, but with you playing the part of your husband? Don't worry, I'll talk you through it, and nothing bad happened to him now, did it?"

At this point, slightly to my surprise, Diana gave in, but made us go upstairs to the bedroom, which was actually a good idea, if the plan was to be caught fucking by her husband. The bedroom had large windows, and an almost full-length curtain, which would serve well for the changing room. When we got up there, I stripped off, Diana trying not to watch, and got behind the curtain. Anyone approaching the house could have seen me, of course, which was in itself a thrill, although it didn't seem to be visible from any of the neighbours' houses.