A New Life Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ready, Diana," I said, standing behind the curtain, "come and stand where you can see me."

"Well, what now?"

I put my hand down to my pussy, and started playing with my clit, just as I had when her husband was watching, then I pushed two fingers into me, pulled them out, and keeping my eyes on hers, I put them into my mouth and sucked them.

"Ugh! No wonder you got his attention! I've never let him see me play with myself, and I certainly have never tasted my own ... um ... secretions. What on earth did you do next?"

I smiled at her, and slid my hand down over my breasts, stroking them to stiffen my nipples even more than they were already, and put my hand back inside my pussy. This time I opened my legs a bit more, and pulled my labia open so that my clit poked out. Then I started to gently massage it again, sliding my fingers back into my vagina after a while, then returning to my clit.

Diana just stood there, with a stunned look on her face. I let out a gentle groan, not just as an act, but because for some reason masturbating in front of this woman was getting to me even more than her husband. I pulled my fingers out of me again, and slowly raised them up, watching Diana's expression as she saw my cum glistening on them, and my scent became stronger.

Was there anything of lust in her expression? I wasn't sure, but there certainly was disgust, and she wrinkled her nose as my fingers got nearer our faces, and my scent became almost overpowering. Just to make sure, I put my other hand around behind her head, so she couldn't pull back, and I moved my cum-covered, highly-scented fingers to touch her lips.

"No ...", she started to say, just as I hoped she would, because as her mouth formed the circle of the 'o', I slipped my fingers inside her mouth.

To start with, her face was distorted in revulsion, and she tried to pull away, but I wouldn't let her. She tried to push my fingers out of her mouth with her tongue, which only meant she got to taste my cum even more. I smiled at her, as she looked at me with hate, but then her face softened, and her lips closed over my fingers. After a few seconds, I slowly drew them out.

"God, Jo, did my husband really taste you like that? I've never let him do that to me, and I could ever imagine he'd want to taste something so ..."

"Delicious, Diana? I agree it is an acquired taste, but we're all a bit different, and just imagine how wonderful it is to sample women right across the spectrum. I knew once your husband had tasted me, he was hooked, even though you kept asking him silly questions, and distracting him away from me. In the end, I had to take control."

I'd been smiling at her while I spoke, watching the changing emotions flitting across her face, but when I grabbed her hand and pulled it to my cunt, her eyes widened, and her mouth opened. Fear and uncertainty were written across her face.

It took both my hands to spread her fingers, and to force them between my lips. I had to keep a grip on her wrist, as I made her rub my clit, then slide backwards to my hole, where I managed to get two of her fingers up inside me, along with my own.

God, it was exciting. Not just the feel of this woman's fingers alongside mine in my cunt, but the way she gradually stopped trying to pull her hand away, and started to take over what she was doing to me, and even more the way I saw fear and disgust on her face turn to desire and enjoyment.

I was desperate for her to kiss one of my tits, but the whole Idea was to repeat exactly what I'd done with her husband, so I compromised, and just grabbed one of my own nipples, twisting every which way, as I let Diana explore my cunt with her fingers. She was a fast learner, and I just had to use my own fingers now and again when she left my clit alone for too long.

I saw a strange look on Diana's face as my breath started to come in gasps, and my hips started to jerk around as the pressure seemed to build in my belly as I got close to my climax. Then it hit me so fast that this time I couldn't get my hand to my mouth to stifle my cry.

"FUCK! Oh fuck!" I screamed, as I came, my hips bucking backwards and forwards, making Diana's hand bang against my vulva, and the next second she had to fight to keep her fingers inside me. Slowly I calmed down, my movements slowing, and my breath starting to become regular.

"What the hell happened to you then?" Diana asked, surprised, as the touch of her fingers on my clit became temporarily unbearable.

"Eh? That was a climax, Diana. You're not going to tell me you've never had one, especially as your husband gave me one just the same way," I asked, shocked to my core.

"Well, I thought I had, but it wasn't anything like that, Jo."

Shit, no wonder her husband fucked other women. I could only imagine that she must have stopped him playing with her, given he had got me well enough, with little guidance from me.

"Right then, Diana. Now you'd done to me what your husband did. Now I think he should do the same thing to you."

"But ... he's not here, Jo?"

"Some of his clothes must me, though. I'll put them on and take his place, while you strip off and go behind the curtain."

It took a while to persuade her, but eventually she gave in. I put my bra on upside down, flattening my tits enough to let one of her husband's shirts button up, and I even managed to get a pair of his pants on, leaving just the top button undone.

While I was doing this, and pulling my hair back tight, Diana must have undressed, because when I turned around, she was peeping round the curtain.

"Just remember, I'm your husband, and you're going to do whatever I did, so you can find out what it was like," I said, as I pulled the curtain back, and scanned her naked body.

It could easily have been mine: her areolas were a bit larger, and slightly paler pink, and she had a fuller bush, just trimmed to keep it tidy, it seemed. She was right, though. Why on earth would her husband prefer me over her, except that I was new and unexplored?

Diana just stood there for a bit, and I thought she was going to chicken out, her eyes searching my face. Then she gave a nervous smile, and I saw her hand slowly move down until it reached her pussy. She parted her pubes, and pushed her fingers inside her slit.

She gasped as they ran over her clit, and again when her fingers entered her vagina. I tried to look full of lust, flicking my eyes between her pussy and her face. When she pulled her fingers out, she wrinkled her nose again when they approached her face, and reluctantly she opened her mouth and tasted them, grimacing as she did so.

Then something seemed to happen, and she sucked her fingers hard. She clearly hadn't had enough, though, as she quickly moved her hand back down, and from the way she opened her legs, I could see her fingers deep inside her, dragging her cum out. This time her fingers were visibly wet and I drank in her distinctive scent before she licked her fingers, before she moved them to my own lips.

Oh god, I loved the taste of her, and I eagerly sucked all of her cum from them, impatient to have her make me start to play with her. She smiled at me again, moving her wet fingers back between her legs and start playing with herself. Shit, this wasn't quite the same script!

"Well, Arnie, I bet you never thought I'd let you taste that awful stuff that comes out of me, did you? Have you tasted all of your other women? I bet you have, not just that dirty slut you were cheating with this morning.

"She told me as well that she let you finger her cunt, and you made her come, even when you were speaking to me. Come on, then, Arnie, finger me now the way you fingered that bitch," she said, reaching out and pulling my hand towards her pussy.

Had I been her husband, I don't see how I could have resisted her, and the real me was desperate to feel the slippery inside of her slit, to find out the size and sensitivity of her clit, and to feel the wet warmth inside her vagina. God, I was a slut.

I loved the tickle of her pubes on the heel of my hand as I pushed my fingers inside her cunt, moving hers out of the way, then I pushed against her, sliding my fingers along her vulva until I found the oozing opening of her vagina, and entered the wonderful warm moistness inside her.

"Suck my tit, Arnie. I bet that bitch didn't let you do that, did she, in case I spotted what you were doing? But we don't need to hide. I'm all yours."

She grabbed a breast, squeezing the nipple forward, and pointed at my mouth. It was off script, but I could hardly hurt her feelings by refusing, could I? Not now she was at last seeming to join in the spirit of it all.

I bent my head forward, and sucked in her pink nipple, which stiffened under my tongue. I stepped up the pace of my movements on her clit, and the force I used when I pushed my fingers into her hole. I could feel the cum flowing out of her, but I could also feel my own cunt starting to leak badly, and I knew I was going to leave a stain inside Arnie's dress pants.

I didn't care, though, as I thrilled as Diana's body started to twitch around. She may never have come the way I had, but fuck it, she was going to now. I increased the pace of my fingers in Diana's wet cunt, circling her clit, sliding my fingers back to her hole then forward again, before plunging them deep into her vagina.

"You wanted to fuck her so bad, didn't you Arnie? And you would have, wouldn't you, if it weren't for you naïve and stupid little wifey still thinking you were paying attention to her? Well, I might let you fuck her later, but only after I've fucked her myself, checked out her cunt for you, darling... Oh God ... Oh God ... Oh God!"

I thought Diana was going to fall over, as her legs seemed to buckle, but she clung on to me. There was a hell of a bang as her ass slammed against the window as she almost bent double, her legs clenched around my hand. I had my fingers in her vagina, but my thumb was pressing on her clit, clamped tight by her legs, and I could feel not just one, but a ripple of multiple orgasms follow each other, as her jerking around making her clit move around on my hand.

She was still crying out, though her cries of "Oh God!" had got less frequent and quieter, as I took pity on her, and managed to pull my hand out of her vulva, so she could finally recover. You think I'd gone soft, and should have kept playing until she begged me to stop? Maybe, but I wanted to come myself. I intended that Diana would come more than once before her husband came home and caught us, and I needed him to watch her come again when he was home.

"Oh fuck, Jo, what was that? I've never felt anything like it. The only time I lost control like that was when I gave birth to my son, but with the pain replaced by something else ... and ... I want more, Jo."

I thought it was time to end the character acting, and while she was speaking, I'd unbuttoned my blouse and bra, giving my tits back their freedom, and had pulled off Arnie's pants with their wet crotch. I put my arm around Diana, crushing her breasts against mine, and pushing my pubes against hers.

"Oh, I can promise you that, Diana. You want to check out my cunt, do you? Come on," I said before I kissed her, then pulled her back into the bedroom, pushing her back on the bed. "Get a real close look then."

As soon as she was flat on the bed, I straddled her face, but keeping one leg extended enough to keep me above her face. I used my hands to pull my lips open, letting her see right inside my vulva. Shit, my pussy was even wetter than I'd realised, and my lips almost slipped out between my fingers as I stretched them open.

"Well? Look at all that slime in me - you're going to swallow all of it."

"No, Jo, I can't..."

I didn't give her a choice, though. I curled my second leg under me, lowering my pussy down on to her face. I wriggled around, painting my cum over her nose, her chin, he cheeks, and most of all her mouth, enjoying the muffled protests, as they turned to something else entirely.

I bent forward and opened her legs, then I fumbled through her hair until I found the opening of her slit, and pulled her open. I'd tasted her already, but the power of the scent coming from her cunt was so powerful I felt as if I might pass out. Her lips were smaller and paler than mine, and her slit was only a pale pink all the way along. I pulled her hole open, letting me see that the flesh inside was a beautiful salmon pink. Her peehole seemed to be winking at me as I looked.

"Open your mouth, Diana, and eat out my cunt - it won't hurt you, darling. Then just copy what I do with my tongue and my teeth, and we'll both come as powerfully as you did earlier."

She couldn't answer, given I was pressing my pussy hard against her face, and I wanted those fleshy, moist, wrinkled pink lips in my mouth, so I stopped talking as well. It was probably just as well that she was inexperienced, as I was still tingling, highly aroused from playing with her dressed as her husband, and I wanted to make sure I didn't come too soon, so her next climax was would be good as her first.

Still, my whole body was thrilling with having yet another new woman eating out my cunt, and I was loving the taste of her. I nibbled her clit with my teeth, then put two fingers of each hand into her vagina, pulling her hole open, moving down and pushing my tongue up inside her as far as I could. She was salty, musty, spicy - and I fucking loved it.

I could feel the heat of my breath on my face, fanned only by Diana's legs as they flapped open and closed, banging against my ears, and the warm, moist, spicy flavour of her vulva in my mouth. As she moved her legs, her cuntlips almost seemed to be trying to kiss me, as they wrapped around my face.

I was lost in the delight of Diana's cunt, and the amazing sensations she was sending through mine, especially given her lack of experience. I felt the heat of her mouth, and the wetness of her saliva as she sucked and nibbled and licked along my slit, sometimes ramming her fingers into my hole, copying what I was doing to her.

The room was full of the sound of slurping mouths on cunts, and heavy with the scent of our cum. I wanted to slide a finger into this woman's asshole, taking away the last piece of her bodily privacy she had, and exploring part of her that I was sure she'd never let her husband do. It would be the final piece of intimacy, especially if she was brave enough to copy it, and invade my anus as well, but I was afraid that it would be too much for her first time. It could wait for another day, and another lesson that I was surely going to give her.

Still, asshole or not, I found I was right on the edge of coming, and judging by the way she was wriggling around, the pulses of cum she was pushing into my mouth, and the muffled noises from between my legs, she was as well.

I drove all my fingers up into her vagina, and I sucked and nibbled hard on her clit. I lost track of whether she was copying me still, but whatever she was doing, it was wonderful. My cunt felt as if it was a boiling kettle, about to pop its top and explode everywhere. Fuck! It did, and then Diana came as well, filling my mouth with even more of the sticky, spicy goo from inside her.

We rolled about on the bed, groaning, our legs flapping wildly against each other's heads, almost falling off the edge and on to the floor. We gradually slowed down, and I rolled off her, allowing her to sit up and put her arm around my shoulder.

"God, Jo, that was the most disgusting thing I've ever done. All I can smell and taste in my mouth is your cunt, and I can feel your stickiness all over my face. It was wonderful, and I want to do it again."

"Snap, darling," I said, pulling her to me and kissing her hard on the mouth.

She was right. We reeked of sex, woman only sex, of course. When I was young, I was embarrassed about my scent, but now I revelled in it, and the distinctly different scents of all of the other women I'd had now. I pushed my tongue into her mouth, the flavours of our cum mingling together.

"I need a pee first, though," Diana said, pushing me away from her, getting off the bed, and walking over to the bathroom.

I followed her, but when we got there, she tried to shut the door in my face.

"Hold on, Jo, this is private. You can't come in when I'm peeing."

"Come on. You can't be serious, surely? I mean I saw your peehole close up just now, then I touched it with my hand, and licked it with my tongue, so it's hardly private, is it? The only thing I've missed is the pee actually coming out, and I like watching women pee."

"Oh, fuck, Jo, alright then."

I stood in front of her, and made her keep her legs open, while I watched the pee jet out, and listened to it hitting the water in the bowl. Then I stopped her flushing, and had a pee myself. I was surprised and delighted when, rather than leaving, she stopped and watched. She surprised me again when she stopped me wiping myself, and I realised that she hadn't either.

"You were right, Jo. You'd licked over my pee hole, but only when there was no pee on it. Come on, let's get back to the bedroom and you can taste my pee as well. That's what you wanted, wasn't it?"

It was, of course, and when I closed my mouth over her cunt for a second time, I shuddered as I tasted the salty flavour of her piss, which seemed to make her spicy cum taste even better. I understood for the first time why those daft chefs on the TV programs keep going on about needed more seasoning, as I surrendered to the delicious taste of her, thrilling with the way she seemed to be enjoying me as well.

When we came again, filling each other's mouths with our cum, it was even better than the first time.

"Oh, look at the time, Jo. Arnie should be back soon. Tell you what, why don't we take a selfie of us sitting here on the bed, with our cunts wide open? It will give me something to remember the day when some random slut changed my life in a shop's changing room."

We'd only just finished, taking shots on both our phones, and with me making sure I got all her contact details, when we heard a car in the drive, and then the front door open.

"We need to make sure we look as if we're fucking, don't we, Diana?" I whispered, pushing her legs wide apart, then driving two fingers up inside her vagina, and closing my mouth on one of her tits with its beautiful pink nipple.

"Hi Honey? I'm home - where are you?"

"I'm just upstairs carrying on from the shopping I did this morning, darling. Come on up and see what you think."

I heard the bedroom door open, but kept my face pressed against Diana's tits, and I worked my fingers in and out of her cunt.

"Diana! What the fuck?" he yelled, his face a picture of shock.

"Oh, hi, darling? Remember Jo? The woman you fingered?" she asked, grabbing my hair and tearing her tit out of my mouth so that her husband could see my face.

"Hi, Arnie."

"You clearly were so desperate to fuck her, that I took pity on you, and persuaded her to come home with me so you can, darling."

"Yes ... but ... but ... you're both naked ... and her fingers are in your slit, Diana ..." he choked out, his face turning from shock to anger and guilt.

"Well, I thought if she was as good as you said, I'd like to try her first, darling. You don't mind, do you? I'm sure you know I've cheated on you a few times before, though not as many as you have me, and you've never even commented, have you?

"I can tell you that you're going to enjoy her, darling. Sit back and open your cunt, Jo, so he can see what he's got to look forward to. Ooh, such a lot of cum in that hole, isn't there, Arnie? Surprising, really, given I've eaten her out twice already. You do want to fuck her, don't you, darling?"