A New Man in Our Marriage Ch. 04

Story Info
Could Shelly's husband be bisexual?
3.1k words
4.02
50.5k
68

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
denron
denron
418 Followers

SHELLY

I wake up in darkness. And I am disoriented, looking around in dim light at unfamiliar surroundings.

Then I notice the arm around me. Drew's arm. We are both naked under the covers.

Now I remember, we are in Jess and Matt's spare bedroom.

We made love, smoked some weed, made love again and then must have fallen asleep.

Oh my God! I can't believe this. That voice in my head is screaming at me again!

"What about Bill?" The voice is yelling. "What about your marriage?"

I can't believe I've done this! Betrayed my husband. Slept several times now with another man. This hot, sexy man. My boyfriend! My lover! The man I have given myself too!

But I love my husband. Truly love him. How could I do this to him, to us?!

Yet, this man with his arm around me has seduced me, made me feel more like a vital, sexy, desirable woman than I have ever felt before.

And he was the one comforting and helping me after my husband slammed the ball into my face accidentally during a volleyball game in the pool.

And the sex... Oh my God, the sex with this hot, black man is so over-the-top-fucking GREAT!

I slip out of bed, go into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. Oh my God! I look a wreck. My hair's a mess, and the black and blue mark on my face is starting to fade — but it still looks horrible.

I look around the room for my clothes and then remember, all I have here is my skimpy bikini. My husband was supposed to take care of all of our stuff at the pool. Jessica rushed me here to her condo to deal with my bleeding nose and bruised face.

I put on a bathrobe that I find in the closet and quietly as I can I open the door and walk into the living room.

And there is Matt — Jess's husband — sleeping on the couch.

I shake him awake.

"What are you doing out here. Why are you sleeping on the couch?"

"Oh, it's no biggie. Derek spent the night. When stays over he always sleeps with Jess in our bed. Usually, I sleep in the spare bedroom when he's here, but you and Drew were in there."

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry!"

"No, no problem. I got to have some fun with Jess and Derek before I settled down here."

"Wow! Really? Did you have a threesome with Jess and her boyfriend?"

"Well, I guess in a way. I mean it's mainly the two of them making love. But they let me join in a little."

"You mean you and Derek both had sex with Jess?"

"No. Mainly she only has intercourse with Derek these days. But she likes me to go down on her — before and after he fucks her. And that's a big turn-on for me."

"So you just give her oral sex and you watch. That's all you get? And you're okay with that?"

"Well, no. There's more to it than that, but it's kind of embarrassing."

Now he's sitting up on the couch wearing just a t-shirt and boxers and I can see he's getting aroused talking about this.

"I'd rather not go into this with you. You might get the wrong idea," he says.

"What do you mean?" I say. "I mean, Jesus, we all know so much about each other's sex lives. You and Jess are the ones who got me and Bill into this cuckold lifestyle! What can you possibly not want to tell me?"

"Well, Jess likes me to suck Derek's cock, and..."

"Oh my God! You suck Derek's dick?!"

"See I knew I shouldn't tell you that."

"No, no, it's just that I'm surprised! I mean I had no idea you might be gay. I mean I'm not judging. It's okay. I just didn't know."

"No, no, that's not it. I am definitely not gay! See I knew you'd get the wrong idea. It's just that Jessica keeps pushing me to do it. I didn't want to. I mean actually it seemed kind of gross. But I do it... Well I do it because she wants me to. I do it to please her."

"Wow, so many strange, amazing things! I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around all this."

"Jesus! I shouldn't have told you all this. Please don't tell your husband. It's embarrassing!"

Just then Jess walks into the room.

"What's embarrassing? What's going on in here? Matt are you trying to seduce my best friend?"

"No baby, I was just explaining why I'm sleeping on the couch instead of in our bed with you."

"Come into the kitchen, Shelly," she says. "I'll tell you all about it."

"Well, Matt has already told me a lot, and I'm kind of blown away."

As we move into the kitchen, Jessica says matter-of-factly, "Derek always sleeps in the master bedroom with me when he stays over. Matt has accepted that."

Then she whispers, "Has Matt told you how he loves sucking Derek's big dick?"

"Well not exactly. He said you pretty much make him do that. He said he does it to please you."

"Ha! That's a laugh! In the beginning, I pushed him to touch Derek's dick and then to kiss it and suck it. But now he just goes for it."

"Oh my God, you think he actually likes it?"

"I think he loves it. It all kind of started with him eating me out after Derek and I had sex. It seemed like he got turned on eating Derek's cum out of my pussy."

"Oh my God! Bill did that the other night after I had sex with Drew!"

"Well, he might be the same way. Anyway, I thought if he liked eating Derek's cum so much, maybe he would like sucking his dick too, so I started pestering him and pushing him to touch it and then to suck it."

"But you don't have to push him to do it now?"

"Oh my God, no! He and I suck Derek together. He even likes to lick Derek clean after he and I have sex. He goes crazy eating me out, licking Derek's cum out of me. And then he just goes for Derek's big dick. He has turned into a real cocksucker!"

"Wow, I am completely blown away. Do you think he's gay?"

"No, I think he's probably bisexual. Actually, I think it's kind of hot. I love it when Matt licks me out after Derek and I make love. And then watching him lick Derek clean really turns me on."

"I cannot imagine Bill doing that!"

"Well, you might be surprised. Anyway, I think Matt wants Derek to cum in his mouth, but that hasn't happened yet, mainly because I want Derek to cum in me!"

"Wow, this is beyond crazy."

"By the way, Shelly, Bill saw you and Drew having sex last night."

"What? How? Was he here?"

"Yeah, he came over to check on you. I told him you were with Drew and that he shouldn't upset you, but he peeked in the door anyway. And he watched for a few minutes."

"Oh my God! That's terrible! He must be crushed! I am such a slut! What can I do?"

"I don't know. I just know he left in a rush and he looked shaken."

BILL

I wake up when I feel the bed shifting. Shelly moves under the covers and kisses me on the cheek.

"Oh fuck, Baby, I'm so sorry," I tell her. "I never meant to hit you with that ball."

"I know. It's okay. I know it was an accident. Stop apologizing for it," she says. "But how are you? Are you okay?"

"I don't know how I am. I saw you and Drew having sex. No, what I saw was you making love with him. It broke my heart."

"Jessica told me you saw us. She said you looked shaken when you rushed out of her condo."

"I heard what you said to him," I tell her. "I don't want to lose you. I love you."

I reach for her, kiss her. My tongue pushing open her lips. We are open mouth kissing as my passion for her surges.

I pull her luscious, naked body to me as I reach down to caress and fondle her sexy ass. Jesus, I want her back. I love her so much!

I fondle her breasts, moving over to lick and suck first one nipple, then the other.

I kiss my way down her body as I move over on top of her. I push her legs apart and nuzzle her vulva. She is ripe with the smell of sex. Her labia are inflamed.

I kiss her nether lips, suck on them. Then I spread them open, inhaling the scent of their love-making.

Her hands are on my head now. "Are you sure you want to do this Baby?" she asks even as she pulls my head into her sex.

I push her legs open even more as my tongue digs into her vagina licking out his sperm. Savoring the slightly bleachy taste, and the slippery texture.

She moans as I lick up and down her slit, My tongue, lapping inside for more of his semen. My face, a mess of sex fluids and cum.

After several minutes of me cleaning her, licking and loving her beautiful pussy — several minutes of her moaning in pleasure — I pull away and move up to kiss her open mouth. The two of us sharing his semen and the fluids from their lovemaking.

My dick is so hard as I move to enter her, to try to reclaim her.

But she pushes me away. "Not now Baby. I'm a little sore there right now. Maybe later."

I move over onto my back and pull her to me. We look at each other and kiss tenderly, lovingly.

"Have I lost you to him?" I ask.

"I still love you," she says. "But it's different now. I have have strong feelings for him now too. He takes me to places I have never been before when we make love. He makes me feel like such an incredibly desirable woman. I want that! I need that! I need him now!"

She says "You still have a place in my heart. But things are different now. You have to understand that. And you said this building relationship between me and Drew turned you on. Did it turn you on when you saw us together, making love?"

"Yes, God dammit, yes! It was crushing! So incredibly hurtful! But it turned me on like nothing before! I came home and masturbated to a movie in my head of the two of you making love!"

"I saw you sneaking looks at his body at the pool," she says.

"I don't think so. I just couldn't believe that speedo he was wearing."

Jesus Christ, I can't believe this. I have admitted my desire for him to myself. Desire?! Fuck I masturbated to a movie in my head of me sucking his big, hard, hot dick! But, I am not ready to confess all of that to my wife.

"Come on, you can admit it. You find him sexy don't you? I have thought for some time that you might have bi tendencies. Would you like to be with us when we make love. Maybe join in?"

"I don't know. Maybe. It's you that I find sexy. You giving yourself to another man. It makes me so fucking jealous, and yet so incredibly aroused."

"Jess says Matt has joined her and Derek a couple of times. She says Matt has even sucked Derek's dick clean and licked his balls after Derek came in her. She says Matt actually had an orgasm when he was sucking Derek! Maybe that's something you would like too?!"

"I'm not sure about that. I mean no, I don't think so. I am not into that. I am just into you! I love you!"

"I Love you too," she says. "I am torn, though. I have really become close to Drew. I feel like he and I are a couple now."

"I heard you say you are his woman," I say to her. "Do you love him?"

"I hate to say this to you Baby, but yes, I do feel like I love him."

Just then, the doorbell rings. She jumps up, throws on her robe and runs to the door.

I get up slowly, trying to make sense of what has happened to me, to my wife and our marriage when I hear her.

"Hey, baby," she says. "What are you doing here?"

It's Drew. I pull on a pair of pants and a t-shirt, walk to the door and listen.

"When I woke up," he says, "my woman was gone. Why did you just abandon me, leave me like that?"

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry," she says. "I did not abandon you. I just had to come home and check on my husband. I still have feelings for him. And I feel bad that I have hurt him."

"I love you," he says.

"I love you too, Baby," she says.

I walk into the living room to find them kissing with open mouths. My wife, again giving herself to her lover!

His hands are under her robe caressing her sexy, bare ass. Her arms are around his neck, pulling his head to her as they kiss passionately without regard to me possibly seeing this illicit passion.

He is just wearing that tiny speedo that he had on at the pool.

I guess he had nothing else to wear since I brought his shorts and shirt home with me along with Shelly's clothes after they rushed to Jessica's place after the volleyball incident.

Jesus, his big cock is bulging out even more as it gets bigger inside that tiny swimsuit!

He opens his eyes and notices me, standing there, watching, jealously.


He looks slightly startled at first, then almost casually says "Hey Bill."

I just nod, "Drew," I say.

She lurches away from him at first, but then just kind of settles back into his arms and looks at me like she's appraising me.

"Hey Honey, Drew just came to see where I went," she says.

Then as her eyes move down to my pants, she smiles as she sees I have a hard-on.

"My two sexy men," she says.. "Look at you Baby," she says as she walks over to me and puts her hand on the front of my pants. "You got hard watching me and Drew kissing! That is so sexy!"

"And look at Drew, Baby," she says to me. "It looks like his big dick is about to explode out of that speedo!"

SHELLY

Jesus, my mind is swirling with so many raw, bizarre, sometimes conflicting thoughts and emotions.

Here I stand in our living room between my husband with a hard-on and my lover with a hard-on. And my lust is totally aimed at my boyfriend, Drew!

I take a couple steps back over to Drew, reach down to his speedo and fondle his big, hard dick inside his tiny swimsuit.

I turn to my husband and say, "Look how big and hard he is Baby! This dick is so fucking amazing."

My husband's eyes are locked my hand caressing Drew's dick. He's clearly captivated, interested, maybe curious to see and touch this hard dick himself.

Drew leans down and he and I kiss again as I keep caressing his cock.

Then I pull away, push my hand into his speedo and tell him, "Take this thing off, we want to see that big, hot dick!"

He takes it off and I push him over to the couch where he sits down.

I kneel between his big, powerful legs, reach for his balls, lean down and kiss the crown of his dick as a drop of pre-cum forms on the tip.

His hands are on my head as I take him into my mouth and start sucking as I stroke him with my hand. Jesus, I love this big dick!

God damn, I am so fucking turned on. My pussy is gushing!

After a few moments, I turn to my husband who is still watching, and looking like he's mesmerized by this naughty, erotic scene.

I motion for him to come over to me, to join me between Drew's legs. He shakes his head, to say no. But he looks conflicted.

"Come on, Baby," I tell him. "You need to see this up close. Come on!" I shout, "I need you next to me."

Slowly, reluctantly Bill does as I tell him and sinks to his knees beside me as Drew spreads his legs wider to make room for my husband.

Grabbing my husband's hand and pulling it to me, I say "Look how big and hard it is Baby. I want you to touch it."

He shakes his head to say no. But, he only slightly resists as I pull his hand to Drew's cock.

I wrap Bill's fingers around Drew's hard, sexy, black dick and my husband reacts with a sudden, sharp intake of breath. His eyes look glazed. He starts moving his hand up and down as he licks his lips without even realizing it, I think.

I pull his head to my lover's dick and tell him to kiss it, lick it.

My husband closes his eyes as his lips touch the cock. Then he kisses the edge of the crown. And without my encouragement, he licks pre-cum from the crown of Drew's dick.

"Suck him Baby. I know you want to. We all know you want to!"

My hand is still on the back of his head as he slowly opens his mouth and voluntarily takes the head of Drew's dick and starts sucking as his hand keeps moving up and down, stroking Drew's amazing dick.

And then I hear my husband moaning. Moaning in pleasure.

Jesus Christ! He does like it! I take my hand away from his head and he keeps sucking.

His right hand keeps stroking as his left hand reaches for Drew's balls.

Then my husband looks up at Drew as he keep sucking and he moans again.

My cuckold husband is a cocksucker. And he clearly loves it! This is so fucking sexy.

I stand up, telling my husband, "Okay, okay just stop for a minute."

I pull him to his feet and tell him, "Get those clothes off Bill."

And Looking at Drew - my new primary lover - I say to him and my husband, "Come on boys lets take this to the bedroom. We're going to have some fun!"

denron
denron
418 Followers