A New Man in Our Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he leaned down and kissed me on the lips softly, almost in an innocent way. We looked at each other hungrily as he pulled away. Then he came back with passion. His arms went around me, and I reached up and wrapped my arms around him.

But I couldn't let it go on. I put my hands on his chest and pushed.

"We can't do this," I said. "Thanks for walking me home."

I quickly opened the door and went inside, almost shaking with lust, emotion, regret — and more than anything, Desire!

When Bill got home he asked about my day, asked if I had seen Drew again.

I didn't tell him what happened. I felt it had gone too far.

But I did tease him. I told him I had seen Drew at the pool again and that he rubbed sunscreen on my back and legs and kind of lingered when he got to my butt.

"He wants to fuck you!" Bill said.

"I think you might be right, but I am a married woman. You are the man I love."

It was another night of extremely passionate sex — both of us, I think, fantasizing about Drew and me making love.

BILL

The next day was Saturday, the day of the week when I have to work mornings.

When I got home, I found a note from Shelly saying she's at the pool.

I put on my trunks and headed over, thinking this could be interesting.

Before going into the gate surrounding the pool deck and hot tub area, I paused behind a bush and scanned the scene.

Quite a few people were at the pool. I saw Matt talking to one of our neighbors who was barbecuing something. And at one end of the pool I saw two interracial couples on loungers. Jess next to her boyfriend, and Shelly next to the other guy, undoubtedly Drew!

Shelly was laying on her back, getting some sun. And Drew was sitting sideways on his lounger facing her and talking to her.

When Shelly saw me coming through the gate, she jumped up, ran over to me and hugged me.

"Hey baby," she said. "I'm glad you could join us."

She held my hand as we walked over to the lounge chairs.

"Baby, I want you to meet my friend, Drew," she said. "Drew this is my husband, Bill."

He seemed friendly enough, smiling as he shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you," he said. "Shelly's told me about you."

Then they sat back down on their loungers as I went over to say hello to Jessica and Derek.

It appeared Drew didn't intend to give up his spot next to my wife, so I walked around the pool over to the barbecue pit where Matt was talking to Jerry.

"Hey, man, good to see you," Matt said.

I greeted both of them.

Then Matt said, "So I guess you finally got a chance to meet your wife's new friend?"

Jerry raised his eyebrows and said, "So are you okay with all that?"

"Okay with all what? What are you talking about?"

"Well, Shelly and that guy have been acting like they're a couple," he said. "It seems like your wife has boyfriend — just like Matt's wife. Do you guys have an open marriage too?"

"Oh my God no. No. Well, not really. Shelly just likes to flirt sometimes and she knows it gets me worked up."

"Okay, whatever," Jerry said.

"Hey," Matt said, "I think it's cool. Anyway, they look good together."

I joined Matt in the pool for a game of volleyball with some other guys.

At one point, Shelly and Drew dove into the deep end, got on a couple of floats and just kind of hung out together in the water watching us play.

They did seem to be acting like they were a couple and it was making me hard.

After a couple of games, I decided this whole scene was getting a little too intense for me.

I told Shelly I was heading back to the condo.

She said okay, she'd be along soon.

Outside the gate, I paused by the bush again and watched them.

Shelly was slowly gathering her things. Drew seemed to be helping, then he walked toward the gate with her.

I moved a little farther away so they wouldn't see me.

Outside the gate, out of view of the people at the pool, he bent down and they kissed. One of his hands moved from her back to her ass and he fondled her. Her hands were around his head. If they weren't lovers yet, it looked like they would be soon.

They were still kissing when I turned and made a mad dash to the condo so I would be inside when she opened the door.

"So, your boyfriend is quite the hunk," I said after she put her things down and came over to give me a hug.

"Oh, come on baby, he's not my boyfriend. He's just a friend. And he's a cool guy. I like talking to him and he's really nice to me."

"Okay, whatever you say," I said.

I didn't tell her I had seen them kissing in a way that revealed way more than just an innocent friendship.

We had already planned a night of dinner and dancing with Matt and Jessica.

We had dinner at a new seafood place Matt had heard about.

Then we went to a club on the edge of town that was noted for its live music and dancing.

I am not much of a dancer, but Shelly and I had fun out on the floor.

But then, surprise, surprise! Who do you think show up about half an hour after we got there, but Drew and Derek.

Jess jumps up when she sees them, kisses Derek and says "Hey baby, I was hoping you would make it."

Clearly she had told them about our plans.

Soon our wives were dancing with them.

They had been on the floor for about 20 minutes when I had to hit the bathroom.

When I came back, I didn't see them.

I noticed Jess and Derek were holding hands, walking back to our table.

But I didn't see Shelly and Drew.

I pushed through the dancers and found them way in the back.

They had their arms wrapped around each other. My wife's head was on his chest. He was caressing her ass as they swayed to the music. She looked up at him when he said something and they kissed.

I went back to the table with a hard on. This is totally out of control. And somehow it is turning me on like nothing else ever has.

Minutes later they came to the table holding hands. It appeared they weren't even trying to hide it.

I felt it was time for us to leave.

Jess and Matt had come with us.

But, Jessica told Matt she wasn't ready to leave.

She got up, hugged Matt and said "Baby, Derek and I want to hang out a little longer, I'll be home in the morning," she said.

Just like that she told her husband she was going to be sleeping with her boyfriend — clearly way more than just sleeping.

"Matt said, "Okay, have fun." And turning to Derek he said, "Take good care of her."

"You know I will," Derek said with a big smile.

Derek had his arm around her as they said goodbye to us.

When we got to the door, I turned to look back at them and they were kissing passionately.

"Wow, hot scene!" I thought to myself.

I was driving ,and Matt was walking with me as we headed to the car.

Drew and Shelly walked next to each other behind me.

He opened the front passenger door for her. She got in, rolled down the window and he leaned in and they kissed — for several seconds right in front of me!

"Thanks for dancing with me," he said. "I really had fun with you."

"Me too," she said.

"Remember what I told you," he said.

"I'll think about it," she said.

I cleared my throat, started the engine and she kind of waved at him as we drove away.

As we were getting ready for bed I said "It looked like you really had a lot of fun with Drew tonight."

"I did baby, he's a lot of fun. Thanks for being so understanding."

"He said to remember what he told you. What did he tell you?"

"Oh, I'm not sure how to tell you this, but, well, he asked me out."

"He, what, he asked you out on a date?"

"Well, just to go out dancing. We had fun dancing together. And he says he knows a fun dance club where he would like to take me."

"What about me? What about us and our marriage?"

"Well, we have kind of talked about this, how we might want to try out an open relationship like Matt and Jess. You said the idea of it turns you on. And I really like Drew. He's fun to be with."

"He's a good kisser too, isn't he," I said.

"Well, we have kissed a few times. I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt you. But he seems like a really good guy."

"Wow!" I said. "This is all moving pretty fast. Have the two of you had sex?"

"No, baby, we have not had sex."

"But you want to?"

"Well, I don't know. I mean, I have thought about it. But right now I would just like to spend a little time with him and go out dancing."

That night, during sex she was ravenous.

I kept saying "You do want to have sex with him don't you?"

Finally, she caved. "yes, God dammit," she said "I do want to have sex with him. I want it so bad. I want to make love to him. I can't stop thinking about him."

Then she started crying.

She said she doesn't want to hurt me, but she wants to spend some time with Drew. And she pointed out, I was all hot about possibly going down this path.

I told her she could go out with him. But she has to be honest. She has to tell me everything they do. everything that happens.

She said "Of course. I love you."

...to be continued.

12