A New Me (A Family Tale)

Story Info
A mom has vivid dreams.
3.1k words
4.37
18.4k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a pretty good day with things moving rapidly. By the end of it I could get to bed early, but because my hubby was gone leaving me alone with my son I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep very well. Being 47 and overweight means that my body is doing crazy things. It started over a year ago with bad cramping during my cycle, and just got worse until I couldn't sleep. I could some days feel my heart racing and I was getting extreme hot flashes, and the first thing my doctor did was take me off all my meds. I was only on a multi vitamin and birth control which I had taken for years, but she wanted everything out of my system so it was all gone.

I felt my body reacting to the meds going away. The first thing was my complexion, then my period became irregular, my C cups became D cups and felt a lot more sensitive, my crotch would become overly wet if I had any sort of naughty thought, and sleeping became something that gradually was just tossing and turning especially if I was uncomfortable in the slightest. My doctor ran a bunch of tests, but couldn't find anything out of the ordinary so she put me on just a vitamin D and gave me a prescription medication for those days I couldn't sleep. The sleep meds worked good. Almost too good. I'd take one and in a half hour I'd be out. The down side was the weird vivid dreams I would get when on them.

The dreams ranged from just driving over the tops of a forest on the tree tops in my car to running in terror from an unseen entity. Eventually my body settled into a rhythm, and I had gotten used to the occasional hot flash. My periods became a bit more regular, but also more heavy. I found I wasn't using the sleep meds as much either. Only when I felt uncomfortable. It sometimes felt as though my skin became extra sensitive when I took them so I would often sleep without anything on so I could feel the sheets as they rubbed over my body. My dreams grew to be sexy but still weird. Like feeling hands rubbing me while I walked through a room, and one where I had a man laying on top of me covering my entire body with their weight keeping me warm while his dick snaked between my legs looking for my vagina. I woke up very horny after that one.

Unfortunately for me my husband isn't the normal guy who'd be glad his wife was getting hornier by the day. Nope, he would rather my drive disappeared to match his. I didn't mind though. We still had the occasional encounter, and by the time we did I was more than ready to go so it wouldn't take me long to get there. Everything became a normal. When he'd be working the night shift I'd be busy right up until midnight or one in the morning with things, I'd go to bed, and then I'd lay there awake until my alarm rings at five. I'd go about my day tired and crabby only for it to happen again every night until he was in bed with me again.

The sleeping pills helped with that. I'd take one just before bed, and I'd dream my strange dreams. In the morning I'd be wide awake ready to face the day. My dreams slowly became more sexual. It started with the rare one of the man on me, but it soon became one of a ghost pulling off the sheet making my nipples drag along the fabric until they were super hard. Then the ghost would cover me back up so when I woke up my crotch was awash in my frustrations. Then it was me laying in a field of soft grass with the sun keeping me warm as bumble bees landed all over my body tickling my skin before taking off to buzz around me and land again. Slowly they moved from my breasts and nipples down to my crotch; tickling my labia as their little legs walked all over me.

On this particular day I was alone except for my son. He's 20 so he's old enough to care for himself, and is a very responsible young man. He's never had a girlfriend, and rarely goes off with friends. He just completes his studies, does his chores, and is the dream child every parent would want. I felt comfortable taking my pill by nine crawling into bed nude as usual. Like magic I was sounds asleep in a short while. That was when the dreams became more vivid for some reason. Maybe I was more relaxed, or maybe it was my hormones, I don't know. All I know is that I felt my sheets slowly slip down my body, and saw a bumble bee walking all over my breasts. Another one appeared just as the first walked to my hard and sensitive nipple. They were on each one tickling me making my heat rise, and my crotch moisten when I see their large front legs about the size of my fingers. They softly pinch and roll my nipples making my hips roll and my clit harden.

The one on my right nipple walked down my breast down over my belly, and a warm damp leaf landed on my nipple wrapping around it. I could feel my nipple suctioning into the dampness as the bumble bee slowly walked down my bare vaginal cleft making my legs open. It's tiny legs tickle my labia before it tenderly parts them finding my hard clit where it uses it's big arms to gently pinch. It feels so real I never want the dream to end, but end it does leaving me to wake with an urgent need in the swamp between my legs. I reach down letting my fingers find my clit, and I rub it until my hips are squeaking the bed in orgasm.

The next night I am alone again so in the hopes of another good dream I take my pill after hurrying through my chores. I dream of the bumble bees again, but they're not nearly as gentle. They're not rough by any means, but their arms pinch a bit hard, and the leaves seem to nibble as they cover my entire breast massaging them. The bumble bee that finds my crotch grows big by the time it gets there, and it pushes my legs wider as it's arms open my labia spreading it and tickling my vaginal opening. With my body on edge I'm ready to orgasm, and it all stops abruptly. When I wake after a short bit my legs are still wide open, and my hand is on my very wet pussy.

My monthly started that day so it explains my horniness. A few weeks later my husband is working overnights for a few days so I make sure I have enough pills, and clear my schedule as much as possible. It's a little after nine by the time I take the pill. I lay on my back relaxing, and am soon dreaming of my bumble bees. A swarm of them. They pull my sheet off me, touch me all over, and dance on my nipples. A warmth envelopes me all over feeling my legs being opened by unseen hands. A vine appears between my legs with a leaf that is so close it tickles lightly over my labia. I feel it's warmth as it glides from my butthole to my clit parting my labia the entire length. My hips rock needing it inside, but it only teases by poking in slightly. I am held on the edge of orgasm for a long time before I wake to the sheet bunched up between my open legs tickling me with their juice soaked dampness.

The next night it's the same. Being held on edge so long frustrating me. Making myself cum when I wake takes the edge off, but it isn't taking care of the need. I need the release. The third night the vine finally enters me. Not deep, but enough to make me shudder with a small orgasm. When I woke I was still very needing, but also my sheets were very soaked. I took my edge away before cleaning my mess, and since it was the weekend I decided to start my day a bit early in the hopes of ending it early. My husband got home from work going straight to bed, and my son and I went for lunch when he woke up near the crack of eleven. He is always so attentive and caring. He takes good care to keep his momma happy since he's always been a mommy's boy since he was pulled from my belly.

We get some errands ran, and by the time we got back it was almost supper time. I started making something when my husband came up to me hugging me from behind making me lose myself for a moment. With all the sexy dreams and the need in my loins I immediately thought of the warm grass and was waiting for the vine to start tickling me. Instead I got a peck on the cheek and him telling me he was called in for a double shift. I fed him before he left, and I sat down to eat with my son while we watched a little TV. I was feeling needy well before eight so I told him I was tired so I was going to turn in early. He gave me a hug that felt a little too tight for a son to give a mother, but I think it's just my needs acting up again.

I'm soon not dreaming about my bumble bees. Nope. This time I'm laying on a bed of feathers in the sun. There's something warm and slimy in the feathers that keeps licking against my skin all over. My legs are tight together since I can't trust whatever it is to not try to get inside me fearing it'll make a home in there. My body sinks into the feathers until only my head sticks out as I lay on my back. The thing licking and nibbling me all over my breasts and nipples driving me crazy with lust. By the time it works down to my hairless mons my legs open wide letting it move up and down my slit poking into my ass before finding my vagina. Soon a large tree appears between my legs. It's branch tickles my slit making my hips rock over it as the tip runs between my parted and wet labia. I feel a warmth grow on my mons looking to see a small cloud raining onto me as the hot rain runs down between my legs.

When I wake I'm a wet mess, and so is my bed. It still early so take another pill without cleaning up hoping for more to take my need away. It's not long before the tree is there again, and the branch is deep in me while my hips rock fucking it good. The branches squeeze and caress my breasts while the leaves suck and nibble my nipples. I feel a small orgasm just as a warmth grows inside of me. When I wake it's bright and I'm a mess. My pussy is drenched, and so is my bed. I play with myself taking care of my needs, and then use my sheets to wipe the mess off my hand before starting my day.

My son was up early, and in a very good mood. We went for brunch after his father got home and in bed. We spent the entire day together, and it was a nice change of pace. It wasn't for another month before I could return to my tree, and I must have been very frustrated because it really let me have it. I had such a big orgasm that it rocked my dreamland. The branch felt so much bigger and harder. I was sad when it pulled from me. With my husband on nights for a week my tree visited every night. Sometimes more than once. In that week the tree branch used every hole in my body. I had so many orgasms my libido was on overdrive. My husband wasn't given a choice a couple of times that week when he got home. I pretty much raped him twice that week.

I felt accomplished and womanly after that. Needed and wanted. In the next few weeks my body felt like it was changing in a familiar way, but I couldn't pinpoint how. I started to worry when I hadn't had my monthly in two months. My doctor suggested a pregnancy test even though my hubby is fixed so I half heartedly took one. We were surprised when it came back positive. My son was happy for us, but I can't say my husband and I were so thrilled. We were happy, but not that happy. Thankfully I could still take my meds to sleep even though they were reduced greatly in dosage. The first night my husband was working I took a pill. Being four months along my breasts are starting to feel bloated and sensitive, and my raging hormones keep me horny most all the time so I need my dreams.

When the branch fucked me it was so sweet and sensual. It made love to me for what seemed hours. I felt it shooting into me filling me so good, and then I'm left wanting more. The dream ends waking me in such a horny state I lift my legs plunging two fingers into myself basically beating my pussy until I moan in release. When I laid back catching my breath I noticed my son watching through the door. I feel embarrassed. I just smile seeing him watching me feeling myself enjoying that he does have normal male thoughts even though they shouldn't be for me I'd prefer that if he were to spy he'd not spy on some strange girl somewhere.

The next night I skipped the pill since I was running low and wanted to conserve until I can get a refill. I just lay back reading while sitting naked in bed trying to relax. The book has a very involved sex scene that really makes me wet. My hand is rubbing my clit between my bent legs while I read. When I hear myself moan I remember the door is wide open. My fingers find my hole keeping me from closing it. A second finger finds the first when I think of him watching me. I moan again setting my book down to take care of business. I plunge my fingers deep over and over feeling the sheets falling away from me. My moans flow from me as a small orgasm courses through me making me pause for a second.

I kick the sheets off looking in the doorway to see my son standing there watching. I smile opening my legs wide plunging two fingers back in. I watch him watching me as I pull a large satisfying orgasm out of myself. When I finish shaking and squirming I look to see him sitting on the bed between my legs watching a few feet in front of me. Movement catches my eyes, and when I look I see a rather hard dick in his hand as he strokes himself. Being hormonal and pregnant makes me love the view so I just watch him slowly stroke himself.

"You shouldn't be doing that to your mother." I warn.

"Sorry mom." He says letting his hard dick free. "You're just so beautiful. I can't help it. I love the way your belly is getting hard, and seeing the veins showing in your boobs. Your nipples are just so hard, and your pussy gets so wet and is so warm and soft I lose myself."

"And how would you know how my..." I pause looking in his eyes.

"Sorry mom. I couldn't stop myself. It felt too good. I had to feel what it would be like to finish inside of you, and I couldn't stop. I'm sorry."

"Are you saying this is your baby in me?"

"I'm sorry mom." He says dejected.

I sit in shock for a moment before his hard cock fixates my view. I think about what it would look like plunging into me using me. My pussy twitches remembering my dreams and how vivid they were.

"That explains a lot actually. Here we were thinking you father got a bad vasectomy." I laugh.

"You're not mad?"

"No. I figured my meds were giving me good dreams, and I got to really wanted them after a while. I started to crave that wood." I joke.

"You actually craved me? You aren't mad I got you pregnant?"

"I said I'm not." I say hugging him pressing his face between my bare breasts.

I rub the back of his head softly running my fingers through his hair, and I find my hand caressing down his side. He sits up looking in my eyes letting my fingers run down until they wrap around his cock. My pussy begins to drip feeling it throbbing in my grip.

"Mommy loves you baby, and since I can't get anymore pregnant..." I coo laying back opening my legs wide.

He's quickly in me fucking me so slow.

"Harder baby! Fuck mommy harder! Give me all you have!" I moan in need.

He slams into me a few times before a huge orgasm rips through me.

"MAKE MOMMY CUM BABY!!"

"It feels so good." He grunts as he strains to hold out.

"CUM FOR ME BABY! FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR CUM! OH GOD IT FEELS SO GOOD!!"

He groans pushing deep into me, and I feel his cum blasting into me. it feels so hot and deep I feel my body wanting more as my orgasm begins to wane. He lays on top of me panting holding me tight.

"That was just... WOW mom. Wow." He says kissing my left breast.

"You better not kiss me like that or you'll be having to perform again." I warn.

He looks up at me taking my sensitive nipple into his mouth. It's then I realize that he's still very hard inside me. I smile kissing the top of his head, and he returns to attend to my nipples while his hips begin to grind into me starting once more. I never slept alone again after that.