A New Meaning to Mother Son Bonding Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha, I knew it," Rebbie giggles then squeezes his hand, "but in all seriousness I'm glad tonight happened too. Maybe..."

"Maybe we can do it again in a day or two?" Mindy finishes for her.

Rebbie nods her head, "Yes."

"I'd love too."

"And who knows maybe next time you'll get more than just oral," Rebbie giggles before quickly kissing Mindy on the cheek and jumping out of the car.

Before Rebbie disappears behind her door Mindy rolls down the window, "I'll hold you to that."

Mindy sits there a moment trying to process the fact that not only had she just gone out on her first date in decades it was with a teenage girl and she couldn't wait for their next one.

Later when Mindy returns home she is greeted with the sound of her old voice screaming, "OH FUCK YES MORE PLEASE MORE!"

Mindy makes her way towards the screams and looks into Catie's room to see her old body riding her daughter, now sister, like there is no tomorrow. She feels her cock start to respond to the completely twisted and kinky scene before her and thinks for a moment about walking in and joining them, but instead continues on to her new room to try to sleep to the sounds of fucking down the hall and the image of Rebbie in her mind.

12