A new Mistress Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew this from our conversations that she never shaved but completely forgot until now. Having a love of womanly smells and tastes, the thought of all this hair was a turn on. There was a distinctive odour - not overpowering or unpleasant but I could tell there was a smell of sweat and urine. I have to be honest and say that I loved it.

"You might be here some time," she said. "Go slow and don't stop."

I licked all over like a warm up to the main act. Once I had tasted everywhere inside and out I began licking around her clit. Thinking she was enjoying my tongue I sped up but then felt a smack on my back, "slowly I said cunt, do it slowly." She must have been holding a tawse or belt as it gave me a good smack that stung. I immediately slowed and licked her clit as slow as I could awaiting further instructions. I could still hear the porno playing beside us. I could hear several female voices and one male who was being called all sorts of obscene names. It sounded fantastic, I laughed inside as I wanted to watch.

After a few minutes, and sensing some movement, a bottle was thrust under my nose, "take a sniff," she ordered. A bottle of poppers. I had agreed to this on my checklist and said I had some experience. I did as instructed and suddenly felt light headed. Boy were they strong!

I could sense that Mistress had also taken some as her legs became more relaxed and her breathing heavier. She also pulled my head in closer to her pussy saying "faster now, lick me faster."

As she pulled me in closer I licked for all I could although by this point my jaws were starting to ache. I just wanted to please her. I thought she was ready to orgasm and this was the climax approaching. She suddenly smacked my head and said, "slow down now." I returned to my original speed but my jaws were on fire, I needed her to orgasm soon.

This process was repeated several times and each time I thought she was about to orgasm but no. With an aching jaw I started slowing down too much. "Will we just call it a day slave?" "Can you not handle it?"

"No Mistress," I said. "I'm sorry, I'll keep going."

"You better or we are finished."

I tried to put the pain out of my mind and got into a rhythm with my tounge. She pulled my head closer towards her. I must have been in this position for over 30 minutes when she said, "put two fingers in my pussy and make me come." I re-positioned myself to allow my face to remain buried and for my fingers to explore her pussy. "Speed it up," she panted. "Ah, thats it, keep going like that slut."

My fingers were exploring inside her while my tongue was flicking her clit. I could feel the orgasm start to build as her legs began to tighten and her vice like grip around my head was pulling me even closer.

"I'm coming cunt. Don't fucking stop. Make me come. Faster. Lick. Make me come."

This was such a turn on. I licked for all my might when suddenly Mistress let out a huge scream and pulled my face tight into her extremely wet and hairy pussy. Her body shook violently for what seemed like minutes. She pushed my face away, first with her hands then with her feet. "Stay kneeling and don't say a word."

I sat back and adopted the kneeling (sub) position and did not utter a word. It was after several minutes that Mistress began to move. She disappeared for an eternity then when she came back she sat down in the same position and told me to open my mouth. Suddenly, I felt her face and mouth close to mine - she dribbled some cold white wine into my mouth. "Drink," she said. I swallowed it down. She repeated this several times.

I felt her hands on my cock again. This time she began removing the contraption and freeing me. "Play with your cock," she instructed. While I was doing this she was rubbing the top of her feet under my balls and pushing the butt plug in and out of my arse. It didn't take me long to get hard. All this and I still couldn't see her.

"Wank for me. Don't come till I say you can."

I was unbelievably turned on so after only a minute of wanking I wanted desperatly to come. "Can I come please Mistress?"

"No." was the answer. "Slow it down until I tell you to speed up."

I got myself into a nice touching/wanking pace and all the while, Mistress was feeling my balls with her feet and pushing the plug deeper with her toes. After a few minutes Mistress told me to come. "Catch that spunk in your hand. Don't make a mess."

This situation was weird as here I was in front of a female stranger, blindfolded and wanking to instruction. However, this was heaven and a great start.

I could feel myself getting close to orgasm so closed my spare hand around my cock to catch the spunk. There was loads of hot cum. I tried to make sure I caught it all while trembling. Once my orgasm subsidied Mistress said, "show me that spunk." I held out my cupped hand showing the contents.

"Eat it now." she said.

"What?" I said with a fear. This is not what I fancied doing. It just wasn't my thing. "Do I need to Mistress?"

"Fucking eat it slave as a hand smacked across my face. If you want to come back here you will do as I tell you. Now eat it."

I certainly didn't want this to be the last experience so I brought my hand upto my mouth and poured the spunk in swallowing quickly to try and avoid the taste.

"Lick your hand clean." Mistress said.

I reluctantly licked and swallowed the contents of my hand. I was long in the tooth but this really was a first. After the initial shock of tasting my own hot spunk I was in the zone. I licked my hand and all around my fingers in a bid to please my new Mistress.

"Hold your hand out, show me," she said.

As I held my hand out to show her I heard her say "Mmmmm, good boy."

"Now," she said, "stand up and remove the blindfold."

I did as I was told. Mistress was sitting in a silk, kimono style housecoat with a glass of white wine.

"Sit," she said, "did you have fun slave?"

"Yes Mistress Lizzie, thank you."

She leaned forward to remove the collar then but I could also see the cock contraption - a stainless steel cock chastity with a small padlock.

"You are no longer collared slave but remember your place."

"You can leave now. Go to the bathroom, remove the anal plug, wash it and leave it on the side. Freshen yourself up, get dressed and leave. Do not utter another word to me. Now go."

I did as I was told and just as I was leaving I peered into the room where Mistress was sitting. She was engrossed in a TV programme and did not even look at me or say goodbye. I let myself out and headed home to tell my wife of this wonderful new adventure.

It took a week but I finally received an email from Mistress asking me for my thoughts and whether or not it was something I wanted to continue. If I said no, there would be no hard feelings but if I said yes then I needed to prepare for what would follow.

I obviously said yes......

12