A new Mistress Pt. 04

Story Info
My new journey as a sub takes a strange turn.....
5k words
4.65
9.3k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yalsi
Yalsi
80 Followers

......continued from part 3.

"Wow, look at you cunt, come inside," she said.

I stepped inside the flat wondering what might happen next.

I followed Natalie into the flat. After serving her at Mistress Lizzie's a few weeks before I wondered if I would ever see her again. Little did I know it would be soon but more surprisingly, little did I know she lived downstairs!

Wearing white panties, stockings and, a silk red slip -- more humiliation in front of this lovely lady. She stopped in her tracks and, turning round said, "on your knee's cunt, crawl behind me."

I dropped to my knee's automatically crawling behind her. She was heading for the living room. Could this day be any more exciting or surreal? Was this just to pick up my car keys or was there something else in store?

She opened the door to the living room and as I crawled in, I was absolutely gobsmacked to see another person -- my wife! I immediately knelt up and in a shocked voice said "what are you doing here?"

I suddenly felt a slap across my face.

"Who told you to speak cunt? I didn't tell you to stop crawling. In fact, keep moving, get crawling round the room."

My wife decided to speak. "You heard her cunt, get crawling."

My head was all over the place. I was more nervous now my wife was here. The butterflies started again. What was going on? Why was my wife here? How does she know Natalie? So many questions.

As I began crawling again, I was kicked between my legs from behind. It caught my balls hard and right on target. The pain stung me, taking me by surprise and taking the breath away from me. Throughout the sessions I hadn't experienced any pain, so this shocked me but then again, it was Natalie! It was obvious from our first meeting that she had confidence in being dominant but also seemed to know what she was doing. Continuing my crawling I heard Natalie say to my wife, "it could be a long afternoon, fancy a G&T?"

"Oh yes please Natalie, that would be lovely." my wife replied.

"Go fetch 2 G&T's cunt. Crawl there, walk back then adopt your position."

"Yes your highness," I said.

My wife started laughing at me. "Your highness?" she said. "The best I ever hear is babe or darling, I might need to re-think this 'being-in-charge' stuff."

"Oh you must," said Natalie, "it's fun watching these worms squirm."

I didn't hear any more as I was crawling up the hallway to the kitchen. As I got there, I stood up then made two G&T's with ice and a strawberry that I found in the fridge. I carried them back to the living room and on giving my wife her drink she looked up at me, smiled and gave me a wink. This calmed me immediately. Her being here whether to take part or just watch or, whatever the hell she was here for was exciting and I have to say, I was loving it. I gave Natalie her drink and adopted my usual position on my knees with my hands clasped behind my head.

"Wow, he is well trained," my wife said, "look at him kneeling there."

"He's getting there, we are still breaking him in and still have a long way to go."

We? Breaking in? Fuck, I thought, what is going on. What cult have I joined?

"Take this off," said Natalie tugging at my red slip.

I lifted it over my head leaving me kneeling in stockings and suspenders and still wearing the knickers Mistress Lizzie made me put on several hours ago. I suddenly realised that I had already been in 3 different flats today, the things I had done with Lady Nancy and now, here I was!

"What do you want to see? Natalie said to my wife, "why don't you tell him to do something?"

"If you don't mind, I'd rather just watch you Natalie, I'll have more fun that way."

"Hee hee, not a problem at all fair maiden," Natalie said with a chuckle. "I certainly don't mind if you are happy to watch. Any limits though? Anything you don't want to see?"

I glanced at my wife in shock. She stuck her tongue out at me then replied to Natalie, "no limits, consider me as not being her, do whatever you wish with him!"

"Right cunt, you heard your gorgeous wife, I can do whatever the fuck I want. Let's begin, shall we? I want you to crawl into my bedroom and bring through the black bag sitting on the floor next to my bed."

I crawled away, found the black bag, and walked back with it. As I reached the living room Natalie was on her mobile phone texting while chatting to my wife. I put the bag at Natalie's feet and adopted my position again. No sooner did I fall to my knee's when she said, "another two G&T's cunt."

Taking her glass, I said "yes your highness." I then crawled to my wife and as I took her empty glass, she blew me a kiss then winked again. It was such an erotic and horny feeling to know that my wife was here watching me and was part of the scenario. I crawled to the kitchen, re-filled the glasses (with a generous measure of gin), and returned to the living room.

"Take those panties off and kneel on all fours facing away from me," Natalie instructed.

I did as I was told, adopting the position she wanted. I could see my wife out the corner of my eye but chose to stare ahead rather than risk another kick to my balls. I heard the bag being unzipped then undistinguishable noises.

"Back your arse up a bit cunt, don't make me bend down."

I shuffled back till my feet were either side of Natalie's chair and my backside was closer to her. Because my feet were either side of the chair, I felt my arse being completely exposed. I then felt something cold being smeared over, and then pushed with a finger into my arse. It was obviously some kind of gel. Natalie began fucking my arse with her finger and, in less than a minute without giving me any time to adapt or be stretched she shoved another finger inside me. I winced with pain and my natural reaction was to pull away by arching my back. No sooner had I moved, and a hand smacked my arse as hard as possible.

"Stop pulling away cunt, take what I give you."

"Yes, your highness, sorry your highness." I said meekily.

I shoved my arse back into position and the 2 fingers were quickly shoved back in again. Within 20-30 seconds 2 became 3. I learned my lesson. I didn't move. Very soon the 3 well-greased fingers were plunging in and out of my arse.

"Here cunt, sniff these." Natalie handed me a bottle of poppers.

I was used to having strong poppers, so I held one nostril, took a huge sniff then repeated it. My head went instantly, and my arse completely relaxed. As soon as it did, 3 fingers became 4. I could feel the stretch and the pain, but my head was spinning and, to be honest, I was in heaven.

"You like?" I heard Natalie say.

"Fucking hell yes. What a little slut," my wife replied.

The two large G&T's were obviously affecting my wife as her language had taken on a filthier tone. This usually happens when she is feeling the effects of alcohol. Hearing her voice took me by surprise as I was lost in the moment. I looked over at her and she had a huge smile. She gave me a thumbs up and was nodding in approval.

"You look good down there hubby, I'm impressed."

Natalie's fingers continued to fuck my arse. Slow and deep then fast and hard. She seemed to be enjoying herself back there. I could hear another rustle of the bag. The noise stopped and Natalie removed her fingers. The cavern in my arse did not last long empty as something rubber and large was shoved inside. It was bulbous as (whatever the phallic toy was) it was a struggle for Natalie to push into me. I felt some oil/gel being dripped on me, then bit by bit it was maneuvered inside me. It felt enormous but it was finally pushed in so far that I was relieved. It was now deep and trapped inside. Whether it was out of cruelty or not, Natalie pulled it back out again. Coming out was worse than going in but there was no respite as she began pushing it back in but very very slowly. I could feel my arse really stretching.

"Have some more poppers cunt, it'll ease the pain."

I quickly held the small bottle to each nostril making sure I took on as much as possible. Again, my head started to go and immediately, my arse relaxed, and the pain decreased. Natalie obviously knew what she was doing as she held the widest part at the entrance slowly teasing me with a little push in but quickly pulling it out. After a minute or two of this teasing and me adjusting to the size she finally pushed it in fully, I do not think it could have been pushed any deeper. It was filling my arse.

"Go and fetch a few more drinks cunt," Natalie ordered.

I stood up gingerly. I could certainly feel whatever she had shoved inside me. It felt huge and to the point of making me walk funny. Well, it was more of a waddle with my legs open. How embarrassing.

I took the glasses from both ladies but this time my wife didn't even look at me, she just held out the glass for me to take. I took it from her and waddled to the kitchen. Behind me I heard my wife say aloud, "look at that stupid looking cunt, he's walking like a duck."

Wow, I thought, that was my wife. My gorgeous sexy wife. How fucking good did that sound.

I returned from the kitchen and handed the drinks to the ladies. Again, my wife didn't even look at me. It was as though she was really getting into this situation. Perhaps all she needed was some guidance, a teacher. Who knows, but it felt great.

Just as I adopted my usual position on my knees the buzzer sounded. Someone at the front door. Natalie got up to answer the door. As soon as she was out of sight, I stole a glance at my wife who was now looking at me. She opened her legs wide while pulling her dress up slightly. She then pulled her knickers to the side and rubbed a few fingers up and down her pussy. Replacing her knickers then fixing her skirt she held her fingers up for me to see -- she was soaking wet. I could see her fingers glisten and when she separated them, I could see the pre-cum and wetness.

She whispered to me, "do you like, my little hubby cunt?"

"Like?" I asked, "I fucking love it and I fucking love you. I hope you are enjoying the show?"

"You better believe it. It's so horny. I cannot wait till later when we are alone at home."

Just then, I heard voices and Natalie returning to the living room. I presumed she was with Mistress Lizzie but when I looked up, I got the fright of my life to see a well-built bald black guy. He was not muscle bound but you could tell that he looked after himself. Wearing a white tee shirt and black jeans, he looked every inch a model. Natalie had obviously been texting him earlier.

I glanced at my wife who was obviously captured. She loved black guys and if ever we watched porn, she insisted I put on one of her favourite video's that included one female with one, two or multiple black guys. She suddenly had that stupid girly grin. That same grin she gets when she is all gooey, receiving attention or someone is flirting with her.

And here I was with no grin, a huge butt plug shoved up my arse wearing stockings and suspenders. Fucking great I thought. Well, if I wanted humiliation, I am certainly getting it today.

He immediately headed for my wife and holding out a hand he said, "hello beautiful, I'm Michael, are you this sissy's wife?"

"I certainly am," she said.

"Well, you have my sympathy," he said, "if you ever need a real man, Natalie will give you my number."

I was furious inside. This guy was flirting with my wife right in front of me and she was lapping it up. But then again, this was all part of the fun. As he moved away from me, I caught my wife's eye, she smiled, winked, and mouthed I love you. I relaxed right away and came to my senses of how horny this situation was.

"Cunt, go fetch a beer for our guest." ordered Natalie.

I stood, headed to the kitchen, and returned as soon as possible with an opened beer.

"Afraid I don't have long Natalie," said Michael, "out with the boys this afternoon for footy and a few beers."

"Are you happy just to get on with it then while you drink your beer?" Natalie asked.

"Yes, sure."

I had no idea what was going on, or what they were talking about!

Michael stood up again, took the beer from me then placed it on the table beside his chair. He began unbuckling his jeans then pulled them down to his thighs. He was wearing crisp white jockeys that showed off his blackness even more. I am as straight as they come but this guy had it all. Lucky git I thought. However, what is he doing? Why is he stripping?

He then pulled down his shorts to reveal a thick black cock that had a shine to it. It looked magnificent. I glanced at my wife who was in awe and licking her lips. That was now becoming more of a turn on.

"Get over here sissy, come and suck Daddy's cock."

"What?" I said loudly. "No."

"You want to go home cunt?" Natalie said angrily. "You know if you go home, you will never be back?"

"Yes your highness."

"Well then, get moving, go and suck that gorgeous cock and by the way, I've had that deep inside me and it is magnificent. Go on."

And with that she put a foot on my back shoving me in Michael's direction. I pulled myself up from the floor and stole a glance at my wife.

"Don't look at her," said Michael, "she wants you to do it."

I looked again to see my wife smiling at me while nodding her head. She leaned forward and said, "I want to see you suck that black cock."

While my head was screaming 'no' there was another part of me thinking, 'how fucking horny is this? Two gorgeous woman, humiliation, arse play, poppers, dressing up.' Loads of wanking material here in this one room. Fuck it. I want to please Natalie but more importantly, my wife wanted me to do it, she wanted me to suck his big black cock.

I crawled across to Michael and as I did so, he pushed his trousers and jockey shorts down further to his ankles. He sat back in the armchair, grabbed his beer, opened his legs, and said, "drain me."

I chuckled inside. This was like a porn set. Drain me! Ha ha. My nerves were getting the better of me now.

"Do you mind if I have some poppers first?" I asked.

"Go for it," he said.

I reached down behind me where they were sitting on the floor, opened them and took an almighty sniff. It would not give me more courage, but it would certainly send my head into a relaxed, horny spin. As soon as they hit me, I went straight for Michael's cock. Suddenly, I felt in control and confident. I zoned out from the others in the room and turned my attention to this black member in front of me. It was already semi-erect lying against his thigh. I reached a hand round it and found it to be heavy. It immediately grew in my hand. I played with it for a few minutes by wanking it slowly then with my other hand began playing with his stubbly balls. No long pubic hair nor were they smooth. It was growing more but only slightly in length, but the size was increasing in girth and becoming even heavier. I can see why Natalie said it was magnificent. I was quite proud of my cock, it was decent in size, my wife seemed happy with it, and it helped produce kids, but this was something else. Perhaps it was because I was holding it and it was me making it grow.

While I was playing with him, Michael was taking sips of his beer while talking to both Natalie and my wife. It was weird as it was general chit-chat, they were genuinely talking about the weather. This chat was instigated by Natalie -- she was clever and well worth her salt as a Domme. She was acting like I was invisible or meant nothing to them. It turned me on more.

My face was moving closer to Michael's cock, but I was still just wanking him. I was reaching the stage where I really wanted this beast of a penis in my mouth when a hand suddenly pushed the back of my head towards Michael's crotch. I was surprised by the push. It made me catch a glance at Natalie as if to say, 'I've got this,' but it wasn't Natalie, it was my wife.

"Go on, suck it for me. I want to watch you suck it. Take your hands off it."

I did as she told me and removed my hands placing them at either side of his cock touching his balls and thighs. No sooner had I removed my hands, my wife replaced them with her own left hand. She could barely fit her fingers all the way round. She gently rubbed it then pulled the foreskin back as far as she could and, at the same time, pushed my head forward with her right hand. She guided the thick shiny black cock into my open and willing mouth. When it had entered my mouth, her hand held firm against my head making me devour it.

"Use your tongue," she ordered, "flick it and tease it."

I could hear Michael begin to moan. This was weird. I never had any intention of sucking any guy's cock let alone in from of other people but here I was, loving every second of it and really getting into it. I wanted to please him. I wanted to make him come. I wanted to taste his spunk. Most of all though, I wanted to suck him because my wife was making me.

My wife began bobbing my head up and down for me while, at the same time, she was wanking Michael's cock nice and slow. I changed the rhythm of my head to the same speed as my wife. I was sucking at the head and licking the hood where I knew it would be sensitive.

"Play with my ball's sissy. Do not stop till I cum. I am going to shoot my hot creamy spunk down your throat."

My hands immediately began tickling and playing with his balls. They were tight and again, through experience, knew that a gentle sensitive touch would be heaven. I loved it when it was done for me.

I saw some movement out the corner of my eye. It was only after me turning my head ever so slightly did I see that Michael's hand had ventured up my wife's dress. I could see no more than that except the way my wife was standing. Looking at her feet I saw them opened wide but now also noticed that her breathing above me was heavy. The sight made me suck and lick more. With my wife being played with right next to me while holding this black cock and making me suck it I was so delighted to now be in this position.

My wife began to murmur above me, "oh fuck, that's good. Ahhh. That is fucking brilliant."

This turned me on no end. I removed my wife's hand from Michael's cock and replaced it with my own. I began wanking him furiously while bobbing my head up and down in unison. My wife now had two hands on the arm of the chair and had opened her legs wider. Michael was either rubbing her, poking her or both. I could not see, but the effect it was having on my wife was enough.

With Michael's other hand he placed it on the back of my head. He even had a large hand. It engulfed my head.

"Go on sissy. Suck me good. I am going to shoot soon. Drain my cock. Oh yes, fuck. Nearly there."

Less than half a minute later my wife started a familiar noise.

"Ahhhh, that's it. I'm coming. Keep going. Oh yes. Fuck yes. Make him come cunt. Ahhhhhhhhhhh."

I could sense my wife shaking beside me. Michael eventually withdrew his hand from under my wife's skirt and put that on my head as well. He pushed my head down roughly to the point where I was virtually choking. Then it hit the back of my throat. Loads of hot creamy thick spunk. He was holding my head in place, I had nowhere to go.

"Swallow it sissy. Get it down you."

For breath I tried to withdraw my head, but he had locked on. I had to accept my fate. I tried to swallow but when Michael realised I was struggling with this action he released me gently but only to the point where I had enough throat power and breath of course to take a gulp and swallow the contents of my mouth. This was all a matter of seconds, so I had no real time to think about it. I was held in place for what seemed like an age until Michael decided to let my head go. I pulled off his cock, it flopped to the side, and I sat and stared.

"Show me inside your mouth sissy."

I opened my mouth wide to show Michael how empty it was.

Yalsi
Yalsi
80 Followers
12