A new Mistress Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got a good one here Nat. Better than that last piece of shit. Sorry Nat, I see you are enjoying yourself there. Is that good?"

I looked round to see that Natalie had removed her jeans and knickers and was holding a vibrator against her clit.

"He's not too bad," she said breathlessly to Michael.

"Get over her cunt. Put three fingers in me. Fuck my pussy till I come."

I crawled to Natalie as quickly as I could and placed three fingers at her entrance. I did not have to push too hard as the wetness allowed me to slide in easily. As soon as I pushed them into her, she let out a huge moan. "Ahhhh, fucking yes. Fuck me cunt."

I positioned myself so that my hands could slide into her and up to rub at her g-spot. As I was sliding and pushing in and out of her, she could obviously feel the pressure I was asserting from the inside towards her clit.

"Oh, that's good. That's fucking good. Keep going. I'm nearly there. Faster."

I sped up my fingers but kept on the pressure. This was a position my wife loved when she was using her toy.

Natalie suddenly arched her back and her body began to shake. She had removed the vibrator, but I continued to pump my fingers in and out. My hand was suddenly drenched when she began to squirt. My arm and the carpet were soaking wet. I slowed my hand, fingers and the pressure down knowing fine well the sensitivity would be setting in. She was spent. She grabbed at my hand to stop me, but it was a weak grip, so I continued to rub but even more gently now. All of a sudden, I was in control. She tried to stop me again even though I was now extra slow, but I used my strength to continue rubbing gently. I then heard a whispering voice.

"Fucking stop cunt. I have had enough."

"Fuck," I suddenly thought. I have overstepped the mark. I pulled my hand away. Natalie had flopped in the armchair with a silly grin on her face.

"Bravo," I heard behind me. "Bravo," Michael said again. Looks like you enjoyed that Nat?

"That was fairly good Michael. Not the best I have ever had, and he didn't really try but it was surprisingly decent for a Sunday afternoon I suppose." Michael started a hearty laugh.

"You've got a decent sissy there," he said nodding at me while looking at my wife. "He will be a great cuckold for us." I laughed nervously. My wife smiled at Michael and said "yes, possibly."

Michael stood up, pulled his jockey shorts and jeans up to cover his magnificent manhood, leaned over to kiss my wife on the cheek then did the same to Natalie.

"It has been short, but it's been sweet ladies. Nat, chat soon and you sexy lady," pointing at my wife, "I'm looking forward to seeing you again." He winked at her, smiled then left the flat.

"I think I need to nap," Natalie said laughing while looking at my wife. "I'm knackered now."

"I could watch you with this one all day but afraid we have children to pick up. I would like to do this again."

"We can arrange it, but Lizzie is the boss remember, she has only loaned him to us today because she is busy."

"No problem," my wife replied. "I will chat to her soon but please can you pass on my thanks to her, I am so glad she got in touch with me."

"I will do, no problem, it has been special meeting you today. I hope you have enjoyed it?"

"100 per cent," said my grinning wife. "It's amazing what happens when you've had a G&T."

It made sense to me now. While these two were chatting, I wondered how my wife ended up here today. It was Mistress Lizzie. I wonder how that conversation went. Hmmmm.

"Here," my wife said to me throwing me a bag. "You might want to lose the stockings and butt plug before we go home."

"Shit," Natalie said, I forgot about that. "I had something planned but forgot he had it inside him. On all fours again cunt. This might hurt but if you recall, no more than 15 minutes ago, I wanted you to stop fingering me, but you wouldn't, would you? Isn't it amazing how karma works! Now, on your knees."

As I fell onto my hands and knees, I heard my wife say, "you and Lizzie can use his arse anytime, you are welcome."

"Oh, I am sure we will although I had big plans for today. Not to worry."

I adopted the same position as before. It took Natalie a good minute to grip the end of the plug but once she had a good hold of it, she started to pull. As my arse had relaxed back to a more normal state, the pain was just as it had been before. She was not gentle in the slightest, which was probably a blessing as the faster she went, the faster it was out. But of course, if only it was that easy! As the plug reached its widest part, she held it there for what seemed like an eternity but was probably seconds.

"Enjoying that cunt? Remember who is in control here and it ain't you. Capice?"

"Yes, your highness." I replied through pain and gritted teeth. "I am sorry."

At that, she pulled the plug away. "Go and wash it now and take that bag with you that your lovely wife has brought for you."

I retreated to the bathroom where I washed the butt plug making sure it was spotlessly clean then opened the bag. Clothes. My wife brought me clothes. That got me thinking, as I was leaving this morning no, as she was getting me prepared for today, she would have been in on this. As I was getting dressed, I was taking it all in, but I could not wait to chat to my wife later in bed that day. I wanted to hear her thoughts, her likes, Michael, etc. etc.

I returned to the living room with the plug and placed it in the bag. I put the red slip, knickers, stockings, and suspenders into my bag to take home for washing.

"Goodbye cunt," said Natalie. "I shall pass on a report to Mistress Lizzie. She might be in touch again, but she might not!"

"Thank you, highness Natalie. Thank you for everything today."

My wife gave Natalie a kiss and cuddle saying, "see you soon honey, thanks for your hospitality and thanks for introducing me to Michael. Let's go cunt. Here, you can drive, I am half cut." as she handed me the car keys.

I said thank you to Natalie and followed my wife out to the car. So many questions I had for my wife but as we got into the car she said, "say no more about this till tonight when you will be licking up the juices from my pussy while I think about Michael."

This was a new angle. This was supposed to be my fun but the fact that my wife was now involved made it even more exciting and horny. Roll on tonight. Roll on the next meet.

12