A new Mistress Pt. 06 - (The Weekend - Saturday)

Story Info
My journey into servitude continues.
17.1k words
4.72
7.3k
5

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yalsi
Yalsi
80 Followers

Part six is split into three parts that cover a weekend of servitude with my new Mistress. This part is for day two (Saturday)

Saturday

After a fantastic Friday with my wife followed by Mistress Lizzie I was looking forward to the next instalment, i.e. day two of my weekend as slave. My wife had given me away to Mistress Lizzie for a weekend of ownership and debauchery and to do whatever she so wished. Friday 6pm -- Sunday 6pm.

Day one saw me give a massage, run errands, make dinner,provide orgasms and sadly, wear a cock-cage.

My alarm was set for 7.30am, after switching it off I began thinking of the night before when Mistress Lizzie was shoving two fingers in and out of my arse while slowly wanking me. My cock began to stir but it didn't grow too big. I forgot about the cage that was fitted prior to bedtime. Drat. I was feeling so horny and wanted to wank. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

This is what I wanted though so I had to take the rough with the slavery!

I took my mind off my cock and checked emails and various social media before throwing back the duvet. I stopped at the kitchen on my way to have a shower to fill the coffee machine and ensure there were enough beans. I showered but made sure I was clean shaven -- my head, face, cock, balls and arse. Returning to my room, it was time to check out the outfit laid hanging in the wardrobe. I opened the doors with fear and trepidation.

Fuck sake. No. For the love of God. I genuinely laughed out loud.

A maid's outfit with stockings and suspenders. It even had a little hat. There was also a bag lying at the bottom of the wardrobe, I was dreading what was inside. Another fuck sake -- a pair of size 10 high heels.

Well, if this is what I signed up for this is what happens. If anything, it'll be a laugh.

After drying and spraying some deodorant, I donned the outfit and had a look at myself in a long mirror. I could only smile at myself. I looked like a prick. Ah well.

I took one step and fell over. How the fuck do women wear high heels. I mean, seriously, this is dangerous. I walked round the room to acclimatise to the heels. I continually fell over, and my calves were killing me. What have I let myself in for?

The shoes were removed until I needed to put them on. I was able to wander round the house comfortably checking everything was tidy and clean. Satisfied everything was ok, I headed to the kitchen to make a coffee for Mistress. Once made, I put on the ridiculously high heeled shoes and, at exactly 9 o'clock, I knocked on the bedroom door and entered. She was already sitting up with her laptop open.

"Good morning Mistress, I have your coffee."

She started laughing.

"That outfit suits you wimp. You look stupid but quite cute at the same time."

"Thank you Mistress."

"Before I have my coffee, I need you to perform your duty."

"What duty is that Mistress," I asked intrigued.

"My toilet," if you must ask. "Take yourself into the bathroom and lie in the bath, I'll be there in a minute."

"Yes Mistress."

I left the room giddy. Now, this is what I signed up for. Being degraded and treated exactly like this.

Climbing into the bath, I was suddenly worried and concerned about my new outfit being soaked. This scenario was incredibly surreal and funny. Why on earth was I worried about a maid outfit being covered in piss?!

Mistress appeared with something in her hand. It wasn't till she climbed into the bath I figured out what it was -- a clear plastic funnel with extending tube.

"Open your mouth, hold this in your teeth."

She shoved the end of the tube into my mouth. I gagged but Mistress just laughed. "Oops," she said, "you'll need to get better at that." She pulled it out far enough for me so I could breathe, and swallow then told me to bite on the end.

"If I see one drop leave your mouth there will be hell to pay. Understand slave?"

I released the tube from my mouth to answer, "Yes Mistress, I understand." I replaced the tube making it more comfortable.

"Excellent my little toilet slave, get ready."

She crouched down then let go. Piss hit the back of my throat like I was being waterboarded. I struggled to swallow and, no matter how much I tried, I struggled to swallow it all and, take a breath at the same time. It tasted a lot more bitter than when cleaning Mistress the night before. There was no way I could drink quick enough; It was pouring out the sides of my mouth, I think Mistress knew exactly what she was doing. Punishment was on the way.

Before it ran out, she directed the stream of piss over my body soaking my pretty dress in the process.

When finished, she stood up straight and stepped out of the bath. She wiped herself clean then turned to me lying on my back in a pool of urine.

"I want to see it all cleaned up toilet. Turn round and start slurping."

I turned myself around in the bath and began cleaning what was left. While slurping and licking, Mistress lifted the toilet lid and sat down. I heard a splash in the toilet. I couldn't believe she was doing shitting right next to me. Out the corner of my eye I saw her reach for some toilet paper and clean herself. She must have been clean as she only wiped once. She stood up and looked at me in the bath.

"Get up slave, time for your punishment. Dry off and meet me in the bedroom."

I quickly wiped myself dry and headed to the bedroom where I was met with the sight of Mistress on all fours with her arse in the air. Her knees were separated displaying her pussy and arse.

"I'm here Mistress."

"Right slave, punishment time. I like to start the day with an orgasm using my vibrator, but I also like my arse being rimmed. Get to it and get your tongue deep in my arse."

"But Miss....." I couldn't finish my sentence.

"Do you want to go home you little prick?"

"No Mistress."

"Well, get rimming. I am turned on now and want to come."

"Okay Mistress but can I take off this wet maid's outfit?"

"Is it covered in my piss?" she asked chuckling.

"Yes Mistress."

"Well, no then. Keep it on. You can smell that as well while you are pleasuring me."

I stepped forward and kneeled up onto the bed, got myself comfy and leaned forward towards the puckered arsehole. The closer I got the muskier the smell was. I didn't know what taste to expect and was grimacing with the dread of it being overpowering and disgusting. I stuck out my tongue and began licking all around the hole. It wasn't that bad.

"Make sure you get your tongue right in there." Mistress ordered. "In fact, wait a minute."

Like last night, Mistress opened the drawer of her bedside cabinet. She leaned her hand back giving me the bottle of poppers. "Here, take these. Get a good sniff."

As I opened the small bottle to take a sniff, I heard that familiar buzzing sound again. From behind I could see her hand reach back underneath to rest the vibrator against her clit. The poppers gave my head that familiar sudden rush but made me feel incredibly turned on. I buried my face into her arse and began rimming again.

She must have been pretty clean from her earlier shit as I was dreading her hole being covered in a brown mess, but it most definitely wasn't, it was just a strong musky odour with a slightly earthy bitter taste. My tongue darted in and out of her hole and flicked around the edges. The buzzing below my chin was now being drowned out by the moaning at the top of the bed. What a turn on. Even I was beginning to moan.

I pulled my head away for a few seconds to sniff more poppers and then went straight back to my task. The feeling this time was better than the last and really got me going. My tongue was working hard and fucking her hole like a small cock. My own cock was straining against the cage. I completely forgot about my predicament until the pain started.

Her moaning was suddenly louder. This got me going even more. I grabbed her cheeks and pulled them apart making her hole gape and gave me more access to push my tongue deeper.

"I'm coming slave, I'm coming. I'm coming."

Her body began shaking then slumped flat onto the bed. She lay motionless with one arm trapped below her and a discarded vibrator buzzing away. I lifted it, pressed the off button and stood up waiting for my next instruction.

She turned around slowly and for the first time could sense a thawing. I doubted it would last.

"Mmmmm, thanks slave, that was fucking brilliant. You should insure that tongue of yours, that's one talented piece of equipment. Your wife is a lucky woman."

Chuckling I said, "thank you Mistress, appreciate the compliment."

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress, thank you. You tasted fantastic."

"Not much of a punishment if you enjoyed it, I might need to think of another one."

Fuck. What had I said. Idiot.

"Right, your orders for the morning. I am going for a snooze now that you've tired me out. Make sure my vibrator is clean and make sure you are clean, have another shower and wash that piss-stained outfit. Let it dry in your room, I'll find you something else when I am up. Make sure the kitchen and living room are clean and tidy as well, okay?"

"Yes Mistress, will I keep this cock cage on whilst showering?"

"Ha ha, yes, of course, you might be wearing that until it's time to go home. Now, leave me be, wake me in an hour with another coffee. We will sort something to eat when I am up and showered."

"Okay Mistress. Sleep well."

I took a blanket from the chair in the corner and placed it over Mistress then left to carry out my duties. After an hour when I had showered, cleaned up and put the maid's outfit in the washing machine it was time to make a coffee. The shower proved difficult especially when I couldn't wash or dry my cock fully. A new experience for me.

I was unsure what to wear and I could find no new instructions, so I put on a pair of clean panties my wife had given me. Did she know I would need several pairs? Hmmm, I thought.

I knocked on the bedroom door gently and entered. Like this morning, she was already sitting up but this time using her phone. I placed the coffee down next to her and took up my usual position on my knees.

"Are you enjoying your visit slave?"

"Yes Mistress, thank you."

"We might push some of your boundaries later, do you remember what you agreed on your checklist and what things you ticked of what you will try?"

"Vaguely Mistress."

"Do you not think that is an important part of our relationship, do you remember our first ever meeting and the conversation we had around your limits?"

"I do Mistress, yes but just can't recall everything on the BDSM checklist but I trust I am in capable hands."

"Oh, that you are slave, very capable hands. Always remember you have a safe word but, and it is a big but, whatever is happening will stop immediately but you will forfeit, and a punishment will be attached, do you remember that conversation?"

"Yes Mistress, I do."

"Good boy. Now, the time is 12.20, we shall be heading out later to a party and having a few drinks. Well, I will be drinking, you will be driving. I need to have a shower, do my hair, make-up and the like. You have some time to kill until I am ready. Your task is to head downstairs in your current attire and do whatever Nancy or Natalie order. They know you are coming; you will be returned when they are finished with you. Ok?"

"Ok Mistress, thank you."

Holding out her hand, she said, "before you go, take this."

It was a slightly orange coloured pill. I knew exactly what it was. Like the effects of a Viagra, this one was called Cialis. I have taken one previously so know that it can last up to 36 hours. I swallowed it willingly.

Highness Natalie was the dominant female I met on my first ever visit to Mistress Lizzie's house and then found out she lived downstairs where I was previously subjected to humiliation and sucking a black cock. Lady Nancy was an elderly lady who still has a passion for all things sex.

"Off you go."

I rose to my feet and headed to the front door.

"Slave, before you go, take these keys, they are for your chastity cage. They are only if either of them wants or need your cock."

"Thanks Mistress."

My excitement suddenly piqued. I might be able to come. They might make me wank over myself or fuck them or better still, give me a blow job. I had all sorts of exciting visions while walking downstairs. I headed to Lady Nancy's first, knocked and dropped to my knees waiting.

The door opened to a vision of Lady Nancy wearing a large white cotton nightdress. Her hair was unkempt, and her face told me she had just woken up.

"Ahh, slave-cunt, come in. Welcome back."

As I was rising to my feet, Nancy scolded me. "Eh, excuse me, where do you think you are going, crawl, no walking."

"Yes Lady Nancy."

I followed her inside. I wasn't surprised when she headed straight to her bedroom.

The only light was from a small bedside lamp, the bedcovers were disheveled, and the bed was showing signs of use. Lady Nancy turned to sit on the bed.

"Stand up and let me have a look at you naked, take those panties off."

As I stood up Nancy asked if brought the key for my cock cage? I held it out for her, but she declined.

"No, you remove it, my hands are sore with arthritis, I'll never manage."

I released the cage quickly then put it, the lock, and key on the bedroom unit. She held out her hand with what looked like a large metal curtain ring. "Put this on, over your cock and balls please."

It was a silver stainless steel cock-ring roughly 2" or so in diameter. From one cock contraption to another I thought, just my luck. And why did an old lady have something like this!

I pushed my cock through the hoop then manhandled my balls through as well. It was a tight fit. I adjusted myself for comfort, but must admit, it felt good and made my cock and balls protrude and look a lot prouder than usual. I laughed inside, I just wanted to admire myself in a mirror or lie wanking.

Nancy immediately reached for my cock and held it gently.

"Come closer with that."

I shuffled closer. Lady Nancy who was still holding onto my limp cock put it in her mouth and began suckling and flicking it with her tongue. My cock didn't stay limp for long and began to grow. She never dropped it from her mouth once despite it becoming rock hard -- she was obviously experienced and knew how to deep throat as she dealt with my length easily. With the blood flowing into my cock, the metal ring made the veins bulge and knew it would hold my erection in place and stop me from coming quickly.

She put a hand on my arse and pulled me even closer while her other hand reached for my balls.

This was fucking fantastic is all I could think. My eyes were closed loving every second. Then it stopped.

"Right my little sissy, enough of this nonsense, I hadn't tasted a cock in a while, I just fancied a bit. Now that you are hard though I want you to fuck me. I loved being fucked while I play with myself.

I couldn't believe my luck. "Yes, Lady Nancy, I'd love to help." I loved watching my wife play and rub herself during sex. Such a turn on.

She moved up the bed and lay against the upright cushions, pulled her nightdress up to reveal her hairy grey pussy that I remember oh so well, opened her legs and said, "fuck me."

I climbed in between and knelt in a position where she could reach her clit, then placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy and slowly shuffled my knees forward bit by bit pushing my cock inside her gradually.

"You fucking tease," she said, "that's fucking good. I've not had a good hard cock in my cunt for ages."

Fucking hell I thought, her language was a turn on.

My two hands grabbed the back of her thighs tight, then I lunged forward pushing my cock in as deep as I could. "Ahhhhhhhh, that's fucking good, fuck me you cunt." I rocked my hips furiously and fucked her as hard as I could. My cock was hard as ever due the tight metal ring and being incredibly turned-on.

I eventually slowed and teased her by pushing my cock in and out the entrance of her pussy.

"That's it, keep going like that till I tell you to stop."

Her hand reached down to her clit and began rubbing furiously while I continued teasing the edge her pussy with my bursting veiny cock. She didn't last long. As she began to orgasm, I plunged my cock deep into her and held it there while her body shook, and she screamed loudly.

I waited till she was in a more relaxed state, withdrew and stood up.

"I hope that was ok Lady Nancy?"

"That was good slave, you are not a bad fuck. Thank you."

"You're welcome my Lady. Can I do anything else for you?"

"No, my time is up, you need to go next door to see Natalie now. Remind me what you need to call her?"

"Highness," I replied.

"Of course. Thanks for the orgasm, lift your cock cage, panties and fuck off," she said smiling.

I laughed and said, "lovely to see you Lady Nancy, thank you for allowing me to fuck you."

She obviously liked my words as she gave me a nice smile and said, "bye slave."

I lifted my cock cage, and panties then left her flat with a semi-hard cock that just wouldn't disappear.

As the flat door closed behind me, I took a minute to come to terms with what was happening and what just happened. That was bloody incredible.

I then found myself standing naked in the ground floor hallway of a block of flats wearing a semi-erect cock encased with a metal ring and a cock-cage and female panties in my hand. I laughed -- what has my life become?!

Walking nervously across the hallway, I took my usual position and knocked on the door. This should be fun I thought. Lady Nancy was great, I bet Highness Natalie is great as well.

The door opened. Standing in front of me was the gorgeous and bohemian Highness Natalie. She looked extremely sexy with an air of dominance wearing a black leather corset, thigh length boots and stockings peeking over the top of them.

"Get in here you little cunt."

I stood up to enter and suddenly got a hard punch to the chest.

"Down on your knees you stupid cunt, who said you could stand up. You're supposed to crawl, know your fucking place."

With that outburst, my positive and enjoyable feelings suddenly changed. I won't say there was a power shift, but Natalie was definitely more assertive and dominant than Nancy. Still, that's what I'm here for.

As I crawled past Natalie, I heard the flat door close behind me.

"Into the room on the right cunt."

Despite being in the flat a few weeks before, this was a room I didn't even notice but then, why would I, it was just a room with a closed door. But what I witnessed when I opened the door and crawl in was enough to make the strongest of men take a deep breath.

The room looked like a dungeon of terror. The walls were black, the ceiling red and the floor had cold white tiles giving it a clinical look. I knew they were cold as I was crawling across them! Behind the door was a stand-alone unit with metal shelves and held various stainless-steel devices. The wall on the left had several shelves with a multitude of implements including clamps, ropes, dildo's, vibrators and all types of strange implements. The wall on the right had a St Andrews cross with cuffs at each corner and various lashes, whips and canes surrounding it. The piece de resistance was in the middle of the room -- it looked like a small 4-poster bed in style but was actually a contraption for different types of torture/fun with four metal legs attached to floor and ceiling with several ropes and pulleys.

My room viewing was abruptly halted when Natalie told me to stand up. When on my feet, Natalie took the panties and cock cage from my hand. She threw the panties in to a corner of the room then bent down to take a hold of my semi-erect cock. I expected her to remove the tight metal ring but instead, she forced the base of the cage over my cock and balls to sit on top of the ring. I knew she would struggle to fit my cock into the cage in its current state but that didn't stop her. Her first attempt was a struggle as she was unable to snap shut and lock the cage to the base. A hard flick to the head of my cock caused me to wince and double over but it did the trick, it shrank enough to allow the cage to snap into place. It was still bloody painful as my cock was squeezed into a device that was too small for it.

Yalsi
Yalsi
80 Followers