A new Mistress Pt. 06 - (The Weekend - Saturday)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of the rousing speech those who had the power clapped and cheered loudly while the subs/slaves knelt, stood or sat quietly. There was suddenly a lot of movement in the room with people shuffling around.

"You ready my little cherub?" Mistress asked me with a smirk.

"Whatever it is, yes Mistress, as long as I please you this evening."

"I would hold that thought. You have no idea what is ahead."

This last statement made me nervous but excited at the same time. This is what it is all about for me. The butterflies. The excitement. A turn-on.

Mistress Lizzie stood up yanking my collar and lead at the same time for me to follow suit.

"Come hither slave."

I followed on behind her.

First, she headed for the kitchen where others were still mulling around. On entering the room, I first saw two guys standing behind the breakfast bar with a bottle of beer each. As I was dragged around the room and closer to the two guys, I was shocked to see a female on her knees in front of them. Like me, she was wearing a maid's outfit with stockings peeking out, a collar with a lead attached but, unlike me, her hands were shackled behind her back and her mouth was stuffed with a hard cock. The two guys ignored me completely but gave their salutations to Lizzie with a hug. They exchanged further conversation that I completely missed as my mind was focused on the girl. Her mouth bobbed back and forward onto the cock, assisted with a hand on the back of her head ensuring a steady rhythm of sucking. The guy receiving the blow job looked non-plussed continuing his conversation without missing a beat while the other guy standing was holding her lead. I presumed he was her Master.

I was dragged away again heading towards the rear of the kitchen. Lizzie pushed a door open and switched on a light. It was a bathroom.

"On your knees slave."

I immediately dropped to my knees while Lizzie began removing clothing then sat on the loo. I could hear piss hitting the bowl. I sat patiently waiting. When the noise stopped, Lizzie thrust herself forward inviting me to clean up. I crawled toward her and duly obliged.

"Enough slave."

I backed away while Lizzie stood and rearranged her outfit. She washed her hands but also handed me a small cup. I knew instantly, mouthwash. I swirled it round, stood up and spat into the sink. Mistress rinsed it away.

"Thank you Mistress."

"Good boy, now, let's get this party started."

We left the bathroom, switched off the light and closed the door. I was then dragged back through the kitchen. Another two guys had joined the first two. The female had a new cock in her mouth. This time though, two hands were on the back of her head roughly fucking her mouth. As we passed the group more pleasantries were exchanged, the slave did not miss a beat, continuing to choke loudly.

Wow, I thought.

Just before leaving the kitchen, Lizzie pointed to another closed door. A large handwritten sign was stuck on the door, it read 'RED ROOM.'

"You better be good tonight, otherwise you will end up in there."

Just at the point of passing, there was an almighty scream from the room. Best behavior I thought.

I was pulled upstairs by my lead with Lizzie in front.

"I hope you are looking at my arse," she said laughing.

Argh, what do I say. Say no and cause offence or, say yes and do something I'm not supposed to be doing. I gulped and said, "yes Mistress, it is a lovely sight."

"You'll go far slave," she replied with a chuckle.

Phew.

I was taking everything in as we climbed the tall staircase. People were behind us, some were descending, and, at the top, I could see maids and their owners milling around. There were numerous doors. Each had a sign reading ROOM ONE, ROOM TWO, ROOM THREE.

As we reached the top, I was surprised when Lizzie grabbed my hand and leaned into me, "don't worry slave, I'll look after you tonight, I know you'll be nervous."

"Thank you Mistress." I replied in complete shock to her surprising moment of empathy. She must have seen the worried look on my face.

"Hmmmmm, let us start in room one, are you ready?" with another squeeze of my hand.

I smiled, "yes Mistress."

"Good boy."

As she opened the door, I could hear sex -- moans, groans and squeals and, after being pulled into the room via my dog lead, I could see why. The sight in front of me was like a scene from a porn movie. A large 4 poster king-sized bed in the middle of the room had a female being fucked hard from behind while sucking the cock of an old fat guy who was sitting at the top of the bed. The bed was surrounded by more naked guys who were of different sizes and ages. I also counted another 3 maids (2 males and 1 female) standing beside their Master/Mistress.

Lizzie whispered in my ear, "this is obviously the gang bang room. There are a few different females who work in shifts as the night goes on. They are complete sluts and come to these parties to fuck lots of guys. It pays well for them. The blokes around the room pay an admission fee for the gangbang but they can stay all night and drink as much as they want. They come and go as they please, but they are not allowed in the other playrooms, they only pay for this one."

"Thank you Mistress, that's interesting but where do I fit in?"

"You'll see in a minute," she replied smirking.

The fucking and sucking continued to the sound of screams from the female. She was obviously enjoying it. A few of the blokes around the bed were playing with themselves obviously trying to make their cock hard for their turn. A huge bloke standing at the side of the bed spotted the female maid standing and headed straight for her. He was built like a brick shithouse and around 6 feet odd with a rough look about him, like a builder.

I wondered what was happening, but it soon became clear. As he reached her, he grabbed a handful of hair and shoved her down to the floor. As she knelt, her mouth opened but the void was quickly filled by his soft cock. She kept her hands by her side using only her mouth to suck him.

"You lot are the fluffers and cleaners," Lizzie whispered to me. "You just do as you are told. Me bringing you in here means I am allowing them to use you. A fluffer makes sure everyone is hard and erect for the gangbang"

Something inside me suddenly drained. A fluffer! A cleaner! What the fuck.

While the builder's cock was growing inside the maid's mouth, I could see she was struggling to take it all in. He didn't seem to care; he had both hands on the back of her head holding it tight while he fucked her mouth.

The guy who was fucking the slut let out a loud grunting sound. His hips were bucking back and forth and obviously shooting his spunk deep inside her. She stopped sucking the old fat guy for a second to recover and catch her breath. As the guy pulled his cock out of her cunt, you could see why, he was huge. He stumbled to his feet and surveyed the room. He pointed at another maid; a guy who looked a similar age to me but shorter in height and larger in frame.

"Get cleaning," he ordered.

Without hesitation, the maid left his position and headed for the bed. He spun round and lay on his back, then shuffled his body up the bed till his mouth was placed directly under the pussy of our slut. He opened his mouth wide and stuck his tongue out. Without missing a beat and, continuing the blowjob she had returned to, the slut lowered her hips till her pussy made contact with the mouth below. It was as though she squeezed her cunt inside as the white cream that had been injected only minutes before began oozing out and dropping into its intended target. When there was no more cream falling from her hole the maid raised his head slurping and licking for all his mite. He's done this cleaning business before, I thought.

Without noticing, the guy who was receiving a helping hand from the female fluffer was now hard and heading for the bed. He didn't care about the cleaner but instead positioned himself over his face and pulled up the hips of the slut and forcefully rammed his cock inside her. This tank of a man was going for it. Leaning forward he grabbed her hair and forcefully pulled it back. The guy on the bed receiving the blowjob didn't seem to mind, he just smiled. All's fair and love and war I suppose. With his other hand, he leaned forward and under the slut taking a handful of her right tit. He found the nipple and pulled at it. Another scream from the slut but, an approving scream, "yes, yes, yes, fuck me hard, pull my nipple hard." The voyeurs waiting their turn cheered him on. Their shouts were becoming animalistic. The frenzied attack was over within a few minutes when he grabbed both her hips and absolutely rammed his cock deep inside her. He let out an almighty groan.

Dismounting her, the builder grabbed her hips backwards and, at the same time, pulled his cock from her pussy, it slapped the face of the cleaner below, but this was quickly followed by a river of come that fell into his waiting mouth from her gaping cunt.

Watching the fucking unfold distracted me because, out the corner of my eye, I suddenly saw a figure head straight for me. When I focused, it was a young slim guy holding his semi-erect cock. He made eye contact and continued walking. I glanced quickly at Mistress, but she just smiled. "Knees," was all she said.

Without hesitation, I dropped to my knees and opened my mouth, a cock filled it. Fuck it, I thought and went about my duty. Knowing what I like being done to me and, having the previous experience of Lizzie's black male visitor I concentrated on sucking and licking gently with occasional flicks of my tongue. I had learned enough from watching others to know that this involved no hands, so I rested them on my thighs. I secretly hoped I was doing well however, it was pretty evident and, I was proud of myself as the young cock in my mouth had enlarged quickly and was now filling my mouth. He withdrew his erect cock, held it upwards and said, "lick my balls." I did.

It was probably only another 30 seconds before he pulled away and headed for the bed. I was able to look up and see that, the slut had been repositioned with her now on her back, head lying over the edge with an open mouth and ankles tied halfway up the bed posts. Her legs were wide open and ready for the cock of the young guy. Before I could see him enter her, another cock was thrust in front of me and, without thinking, I opened my mouth and enveloped it within, sucking, licking and flicking the way I had done a minute or two before.

The room was noisy with grunts and groans but also music. It was only now I was on my knee's sucking cock was I able to take in my surroundings more. Dance music was coming from a speaker in the corner. The beat and speed obviously helped the situation and room dynamic. I thought, Opera would be rubbish in this scenario. The peculiar things you think of when you have a cock in your mouth!

After another successful mission, the second hard cock was pulled from my mouth and headed for the bed. Her mouth was vacant, so he quickly filled the void. He began gently sliding his cock in and out of her willing mouth and far down her throat till it bulged. It was an erotic sight. Between this, and the young guy fucking her slowly it was a sight to behold.

The cleaner had now become a fluffer. He was knelt beside his Mistress sucking the cock of an old guy while the other fluffers were giving it their all with others. No one seemed to be interested in me anymore which was fine but strangely enough, disappointing as I was now in a real horny mood and my cock was bulging in my panties.

I was taking everything in, especially what was happening on the bed. At the head, the guy was now holding the slut's face and ears and was attacking her mouth with a frenzy. He let out a scream and, ramming his cock deep into her mouth, held it there while his hips bucked. She tried her hardest to swallow but you could tell it was a difficult task. He withdrew his flaccid cock and stepped back. Looking round the room, he saw I was doing nothing. He pointed directly at me, "you, get over her." I shuffled forward on my knees till I reached his position.

"Start kissing her, get all my come out with your tongue."

I didn't hesitate otherwise I would have been shouting out my safe word. In for a penny, I thought. The slut was already facing me with her mouth slightly open but, grinning at the same time. In between moans of being fucked she said, "come on tiger." This made me laugh. Tiger! Brilliant, I thought.

I dipped my head while opening my mouth slightly. As soon as our lips met and the kissing began, she stuck her tongue deep into my mouth. There was a bitter salty taste (obviously spunk), but it actually didn't taste bad at all. Perhaps I was becoming delirious with all this stuff. Her moans had stifled slightly. Glancing up I saw the young guy dismounting and being replaced by another young guy. The kissing was becoming more passionate, and it was obvious she was enjoying this change of fun. That initial taste was really all I got as she must have swallowed loads. I wasn't complaining. My cock was bursting. I wanted to be involved in this. After everything that had happened in the last 24 hours, I was desperate to come. I wanted to slide my cock down her throat and face fuck her. However, I knew my place.

"That's enough slave, stop what you're doing."

It was the voice of Lizzie. I stopped kissing immediately. The slut winked at me and said, "thanks honey." A strange but sweet moment.

I crawled back to Lizzie.

"Stand up slave."

I stood up, Lizzie grabbed my lead, and pulled me out of the room. I noticed there was a new batch of fluffers and cleaners but also a large black woman who was obviously the next slut. Wow.

In the hallway, Lizzie stopped me.

"Did you enjoy that slave?"

"Yes, thank you Mistress, I hope I didn't let you down in any way?"

"Quite the opposite, I think you excelled. Well done."

Laughing, I said, "thank you Mistress."

"Now, it is getting late, and I want you to myself tonight so, one more room then we are heading home. Ok?"

"Yes Mistress." I replied albeit disappointed with her words. However, it was a no-lose situation. I was still hoping to see both remaining rooms.

"Let's go downstairs first for a refreshment, I'm thirsty and in need of something alcoholic. In fact, I'll let you make me a drink."

"It'll be a pleasure Mistress."

I was enjoying this new outpouring of emotion but was clever enough not to become complacent.

We headed downstairs. Well, I was pulled downstairs with Lizzie tugging at my lead. She headed for the living room and found a large comfy seat. Letting me go, I headed for the kitchen to make her favourite gin and tonic. Lots more people were milling around but I really didn't focus on anyone. I kept my head down. I was able to return to her side within a few minutes with her drink and a glass of water for me -- the only beverage I was allowed. I sat silently while Mistress chatted with others sitting around. There were a few smirks between me and the other kneeling maids. All very civilised.

"Lizzie, you're on." said a voice from the hallway. It was the lady who had opened the party an hour or so before. What did she mean, 'you're on.' Strange.

Lizzie sat up, put her empty gin glass on the table and pulled me to my feet.

"Let's go slave. Room 3 for you now."

Room 3? What happened to room 2? What the fuck is in room 3? What's happening? Loads of questions but no point as there were no answers. We reached the first floor.

"I think you will enjoy this slave. I know I will."

And with that comment, she opened the door to room 3 and pulled me into it. The room only had a handful of people inside. No maids but they all wore a black and white outfit and were a mix of males and females. I counted five. The room itself looked like a BDSM den, a dungeon with various implements on shelves, a St. Andrews cross on one of the walls and, a chair in the middle of the room that was attached to the floor. It looked like a child's highchair. The room reminded me of Natalie's from earlier in the day.

"He is all yours," said Lizzie, handing over my lead. She turned on her heels and left the room.

"Don't worry," said one of the female helpers, "you'll enjoy this, we'll make sure you are comfortable, ok?"

Wow, human interaction. "Comfortable in what?" was my first reaction, followed by, "thank you."

"This chair," she said pointing to the middle of the room, "we call it the orgasm chair. And listen, honestly, don't worry, we have all been where you are."

I still had no idea what was happening, so went with the flow. "Ok, thank you," I repeated.

As I stood with the female, the others in the room began unshackling one side of this round piece of furniture and then swinging half of it open, like the opening of a book. It didn't exactly look like a chair.

"Would you prefer to sit or kneel?"

"I don't know, you tell me, I don't know what is happening," I said with a nervous laugh.

They all smiled.

"I prefer kneeling but that's just me, everyone is different," she said.

Those attending to the chair chipped in as well telling me of their preference of whether to stand or kneel. Even though I was listening to this advice, it still meant nothing to me as I had absolutely no clue what was happening.

"You tell me," I said pleading with the female holding onto me.

"Ok," she said, "as it's your first time, I reckon you should sit as you'll be in there a while, what do you think guys?"

There were positive murmurings from the others. It was decided then. I would be sitting.

I was led forward by the female then gently manhandled by the others to sit me on a ledge of the open chair around a foot off the ground. I was told to keep my legs bent for now with feet on the floor and hold my arms out straight. I was wondering what the hell was going on.

When they were happy with my position, the other half of the chair was turned in toward me. I was told to put my legs through the gaps of the oncoming section and slide my arms through both sides, akin to putting arms through sleeves of a jumper.

What the fuck was this? What the fuck was happening?

They seemed to be finished with me. I was now sitting on a small seat 12" from the ground, legs outstretched, and arms poking through the sides of this cylindrical piece of furniture that I was basically trapped inside of. My head poked through a hole at the top and the only movement I could make was back and forward. 'Twas lucky I was not claustrophobic. Locked in this device, I was confined securely in place facing the chair's backrest. Ah, the chair, I understand now. I was facing the chair.

Finally, a blindfold was placed over my eyes. What little light remained at the sides of my eyes disappeared when the lights were turned off leaving a blue tinge in the room. I heard the shuffling of footsteps, a door opening then closing then silence.

It felt like an eternity sitting on my own. I had visions of people watching me. I had a fear of being left there never to be found again. All sorts of weird shit going through my mind. I was comfortable enough but was becoming more worried as the time passed by.

Eventually, I heard the door open followed by footsteps. There appeared to be two people in the room. There was a fair bit of movement around the chair then it dawned on me, the prison-chair was soon to become the orgasm chair as I could feel someone climb onto the seat. Any thoughts I had of an orgasm being for me soon dissolved when I realised I had become the orgasm machine.

Two legs sat at either side of my head and, before I could figure out the next move, a pussy was thrust into my face. It initially forced my head back, but this soon changed when a hand was placed on the back of it pulling my face forward. Instinct took over, I stuck my tongue out and began licking. The pussy was completely bald and tasted fantastic. My cock began swelling instantly. Wow, I thought, this isn't so bad after all.