A new Mistress Pt. 06 - (The Weekend - Sunday)

Story Info
Day 3 of my weekend with Mistress.
5.9k words
4.48
5.4k
2
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yalsi
Yalsi
80 Followers

Part six is split into three parts that cover a weekend of servitude with my new Mistress. This part is for day three (Sunday - the final day)

Sunday

My alarm was set for 9am but I woke earlier. I woke up just after 8am but left my alarm switched on in case I dozed. There was no chance of that however as my mind was replaying the events of the last few days. Never in a month of Sunday's did I think that, after my wife loaned me out to Mistress Lizzie for the weekend would I experience so much.

Friday was my lone time with Lizzie while Saturday saw me be a toilet, fuck an old woman and be tormented in chastity by Nancy the Goddess. All this before a BDSM party in the evening where I served as a maid, a fluffer and, a cleaner. The night ended with a whisky and a great orgasm for Mistress Lizzie.

What will Sunday bring? My final day with Lizzie before being collected at 6pm by my beautiful wife whom I was missing dearly.

Like the previous day, I reached down to play with my cock before my shower only to be reminded of my caged cock. Argh. Disappointed, I went for a shower instead making sure I was shaved all over and smooth as possible. I dried myself then, wearing the housecoat Lizzie gave me two days ago, I wandered around tidying up, starting the coffee machine then putting on the maid's outfit I had been given. With coffee in hand and wearing the ridiculous high heels again, I knocked on Lizzie's bedroom door and entered. She was stirring in bed and, on hearing me enter, pulled herself up to be sitting upright and took the coffee from me.

"Thank you slave, how did you sleep?"

"Like a baby Mistress."

"And how is your body today after all you experienced yesterday?"

"I am a little stiff and sore Mistress especially my jaw but I'm sure I will survive."

"I'm sure you will slave, I'm sure you will." Mistress said giggling.

She placed her coffee on top of the bedside cabinet and pulled back the covers. She was completely naked, and I must be honest, it was extremely sexy to see her this way.

"You know the drill, follow me."

I began walking awkwardly behind her towards the toilet. I was required to taste or swallow or clean. Who knew?

"You look ridiculous walking in those heels, take them off. I enjoy humiliating you slave but for both our safety, take them off."

Laughing loudly, I said, "thank you Mistress, they were killing me." I removed them, paired them up and placed them tidily next to the bedroom door. I then followed on behind Lizzie into the bathroom where, without hesitation, I climbed into the bath. The funnel and tube were still there from the previous day so, it wasn't long before it was placed in my mouth with the instruction to 'grip it.'

Lizzie was careful today and pissed in stages. Nothing went over me but instead, she filled my mouth, stopped then allowed me to swallow. She repeated this until she was spent. Great bladder control was my thought. As it was her first piss of the day, it was strong. I struggled at first but again, I embraced the situation I was in and relished the golden liquid. This doesn't happen every day I thought, go for it.

When I swallowed the last drop, Mistress removed the funnel, "open wide." I showed her there was nothing left in my mouth.

"Good boy, now follow me."

I climbed out of the bath and followed behind like a child. Back in the bedroom, Lizzie climbed back into bed, opened her legs wide and said "lick." Without hesitation I climbed onto the bed and set about her pussy and clitoris.

"Slowly slave, slowly. I want to drink my coffee and catch up on a few things, I don't want this to be frantic."

"Yes Mistress."

She pulled the covers back over her body for warmth plunging me into a heated darkness. I relaxed and began my morning task of helping Lizzie orgasm. I knew the drink was finished when I heard the cup land on the bedside cabinet but then I heard her bedroom TV burst into life. Then I heard porn -- moans and groans. I could not make out what it was, but it certainly sounded horny.

"Mmmmmm, that's good, just keep going at that speed, nice and slow, nice and easy."

I didn't stop to say anything but instead kept up the steady pace of my tongue although, it was beginning to ache from its exertions the night before.

"Put some fingers inside me and fuck me slowly."

Again, without saying anything, I did as I was told and gently inserted two fingers. I slowly moved them around, in and out, looking for those magical spots that increased the panting and groaning from above me. Hooking my fingers upwards, I found that spot. I rubbed it back and forth, rubbed it in circles and, at the same time, exerted a little more pressure meaning my tongue was pressing the outside with my fingers pressing the inside. After another few minutes of the build-up, I could feel Lizzie reaching an orgasm. Her hands found their way to the back of my head, her legs were pulled back and opened wider.

I kept my slow pace until I knew for sure she was at the point of no return then sped up my tongue and finger movements to help her over the edge. Her hands pulled me tight to the point of being unable to breathe and her body shook violently. It took a few minutes for the shaking to stop and her body to relax. I wriggled out desperate for air and knelt at the side of her bed.

"Wow, I've said it once and I will say it again but that is a magical piece of equipment you have there. Your wife really is a lucky woman. If I had my way, I would wake up to that every single fucking morning."

Her swearing shocked me, but I understood the sentiment.

"Right slave, let me rest for a while. Make us some brunch and wake me at 12pm to eat, ok?"

"Yes Mistress."

I was glad of the rest as it gave me some time to relax a bit and reduce the soreness in my jaw. I poured myself a coffee and watched some TV. This was the first sensible and normal thing I had done in three days. I smiled.

After making some food, I woke Lizzie and invited her to the dining table.

"Where is your food slave?"

"I was unsure what I was or wasn't allowed to do or eat Mistress. I was hoping you would advise me."

"Go fetch some food and sit beside me."

"Thank you Mistress."

Within a few moments, I was at the table eating brunch and, like Friday, we had a normal conversation about politics, local issues and even dogs. However, the surreal part was Lizzie sitting in a housecoat and me sitting in a maid's outfit.

When finished, I immediately lifted the dishes, dropped them into the kitchen and returned to ask if she would like anything else.

"No thank you slave. It is 12.30 just now. I am going to shower and get ready. We have guests arriving at 1.30 for some afternoon drinks and nibbles. Why don't you relax for a while, pour yourself a beer or some other kind of drink. I shall have a drink when I am ready. Please make sure you look presentable, and you have brushed your teeth. I don't want you breathing piss over my guests, ok?"

"Yes Mistress," I gulped and laughed.

A knot in the pit of my stomach - it was the anticipation of what was ahead or who was visiting or what might happen.

I returned to the kitchen to clean up then made sure everywhere else was immaculate. My wife (God bless her) does most of the housework, I daren't tell her what I have done this weekend as I will never hear the end of it! I opened a beer and poured a whisky. Fuck it, I thought, I may as well relax as much as I can then settled in the living-room awaiting Lizzie.

Just after 1.15pm, Lizzie appeared in the room. I immediately stood and offered her a drink. She looked lovely in a wraparound summer dress

"Think I'll have a G&T please."

Bringing it back to her she said, "thank you slave, now please, sit down and relax, you are making the place look untidy."

I laughed loudly and sat down. Lizzie put some background music on, and we continued our earlier conversation. Still a weird situation with me sitting like a maid.

The silence was broken by the sound of the flat buzzer. As I stood to answer, Lizzie also stood up.

"Sit down, I'll answer."

"Thank you Mistress," I replied, resuming my seating position as nervous as hell. I wondered who our visitor was. I soon found out.

Coming from the hallway was a familiar male voice, it was Michael. As they came into the living room, I stood up to greet the new guest. I have no idea why I stood but thought it the right thing to do.

"Hello slave," Michael said, "nice dress."

"Hello Sir," I replied embarrassed.

Michael began laughing, "don't call me Sir, I'm not a schoolteacher and besides, I work for a living."

Lizzie and I both laughed and strangely, it relaxed me slightly.

"Would you like a drink?" Lizzie asked our guest.

"Go on then, I'll have a beer please."

"You heard the man, fetch us all a drink, get yourself one as well."

"Yes Mistress."

I returned with a few beers and another gin and tonic then, after handing them out, sat down where I was sitting previously. Michael and Lizzie chewed the fat for a while chatting about people I had never heard of before. In that time, I served another three rounds of drinks.

Eventually, the subject moved onto me when Michael enquired about our weekend and how it had gone. Lizzie gave him the details and how well I had acted at the party. She called me a little slut and cum-drinker which really did embarrass me.

"Go and fetch us some more drinks," Michael ordered.

Without thinking, I headed to the kitchen and returned a few moments later with tray in hand. My return was different this time. I got a shock to see that Michael had his cock out of his trousers wanking it slowly and bringing it to life. I tried to act calmly and placed the drinks beside each person.

"Come and suck my black cock."

I dropped to my knees taking him into my mouth. "Good boy," Mistress said loudly.

Michael and Lizzie continued with their chat and drinks as though I wasn't present. The only thing I heard was Michael telling me to be gentle and go slow. His cock grew in my mouth and, if I am being honest tasted fantastic. This was yet another horny and completely different experience.

"Stop a minute, let me get more comfortable."

"Stand up slave," Lizzie with a slur. The alcohol was obviously kicking in. "Stand up and strip down to your stockings." So, while Michael was removing his trousers and boxers, I was removing my maid's outfit until I was standing before both in a pair of stockings.

"Back on your knee's slave, I want to see you suck that cock."

I returned to sucking and licking Michael's cock to get him hard again. He lay back in his chair with a beer in hand. I made sure I was slow and gentle like before and it wasn't long till his full length had grown in my mouth.

Music began playing in the room. It was welcomed as, along with the alcohol, this relaxed me further.

While I was on my knees, I felt movement close behind me. Lizzie had joined me on the floor sitting close to my right-hand side. Her hand reached out taking a firm hold of Michael's hard cock then began wanking it into my mouth. Her other hand found the back of my head and firmly pushed it down till more cock was engulfing my mouth. Her actions were gentle which was good, but she continued pushing till I had reached the point of choking. Hearing me choke for the first time, she released the grip on my head. I lifted my head slightly to catch my breath.

In a gentle voice, she whispered, "let's see how deep we can get that cock slave, let me help you take more, nice and gentle, try hard for me, ok?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied lowering my head.

Her hand returned and gently pushed me till I choked again. "Good boy, that was a little bit more, try and relax your throat." Her hand returned again and helped me take even more cock. I could hear Michael moan above us.

"I want you to continue deep-throating him slave, nice and slow, nice and gentle"

I nodded my head mumbling in agreement. She then moved away from me but not far as she was now right behind me. It took me by surprise, but I felt a finger pushing against my arsehole. Obviously struggling to push her fingers in, I heard and felt Lizzie spit on me. I found this depraved act extremely horny. She heard me moan loudly. Her fingers returned and pushed into my hole. She was wearing a latex glove which was making the entry a lot easier.

Once satisfied she had opened me up, I felt cold lube being applied to my entrance. Her fingers gently pushed in further and deeper. It felt fucking amazing. My caged cock was beginning to push against the metal.

Lizzie removed her fingers and moved back slightly, which disappointed me but not for long as something harder than fingers began pressing into me. It felt huge as it was really stretching my hole. I removed my mouth from Michael's cock to sneak a glance round only to find her wearing a strap-on with a huge dildo attached. It was thick and long. No chance was all I could think. I returned to my sucking.

The dildo pushed in bit by bit causing me to stop sucking and catch my breath. I awaited a scolding for stopping but Lizzie was being caring and very very careful. She removed the entire appendage from me and reapplied more lube. When she re-started, it went in easier and slightly deeper. It filled my hole but now that I was relaxing, it felt fantastic.

"Here slave, sniff some of these."

I looked up to find her holding a bottle of poppers. I took an almighty sniff in both nostrils and instantly, my head began spinning. Michael took the bottle from me and did the same. This had an obvious effect on him as he moved his hands onto my head to push me deeper. Being in such a relaxed state caused my hole to open more allowing the dildo to slide in deeper. Lizzie obviously knew what she was doing as she took it easy on me, inching her way in carefully. She held the dildo in one position to let my hole adjust then, before pushing, she gave me the poppers again. Her timing was superb because, as soon as she felt me relax, she pushed. When she knew I could handle it, the fucking began.

Now that my hole had been stretched, the dildo began sliding in and out deeper and deeper. It felt fucking brilliant. Her hands grabbed my hips at either side pulling me back to meet her forward thrusts. Her pubic area was pushing against my arse. Fucking hell, the whole dildo was now deep inside me.

Sucking Michael's cock was now a bit hit and miss as the thrust and power of the dildo was catching my breath and knocking me off balance. Michael tightened his grip on my head, forcing me down deeper while Lizzie tightened her grip at the same time pulling my hips back towards her.

The fucking intensified becoming crazy. Lizzie sped up her thrusting and was now ramming the dildo fast and hard in and out of me. She pulled it out completely then rammed it back in hard. She did this a few times before resuming her fast pace of deep and strong. Meanwhile, now that I could handle the huge dildo in my arse, I was able to concentrate more on Michael's cock.

He was pulling hard at my head forcing me down even further than before. I wanted to make him come, I wanted to taste him in my mouth, so I sped up but didn't really need to as Michael was now holding both sides of my head and face-fucking me. Lizzie had become frantic behind me and was pushing deeper, harder and faster. She was moaning as though she was being fucked. Between the cock in front of me, the dildo behind me and the poppers my head was in a frenzy. What a fucking amazing horny experience.

Suddenly, Lizzie grabbed my hips hard and pushed the dildo as deep as possible. She let out the scream of an orgasm. This threw Michael over the edge as he held my mouth in place before shooting hot creamy spunk down my throat. I gratefully accepted and swallowed the lot. I continued licking him till he was spent and there was no more left eventually removing my head from his crotch. At the same time, Lizzie removed the huge dildo and sat back. I fell to the side of both, to recover.

Laughing and, in a tired voice, Lizzie said, "that was fucking brilliant, you really are a little slut, how was it for you Michael?"

"Amazing, I'll use that mouth again," he replied.

As I sat catching my breath, Lizzie removed the strap-on, it was only when she took it off, I realised it had extra pieces to it. It had an internal dildo that she slid out of her pussy and a vibrating bullet close to her clit. It's no wonder she came hard.

We sat relaxing finishing our drinks then, after a good 15-20 minutes of idle chat, I was told to fetch more. Michael sipped at his drink while Lizzie put on her housecoat and used her phone for a while. She eventually put it down and told me to stand up.

"Remove your stockings now slave, you can put on your housecoat while we are chilling but before you do, go fetch the cock-cage key from under my pillow. Let's get you out of that thing."

I virtually ran to the bedroom. When I returned with the key and it was removed, the relief was indescribable. I just wanted to wank myself, but I knew it wasn't allowed. I put on my housecoat and sat down.

Following 10-15 minutes of chatting the buzzer sounded again. What now I thought. It was just after 4pm, my wife was collecting me in less than two hours. Surely there can't be more. Lizzie stood and headed to the door. I heard Lizzie welcome our new guest and when the living-room door opened, I had the shock of my life. It was my wife.

"Hello love, you're early, I thought we said six?"

"Well, my darling, little do you know. I believe you have a fun pack-filled weekend?"

Smiling coyly, I said yes.

"The fun isn't quite finished yet. I want in on the action." She winked at me and gave me one of her cheeky grins. "Mistress, do you mind if I borrow him?"

"Not at all my dear, please, feel free.

"Shall we head to the bedroom?"

"Yes please," I said standing up.

"I wasn't talking to you. Michael, shall we?"

Both Michael and Lizzie stood up and all three retired to the bedroom. My face must have been a picture of disappointment however, it didn't last long when my wife popped her head out the bedroom door, "come on you."

It took me around 20 seconds to make it into the bedroom and, by the time I arrived, Michael and my wife were locked in a passionate embrace with their hands all over each other.

"Remove the housecoat," Lizzie ordered. She was sitting on the bed watching them intently.

I took it off, dropped it to the floor and waited for the next instruction.

"Right my little slave, remember you are still mine till 6pm, do not let me down."

"I won't Mistress, I promise."

My wife turned round giving me a smile and a wink, opened her mouth wider and planted it back onto Michaels. All while looking directly at me. It was a huge turn on, and my cock began growing yet again.

"Go and help our guests undress. You help Michael because I want to help your gorgeous wife."

As I moved toward Michael, he stood still allowing me to remove his clothing. Black t-shirt first to reveal a hard shining black torso. My immediate thought was of awe to his physique. Lucky bastard I said to myself. Like good cuckold's do, I dropped to my knees and untied his shoes then helped him slip them off. Next was his belt and to loosen his trousers. I already knew what was underneath. I slipped his jockey shorts down to reveal 'that' cock again. A phallic monster.

While I was going about my task, I was stealing glances at my wife and how seductively Lizzie was removing her clothing. As I finished, I watched in excitement as Lizzie stood behind my wife, unclipped her bra then brought her hands back to the front to cup her breasts and let the garment drop to the floor. Lizzie wasn't slow to remove her hands. She held them in position longer than necessary. Touching, stroking, cupping and gently pinching her nipples. Lizzie was turning my wife on. I could tell with her lip-biting and head rolls. Lizzie then ran both hands down my wife's taut stomach sliding her fingers into the waist band of her knickers. There were movements of fingers and gasps from my wife. This lasted only seconds, but it obviously worked. Two thumbs then appeared pulling down my wife's thong till it reached her feet where she stepped out.

Yalsi
Yalsi
80 Followers
12